英语翻译软件求翻译

英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
睡不好还有英语作业的苦恼。天气很闷热。使我的内心很烦。不过吃了一个冰镇西瓜我感觉舒服多了,这星期我过的非常郁闷。我吃不好,感觉自己在云中飞似的,老师也许在你热的时候也可以试一试,
别拿翻译机,
提问者采纳
which frets me even more, Dear teacher, I feel much better, perhaps you can have a try when you are hot,I am extremely upset this week, It is hot,——助人自助英语团诚心回答, I have a bunch of English homework to do, However, I feel as if I am flying in the cloud, after having a cooled watermelon, Despite the nuisance of not eating or sleeping well,
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他6条回答
But ate a iced watermelon I feel much more comfortable! Feel like, teachers in yunzhongfei in your hot may also can try, sleep and English homework worries, Make my heart very vexed, The weather is very hot, I eat is bad,This week I passed very depressed,
This week I have been very depressed. I don`t eat well, sleep well the anguish of English work. The weather was very hot. Make my heart a pest. However, an iced watermelon eating I feel more comfortable! Feel like flying in the clouds, my
teacher maybe you can have a try!
This week I have been very depressed. I eat well, sleep well the anguish of English work. The weather was very hot. Make my heart a pest. However, an iced watermelon eating I feel more comfortable! Feel like flying in the clouds, the teacher might be hot when you can try
I was board this week.I could not eat,sleep well,and I was upset about the English homework.It was very hot so that I felt pain,however,after eating a chilled watermelon,I was feeling cool,I felt like flying in the clouds.When you are feeling hot,you might also try.希望可以帮到你
This week I have been very depressed. I eat well, sleep well the anguish of English work. The weather was very hot. Make my heart a pest. However, an iced watermelon eating I feel more comfortable! Feel like flying in the clouds, the teacher might be hot when you can try希望能帮你哈!
This week I have been very depressed. I couldn't eat or sleep well, and the English homework has been a lot of bother. The air was hot and damp, which only made me more depressed. But I felt much better after having some iced watermelon! It feels like flying in the clouds. Maybe you can try it as well when it's hot.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁提问回答都赚钱
> 问题详情
英文求翻译
悬赏:0&&答案豆&&&&提问人:匿名网友&&&&提问收益:0.00答案豆&&&&&&
But&for&the&survival&instinct&which&nearly&all&creatures&have,&more&species&would&have&been&extinct&from&the&earth
发布时间:&&截止时间:
查看最佳答案前请先输入下方的验证!
网友回答&(共0条)
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&12.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&12.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&20.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&20.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&5.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&1.00元收益
回答悬赏问题预计能赚取&3.00元收益
为你请到的专家
&&&&采纳率:76%&&&
&&采纳率:97%&&&
&&采纳率:88%&&&
&&&&采纳率:25%&&&
&&采纳率:90%&&&
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []英语求翻译:_百度知道
英语求翻译:
oh, but there was a boy knowshow dig those diamondswhere to find them how to mine themtake them from the ground in droves
提问者采纳
但是有一个男孩知道怎样去挖这些钻石,从哪里去寻找钻石并把它们从地底带到地面希望您能采纳,谢谢~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你好。以下是LZ图片中的英文的全篇翻译:What would you want moston a desert island?你在一个荒岛上最想要什么? This month’s survey showspeople worldwide have a natural understanding of what they would need most ifleft alone on a desert island: another person. And one they know well.Respondents in all 16 countries surveyed said their spouse or partner would betheir first choice to have with them. Perhaps this makes sense: An MP3 playercant help you find drinking water, your dog cant help you start a fire and whoknows if George Clooney or Penelope Cruz has taken courses in wildernesssurvival training? Let’s just hope the SOS sign you two build gets spottedsooner rather than later!这个月的调查显示,全世界的人们都自然地了解他们最想要的,那就是:另一个人。而且是个熟人。全部来自16个国家的受访者表示他们的配偶或伴侣将会是他们最想要在身旁的第一选择。或许这有道理:一个MP3播放机无法帮你找到饮用水,你的狗没办法帮你点火,而谁知道乔治·克鲁尼和佩内洛普·克鲁兹有没有接受过野外生存训练呢?我们只能希望你们两个做的SOS求救信号能够尽早被人见到。 “My husband, of course!George Clooney wouldn’t think I’m as pretty as my husband does!” – Roseane, 42,Brazil“当然是我的丈夫啦!乔治·克鲁尼不会像我丈夫一样认为我这么漂亮!”——Roseane,42岁,巴西 “My MP3 player. I wouldnot want my loved ones, including my pet, to be left alone like this.” Co-Co,28, China.“我的MP3播放机。我不希望我爱的人,包括我的宠物,会像这样被单独留下。”——Co-Co,28岁,中国 “My partner should bethere to listen to me complain about the fact that we are left alone on anisland – probably due to some error he made.” – Julia, 25, Jordan“我的伴侣会在那里听我抱怨我们被单独留在岛上这个事实——大概是因为这是他所犯的错所导致的。”——Julia,25岁,约旦 Spouse/Partner82% of the South Africanwomen surveyed would most want their husband/partner with them, while just 45%of the Indian women surveyed agreed.配偶/伴侣82%的被调查南非女性最想要自己的丈夫/伴侣在自己身边,而只有45%的印度女性是这样想的。 Clooney/Cruz27% of Russian men surveyedwould want a celebrity along. Only 2% of the Mexican men agreed. Less than 18%of women worldwide chose this option.克鲁尼/克鲁兹27%的被调查俄罗斯男性表示他们想要一个名人陪伴自己。而只有2%的墨西哥男性同意。全球只有少于18%的女性选择了这个选项。 MP3 PlayerThis was second choiceoverall, particularly among Malaysian men, with 32% saying they’d most want anMP3 player with their favorite songs. Just 5% of Australian and American menagreed.MP3播放机这是总体第二多人选的选项,特别是在马来西亚男性中有32%的人希望他们最想要充满自己喜欢的音乐的MP3播放机的陪伴。而只有5%的澳大利亚和美国人同意。 DogIn France, 28% ofrespondents older than 45 would most want to be left alone with their dog, whilenot a single Russian or Malaysian in that age group surveyed would most wantFido along.狗在法国,28%大于45岁的被调查者希望被独自和自己的狗留下,而没有一个俄罗斯或马来西亚的年龄组希望得到菲多(也就是汪汪,也就是狗)的陪同。望能够帮助到你。以上回答你满意么?
有一个男孩知道怎么挖钻石,知道它们在哪里,也知道怎么开采,将钻石陆陆续续地从地下运到地上。
有一个男孩知道如何去开采这些金刚石,他知道哪边能找到并且知道如何把它们从牛群的土地下开采出来。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
在同一个地方结束36, 例如32,不, 够创意20,,13, 从, 听说28, 实际上30, 来自中国各地24, 在白天44,1, 一个拥有灿烂历史的城市7,我吃过了。8, 当众做某事16,他会更瘦一点。9, 你介意洗一下碗吗, 1,出来11, 把钱用完4, 筹集钱去做某事3,我正在公园里散步。5, 昨天这个时候我正在家里洗衣服。15, 采用俄罗斯风格8, 十天后他回来看我。短语, 我不知道你明天是否会去野餐。11, 把它称为主题公园31,要意译,是不是, 对…感兴趣26, 你还没吃午饭, 你知道他们每天什么时候起床吗, 害怕, 某人发生…事19,甲板上38, 十年前他成为了一名导游。2, 四分之三的人口40,我已经在这里呆了三天了。14,他从不锻炼。 7, 她说她正在滑冰。10, 不够特别21, 你可以选择什么时候去都可以, 在公共场所17, 做…有麻烦42,不要翻译器直译翻译, 控制你的声音15, 生气12, 靠近…47, 如此多的乐趣37, 他经常锻炼, 鼓励某人去做某事25, 就越…9, 在船上观光, 做某事似乎是…的43,不,是不是, 如果他吃少点肉, 马上10, 一双滑冰鞋2, 取得进步27, 他不够年轻不能去做完成这项任务。 12, 你集邮多久了,自从我得到一份工作时就开始了。 6, 开始滑冰6, 越…, 醒来45, 遍及33, 在我七岁生日的时候5, 调低电视音量14, 靠近…站着18, 以不同的方式22, 一直34, 在舞台上23, 自从我回到北京以来, 选择不同的路线35, 当外星人从飞碟中出来时, 东南亚39,担心41, 一整年46, 我已经完成了四分之三的作业。 3,一点都不介意。 4, 恼火13,兜风29, 在船上,
提问者采纳
,such as32 all over&#47,ve started it since I got my first job,1 A pair of skating shoes2 Raise money for doing sth,,13 I have been here for three days since I came back to Beijing,10 I don&#39, close to47 You can choose whenever to go终于完了,ve finished three-fourths homework,43 in the daytime &#47,doesn&#39,,11 He is too young to finish this task,ship sightseeing29 in fact30 call it a theme park31 for instance &#47,3 Run out of money 4 When my seven years birthday 5 Start skating6 A city with a glorious history7 Use Russian style8 the more,9 right away10 come out of,,,t he ,11 angry12 annoyed13 turn down the TV14 Control your voice15 Do sth,3 Do you mind washing the bowls ,15 He&#39, I&#39,6 He usually takes exercise ,7 You have not had lunch yet,ve already had my lunch, No,t know if you&#39,12 Do you know when they get up everyday ,when the alien came out of the UFO,18 sth happen to sb,,ll come back to see me after ten days later, reach as far as33 all the time34 choose different ways35 end up at same place36 so much fun37 on board38 Southeast Asia39
three quarters of people40
be afraid of41 have trouble with ,8 He would get thinner if he took less meat,
I&#39, for example &#47, not at all,14 I was washing clothes at this time yesterday,in doing sth,1 He became a
tourist guide ten years ago, Yes, to do sth, in public16
in a public place 17 stand close to sb,, No,19 creative enough20 not special enough21 in different ways22 on the stage23 from all over China24
encourage sb,2 I&#39,42 It seems to be,25 be interested in sth,J执虿灰, during the daytime44 wake up45 A whole year46
near&#47,9 She said she was skating, have you , the more,26 make progress27 hear of 28 Boat&#47, he never takes exercise ,,,,4 I was walking in the park ,5 How long have you been collecting stamps ,,ll go for the picnic,,望采纳。,
提问者评价
同情思密达,谢谢所有答题者哦~
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
我现在想睡觉,明天吧,
句子1 He became a tourist guide 10 years ago.2 I've finishied Three fourths of thehomework already.3 Do you mind wash dishes?
I don't mind at all4 I was taking a walk in the park when the alien came out from the UFO5How long did you collect stamps? Since i got my first job6DO he take exercise often,doesn't he?NO he never do that.7Didn't you have lunch did you? NO i have8He'll be thiner if he eat meat less9She said she was skating10 I don't know if you'll have picnic tomorrow.11He is too young to finish the mission12 Do you know when they wake up every day?13I've stay here for 3 days since i came back to beijing.14 I was washing clothes at home on this time yesterday15 He'll come back to see me 10 days later.短语1 A pair of skates2 Raise some money to do sth3Run out of money4On my seven birthday5Start skating6A city With a colorful history 先发这么多吧 太多了 手都麻了~绝对原创哦
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译_百度知道
英语求翻译
It's a big green tree.My red schoolbag is under the tree.Look,a cat,the cat throw my pens everywhere,one green book on the chair,two pens on the blue book.where is my pencil-case?Oh,it's near the schoolbag.Tere is a yellow ruler and a purple eraser in it.
提问者采纳
这是一个很大的绿色的树。我的红色的书包在树下。看,一只猫,那只猫把我的钢笔随处乱扔,一个绿色的书在椅子上,两支钢笔在一本蓝色的书上。我的铅笔盒在哪里?哦,它在书包里。在铅笔盒里还有,一把黄色的尺子和一块紫色的橡皮擦。这是直译,欢迎追问
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
这是一棵绿色的大树,我的红书包在树下。看,有一只猫,它把我的笔到处乱扔,椅子上有一本绿皮书,蓝皮书上有两支笔。我的铅笔盒去哪儿了?哦,它在书包旁。在铅笔盒里有一把黄色的尺和一块紫色的橡皮。
这是颗大的绿树。我的红色书包在树的下面。看,一只猫把我的笔扔得到处都是,一本绿色的书在椅子上,两支笔在蓝色的书上。我的铅笔盒在哪?哦,在书包的旁边。有一个黄色的尺子和一个紫色的橡皮在里面
那有一颗很大的绿树,我的红书包在树下,看一只猫把我的笔扔得到处是。一本绿色书在椅子上,俩只笔在蓝色书上,我的铅笔刀在哪?他在书包附近有一把黄色尺子和一块紫色橡皮在书包里。 手工翻译希望对你有帮助
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信