下列英语翻译

请问下列英语问题怎么做?_百度知道
请问下列英语问题怎么做?
you should obey the school rules.Ais
Dbe5_________others play football is my hobby.Aas
Dbenot only peter but also i________interested in chinese painting.Awatch
Cto watching Dwatching6 peter likes playing badmintonwe always have enough time _________fun after schoolAof
Donmary lives on the________floor of block 1.Aforth
Ctwenty Dfront________a student
提问者采纳
请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,请再问1 B 2 B 在第九层3 A 作为4 C 就近原则5 D
动名词作主语6 D
十年前;如果对你有所帮助,谢谢,一般过去时如果不明白
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
BAACDD希望能帮到你~
b d a c d d
希望对你有帮助
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道下列英语什么意思Noon and a new combination,but also reminded him that he had found the other half should wish him well,I should give up his miss it!Thank you,and he also gave me a brief happiness!"Backwater of love":love will never be back.We will not have to be _百度作业帮
谁知道下列英语什么意思Noon and a new combination,but also reminded him that he had found the other half should wish him well,I should give up his miss it!Thank you,and he also gave me a brief happiness!"Backwater of love":love will never be back.We will not have to be continued,and I wish you and your well-being of her happy!
中午,而且提醒他.他找到另外一半应该很好祝愿他,我应该放弃他的错过它!并且他也给了我简要的幸福!“爱死水” :爱不会回来.我们不会必须继续,并且我祝愿您和您的福利她愉快!
应该是有上下文的吧,一个人向另一个人转述:翻译:中午,是一个新的上下午的连接,也提醒了他,他已经找到另外一半应该好好祝福他,我应该放弃他,他错过(了我)。谢谢你!他给了我短暂的幸福。(我的)爱已停滞:爱再也不会回来。我们不会再继续,愿你和你的幸福——她,快乐!...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:下列英语名字分类_百度知道
下列英语名字分类
用于男性:用于女性:男女都可以:
提问者采纳
Nick Jack女: Helen
Alma男女兼用: Morgan Sandy Kim
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
男:Morgan
Jack女:Sandy
那男女都可以的呢?
名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请回答下列英语问题1.-----Would you please pass me today`snewspaper-----( )A.Yes.please B.Here you are C.You are welcome D.I think so_百度作业帮
请回答下列英语问题1.-----Would you please pass me today`snewspaper-----( )A.Yes.please B.Here you are C.You are welcome D.I think so
B.你能把今天的报纸递给我么?- 嗯,给你.
您可能关注的推广按要求写出下列英语I‘d like to be your e-friend.(改成一般疑问句)2.Uncle Wang comes from Shanghai.(对划线部分提问) ————3.I go to school by bus every day because i live far away from my school(对划线部分提问) _______________________百度作业帮
按要求写出下列英语I‘d like to be your e-friend.(改成一般疑问句)2.Uncle Wang comes from Shanghai.(对划线部分提问) ————3.I go to school by bus every day because i live far away from my school(对划线部分提问) _______________________________4.i enjoy singing and dancing(改为否定句)
Would you like to be my e-friend?Where does Uncle Wang from?Why do you go to school by bus every day?I don't enjoy singing and dancing.希望能够帮到楼主
1. Would you like to be my e-friend?2. Where does uncle Wang come from?3. Why do you go to school by bus every day?4. I don't enjoy singing and dancing.
(1)Would you like to be my e-friend?(2)Where does Uncle Wang come from?(3)Why do you go to school by bus every day?(4)I don't enjoy singing or dancing. (这题的肯定句是and,意思是既喜欢唱歌又喜欢跳舞,否定...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信