热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐当前位置: >
i don’t wanna cry歌词
i don’t wanna cry文本歌词:
歌手:All-4-One
歌曲:i don’t wanna cry
(oooo)...dont wanna try dont wanna try (try try)(oooo)..dont wanna try no more(ooo)..dont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna tryVerse 1i cant believe u had the nerve to say the things u saidthey hurt so bad that they ended our relationshipi cant believe it ..4 years go down the drainoh how i wish things would of happened so differentlyi tryd to save it so many times but you still couldnt seeu kept insistin and resistin that u would not fall againand now u tryin to tell me that ur sorryand ur tryin to come back homeur tellin me u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floorbut baby i-Chorusdont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the doordont wanna try dont wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the thingsi hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydont wanna try dont wanna try i bout just had enough its been a rough roadbaby just let it godont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin on when all we do is hurt our loveVerse 2u and i had many conversations on the telephonetalks about one day we having a place of our ownwake up in the morning and have breakfast ready on the tablebut all of that just seems so far away from mehad to wake up face realityit all just seem to good to be true after all you put me throughand now u tryin to tell me that ur sorryand u tryin to come back homeu tellin me that u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floorbut baby i-Chorusdont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the doordont wanna try dont wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the thingsi hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydont wanna try dont wanna try i bout just had enough its been a rough roadbaby just let it godont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin on when all we do is hurt our love(dont wanna try dont wanna try)(dont wanna try no more)(dont wanna try dont wanna try..oo)(dont wanna try dont wanna try)(dont wanna try no more)(dont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no more ooo)
i don’t wanna crylrc歌词: (oooo)...dont wanna try dont wanna try (try try)(oooo)..dont wanna try no more(ooo)..dont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna tryVerse 1i cant believe u had the nerve to say the things u saidthey hurt so bad that they ended our relationshipi cant believe it ..4 years go down the drainoh how i wish things would of happened so differentlyi tryd to save it so many times but you still couldnt seeu kept insistin and resistin that u would not fall againand now u tryin to tell me that ur sorryand ur tryin to come back homeur tellin me u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floorbut baby i-Chorusdont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the doordont wanna try dont wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the thingsi hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydont wanna try dont wanna try i bout just had enough its been a rough roadbaby just let it godont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin on when all we do is hurt our loveVerse 2u and i had many conversations on the telephonetalks about one day we having a place of our ownwake up in the morning and have breakfast ready on the tablebut all of that just seems so far away from mehad to wake up face realityit all just seem to good to be true after all you put me throughand now u tryin to tell me that ur sorryand u tryin to come back homeu tellin me that u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floorbut baby i-Chorusdont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the doordont wanna try dont wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the thingsi hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydont wanna try dont wanna try i bout just had enough its been a rough roadbaby just let it godont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin on when all we do is hurt our love[..fading into beat](dont wanna try dont wanna try)(dont wanna try no more)(dont wanna try dont wanna try..oo)(dont wanna try dont wanna try)(dont wanna try no more)(dont wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna try no more ooo)
All-4-One最新歌曲}

我要回帖

更多关于 23333什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信