求大神帮忙开通 花呗帮忙这一下关于社区问题的英语作文,不用太多字,把照片上三个问题说清就行了

求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评_百度作业帮
求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评
求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评论.小作文:你收到了来自你的好友Paul的一封邮件.邮件内容:Paul下个月来拜访你 并询问你家乡好玩的地方.给Paul封回信告诉他:1你推荐他一些好玩的地方.2,旅行必备的东西.邮件结尾不要属自己的名字,用Wanglin大约100个单词左右
1, i have a good friend. Her name is Maria. she is 14, in class2, grade 7,NO. 18middle school. her QQ number is . she likes blue. her favorite fruit is orange. she likes to learn english and english teacher is her favorite.she thinks english is interesting and the teacher is funny. i like her very much. 2,i'm 15years old. i like to listen to music and i have around 200 CDs. Sometimes i also sing and play music by my own. my favorite musician is Lang Lang. i love music because it's interesting and relaxing. Besides, i also join lots of activities in school. i can sing play the violin and the drums
in the school music club weekends.请采纳答案,支持我一下.这篇英语作文怎么写(随便帮我写几句就好,不用太多)_百度知道
提问者采纳
It is said that after the flag-raising ceremony, there are more than five ton rubbish were left on Tian'anmen Square this year. And, 150 cleaners spent 30 minutes to clean the rubbish.I think the quantity of rubbish reflects people's quality. We should take away our rubbish after the ceremony, rather than leaving it to other people.Let's protect our environment from now on!写得不是很好,谢谢采纳!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评_百度作业帮
求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评
求两篇英语作文求大神帮忙大作文:下图说明的是某人因为在网上发帖而遭到了恶评而感到很沮丧.根据以下2点写一篇120字左右的文章1,网络暴力的现象和产生的原因.2,你对该问题的看法与评论.小作文:你收到了来自你的好友Paul的一封邮件.邮件内容:Paul下个月来拜访你 并询问你家乡好玩的地方.给Paul封回信告诉他:1你推荐他一些好玩的地方.2,旅行必备的东西.邮件结尾不要属自己的名字,用Wanglin大约100个单词左右
1, i have a good friend. Her name is Maria. she is 14, in class2, grade 7,NO. 18middle school. her QQ number is . she likes blue. her favorite fruit is orange. she likes to learn english and english teacher is her favorite.she thinks english is interesting and the teacher is funny. i like her very much. 2,i'm 15years old. i like to listen to music and i have around 200 CDs. Sometimes i also sing and play music by my own. my favorite musician is Lang Lang. i love music because it's interesting and relaxing. Besides, i also join lots of activities in school. i can sing play the violin and the drums
in the school music club weekends.请采纳答案,支持我一下.谁能帮忙写一下这篇英语作文啊,我有点紧急事情,顾不上自己写这个作文了,求英语大神帮忙.要求:套用几个句型,字数够100,一定要原创 不要标准答案!_百度作业帮
谁能帮忙写一下这篇英语作文啊,我有点紧急事情,顾不上自己写这个作文了,求英语大神帮忙.要求:套用几个句型,字数够100,一定要原创 不要标准答案!
谁能帮忙写一下这篇英语作文啊,我有点紧急事情,顾不上自己写这个作文了,求英语大神帮忙.要求:套用几个句型,字数够100,一定要原创&不要标准答案!
一百字吗?我帮你写吧
下载一个百度翻译吧
那个太死板,我也没时间下载然后打字,能帮忙吗?
能帮忙写一下吗?求大神帮忙解决一下这篇作文,不用写太多. _百度作业帮
求大神帮忙解决一下这篇作文,不用写太多.
求大神帮忙解决一下这篇作文,不用写太多.&
As a good learner,we should have good habits and ways in learning.We need to get ready for our lessons before class and always listen carefully in class.After class,we must go over the lessons and finish our homework on time.It's good to study in groups and help each other.As a student,working hard is important,but don't forget to do sports and keep healthy.We should do more reading in our free time,If we have any problems.we'd better ask others for help.I hope all these will be helpful to us.}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信