那个求大神帮忙ps能帮忙翻译一下,万分感谢!

求英语大神帮我翻译下下面这一段话【中译英】,万分感谢!!本剧由老戏骨寇世勋携手新生代实力派演员斓曦倾情演绎。寇世勋在剧中饰演的是一个声名显赫的上海滩帮会老大龙浦生,有_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮我翻译下下面这一段话【中译英】,万分感谢!!本剧由老戏骨寇世勋携手新生代实力派演员斓曦倾情演绎。寇世勋在剧中饰演的是一个声名显赫的上海滩帮会老大龙浦生,有
求英语大神帮我翻译下下面这一段话【中译英】,万分感谢!!本剧由老戏骨寇世勋携手新生代实力派演员斓曦倾情演绎。寇世勋在剧中饰演的是一个声名显赫的上海滩帮会老大龙浦生,有礼有节地同倭寇周旋。而斓曦在剧中更是摆脱了沈眉庄的柔弱化身黑帮大姐大。美貌、留洋经历、帮会出身、外科医生的职业,共同构成了这个独特而又复杂的女性。是剧中最主要的女性角色。与此同时我党代号‘灵猫’的特务伺机打入龙门,周旋于帮会,国民党特务组织以及日特组织之间,斗智斗勇。各种势力彼此咬斗,又彼此牵制,共同上演了一出惊心动魄、令人叹为观止的谍战惊情。
This drama by the old play bone Kou Shixun to new generation actor Lan Xileans the sentiment deduction. Kou Shixun starred in the play is a famousShanghai Bund gang boss dragon Pu, politely deal with ...请大神英语帮忙翻译一下以下句子,万分感谢_百度知道
请大神英语帮忙翻译一下以下句子,万分感谢
你这几天去哪了?在忙什么呢?是不是周末玩的太开心啊?还是上班事情比较多在忙工作?都没看到你上网,快点回来吧~我等着网上和你聊天互动了~
提问者采纳
whwere have you gone
these days ? What are you up to ? Is it because that you are having so much fun or that you are so busyi with your work that you don't have time online ? Get back quickly and I am looking forward to chatting online with you .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Where have you been these days?Wat do you focus on?Weren't you playing happily during the weekend or there were too much work in your company? There is a long time you off the net,come back soon,I am waiting for chatting with you,
Where did you go these days? In the busy what? Play of very happy at the weekend? Still more things to work in the busy work? Haven't seen you online, hurry up come back ~ ~ I'm waiting for and you chat online interaction你这几天去哪了?在忙什么呢?是不是周末玩的太开心啊?还是上班事情比较多在忙工作?都没看到你上网,快点回来吧~我等着网上和你聊天互动了~
These days go
Is not the weekend to play too happy ah
Or work things more busy work
Have not seen you online, Come back ~ I am waiting to chat with you online interactive ~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一下,万分感谢,文字不常_百度知道
求大神帮忙翻译一下,万分感谢,文字不常
我的邻居李XX和我的母亲关系很好,她们经常聊天,有时还会一起出去逛街。她曾经是一名教师,但生完孩子之后就做了家庭主妇。她是很有学问也很明智的人,她的孩子也很聪明。她上个星期还跟我说:XXXXX。现在我们都住在楼房里,邻居之间都不认识,我们能保持这样的关系,我觉得很难得。记得有一次我们全家旅行,家中来了贼,是她及时报警,我们才没有受到损失。我们全家都很感激她。
提问者采纳
我的邻居李XX和我的母亲关系很好,她们经常聊天,有时还会一起出去逛街。My neighbor Mrs Li keeps good relationship with my mother.They talk to each other very often,and sometimes they hang out together.她曾经是一名教师,但生完孩子之后就做了家庭主妇。她是很有学问也很明智的人,她的孩子也很聪明。She used to be a teacher,but after having a child she turned into a housewife.She is a very smart person and of much intelligence,and also her child is very clever. 她上个星期还跟我说:XXXXX。现在我们都住在楼房里,邻居之间都不认识,我们能保持这样的关系,我觉得很难得。She said to me last week “XXX, now we all live in the tall buildings,and the neighborhood does not even know each other,so it is very treasurable for me that we can keep in such good touch.& 记得有一次我们全家旅行,家中来了贼,是她及时报警,我们才没有受到损失。我们全家都很感激她。 I remember once my family travelled out and unfortunately a thief broke into my home.Thanks to her calling to the police,we had no property loss.My family appreciated her very much.
感谢大神,我还有几篇文章也需要翻译,能不能帮我翻译一下啊。。。其他的稿子我会陆续写在知道上。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Mrs Li, my neighbour, has a good relationship with my mom. They often talk together.And sometimes they go shopping together.She used to be a teacher, but now she is a housewife after she got a son. She is a very knowledgeable and wise woman. Her son is also very smart.She told me last week that:&xxxxxx&
Today we all live in the high buildings. We and our neightours don`t know each other.And I think it`s very difficult for us to keep this kind of relationship.I remembered that my familly was travelling once.A thief was comming for our house.All for her calling police, we didn`t lose anything.We all be very appreciate for her.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神能帮我把这句话翻译一下,谢谢了! 相比较传统的电子商务与国际贸易,海外代购除具有其一_百度知道
哪位大神能帮我把这句话翻译一下,谢谢了! 相比较传统的电子商务与国际贸易,海外代购除具有其一
哪位大神能帮我把这句话翻译一下,谢谢了!相比较传统的电子商务与国际贸易,海外代购除具有其一般特征外,还有自身独特的行业特点。一是消除了海外购物的国际屏障。海外代购能帮助消费者在不出国门的情况下选购国外商品,避免个人在国际购物环节中产生的外汇管制、 通关速度、 国际结算、 资金安全及语言障碍等问题。二是广泛地吸引网购爱好者。网络海外代购能够吸引国内众多的网购爱好者,他们大都是中高收入者,不仅拥有丰富的网购经验,而且了解国际消费潮流,具有很强的购买力。三是代购业务的个性化。根据消费者的要求代购指定商品,而且一些专业代购网站还可以针对消费者的个性化需求,提供诸如寻购商品、 代理拍卖和信息咨询等增值服务。
Compared with the traditional electronic commerce and international trade, overseas purchasing besides having the general characteristics, and its unique industry characteristics. International barrier is removed to purchase overseas. The overseas purchasing can help consumers in not out case buy foreign goods, avoid the problem of individual produces in the international shopping links in the control of foreign exchange, customs clearance speed, international settlement, capital safety and the language barrier. Two is widely attracted online shopping lovers. Network abroad buy on sb's behalf to attract many domestic online shopping lovers, they are mostly high-income persons, not only have rich online shopping experience, and understand the international trend of consumption, has the very strong purchasing power.Three is to buy on sb's behalf business personalized. According to the request of the consumer purchasing designated goods, and some professional purchasing sites can also according to the consumer demand for personalized, provide services such as looking for goods, proxy auction and information consulting and other value-added services.
老大,我想要的是中文翻译,原谅我没表达清楚!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
海外代购的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神能帮我翻译一下下面的一段话,非常感谢!_百度知道
哪位大神能帮我翻译一下下面的一段话,非常感谢!
针对目前规模化牛场管理水平低的现状,采用先进的J2EE体系和SOA架构,运用流行的Web技术,开发规模化牛场管理软件,实现对牛场日常管理过程中的数据采集、修改、存储、查询和分析等功能,便于牛场管理人员通过数据对牛场进行科学管理和科学养殖,提高牛场的信息化程度和管理效率。(翻译软件翻译的不能用)
提问者采纳
Introducing advanced J2EE system and SOA framework, utilizing popular WEB technology, developing relevant management software in the light of current low level for operation of large-scale dairy farms, to achieve such functions as data collection, modification, memory, inquire and analyzing etc in daily management within fairy farms, so as to be conducive staff's scientific contolling and raising through datas and improve the informatization level and efficiency of management.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙ps 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。