My mom only had one eye. …完形填空及答案解析_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&mom&only&had&one&eye.&…完形填空及答案解析
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
My&mom&only&had&one&eye.&…完形填空及答案解析
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 15:24:45
VI. 【2013辽宁鞍山】完形填空 (每题1分,共10分)My mom only had one eye. I hated her.There was one day during primary school when my mom came to say hello to me. How could she 61&& this to me? I threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day one of my classmates said, "EEEE,' your mom only has one eye!" I wanted my mom to just disappear (消失)'from my life. I told her that day, "If you're only making others laugh at me, why don't you just&& 62& ?" My mom was silent... I didn't&& 63&& to think about what 1 had said, because I was full of anger.I wanted out of that&& 64&& ,and have nothing to do with her. I studied hard and went to Korea.&& 65&& 1 had my own family. 1 was happy with my life and my children.One day, my mom to visit me. When she stood by the door, my children laughed. I shouted at&& 66&&& ,“How dare you come to my house and scare (惊吓) my children!' GET .OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!" My mom quietly answered," Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong&& 67& ," and she went away.One day, I came back for a school reunion (聚会). My neighbors saw me and told me my mom died. They& 68&& me a letter.My dearest son,I think of you all the time.... I'm sorry that I was an embarrassment to you when you were growing up.You see....when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't&& 69&& you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so&& 70&& of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.With all my love to you,Your mother(&&& ) 61. A. say&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&& C. explain&&&&&&&&&& D. throw(&&& ) 62. A. come&&&&& B. leave&&&&& C. die&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. start(&&& ) 63. A. stop&&&&&& B. need&&&&&& C. want&&&&&&&&&&&& D. care(&&& ) 64. A. school&&&& B. class&&&&&& C. hospital&&&&&&&&&& D. house(&&& ) 65. A. Still&&&&&& B. Then&&&&&& C. Again&&&&&&&&&&& D. Suddenly(&&& ) 66. A. them&&&&& B. you&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. her(&&& ) 67. A. address&&& B. idea&&&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&&&& D. key(&&& ) 68. A. wrote&&&&& B. sent&&&&&& C. handed&&&&&&&&&& D. left(&&& ) 69. A. bear&&&&&& B. find&&&&&& C. watch&&&&&&&&&&& D. keep(&&& ) 70. A. sure&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&& C. nervous&&&&&&&&& D. proud【主旨大意】61. B【解析】考查句意理解。由上一句妈妈来给我打招呼和下一句我我讨厌看了她一眼并跑开了,可知此句意“她怎么能对我做这件事(过来给我打招呼)?”故选B。62. C【解析】考查句意理解和动词。由下一句因为我太生气我没有考虑我所说的话,可知作者让他妈妈去死。63.A 【解析】考查句意理解和动词运用。由句意“因为太生气,我没有停下来去考虑我所说的话。”stop to do sth. 意为“停下来去做另一件事”。64. D【解析】考查句意理解。由后半句他不想跟他妈妈有任何关系,可知他想离开那个家。65. B【解析】考查句意理解和连词运用。句意为“后来我有了自己的家庭。”then 意为“然后;后来”。66. D【解析】考查句意理解和代词运用。根据上句可知,我向她大声吼叫。67. A【解析】考查句意理解和名词辨析。address 意为“地址”;idea 意为“主意;想法”;&&&&&& time 意为“时间”;key意为“钥匙”;句意为“我可能走错了地方。”68. C【解析】考查句意理解。句意为“他们递给我一封信。”hand sb. sth. 意为“递给某人某物”。69. C【解析】考查句意理解和动词。句意为“我不能看着你一个眼睛长大。”watch sb. doing sth.意为“看某人做某事”。强调动作的延续性。70. D【解析】考查固定短语。be proud of 意为“以…为骄傲”。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)完形填空&& One day before my final exam,my dad gave me a gift.It completely changed my life.
&&& On that day I had a&&&&1&&& with my friends and it was a difficult time with my studies.I was unhappy .Then I noticed the gift.I&&&&&2&&& it and saw a DVD inside.Its name was “THE SECRET”.However ,I was in no mood (心情)to watch it.I sat down to study ,but the&&&&&3&&& in my life-the fight,the sleepless nights and my poor health...Everything came to my mind.I wanted an answer but I wondered&&&&&4&&& there was any.Just then,I saw the DVD again.May be it would be helpful.I&&&&&5&&& my DVD player.I had no words to describe the feelings I experienced while watching it.The moving(动人的)stories of human beings made me so moved that I wouldn’t&&&&&6&&& any of& them.&&& Thanks to my father’s gift “THE SECRET”,I discovered&&&&7&&&& .Everyboday has difficulties in their lives .The important thing is that you should be&&&&&8&&& enough to face them.Now I have started&&&&&9&&& my studies and my friends.And I’m in good health,too.I often hear people say, “Wow!&&&&10&&& perfect life you have!’1.A.trip&&&&B.party&&&C.talk &&&D.fight2.A.opened&&&B.kept&&&C.moved&&&D.broke3.A.chances&&&B.problems&&&C.suggestions&&D.mistakes4.A.why&&&&B.that&&&&C.if&&&&D.how5.A.turned on&&B.looked for&&&C.put away&&D.paid for6.A.report&&&B.forget&&&&C.think&&&D.remember7.A.yourself&&&B.itself&&&&C.himself&&&D.myself8.A.mad&&&&B.brave&&&&C.sad&&&D.weak9.A.being busy with&&&&&B.worrying about&& C.getting on well with&&&&D.being afraid of10.A.What a&&&B.What&&&&C.How a&&&D.How
1.D&& 2.A&& 3.B&& 4.C&& 5.A&& 6.B&& 7.D&& 8.B&& 9.C&& 10.A完形填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
完​形​填​空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 One day before my final exam, my dad gave me a gi..
完形填空。
&&&& One day before my final exam, my dad gave me a gift. It completely changed my life. &&&& On that day I had a&&&1&&& &with my friends and it was a difficult time with my studies. I was unhappy.Then I noticed the gift. I&&&&2&& &it and saw a DVD inside. Its name was "THE SECRET". However, I was inno mood (心情) to watch it. I sat down to study, but the&&&&3&&&&in my life-the fight, the sleepless nights and my poor health… Everything came to my mind. I wanted an answer but I wondered&&&&4&& &there was any.Just then, I saw the DVD again. May be it would be helpful. I&&&&5&& &my DVD player. I had no words to describe the feelings I experienced while watching it. The moving (动人的) stories of human beings made me so moved that I wouldn't&&&&6&& &any of them.&&&& &Thanks to my father's gift "THE SECRET", I discovered&&&&7&& . Everyboday has difficulties in their lives.The important thing is that you should be&&&&8&& &enough to face them. Now I have started&&&&9&& &my studies and my friends. And I'm in good health, too. I often hear people say, "Wow!&&&&10&& &perfect life you have!'
(&&&& )1. A.trip&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A.opened&&&&& &(&&&& )3. A.chances&&&&& (&&&& )4. A.why&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A.turned on&&& (&&&& )6. A.report&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A.yourself&&&& (&&&& )8. A.mad&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A.being busy with(&&&& )10. A.What a&&&&
B.party&&&& & B.kept&&&& &B.problems&&& &B.that&&&&& &B.looked for&&&B.forget&&&&& B.itself&&&&B.brave&&&&B.worrying about&B.What&&&&&
C.talk &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.moved&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.suggestions&&&&&&&&& C.if&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.put away&&&&&&&&&&& C.think&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.himself&&&&&&&&&&&& C.sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.getting on well with&C.How a&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.fight&&&&&&&& & D.broke&&&&&&&& &&D.mistakes&& & D.how&&&&&&&&&& D.paid for& && &D.remember&&&&& &&D.myself&&& &&&&D.weak&&&&&&&&&& &D.being afraid of& D.How&&&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:偏难来源:专项题
1-5 DABCA& &6-10 BDBCB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 One day before my final exam, my dad gave me a gi..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 One day before my final exam, my dad gave me a gi..”考查相似的试题有:
2378241174077558882151140238126057答案:1.C;2.D;3.A;4.B;5.A;6.A;7.B;8.C;9.D;10.C;11.A;12.B;13.B;14.D;15.C;16.C;17.C;18.B;19.A;20.C;
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
完形填空:
Mr Parker was living in the country , and he wanted to go to an office
in the city one day . He 1 the address on a letter, got 2 his car and 3 to
the city . He drove straight to the office without any 4 and stopped his car 5 the
office. He locked his car and 6 to go into his office, but suddenly he turned
around and went back to his car . He remembered that he 7 his keys in it ! He
telephoned his wife and said, “ 8 , I ’ve locked my keys in my car . Please 9
me your keys .”
Mrs Parker got into their 10 car and drove twenty miles to 11
her husband. But 12 Mr Parker was waiting for his wife, he walked 13 his
car and tried the other 14 . It was not locked ! Mr Parker locked it 15 before
his wife arrived.
D.difficult
A.in the front of
B.in the middle of
C.in front of
D.at the foot of
D.wondered
A.has locked
B.had lock
D.had locked
A.listen to me
B.I need your help
C.Excuse me
D.Don’t smile at me
C.a second
D.the other
A.suddenly
Earthquake
  Some countries,such as Japan,have a large number of earth
quakes.Earthquakes happen very  1 and violently(强烈地).During an earthquake,there is often a great  2 first.Then
the earth  3 terribly,many houses  4 ,railway tracks break and trains run  5
lines,a great many factories are  6 ,thousands of deaths are caused,and many
more lose homes…  7 the great damage and
deaths caused by the earthquake  8 ,other disasters such as fires often  9 ,more
buildings destroyed and more  10 caused.  It is well known of the  11 of a possible earthquake,and for
centuries man has been making researches(研究)
on earthquakes.More than 2000 years ago,  12 ,a Chinese scientist named Zhang Heng  13
a machine which could detect(发觉)
earthquakes,and this machine is still  14 by scientists today to detect and measure
the  15 of earthquakes.Now we know much more about earthquakes and  16 they
happen,but we still  17 tell exactly when and where an earthquake will happen,  18
cannot stop it from happening.So earthquakes are  19 the worst disasters(灾难)in the world.  No one can stop  20 earthquakes.However,scientists can  21 stop
earthquakes destroying whole cities and causing too many deaths.In those  22 where
earthquakes often happen,they  23 mountain temperatures and take  24 from the
air and if anything starts to happen ,they warn governments to be prepared for  25 disasters
so that emergency(紧急) plans are put
into action to lessen(减少) the
disaster,probably saving many lives.
  [  ]
  A. commonly
  B.extremely
  C.immediately
  D.quickly
  [  ]
  A.sound
  B.voice
  C.immediately
  D.storm
  [  ]
  A.moves
  B.shakes
  C.noise
  D.breaks
  [  ]
  A.get burnt
  B.catch fires
  C.jumps
  D.fall down
  [  ]
  C.sink
  D.behind
  [  ]
  A.pull out
  B.stopped
  C.into
  D.cut down
  [  ]
  A.Except
  B.Besides
  C.destroyed
  D.Because of
  [  ]
  A.alone
  B.later
  C.Instead of
  D.itself
  [  ]
  A.follow
  B.break out
  C.only
  D.enter
  [  ]
  A.quakes
  B.deaths
  C.come
  D.results
  [  ]
  A.information
  B.questions
  C.dangers
  D.wounds
  [  ]
  A.as a result
  B.in fact
  C.for example
  D.as well
  [  ]
  A.invented
  B.discovered
  C.found out
  D.operated
  [  ]
  A.improved
  B.repaired
  C.protected
  D.used
  [  ]
  A.date
  B.strength
  C.position
  D.length
  [  ]
  A.where
  B.when
  [  ]
  B.cannot
  C.want to
  D.happen
  [  ]
  A.that
  [  ]
  A.among
  B.before
  C.between
  D.at the front of
  [  ]
  A.natural
  C.some
  D.usual
  [  ]
  A.help
  B.never
  C.already
  D.exactly
  [  ]
  A.areas
  B.cities
  C.mountains
  D.villages
  [  ]
  A.keep
  B.report
  C.record
  D.copy
  [  ]
  A.drops
  B.dusts
  C.photos
  D.something
  [  ]
  A.national
  B.general
  C.terrible
  D.possible
  Tadatoyo Yamamoto is a Japanese businessman.He  1 the
US from time to time.While he was  2 at a hotel on a visit to Chicago,he put his bag
on the  3 .A few minutes  4 ,Mr Yamamoto reached down for it,but it was  5 .Inside
it were about $ 900,his passport(护照),  6 of his family,and his  7 tickets
&& But three weeks  8 he returned to Tokyo,Mr Yamamoto  9 an envelope.There was  10 inside but his passport,his airline tickets,photos of
his family and  11 orders for more than $900
and a  12 from Mr Joseph Loveras.It said:
& “I  13 this money order and the things … will make you believe in the  14 of Chicago.”
&&& The next  15 he travelled to the US,Mr
Yamamoto  16 Mr Loveras.He was a 67-year-old sick man with a total  17 of $ 493 a month.
&&& He explained that he  18 the bag on a street
corner and  19 the money and the tickets in the top part of the  20 .He
changed the money into money orders and  21 his own money to send it to Japan.
&&& Mr Yamamoto was very  22 by what Mr Loveras
had done. “I asked him  23 he would go to all the trouble to return  24 to
me.He told me that if he had not done it,it would have made him feel bad for the rest of
his  25 .”
&&& Now they have become friends,and Mr Yamamoto visits
Mr Loveras every time he is in the US.
A.understands
B.studies
A.looking
C.telephoning
D.sleeping
D.computer
D.earlier
A.information
D.letters
C.written
A.received
B.accepted
C.picked up
D.heard from
A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing
C.programme
D.passage
B.believe
A.service
A.looked for
B.looked after
C.called at
D.called on
D.changed
A.excited
B.surprised
D.frigtened
C.whether
B.everything
C.the bag
D.the money
B.country
This was one of my experiences &&&1&& .When I was in my 30s,I was working for a large
international company which had its head office in London. I was working in the
&&2& &department.
The company had a training center which was
just outside London. Different courses were held there throughout &&&3&& &and I
&&&4&& &go on one training course a year. These usually started &&&5&& &a
Sunday evening and lasted six days.
Once I was &&&6&&
&a week’s training
course with about forty &&&7&&
&sales people. I was in
the bar on the Friday evening and suddenly a woman who was &&&8&& &behind the bar asked me a curious question.“I hope you don’t &&&9& &my asking,”
she said, “but I’ve been& &&&10&& &about
it all week. Have you got a sister   11&&& &Mary?” The woman’s name was June. And she used to do various
jobs at the training center’s worked in the office, she organized all the food
and drink for the center and she worked in the bar at lunch time and in the
My answer &&&12&&
&June’s question was
“Yes”,and June said,“I thought &&&13&&
.I met her last September when she was organizing a course here.” At
that time, my sister was working for &&14&& &company but in a different part of the
country. That was &&&15&&
&she came to be at the
training center.
&& &&&16&& &surprised me was how June guessed we were brother and sister.
Three things made it even more   17&&& .First, she had met my sister six months
before she met me. Second, they have about sixty new people every week at the
training center’s about one thousand five hundred people had &&&18&& &the
center in those six months. And &&&19&&
,my sister is married, so she doesn’t have the same family name as
We’re not &&&20&&& ,but I guess we must look quite like each
1. A.in work                        &&& B.out
C.at work                        &&& D.about
2. A.selling                          && B.sales
C.sale                            & D.sold
3. A.the year                        &&& B.the
C.the week                        && D.the
4. A.used to                           B.once
C.get used to                      &&& D.was
5. A.at                             &&& B.in
C.during                          & D.on
6. A.on                            &&& B.in
C.during                          & D.over
7. A.other                           & B.another
C.the other                        && D.one
8. A.hearing                         && B.waiting
C.serving                           D.seeing
9. A.matter                            B.care
C.remind of                        & D.mind
10. A.understanding                   &&& B.wondering
C.discovering                      && D.worrying
11. A.called                          & B.calling
C.calling on                      &&& D.calling
12. A.of                            && B.about
C.to                            && D.for
13. A.that                              && B.it
C.such                          && D.so
14. A.the same                       && B.a
C.another                        && D.the
15. A.where                           B.when
C.what                          && D.how
16. A.All                            & B.What
C.That                          && D.It
17. A.surprising                      &&& B.surprised
C.strange                        && D.puzzled
18. A.passed through                  &&& B.passed
C.left                             D.passed
19. A.finally                           B.at
C.at last                           D.later
20. A.friends                        &&& B.relatives
C.twins                          & D.brother
and sister
  One day Tom bought, for two dollars, a large number of used books. He put them in a ___1____ and pulled them to the ___2___ He had to ___3____ at work until three in the morning.
  At three, he ___4____ to walk home. The streets were dark. Tom could ___5____ wait to arrive home to begin reading his new hooks.
  “___6___”a voice shouted. But Tom was too ___7___ to hear the shout. A moment later, a gunshot went ___8____ his ear. He heard the shot. Tom turned to see what was ___9____. An angry policeman ran toward him. The policeman didn't think that the bag ____10___ Tom. He shouted at Tom,“Drop it!”Tom did so.
  “Open it!”the policeman ____11_____.
  Tom opened it and the old books ___12_____ out of it.
  “Why didn't you stop ____13____ when I shouted?” the policeman asked,“If I could shoot ___14____, you would be dead.”“I didn't ____15____ you.”Tom said,“I am almost deaf.”
  The policeman told Tom he was___16____for having shot at him.“___17____would be better for you not to walk on the ___18___ at night”he said.
  Tom smiled, and told the policeman that his job____19____ a clerk in the telegraph office was a night job. The policeman could think of____20____ to answer this.
(1)Abasket
(2)Aoffice
(4)Awanted
(5)Aeagerly
(7)Anervous
Dfrightened
Chappening
(10)Afixed
(11)Aordered
(12)Apoured
(13)Ahearing
(14)Aearlier