高考完形填空空 a lady walking down tje street to work.apa

“I saw an old lady knock down by a motorbike while she was walking across the street”哪个词有问题_百度知道
“I saw an old lady knock down by a motorbike while she was walking across the street”哪个词有问题
提问者采纳
knocked。要用被动
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A lady once wrote a long story. She sent it to a famous editor. …完形填空及答案解析_中考复习_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&lady&once&wrote&a&long&story.&She&sent&it&to&a&famous&editor.&…完形填空及答案解析
&&&热&&&&&★★★
A&lady&once&wrote&a&long&story.&She&sent&it&to&a&famous&editor.&…完形填空及答案解析
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 6:59:45
A lady once wrote a long story. She sent it to a famous editor. After __1__ weeks the editor __2__ the story to her. The lady was __3__. She worte back to the editor:
Yesterday you sent back a story of mine. __4__ do you know that the story is not good? You did not read it. __5__ I sent you the story, I pasted together pages 18, 19 and 20. This was a __6__ to see whether you would read the story. When the story came back yesterday, the pages were __7__ pasted together. Is this the __8__ you read all the stories that are sent to you?”
The editor wrote back:
Dear Madam,
__9__ breakfast when I have an egg, I __10__ eat the whole egg in order to discover that it is bad.
1. A. few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&& D. a little
2. A. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. came back& C. handed&&&&&& D. returned
3. A. angry&&&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&& C. satisfied&&&& D. glad
4. A. How&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&& D. Where
5. A. After&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Until&&&&&&&&& C. Before&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Since
6. A. lesson&&&&&&&&&&& B. test&&&& &&&&&&&C. question&&&& D. thing
7. A. already&&&&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&&&&&& C. even&&&&&&&&& D. yet
8. A. work&&&&&&&&&&&& B. check&&&&&&&& C. road&&&&&&&&&& D. way
9. A. On&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. On the&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. At the
10.A. must not&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have not to C. need not to D. dont have to
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 One day, an old lady was1 in the street. When sh..
完形填空。
&&&& One day, an old lady was&&&1& &in the street. When she passed a bank, she saw a car there. A man got&&&2& &it and went into the bank. She looked into the car. The keys were in the lock (锁). &&&& The old lady took the keys and followed (跟着) the man into the&&&3& &. The man&&&4& &a gun (枪) out of his pocket, and said to the officers,"Give me&&&5& &money. &&&& But the old lady didn't see. She went to the man and&&&6& &the keys in his hands and said,"Young man, you're careless. Remember not to&&&7& &your keys in your car. Someone's going to steal (偷) it." The man looked at the old woman for a few seconds. Then he took&&&8& &and&&&9& &the bank, got into his car and drove away&&10&&&money.
(&& ) 1. A. walking&(&& ) 2. A. out&&&& (&& ) 3. A. school&(&& ) 4. A. take&&(&& ) 5. A. some&& (&& ) 6. A. put&&& (&& ) 7. A. put&&&& (&& ) 8. A. money&& (&& ) 9. A. ran&&&& (&& ) 10.A with&&&&
B. walk&&&& && &B. of&&&&&&&&&B. bank&&&& &B. took&&&&&&B. more&&&&&B. took&&&& & &B. forget&&&&&B. keys&&&&& &B. ran of&&&B. without any
C. walked&&& & C. out of&&& &&C. car&&&&& & C. bring&&& & C. all&& &&&& & C. carried&& &C. leave&&& & C. the keys&& &C. ran outside& C with little
D. to walk&&&&&&&& D. from&&&&&&&&&&& D. hospital&&&&&&& &D. takes&&&&&&&&&& && D. all the&&&&&& &&&& D. got&&&&&&&& && D. have&&&&&&&&& && D. key&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. ran out of& &&&& D. with much&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:重庆市期末题
1-5: &ACBBD 6-10: &ACCDB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 One day, an old lady was1 in the street. When sh..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 One day, an old lady was1 in the street. When sh..”考查相似的试题有:
988712509501209179703090209114945}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信