英语完形填空空this is a school.it's small

完形填空(建议用时:5分钟 词数:约80)
&&& This is my neighborhood. There&&two hotels and two markets& Fuqian Street near my house. One of the hotels is& and dirty. The other one is new and clean.Many people like& in the new and clean hotel. Joe's market is small. It is a fruit market. It only& fruits. There is a big food market next& Joe's market. It is& 24 hours. It&&many kinds(种类) of food in it. I often go there to buy things.
1.A.is& B.are& C.has& D.have
2.A.with& B.at& C.on& D.for
3.A.new& B.big& C.clean& D.old
4.A.living& B.live& C.lives& D.liveing
5.A.buy& B.buys& C.sells& D.sell
6.A.from& B.to& C.of& D.and
7.A.opens& B.open& C.opened& D.opening
8.A.has& B.have& C.there is&& D.there are
1.B& 2.C& 3.D& 4.A& 5.C& 6.B& 7.B& 8.AIt is commonly believed that school …完形填空及答案_英语完形填空_漠阳资源网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
It&is&commonly&believed&that&school&…完形填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
It&is&commonly&believed&that&school&…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 7:54:24
完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分.满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意.然后从1―15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
It&is&commonly&believed&that&school&is&where&people&go&to&get&education.&&1&&&&&,&it&has&been&said&that&today&children&interrupt&their&education&to&go&to&school.&The&&2&&&&&&&between&schooling&and&education&suggested&by&this&is&important.
Education&is&&3&&&&&,&compared&with&schooling.&Education&knows&no&edges.&It&can&take&place&&4&&&&&&&,&whether&in&the&school&or&on&the&job,&whether&in&a&kitchen&or&on&a&tractor.&It&includes&both&the&&&5&&&&&&learning&that&takes&place&in&schools&and&the&whole&universe&of&learning&out&of&class.&&6&&&&&&the&experience&of&schooling&can&be&known&in&advance,&education&quite&often&produces&surprises.&A&chance&talk&with&a&&&7&&&&&&may&lead&to&a&person&to&discover&how&&&&8&&&&&&&he&knows&of&another&country.&People&obtain&education&from&&&9&&&&&&on.&Education,&then,&is&a&very&&10&&&&&&&and&unlimited&term.&It&is&lifelong&experience&that&starts&long&&&&11&&&&&&&the&start&of&school,&and&one&that&should&be&a&necessary&part&of&one’s&entire&life.&
Schooling,&on&the&other&hand,&is&a&&12&&&&&&experience,&whose&style&changes&&13&&&&from&one&way&to&the&next.&Throughout&a&country,&children&arrive&at&school&at&the&same&time,&take&&&&14&&&&seats,&use&similar&textbooks,&do&homework,&and&&&&15&&&&,&and&so&on.&Schooling&has&usually&been&limited&by&the&edges&of&the&subjects&being&taught.&&
&1.&A.&Then B.&However && &C.&Thus & D.&Therefore
&2.&A.&difference B.&importance && &C.&use& D.&problem
&3.&A.&unexpected& B.&endless &C.&countless& D.&simple
&4.&A.&anywhere&& B.&anywhere&else &C.&somewhere& D.&somewhere&else
&5.&A.&part-time& B.&public&&& &C.&standard&&& D.&strict&
&6.&A.&If&&&&& B.&Because &C.&So D.&Though&
&7.&A.&neighbor& B.&friend&& &C.&foreigner& & D.&teacher&
&8.&A.&wonderful&& B.&well &C.&greatly&& D.&little&
&9.&A.&babies& && B.&grown-ups& &C.&women& D.&men&
10.&A.&long&& B.&broad&& &C.&narrow& D.&short&
11.&A.&that &&& B.&when &C.&after&&& D.&before&
12.&A.&basic&& B.&strict&& &C.&final&&& D.&irregular&
&&&13.&A.&unusually B.&differently &C.&little&&& D&.frequently&
14.&A.&large&&& B.&new&& &C.&fixed&&&&& D.&small
15.&A&take&exams& B.&hold&exams& &C.&mark&papers D.&read&papers&
1~5.&BABAC& 6~10.&DCDAB 11~15.&DACCA
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个文章: 下一个文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)当前位置:
>>>完形填空 This is our sitting-room. There is a picture1the w..
&&&& This is our sitting-room. There is a picture && 1 && the wall. Look at it, please. It's &&&2&&& myfamily. && 3&&&man and the woman in the middleare my parents. The girl on the left is my &&&4 &&, Kate. And the boy on theright is me. You see it's afamily of &&&5&&& people. Look!&This is my room. There is a ball&&&&6&&& my desk anda computer is &&&7&&&&the desk. My sister's room is && 8&&& there. You can see a &&&9&& , too. But it's not big.&&&10&&&&are some flowers and a doll on it.
(&&&& )1. A. at&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. a photos of(&&&& )3. A. A&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. brother&&&&(&&&& )5. A. three&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. under&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. under&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. at&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. ball&&&&&& (&&&& )10.A. They
B. in&&&&&& B. a map of B. The&&&&&&B. mother&& B. four&&&& B. for&&&&&&B. on&&&&&& B. over&&&& B. computer B. There
C. on&&&& C. a photoC. One&&&&C. father C. five&& C. at&&&& C. in&&&& C. for&&&&C. room&& C. Them
D. under&&&&&&&&D. a picture of D. There's&&&&&&D. sister&&&&&& D. many&&&&&&&& D. of&&&&&&&&&& D. at&&&&&&&&&& D. in&&&&&&&&&& D. desk&&&&&&&& D. Here
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5 CDBDB &&6-10 ABBDB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空 This is our sitting-room. There is a picture1the w..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空 This is our sitting-room. There is a picture1the w..”考查相似的试题有:
3084032950546999915569327566482765This is a photo ____1___ Robert’s ___2____.
__3___ Robert. He is a student __4__ Grade 1 __5___ No. 6 Middle School. The girl __6__ an orange skirt is Ann, Robert’s sister. The woman behind Robert is Mrs. Shute. She is Robert’s mother. She is a teacher, but she teaches in __7__ school. Mrs. Shute is standing __8__ his daughter. He is working __9__ a car factory. Robert’s parents __10__ young. This is a nice picture.
【小题1】 A.to B.about C.of D.for
【小题2】 A.family B.home C.house D.room
【小题3】 A.It’s B.He’s C.Here’s D.That’s
【小题4】 A.of B.at C.with D.for
【小题5】 A.on B.about C.at D.in
【小题6】 A.with B.in C.put on D.wear
【小题7】 A.the same B.same C.different D.a different
【小题8】 A.behind B.under C.on D.in front of
【小题9】 A.to B.for C.with D.in
【小题10】 A.look like B.look the same C.look D.looks
【小题1】C &
【小题2】A &