awwh 中文这是什么意思 翻译译一下

booty music 什么意思?中文意思翻译一下_百度知道
booty music 什么意思?中文意思翻译一下
提问者采纳
首歌When it be going like that boom boom,我听嘣嘣声音 girl i want to put you all up in my room. 妞我想我房间抱起I wanna put you all up against that wall. 我想抱起抵住墙Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off. 扔床解衣服Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk. 没谁喜欢干事慢慢吞吞我Lets get to it, 让我始吧get to it, get to it,get to it. 始干吧Kinda crunk and I'm on this scene a look back and thats my xxxx plus I had a shot of that quick Patron. 歌点crunk乐风(注:crunk翻译旷课乐种流行乐风格)我看我xxx我搞定我赞助商Now I'm in my boxers like botron. 现我像botron穿着拳击短裤Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk. 没谁喜欢干事慢慢吞吞我And lets do it,让我始做吧 lets do it, lets do it, lets do it. Baby thats the way I like it, 宝贝我喜欢式thats the way you like it,喜欢式 thats the way we like it,我都喜欢式 making love to booty music.战利品歌做Go Leo its your birtday,狮座—— Go Virgo its your Birthday, 处座——Go Pisces its your birthday making love to booty music. 双鱼座——战利品歌做Girl I feel all in my bones trying to keep up with that tempo. 妞我全身骨都随着歌节拍颤抖Do it all night till your back gets sore till we just cant take it no more. 整晚翻云覆雨直背始发痛直我已经精疲力竭继续Girl your xxx like &OH MY GOD!& make it clap back till you give me妞停喊叫哦我帝直applause sounded like clap clap clap clap clap clap mhmm when i get in them drawers. 给我掌声听啪啪啪啪恩我进入&*^%$Got you hair in tangles their wrapped around your anckles, 发缠住脚踝im gripping on your handles,我紧紧抓住im hitting on different angles like 同角度*&……&10, 5 cent, 10 cent dolla, 10, 5 cent, 10 cent, dolla, 10, 5 cent, 10 cent, dolla.10
5美 10美美元 Now let me see you pop it, 现让我看看pop it(懂)pop it. Thats the way I like it, 我喜欢式thats the way you like it, 喜欢式thats the way we like it, 我都喜欢式making love to booty music. 战利品歌做Go Aries its your birthday, 白羊座——Go Libra its your birtday, 秤座——Go Scorpio its your birthday making love to booty music. 蝎座——战利品歌做Now dont stop get it,别停接受吧 get it, pop that coochie let me hit it.喃喃告诉我让我继续 I wanna rock, 我要撼身体I wanna rock let me get a lil bit of that donkey right.(面自看吧差意思哎真太色情罪孽)Now dont stop get it,get it, let me put some stank up in it, I wanna rock, I wanna rock, lemme get a lil bit of that donkey right. Does anyone out there wanna let me get a lil bit of that donkey right? Oooohh Oooohh, baby thats the way I like it, thats the way you like it, thats the we we like it, making love to booty music. Go Taurus its your birthday, Go Capricorn its your birthday, Go Aquarius its your birthday, making love to booty music. Thats the way you like it, thats the we we like it, making love to booty music. Go Taurus its your birthday. Go Gemini its your birthday, Go Sag its your birthday, making love to booty music.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
战利品歌超气节奏歌、背景音乐等意思
booty music即超有人气节奏的好歌
bootyMusic
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁l i k e是什么意思?用中文,翻译一下。 喜欢的意思_百度知道
l i k e是什么意思?用中文,翻译一下。 喜欢的意思
like 般两意思1 喜欢(词):I like you. 我喜欢2像(介词):you are like your mother. 像妈妈
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想请问一下 面取る
翻译成中文是什么意思?
在沪江关注日语的沪友玉禾11遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
想请问一下 面取る
翻译成中文是什么意思?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
倒角的意思
—— shaoj_123
倒角:把角磨圆
—— jean830504
是倒角的意思,不过不是把角磨圆。
而是将边角处进行打磨,边角处是一个点,打磨成面,
增加其接触面积,防止破损。
—— fd109
面取り 是倒边的意思,也有倒角的意思,看产品要求,C面取り是倒角的意思,C代表角的意思!
—— changjingqm
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&您好,您会说意大利语啊?能帮我翻译一下吗?我是不会翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
您好,您会说意大利语啊?能帮我翻译一下吗?我是不会翻译成中文是什么意思
ciao, parli italiano?说意利语no, non lo parlo.我
其他类似问题
意大利语的相关知识
其他2条回答
东西啊直接网翻译
网上也翻译不出来啊有的单词
i can speak english not italian....but my friends can .ok!你东西不给我们我们是不知道要帮你怎么样翻译,自己不说遮遮掩掩我菜懒的帮你又没有好处。。。。
hello,can you speak Italian?no ,i can't
你到底会不会吗?
额、、、你不是翻译英语?你题目到底写的是什么?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译一下 fzl bz 中文是什么意思_百度知道
翻译一下 fzl bz 中文是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
非主流 爆照