psychologist市盈率是什么意思思

psychologist是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
a scientist trained in psychology
psychologist的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
The psychologist always assign work to each researcher.
这位心理学家总是将工作分派给每个研究员。
Freud was a brilliant psychologist.
弗洛伊德是位杰出的心理学家.
临床心理学家...
He has done something ingenious or subtle and so thinks of himself as a bit of a psychologist.
出自:P. Lafitte
psychologist的海词问答与网友补充:
[释义]心理学研究者
psychologist的相关资料:
psychologist&:&心理 ...
在&&中查看更多...
相关词典网站:One day, when I was working as a psychologist…阅读理解及答案详解_高考阅读理解_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
One&day,&when&I&was&working&as&a&psychologist…阅读理解及答案详解
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
One&day,&when&I&was&working&as&a&psychologist…阅读理解及答案详解
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 17:22:08
One day, when I was working as a psychologist in England,an adolescent boy showed up in my office. It was David. He kept walking up and down restlessly, his face pale, and his hands shaking slightly. His head teacher had referred him to me.& "This boy has lost his family," he wrote.& "He is understandably very sad and refuses to talk to others, and I'm very worried about him. Can you help?”&I looked at David and showed him to a chair. How could I help him? There are pro blems psychology doesn’t have the answer to, and which no words can describe. Sometimes the best thing one can do is to listen openly and sympathetically&The first two times we met, David didn't say a word. He sat there, only looking up to look at the children's drawings on the wall behind me. I suggested we play a game of chess. He nodded. After that he played chess with me every Wednesday afternoon--in complete silence and without looking at me. It's not easy to cheat in chess, but I admit I made sure David won once or twice.Usually, he arrived earlier than agreed, took the chess board and pieces from the shelf and began setting them up before I even got a chance to sit down. It seemed as if he enjoyed my company. But why did he never look at me?&"Perhaps he simply needs someone to share his pain with," I thought. "Perhaps he senses that I respect his suffering.” Some months later, when we were playing chess, he looked up at me suddenly.&"It’s your turn," he said.&After that day, David started talking. He got friends in school and joined a bicycle club. He wrote to me a few times about his biking with some friends, and about his plan to get into university. Now he had really started to live his own life.&Maybe I gave David something. But I also learned that one一without any words一can reach out to another person. All it takes is a hug, a shoulder to cry on, a friendly touch, and an ear that listens.36. When he first met the author, David&&&&&&&& .A. felt a little excited&&&&B. walked energeticallyC. looked a little nervous&&&D. showed up with his teacher37. As a psychologist, the author&&&&&&&& .A. was ready to listen to DavidB. was skeptical about psychologyC. was able to describe David's problemD. was sure of handling David's problem38.Dav id enjoyed being with the author because he________.A. wanted to ask the author for adviceB. need to share sorrow with the author C. liked the children’s drawings in the officeD. bear the author many times in the chess game39.What can be inferred about David?A. He recovered after months of treatment.B. He liked biking before he lost his family.C. He went into university soon after starting to talk.D. He got friends in school before he met the author. 40. What made David change?A. His teacher’s help.B. The author’s friendship.C. His exchange of letters with the author.D. The author’s silent communication with him.【图式导读】本文是一篇记叙文,作者以第一人称的口吻讲述了自己作为精神病医生,为一位青年患者进行治疗的经过。文章于最后一段点出主题:有时候一个人可以不需要用语言也可以深入到另一个人的内心:一个拥抱、哭泣时依靠的一个肩膀、一个友好的触摸或者仅仅是做一个倾听者。段落&关键词&大意推测第一部分(Para. 1)&when I was working as a psychologist in England,an adolescent boy ,David, has lost his family,very sad and refuses to talk to others,worried about him&交代故事发生的时间和地点:我在英国做精神病医生时;交代故事的主人公:一位成年的青年患者。第二部分(Para.2)&How could I help him? There are problems psychology doesn’t have the answer to, Sometimes the best thing one can do is to listen openly and sympathetically&我对他的治疗以及对精神病例的思索与看法。第三部分(Para. 3-4)&The first two times, didn 't say a w ord, I suggested we play a game of chess. He nodded. he played chess with me every Wednesday afternoon-- in complete silence and without looking at me, I made sure David won once or twice, arrived earlier, as if he enjoyed my company, never look at me&他在前两次治疗期间的反应:不说话、喜欢跟我下棋、我们经常下棋,我会让人赢,他来得很早,似乎很喜欢我的作陪,但从来不看我。第四部分(Para. 5―7)&…I thought…Some months later, he looked up at me suddenly, started talking, got friends in school and joined a bicycle club, wrote to me, Now he had really started to live his own life.&我对他的思索以及他的变化:大概几个月后他突然看我了,然后他开始说话了,在学校里也有了朋友,并且参加了自行车俱乐部,还几次写信给我,他真正开始了自己的生活。第四部分(Para.8)&I also learned that one…can reach out to another person, …a hug, a shoulder to cry on, a friendly touch, and an ear that listens&点出本文主题:有时候一个人可以不需要用言语也可以深入到另一个人的内心:一个拥抱、哭泣时可以依靠的一个肩膀、一个友好的触摸或者仅仅是做一个倾听者。
【解析】36. C. 细节理解题。根据关键词David定位信息于第一段。根据信息He kept… walking up and down restlessly(不安地),可以判断选项C为正确答案。nervous与原文中的restlessly为同义词不同词性的复现。37. D.推理判断题。从第二段末两句,作者对于精神病的看法可以得知,作者对于精神病例的治疗很有治疗经验,判断作者对于治疗David的病“很有把握”,D项为正确答案。干扰项排除:A项“愿意倾听David的诉说”为最大干扰项。貌似与原文第二段末句Sometimes the best thing one can do is to listen openly and sympathetically(有时候能为患者做的最好的事情是以坦诚和同情心去倾听)从逻辑上一致,但本句仅为作者对于精神病患者从笼统意义上的看法,该项错在了推理过度。B项“对于精神病学持怀疑态度”,根据文章首段首句“作者是一个精神病医生“可排除该项。C项“能够描述David的病情,与第二段第二句There are problems…no words can describe相悖。38. D. 推理判断题。根据关键词enjoyed being with the author定位信息于原文第三段第二句。详读整段文字,寻找原因(他的表现)。根据首句Usually, he arrived earlier than agreed(他通常都比约定时间早到),结合末句It seemed as if he enjoyed my company,可以推断,作者通过David通常都早来的表现,得出David很喜欢和自己呆在一起。看选项,D项“因为他在下棋时容忍了作者好多次”符合逻辑。39. A. 推理判断题。根据第四段末句和第五段:Some months later, when we were playing chess, he looked up at me suddenly. "It’s your turn," he said.知道,几个月后的一天David开始看我并开始对我说话了。再根据第六段全段可知:从那天起,他开始说话,并且交了朋友、参加了社团等”,而且从此“开始了新生活(末句)”。而且根据He wrote to me a few times,得知,这些都是他结束治疗写信告诉我的,判断:A项“几个月的治疗之后,他痊愈了。”为正确答案。40. D. 推理判断题。立足全文:作者对David在治疗过程中的描述中,David在治疗的前几个月,“didn't say a word”,“in complete silence and without looking at me”以及作者的思索“Perhaps he senses that I respect his suffering”可知作者对于David的治疗主要采取的是无声的陪伴。故D为正确答案:是“作者与他的无声交流”使David改变了。同时D选项也符合末段第二句交代的文章主旨:But I also learned that one--without any words--can reach out to another person. (有时候一个人可以不需要用言语也可以深入到另一个人的内心)。【难句学习】1.He sat there, only looking up to look at the children's drawings on the wall behind me. 【翻译】他坐在那里,只是抬头看着我身后的墙上的几幅儿童画。【分析】本句的主句为He sat there,only looking…为现在分词作伴随状语。2.It's not easy to cheat in chess, but I admit I mad e sure David won once or twice.【翻译】下棋不太容易作弊,但是我承认,我会确保让David赢上一两次。【分析】本句为并列句结构,but引导表转折意义的并列分句。第一个分句中,it为形式主语,to cheat in chess为不定式作真实主语。在第二个分句中,I admit之后为省略了that的宾语从句。3.Usually, he arrived earlier than agreed, took the chess board and pieces from the shelf and began setting them up before I even got a chance to sit down.【翻译】通常他都比约定的时间来得早,然后架子上拿出棋盘和棋子,在我有空坐下来之前开始摆棋子。【分析】本句中,before引导了一个时间状语从句。主句中,he为主语,arrived, took, began为并列谓语动词。4. But I also learned that one一without any words一can reach out to another person. All it takes is a hug, a shoulder to cry on, a friendly touch, and an ear that listens.【翻译】但是我同时也明白了:有时候一个人不需要用言语也可以走进到另一个人的内心深处。【分析】本句的主体结构为But I also learned…,that之后为宾语从句,without any words为插入语。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)social psychologist[英]['s?u??l sa?'k?l?d??st][美]['so??l sa?'kɑl?d??st]
[医]社会心理学家
以下结果由
搜索框提示
是否希望搜索汉字和英语时显示搜索框提示psychologist是什么意思_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
psychologist是什么意思
psychologist是什么意思
psychologist[英]saɪˈkɒlədʒɪst \x09[美]saɪˈkɑ:lədʒɪstn.\x09心理学研究者,心理学家[例句]Eric j.dammann ,ph.d.is a clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst with a private practice in manhattan.本文作者埃里克•J•达曼博士是一名临床心理学家和心理分析学家,在曼哈顿拥有一家私人诊所.如对你有所帮助,如有其他疑问,
心理学家双语对照词典结果:psychologist[英][sa&#618;&#712;k&#594;l&#601;d&#658;&#618;st][美][sa&#618;&#712;kɑl&#601;d&#658;&#618;st]n.心理学研究者,心理学家; 复数:psychologists展开更多词典例句:1.<b...
心理学研究者,心理学家提示: 条条大路通罗马英语刚学过,怎么说?好像有个road,有个rome不管3721,输进去再说...&&get &
psychologist[psa&#618;`k&#596;l&#601;d&#658;&#618;st]
n. 心理学者
1. a scientist trained in psychology
psychologist → ,
Alfred Binet, Arnold Gesell, Arnold Lucius Gesell, B F Skinner, Burrhus Frederic Skinner, Burt, C. K. Ogden, Carl Gustav Jung, Carl Jung, Carl Rogers, Charles Kay Ogden, Cyril Burt, Cyril Lodowic Burt, Edward Lee Thorndike, G. Stanley Hall, Gesell, Granville Stanley Hall, Herb Simon, Herbert A. Simon, Herbert Aleddxander Simon, Jean Piaget, John Broadus Watson, Jung, Kenneth Bancroft Clark, Kenneth Clark, Piaget, Tim Leary, Timothy Francis Leary, Timothy Leary, William James, hypnotiser, hypnotizer, man of science, parapsychologist, psychophysicist
psychologist ≈
&&抓鸟& 2015京ICP备号}

我要回帖

更多关于 define是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信