h e()e boy希望解答,职称英语完形填空填空,谢谢大家

初二英语题,请好好做答,在线等,谢谢大家-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初二英语题,请好好做答,在线等,谢谢大家
初二英语题,请好好做答,在线等,谢谢大家
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初二英语题,请好好做答,在线等,谢谢大家”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初二英语题,请好好做答,在线等,谢谢大家”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:二。根据句意和首字母提示写单词.2 Listening to English programs has a good i_______ on improving your English一;t forget to do her homework(改为同义句)she ____ _____ ______ _____ to do her homework2 i was cooking when my mother called me (就was cooking提问)_____ ____ you____ when your mather called you ,按要求完成句子1 She shouldn&#39?&quot,&quot?改为同义句Can you tell me how to ____ ____ ____ ____;When will you leave for Beijing。1 I can i______ how happy Lucy will be when she sees改为间接引语He ____ Ben when _____ ______ ____ for Beijing5 Can you tell me how to keep healthy ?3 Mary is better at singing than dancing (改为同义句)Mary _____ ____ _____ singing than dancing 4 He said to Ben 。并用其适当的形式,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:What were.does better in4.isn&#39.influence二1, doing3一1.imagine2, he would leave5;t supposed to forget2.asked解决方案2:xiexie解决方案3:does better in 6.isn‘t sopposed to forget 4.what were doing 5. told he would leave 71.idea3.imagine2解决方案4:一、1.image 2.influence二、1.she keeps in mind to do her homework 2.what are you doing when your mather called you ? 3.Mary do better in singing than dancing
4.He asked Ben when he would leave for Beijing 5.Can you tell me how to live in a good health?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:一。根据句意和首字母提示写单词。并用其适当的形式。 1 I can i______ ...答:一 1.imagine 2.influence 二 1.isn't supposed to forget 2.What were, doing 3.does better in 4.asked, he would leave 5.keep in good health===========================================问:At first the owner was happy, _________ he left here angrily. A.fin...答:C 首先排除A, 因为A选项不是副词或时间状语。B选项是“最终、终于,尤指经过长时间的延误或努力之后”。 D选项,at the end 一般后面会跟宾语of sth,如 at the end of the day,而想表达最后最终,应该用in the end。所以,C选项在这里是“然后”的...===========================================问:1 we'll take a taxi to the city if the train doesn't arrive on time...答:unless ……arrives when there is against===========================================问:1 we'll take a taxi to the city if the train doesn't arrive on time...答:voice;break;public;picking;careful;litter;impolite;.etiquette;put;fact. B C D A D cuts;to sneeze;annoyed;not to make; to go; keep low;Be careful;return my book;in public;put out;picking up;cut in line;not t...===========================================问:1 we'll take a taxi to the city if the train doesn't arrive on time...答:The best way to Ho15 percent go to the dentist at all I always love to spend time with my family during the weekend. My mom said that the milk is good for my health. 希望对你有帮助!不明白可以追问! ===========================================问:The boy soon realized that he shouldn't argue with his mother为什么...答:因为是事后才意识到,而不是当时意识到===========================================问:填空 1.I think (d ) are not import in friendship. 2.Do you like to ...答:dishonest,popular,weekend,friendship,bigger teacher who works at weekend keep the secret liuying and I have black eyes which kind of friend do I like what do you both enjoy She's more outgoing than me===========================================问:填空 1.I think (d ) are not import in friendship. 2.Do you like to ...答:是启航新课堂嘛===========================================问:填空 1.I think (d ) are not import in friendship. 2.Do you like to ...答:7.D 其他对了=========================================== 一 1.imagine 2.influence 二 1.isn't supposed to forget 2.What were, doing 3.does better in 4.asked, he would leave 5.keep in good health=========================================== 一 1.imagine 2.influence 二 1.isn't supposed to forget 2.What were, doing 3.does better in 4.asked, he would leave 5.keep in good health=========================================== 1 2 interest 3 success 4 called 5 some time 6 All right 7 each side 8 expect 9 career 10 shower 11 doesn't enjoy listening12 NO making 13 Everyone should...=========================================== 1,选D 2,选C 3,选C 4,选D 赶快写好答案吧~~!!!不懂继续再问~!!! 祝进步,望采纳=========================================== dishonest,popular,weekend,friendship,bigger teacher who works at weekend keep the secret liuying and I have black eyes which kind of friend do I like what do you both en...=========================================== 1.so that2.won't until3.on foot4.If you5.was busy writing6.if/whether enjoys7.when leaves8.why does feel9.if/whether came=========================================== 1.not take 2.What a boring thing 3.don't take any 4.because of 5.How about 6.How much 7.the largest 肯定是这样滴~~~=========================================== to turn opening smoking to smoke to phone to run ringing arguing to do having=========================================== 一.选B,room这里是空间的意思~ 二。1.is interested in "对什么感兴趣"的意思,第三人称单数形式 2.in fact "事实上"的意思 三。several adj.几个, 个别的, 单独的 pron.几个 四...=========================================== 7.That souned interesting. 8.He is much stronger than befor. 9.You should read some English every day. 10.She can sing the song beautifully. 11.A:Have you see the English Fi...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语 填空A.originally B.eadly C.hint D.slap E.stick upF.privilege G.instant H.indicate I.feasibility J.known as 1.What are the ___________ that go with this job?2.She wins hearts everywhere she goes,and,with only a few words,puts everyone _________ at their ea3.Susan hoped he_百度作业帮
英语 填空A.originally B.eadly C.hint D.slap E.stick upF.privilege G.instant H.indicate I.feasibility J.known as 1.What are the ___________ that go with this job?2.She wins hearts everywhere she goes,and,with only a few words,puts everyone _________ at their ea3.Susan hoped he would take the ___________ and leave her alone.4.When her ideas were rejected,she __________ her report down on the table and stormed out of the mee5.The audition ___________ that Laura has absolutely no acting talent.6.George Washington,the first President of the United States,is _________ the Father of His Country.7.Jinmao Building in Pudong,Shanghai can be seen from miles away,__________ into the sky.8.Supporters of gun control have worked for many years to ban the sale of ________ handguns in America9.My native town,which was __________ rather small,has now been built into one of the biggest cities10.They are studying the ___________of building a new shopping center outside town.第二题 A.contact B.tremble C.string D.e up withF.command G.product H.dignity I.intention J.pull out 11.After spending a year in Australia,the little girl has gained quite a good ____________ of spoken E12.I’ll ___________ you by telephone when I hear anything new.13.He hasn’t got enough clothes on — look,he’s __________ with cold.14.Mr.Smith kept thinking hard,but failed to _________ workable plan.15.The parcel had been damaged in transit and was held together with a _________.16.George had an amazingly ___________ year in which he managed to write three plays and five short sto17.Mary strongly __________ that her husband had been lying.18.As soon as the man __________ his gun,I knew he was a robber.19.The real ________ of a man lies in what he is,not in what he has.’20.He is full of good ________,but can do nothing to help.
1 F2 G3 C4 D5 H6 J7 E8 B9 A10 I11 F12 A13 B14 E15 C16 G17 D18 J19 H20 I
1f 2g 3c 4d 5h 6j 7e 8b 9a 10i 11f 12a 13b 14e 15c 16g 17d 18j 19h 20i(有些词需要换成他的适当形式...)==||...晚了一步
1F 2G 3C 4D 5h 6j 7e 8b 9a 10i 11f 12a 13b 14e 15c 16g 17d 18j 19h 20i
您可能关注的推广英语单词填空1、汉英互译前进:扫除:2、填空When he arrived,the boy had run ( ).In a short time they are ( ) millions of them.3、同义句转换Could you tell us when we shall start the work?Could you tell us ( ) ( ) ( ) the work?Mary looks like her mother.Mary_百度作业帮
英语单词填空1、汉英互译前进:扫除:2、填空When he arrived,the boy had run ( ).In a short time they are ( ) millions of them.3、同义句转换Could you tell us when we shall start the work?Could you tell us ( ) ( ) ( ) the work?Mary looks like her mother.Mary and he mother ( ) ( ) ( ).4、改错The woman is ill.She wants the doctor to look over her.( )| |如果哪位再要回答,其他不需要答了,把前进和扫除译成英语就行了。
1、汉英互译 前进:go forward扫除:sweep2、填空 When he arrived,the boy had run (away ).In a short time they are (hunting) millions of them.3、同义句转换 Could you tell us when we shall start the work?Could you tell us (when ) (to ) (start ) the work?Mary looks like her mother.Mary and he mother (look ) (the ) (same ).4、改错 The woman is ill.She wants the doctor to look her over .
1(1)advance 前进,先进,高级go ahead 前进,直走go forward 前进,往前走progress 前进, 进步, 进行march 进军, 前进,行军,三月(月份)(2)clean off 扫除,清扫掉brush aside 扫除, 漠视houseclean 扫除,家庭扫除swe...
您可能关注的推广回答者:六年级英语填空、2.Y_________ evening ,Liu Tao r________about an E_________ boy ,Peter in the n__________.Peter w________a p__________ in C________.Liu Tao would like to b_____ his penfriend .Peter l_______ in London now .He h________ a brother and a s_________.Peter likes_百度作业帮
六年级英语填空、2.Y_________ evening ,Liu Tao r________about an E_________ boy ,Peter in the n__________.Peter w________a p__________ in C________.Liu Tao would like to b_____ his penfriend .Peter l_______ in London now .He h________ a brother and a s_________.Peter likes l________ to music and m______ m________ planes .Liu Tao and Peter h______ the same h________.Liu Tao is going to w_______al_______ to Peter .He asks Mum f_____ some w________ p________,an e_________and some g________.He w________ to tell Peter a________his s_________ ,his f________subjects ,his new h________ and his e-mail a _________.He h_____ they w_______ be good f_________.
Yesterday read English newspaper wants penfriend China(!)be lives has sister listening making model have hobbywrite(!) letter for writing paper envolope glue wants about school favorite headmaster address hopes will(!) friends
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语阅读,根据首字母填空,答对了给20悬赏分,短文请见问题补充,There is a picture in the room,l can see a b_____ and a g______ in the picture.l know the girl in the red coat.H_____ name is Jenny.She is my friend and she is f_____London.The boy in the y______s_百度作业帮
英语阅读,根据首字母填空,答对了给20悬赏分,短文请见问题补充,There is a picture in the room,l can see a b_____ and a g______ in the picture.l know the girl in the red coat.H_____ name is Jenny.She is my friend and she is f_____London.The boy in the y______sweater is her brother.His name is Philip,You can see a car u______the big tree .Their fayher is in the car.Their mother is in the car,t____.T_____ear all Americans,but they are now in Hong Kong.They are in the s_______school.They are both teachers.Philip and Jenny are s_____,They study in their parents' school.
There is a picture in the room,l can see a boy__ and a girl__ in the picture.l know the girl in the red coat.Her__ name is Jenny.She is my friend and she is from__London.The boy in the yellow__sweater...
students话说第四行T后面的是are把。。。
问题补充在哪、、}

我要回帖

更多关于 2015职称英语完形填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信