以熬为题目写一篇作文英语作文题目是这是anna 的房间

写一篇英语作文题目是这是anna 的房间_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文题目是这是anna 的房间
16th Asian Games in
November in Guangzhou,China,Guangzhou is the second Chinese city to obtain the right to host the Asian Games.Beijing in 1990 held the 11th Asian Games.Guangzhou Asian Games will be 41 events i...
This is ana's room.This isana's room. Rooms are very small but very clean. There is a bed. a bookcase and a desk. There are a number of books, bookcases, desks, they have a computer. There is also a site on the walls of their family home. She was very fond of her room.写一篇英语作文题目是这是anna 的房间_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文题目是这是anna 的房间
问:我要详细的!用来做电子报刊答:首先说吃,民以食为天.30年前的大米.面粉一般价格...——写一篇英语作文,以我家的猫为主题
写一篇英语作文,以我家的猫为主题
我家有一只非常可爱的猫,我们一家人都很喜欢它。妈妈问我猫在哪里,我找了很久才发展它在沙发旁边蹲在一个盒子上面。过了一会它从盒子上下来在客厅乱窜结果被盒子压住了。早上爸爸回家,问我猫在哪,最终在我房间找到了,它居然把盒子打开睡在盒子里。这只猫可真淘气
不区分大小写匿名
Sam, an unemployed piano tuner, said it was only the second thing he had ever won in his life. The first thing was an Afghan blanket at a church raffle when he was 25 years old. But this was much bigger: it was $120,000! He had won the Big Cube, a state lottery game. To win, a contestant must first guess which number a spinning cube will stop on. The cube has six numbers on it: 1X, 10X, 50X, 100X, 500X, and 1000X. If he is correct, the contestant must then guess which of two selected variables is going to be greater. So, just guessing which number appears on the cube does not guarantee that you will win any money. Sam correctly guessed 1000X, but he still had to choose between two variables. One variable was the number of cars that would run the stop sign at Hill Street and Lake Avenue in six hours. The other variable was the number of times that a teenage boy would change TV channels in a three-hour period. This was a tough decision. Finally, Sam flipp
&In my family, you can see a cat, the cat is very beautiful.now let me draw it for you. he has got white hair and two big eyes, they are blue and bright. he has got four short legs and his ears are small, his tail is long. i finish it now. how lovely!
   after school, i play with him first, he is my best friend. i like him very much!
   oh, do you want to know his name? i’d like to tell you, his name is “mimi”.
&Hello, my name’s Shelly. I’m a lovely girl. I have a cat. Her name’s Ellen. She’s yellow, nice cat. She can catch mice very well. She can climb the trees.
&&&&& She likes to eat fish and mice. But,she doesn’t like to eat sweets. She is afraid of tiger. Today, she is happy. She has a big fish. I like it. I can play with her. We can play balls together.
是我认识的喜羊羊吗
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家:┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
一. 有关“网络”话题
例1:报纸和网站是当今两大主要媒体。请根据下表内容,以“Newspapers and Websites”为题,用英语写一篇短文,简要介绍这两种媒体的优缺点。
1. 传统媒体,天天更新,信息可靠
2. 携带方便,随时随地可以阅读
3. 仅有文字和图片
1. 新兴媒体,信息更新速度快
2. 依赖于电脑及互联网
3. 包含文字、图片、音频和视频
注意:1. 短文必须包括表中所有内容,可以适当发挥;
2. 词数:100-120
3. 参考词汇:更新update;音频audio;...
假定你是李华,你的一位美国朋友Jane在中国学习中文两年,即将回国。现在由你给她发E-mail,邀请她参加为她举办的欢送会,要点如下:
(1)祝贺她顺利通过考试,她的学习进步很大,为她骄傲;
(2)感谢她帮助你们学习英语;
(3)时间:星期六晚六点;
(4)地点:阳光俱乐部(The Sun Club)302房间;
(5)路线:在你所住宾馆门口乘坐332路公共汽车可直达。
(1)须包括以上主要内容,可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯;
(2)词数:100左右。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总... [
北京市朝阳区高三年级第二次综合练习 英 语 试 卷 2012. 5 (考试时间120分钟 满分150分)注意事项: 1.试卷分为四个部分,答试卷第一至第三部分时(第16至第20题, 第71至第75题除外),每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案选中涂满涂黑,黑度以盖住框内字母为准。如需改动,用橡皮擦除干净后再选涂其它答案项。在试卷上答题无效。 2.答试卷第四部分时,必须用黑色字迹的签字笔按题号顺序答在答题卡答题区域相应位置内,未在对应的答题区... [
上海市闸北区2012届高三4月模拟考试(二模)试题英语 2012.4 II.Grammar and Vocabulary Directions: Beneath each of the following sentences there are four choices marked A,B,C and D. Choose the one answer that best completes the sentence. 25. Any property insurance company won’t cover damages fromnatural disasters such as earthquake or flood as it’s something ______ control. A. in B. beyond C. within D. ... [
(一)(2011·湖北高考)
Feeling blue about the world? “Cheer up.” says science writer Matt Ridley. “The world has never been a better place to live in, and it will keep on getting better both for humans and for nature.”
Ridley calls himself a rational optimist—rational, because he's carefully
optimistic, because that evidence shows human progress to be both unavoidable an... [
(二)(2011·江苏高考)
Attractions
◆Love the National Park, value it and hope to safeguard its future?
◆Wish to see the beautiful landscape of the Park protected?
◆Like to enjoy peaceful, informal recreation within the Park?
The Friends organization aims are to help protect and improve the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park for all to enjoy. We are a voluntary organization and re... [
(一)(2011·全国卷Ⅱ)
For those who study the development of intelligence (智力) in the animal world,self??awareness is an important measurement. An animal that is aware (意识) of itself has a high level of intelligence.
Awareness can be tested by studying whether the animal recognizes itself in the mirror, that is,its own reflected image (反射出的影像). Many animals fail this exercise bitterly, pa... [
(一)(2011·山东高考)
Arthur Miller () is universally recognized as one of the greatest dramatists of the 20th century. Miller's father had moved to the USA from Austria??Hungary, drawn like so many others by the “Great American Dream”. However, he experienced severe financial hardship when his family business was ruined in the Great Depression of the early 1930s.
Miller's most famous... [
(一)(2011·课标全国)
When milk arrived on the doorstep
When I was a boy growing up in New Jersey in the 1960s, we had a milkman delivering milk to our doorstep. His name was Mr. Basille. He wore a white cap and drove a white truck. As a 5??year??old boy, I couldn't take my eyes off the coin changer fixed to his belt. He noticed this one day during a delivery and gave me a quarter out of his coi... [
(一)(2010·安徽高考)
The need to feed a growing population is putting much pressure on the world's supply of water. With 97% of the world's water too salty to be drunk or used in agriculture, the worldwide supply of water needs careful management, especially in agriculture. Although the idea of a water shortage(短缺)seems strange to someone fortunate enough to live in a high rainfall country, man... [
(一)(2010·四川高考)
Somali pirates (海盗) robbed three Thai fishing ships with 77 sailors on board nearly 1,200 miles off the Somali coast, the farthest??off??shore attack to date, an officer said Tuesday.
Pirates have gone farther south and east in answer to increased patrols(巡逻) by warships off the Somali shore. The robbing of the three ships Sunday was about 600 miles outside the normal op... [
1.(2011年山东实验中学一模)Don't worry too much about ________mistakes.They are ________natural part of learning.
A.不填;a B.the;不填
C.不填;the D.the;the
解析:句意:别太担心(你有)错误,它们是学习过程中很正常的一部分。第一空:复数形式泛指“错误”;第二空:用a表示“其中之一”。
2.(2011年安徽江南十校联考)—Excuse me,are you Amy,from Class 2,Grade 1?
—Sorry,I'm not ________Amy from Class 2,Grade 1,but from Class 1... [
1.(2011年济南一中阶段测试)—What kind of house would you like?
—I'd like ________with a swimming??pool at the back of ________.
A.it;one B.one;one
C.it;it D.one;it
解析:句意:——你想要什么样的房子?——我想要一所后面有游泳池的房子。第一空:one=a+单数名词,指代a house;第二空:it表同名同物,指代前面提到的这所房子。
2.(2011年山东实验中学诊断)________of the three students can repair your computer.They are all exp... [
1.(2011年山东实验中学一模)The more expensive articles are not ________better.
A.evidently B.necessarily
C.possibly D.originally
解析:句意:比较贵的东西未必更好。necessarily必然地,必要地,not necessarily未必;evidently明显地;possibly可能地;originally原始地。
2.(2011年北京东城区示范校联考)Children are ________to meet with setbacks as they grow up,so their parents don't have to worry about it.
A.possible B... [
1.(2011年山东东营胜利一中)We had a really bad time about six months ago but now things are ________.
A.looking upB.coming up
C.making up D.turning up
解析:句意:大约六个月前,我们过得很艰难,但现在情况正在好转。look up(生意、情况等)好转,向上看,尊敬;come up上升,出现,被提出;make up编造,组成,化妆,弥补,和解;turn up出现,调大(音量)。
2.(2011年高考预测卷)My brother is very tall.The little bed won't ________for him.
1.(2011年济南一中阶段测试)The teacher told us that light ________faster than sound.
A.traveled B.had traveled
C.is traveling D.travels
解析:句意:老师告诉我们:光比声音速度快。从句中陈述的是客观真理,所以用一般现在时。
2.(2011年山东东营胜利一中模拟)—What were you doing when Lucy ________in yesterday?
—I had just finished my homework and ________to take a shower.
A.dropping;start B.had dropped;starte... [
1.(2011年重庆高一检测)________find the missing diamond,Anna ________the jewellery box over and over.
A.So as to;searched B.In order to;searched for
C.So as to;searched for D.In order to;searched
解析:动词不定式作目的状语时常用so as to;in order to的结构,但so as to不放于句首。
2.(2011年重庆高二检测)I have had my bike ________,and I'm going to have somebody ________my radio tomorrow.
A.repair;to repair B.r... [
考场作文要做到思路清晰,层次分明,掌握行文的结构模式十分必要。下面我们就议论文的写作给同学们提供三种结构模式,供大家参考。
层进式(“引、提、议、联、结”式)
所谓层进式,即在提出问题或亮明观点后,由小到大,由此及彼,一层深入一层地去分析问题产生的原因或论证自己观点的正确性,最后提出解决问题的办法或得出明确结论。针对新材料作文,可以采用五字结构式:引,即引述所给材料,材料特别短的可以照抄,长的要进行精炼概括,并根据立意角度有针对... [
早餐饮食三大原则——早餐要进补
早饭怎么吃营养学家指出:早餐要进补,早餐如果吃好了,不仅上午的学习精力充沛,而且对生长发育大有好处。
调查显示,早餐吃得好的学生平均学习成绩明显高于那些早餐吃不好的学生。早上起来第一件事是喝200毫升温开水,吃早饭时再喝一杯牛奶,豆奶或一碗稀饭、面条,就可补充足够的水份。很多家庭习惯早上吃稀饭或汤面等,这是个好习惯。“干稀搭配”既可以补充水分,又保证了充分的热量。
下面是有关早餐的几项原... [
我们推荐访问:
本页生成时间为: 06:03:22}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信