2页1下载券2页2下载券4页免费5页免费1页免费8页免费1页1下载券4页2下载券2页1下载券1页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢36页免费14页免费24页免费43页1下载券23页1下载券
翻译下列句子|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢翻译下面句子?_百度知道
翻译下面句子?
(can&#39.我很独立;sensitive)50。(be interested in)54,不喜欢总是以来被人来获得帮助46。47;condfident。(look forward to,他还非常漂亮也非常敏感(inadditionto。我对打网球有兴趣;attractive.不要放弃.游泳是非常快乐的.我梦想将来的某一天能周游全世界.)55。(dream of)48.这个故事很有趣.,特别是在温暖的天气里。我将与你的友谊视为最重要的.我盼望着嫩很快见到你。(be independent.;rely on)49;t help.我喜欢运动.除了自信.我们是好朋友。(above all else)51,我情不自禁地笑了起来。(pleasant)52.我喜欢在森林里漫步和亲近自然的感觉,明天将会是更美好的一天。(get close to)53。但我读的时候....
提问者采纳
confident,attactive.我们是好朋友,sensitive)in addition to comfidence,特别是在温暖的天气里(pleasant)it&#39, she is very attactive and sensitive.不要放弃,明天将会是更美好的一天never give up,她还非常漂亮也非常敏感(in addition to.6,我将与你的友谊视为最重要的(above all else)s pleasant to swim, tomorrow is nicer day2.我梦想将来的某一天能周游全世界(dream of)i&#391.除了自信,rely on)i&#39,不喜欢总是依赖别人来获得帮助(be independent, do not like to rely on others for helping4;m independent. especially in warm days7;m dream of traveling all over the world oneday in future3.游泳是非常快乐的.我很独立.5, i will regard the friendship with you above all else.我喜欢在森林里漫步和亲近自然的感觉(get close to)i&#39
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I can't help laughing,especially under warm weather,tomorrow will be a better day 2 I dream of traveling around the globe one of these days3 I am very independent, and I don't rely on people for help&#47.5 we are bosom friends.6 swimmi4 In addition to her confidence.we prize our friendship above all else,she is attractive as well as sensitive,and when i read it .7 I lik walking through te forrest and the feeling of geeting close to nature.8I like sports and i am interested in playing tennis9this story is rather intersting.10 I look forward to seeing you as soon as possible1 don&#39
1.Don't give up, tomorrow will be better day.2.I'm dreaming of traveling all around the world someday .3.I'm independent, I don't like to rely on others for help.4.In addition to comfidence, she is very attactive and sensitive.5.As we are good friends, I will regard our friendship
above all else.6.It's pleasant to swim, especially in warm days.7.I love a walk in forest and the feeling getting close to nature.8.The story is very interesting.when I was reading,I couldn't help laughing.9.I 'm looking forward to seeing you.楼上的语法要加强啊,看不下去了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译下面的句子_百度知道
翻译下面的句子
Each fall you take, makes you stronger when you get back up on your feet again
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
每到秋天,当你再次抬起你的脚步时会变得更坚强。
每年秋天你,让你变得更强大,当你回到了你的脚了
每一次的跌倒,会让你在你再次站起时变得更加坚强。
每到秋天,让你更加坚强,当你再次举起你的脚
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译下面的句子!_百度知道
翻译下面的句子!
ow many people are there in your family?Hs your father?How many seasons are there in a year?When were you born?
As the weather like today?Do you like Chinese food or English food?Hello?How do you usually go to school?How about your parents?What time do you usually have lunch?Where do you study?What did you have s in your bag?What’s the weather like today?What&#39?What do you usuals your favorite subject,s your favorite sport?What do you usually wear in summer?What&#39?What do you usually have for lunch?What&#39?
And why?What&#39?What do you usually do at the weekend?What do you often do after class?What&#39?What do you know about English food?What color is your bag?Do you like sports?What time do you usually get up?What&#39
They are fine too?
I was born in 1996你在哪里上学.放学后你常常做什么.在夏天你通常穿什么?
It&#39?你午饭通常吃什么.你的书包是什么颜色的, Sports can keep me healthy.你的父亲是做什么的.今天天气怎么样?
Do my homework?(职业) His a teacher 你是什么时候出生的.你通常什么时候起床?
Rice and chicken.周末你通常都做些什么;am fine.你最喜欢的运动是什么?为什么?
There are four seasons?
I study in a high school in Shanghai你最喜欢的科目什么?
I&#39.你通常怎样去上学?
Dumpling.一年有几个季节?
I usualy go to park?
I like English best, because it tastes very good.你通常什么时候吃午饭?
at 11.你好吗,hamburger你最喜欢的食物是什么.今天天气怎么样?
Basketball.关于英国的食物你了解些什么:00a;s cloudy?
¥100你的书包里有什么东西?
Rice and chicken.m.你喜欢运动吗 .你喜欢中国的食物还是英国的食物, and you.昨天的晚饭你吃什么.周末你通常做什么?
I usually watch TV at weekends?
It is sunny?为什么?
T-Shirt.你的父母亲怎么样?
Blue你的书包多少钱买的?
Some book and a pen?
Chinese food你家有几个人?
There are 3 people in my family
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询