38.made to stand 39.don't suppose...have
40.wonder...they are
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
4,has she been to5,has6,hasn't been to7,has she been to8,has been to 9,hasn't been to10has she been to11hasn't12she has been to
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
C in this way的意思是通过这种方法,放到语境中,是通过这种方法,我们可以学好英语。符合题意Ain a way 是在某种程度上B in some way 在某程度上 in some ways 在某些成都上Din no way 是:没门!不行的意思希望能帮到你,欢迎追问:)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
in a way:在某一种方法in this way:以这种方法in some ways:以一些方法in no way:没有办法结合语境,选C
A、在某种程度上
B、在某些方面
C、用这种方法
D、不可否认从句意来看,明显应该选择C。
选C从回答可以看出来,follow it 中 it 指上文提到的事物,因此第一句里面要用 in this way 来特指。in a way 译为 ”在某种程度上“in this way 译为 ”用这种方法“两个短语的意思完全不一样。根据题目意思就可以选出正确的答案
意思是 以这种方式
你可以把英语学得很好 如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~O(∩_∩)O,互相帮助,祝共同进步
不知道??????????????????????????
D是不可能,A是用一种方法,c是用这种方法,B是用某种方法
从答句it 知上句有指代的东西,in this way 表示用这种方式,而in a way 表示在某种程度上
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
提问者采纳
British cuisine is world - renowned celebrity meal, it has a long history, exquisite craftsmanship, is very popular people in the world. The British meal is also very luxurious. The average British family is usually four meals a day: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. There are a few areas to nine o'clock in the evening and then add the meal.英国人讲究口味清淡,菜肴要求质好量精,花样多变,注意营养成分。他们喜欢吃牛肉、羊肉、蛋类、禽类、甜点、水果等食品。夏天喜欢吃各种水果冻、冰淇淋,冬天喜欢吃各种热布丁。进餐时一般先喝啤酒,还喜欢喝威士忌等烈性酒。British people like to taste light, good quality food requirements amount of fine, changing patterns, pay attention to nutrition. They love to eat beef, mutton, eggs, poultry, desserts, fruit and other food. Summer like to eat all kinds of fruit jelly, ice cream, eat a variety of winter like hot pudding. When eating in general to drink beer, also love to drink liquor such as whiskey.中国茶叶自从十七世纪传入英国,当时的英国人不懂得饮茶,竟把茶叶当成好吃的菜吞下肚子。但当他们了解之后,便和茶结下了不解之缘,一改过去只喝咖啡、啤酒等饮料的习惯。China tea since seventeenth Century was introduced in Britain, the British people do not know how to drink tea, but tea as delicious dishes to swallow the belly. But when they understand, then under the tea knot indissoluble bound, a change in the past only drink Coffee, beer and other drinks habits.如今,真正的英国人都有早上喝“被窝茶”,午后喝“下午茶”的习惯。并一般以红茶为主。英国人的早餐通常在七点到九点之间,他们少不了喝麦片粥,此外还有咸肉、鸡蛋、面包、果酱等食品。午餐通常在下午一点左右。有各种熟肉、沙拉、面包、饼干、奶酪、黄油等食品。以为下午大多数人还要工作,所以绝大多数人不在进餐时喝烈性酒、晚餐一般在晚上7点到8点之间。主要食品为汤、鱼、肉类、蔬菜、布丁、黄油、甜点、水果以及各种酒类和咖啡。这是极为讲究的一餐,因而时间也较长些,至于午茶点一般都在下午四点左右。Today, the real people in the UK have &bed the morning, afternoon tea& drink &afternoon tea& habit. And in general Black Tea. The British breakfast usually in seven points to nine points between them, not to drink porridge, in addition to Bacon, egg, bread, jam. Lunch is usually at around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. There are all kinds of cooked meat, salad, bread, biscuits, cheese, butter and other food. That most people have to work this afternoon, so most people don't eat drink liquor, dinner usually at 7 points to 8 points between. The main food for soup, fish, meat, vegetables, Boudin, butter, desserts, fruit and drinks and Coffee. This is very exquisite meal, so time is longer, the afternoon tea is generally around four p.m..早餐Breakfast传统的英式早餐有煎培根、香肠和煎土司。这叫做“煎食”。但现在多数人都很忙,没办法每天都吃这种丰盛的早餐,所以现在最流行的早餐种类有:The traditional English breakfast with Jian Peigen, sausage and To Ji. This is called &fried food&. But now most people are busy, don't eat the breakfast, so now the most popular breakfast variety:·一碗玉米片加牛奶;A bowl of ·一些优格加新鲜水果;Plus some e·土司涂果酱,通常在早餐时喝茶、咖啡、或果汁。Tu jam, usually breakfast tea, Coffee, or fruit juice.英国人仍在周未享用传统的英式早餐。各个旅馆或饭店,尤其是大家所熟知的家庭式旅馆(B&B's)皆有供应传统的英式早餐。The British still enjoy the traditional English breakfast at the weekend. All the hotels and restaurants, especially in hotels known as (B&B's) is to supply the traditional English breakfast.午餐Lunch英国人的中餐很快就解决,不像意大利人,通常午餐只需三十到四十分钟,许多英国人吃三明治,或许是因为三明治是英国发明的。通常人们早上在家做好三明治,然后在午餐时间食用,三明治是英国人的便当。同样受欢迎的午餐为烤马铃薯。The British Chinese food very quickly resolved, unlike the Italians, lunch is usually only thirty to forty minutes, many British people eat sandwiches, perhaps because the sandwich was invented in england. People usually at home in the morning to sandwich, then eat at lunch time, a sandwich lunch is british. Also popular lunch for a baked potato.点心在英国相当普遍,特别是巧克力,且特别在早上约十一点和下午三点。英国儿童是世界上吃甜食最甚者,这使得英国牙医非常忙碌。Dim sum is quite common in Britain, especially chocolate, and particularly at about eleven a.m. and three p.m.. Children in Britain is the world eat sweets most, which makes the dentist is very busy.晚餐Dinner晚餐是一天中的主餐,且通常有两道菜--肉或鱼加蔬菜,之后有甜点(也就是布丁)。英国小孩都知道在吃布丁前要把肉和蔬菜吃光光。Dinner is the main meal of the day, and usually have two dishes of meat or fish and vegetables, and a dessert (aka Boudin). British children know eating pudding before you put the meat and vegetables Hikaru Hikaru.冷冻熟食在英国相当普遍,几乎每个家庭都有微波炉,且通常英国人(尤其是学生会买一份冷冻熟食,放进微波炉,边看电视边吃--这叫做吃“电视晚餐”。Frozen food is quite common in the UK, almost every family has a microwave oven, and the British people usually (especially the students will buy a frozen food, microwave oven, watch TV while eating -- this is called &TV dinner eat&.外国食物也相当受英国欢迎。超市里摆满了琳琅满目的印式、中式、意式、希腊式和日式食物--事实上是来自世界各地的食品。The foreign food is also warmly welcomed in britain. The supermarket is filled with a superb collection of beautiful things Indian, Chinese, Italian, Greek and Japanese food -- in fact is the food from all over the world.晚餐后通常要来上一杯茶(当然要加牛奶!)After dinner usually come on a cup of tea (of course with milk!)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
按默认排序
正方(有节操的审判天使版):I recently surveyed my classmates about their views on whehther parents can be friends. Their op about half says can't and the other half says can. In my opinion, I think me and my parents can be friends. What are friends? Friends are people who you trust and can share ideas with. Of course, unless your parents are gamblers or dunkards, you will always trust them because they raise you. I always give them unconditional trust and love. Therefore, not only that my parents are my friends, they are my best friends. They are just amazing, kind, and lovely.反方 (丧尸的堕落天使版,慎用):I recently surveyed my classmates about their views on whehther parents can be friends. Their op about half says can't and the other half says can. In my opinion, I think me and my parents can never be friends. What are friends? Friends are people who you trust and can get drunk with,f*ck around with, and gamble with. Of course, unless your parents are gamblers or dunkards, you will always never get them to do those things with you. I never give them my unconditional doubt. They are just two hypocrites who will they don't really give a shit about me, either way. Whatever. Therefore, not only that my parents are my friends, they are my enemy. One day I will blow the world and kill them. One day.现在的初中狗怎么那么多功课啊。。。几十页的功课发到百度知道。。。
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信