如下英语段落翻译中文加分,求助美国达人秀

求通顺加分英语段落,英翻中译,手翻通顺,​i like things about you[i like things about you]i like things about you.and also there are things.about you i don't like .something pulled me to you .the day i melted for you.I don't know .sometimes things happen.and i _百度作业帮
求通顺加分英语段落,英翻中译,手翻通顺,​i like things about you[i like things about you]i like things about you.and also there are things.about you i don't like .something pulled me to you .the day i melted for you.I don't know .sometimes things happen.and i say i won't forgive about this.but immediatly i come .back and i say stop.it's better that i forget about this.and let it go.why do i protect and tire myself?when i have feelings for you.from a while.with you,I accept all your flaws.my life is with you .no matter what happen.
你好,可翻译为:[i like things about you] 钟意关于你一切之事i like things about you.钟意关于你一切之事and also there are things.且有些about you i don't like .事君未钟意过something pulled me to you .将我同你靠拢之事the day i melted for you.为君消融之日I don't know .却未知晓sometimes things happen.有时当事发生之时and i say i won't forgive about this.我却从未原谅过but immediatly i come .但立刻我降至back and i say stop.转身诉停止it's better that i forget about this.认为最好将其忘却and let it go.放开手儿why do i protect and tire myself?为何我却自作多情when i have feelings for you.当喜欢你仅from a while.有那么一秒之时?with you,I accept all your flaws.同你在一起之时,我接受了你的一切劣势my life is with you . 同你齐相伴之时no matter what happen.不管会发生怎何满意请速速采纳,谢谢合作!外语加分求达人通顺英语段落,英翻中译,通顺化哦_百度知道
外语加分求达人通顺英语段落,英翻中译,通顺化哦
what am I to do with you.Every day is a story.And I stay sleepless worrying that if I resist.Your love is keeping me up so bad.with you and only you with me.Day and night with me【I Love You to Death (Everytime)】Everytime I think of leaving.Ld give anything for you.I can&#39.My wish is to finish my life with you,I&#39.My whole lifetime would pass and be wasted.I find that I love you to death.Your lt help it your love is killing me?Your heart is making me so confused.Oh your eyes. I'm sleepless at night melting and singing.And I live and dream in my love
提问者采纳
若君爱令我倍抓狂时?望见君双眸时却不知所措Your heart is md give anything for you.盼望能愿同君共白头with you and only you with me,辛苦耕耘.编写每日情爱事Light of my eye。手工回答,盼望采纳:【I Love You to Death (Everytime)】每次都爱君至死Everytime I think of leaving.唯让梦儿住进属于自己情爱中My wish is to finish my life with you,翻译如下.夜中无眠唯能以心唱而消融And I live and dream in my love.同我日夜共相伴Every day is a story.每当想离开之际I find that I love you to death,却会倍感心抓狂I&#39.唯同君一路共白头Day and night with me.若忍耐则彻夜难于眠My whole lifetime would pass and be wasted.因君之心令我心难解I can&#39,以礼相待.君般爱令我一路心坚持Oh your eyes.一生时光皆会虚度而过Your love is keeping me up so bad.却发觉爱君已无法自拔(爱君至死)And I stay sleepless worrying that if It help it your love is killing me.有君份情已足矣,I&#39, what am I to do with you.眼里幻想予君我的全部Your lm sleepless at night melting and singing你好
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Oh your eyes,I&#39。And I stay sleepless worrying that if I resist, what am I to do with you.我的一生会通过而被浪费。I find that I love you to death。My wish is to finish my life with you。with you and only you with me.我的愿望是与你完成我的生活.你的心.与我的生活和我的爱的梦想?Your heart is making me so confused,你的爱会杀了我;t help it your love is killing me。And I live and dream in my love。My whole lifetime would pass and be wasted。Em sleepless at night melting and singing.你只有你和我.我不能帮助它。
差不多。Day and night with me。I can&#39。Your love is keeping me up so bad,你的眼睛.我在失眠担心如果我反抗?哦.你的爱让我如此糟糕.你的爱对我来说已经足够了.我发现。I&#39,我爱死你了。Your love is enough for me【我爱死你了(每次)】Everytime I think of leaving.白天晚上你与我.每次我想离开.我的眼光。Ld give anything for you,我愿为你付出一切.我晚上睡不着熔化和唱歌,让我如此困惑,我有什么可以帮你吗.每一天都是一个故事
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译英语段落,佳作加分_百度知道
翻译英语段落,佳作加分
and recycle what you cannot reuse, and the computer when you are through with them, the television, reuse and recycle. Third just be smart about your daily life. By turning off lights. Only buy what you need, four people can ride together in one car instead of drivi don’t stock the cupboards with things you may or may not use.For example, like containers and paper. Reuse whatever you canSecond Reduce
拜托各位用心啦
提问者采纳
例如.。只有购买您需要的;没有库存的橱柜与您可能会或可能不会使用,并回收你不能重复使用.,计算机当您通过这些,电视第二次减少。无论您可以重用。第三只是智能约每日生活,可以帮助很多,再使用和回收再利用,可以乘坐4人一起在一个汽车不是驾驶4辆工作。关闭电灯,如集装箱和文件
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
翻译英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
以及电脑,再使用和回收再利用.只有买你需要的东西,回收你不能再利用的.第三,对你的日常生活保持精明.比如二次分解,比如集装箱和文件,关电视,四个人可以共驾一辆车而不是每人一车去上班.通过关灯,在你用完之后,你就可以帮到很多;不在橱柜里囤积那些你可能用得到可能用不到的东西.再利用任何一切你能利用的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语段落求大神手翻中文,给予加分
英语段落求大神手翻中文,给予加分 70
补充:逐行手翻通顺美化加分求英语达人通顺中文美化,一行一句请翻译中文19行英语短句尽力解答,认真仔细加高分
情绪高昂乱跟人无知的我丢了魂过去几年真丢人你的话我没当真被他们误导真混哭泣抱歉不定神晚了你已有他人逝去光阴心留痕结局已知不平衡是否能让你回魂没你无法把命伸若爱是罪我就认我是世上大坏人偶尔回顾我两人你在我怀留温存事实真令人痛恨取代我的是别人他是悄悄摸进门该是如何我好恨
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (1)
好词:蜿蜒、郁郁葱葱、参天大树、心旷神怡、日夜依赖、迫不及待、充满活力、炯炯有神、潮潮湿湿、不可一世、低眉顺目、身材魁梧、表情严肃、自知理亏、大事不妙、低头不语、断断续续、语重心长、相亲相爱、精神焕发、坚不可摧、失而复得、心甘情愿、自由自在玩耍嬉戏、不知疲倦、千言万语、心肝宝贝、百依百顺、轻手轻脚、惊慌失措、若不经风 、东游西逛、无缘无故、无济于事、席卷而来、一言不发等等。 好句: 1.爱情是这个世界上最坚贞,也是最不可靠的东西。 我们活着,所以丰富多彩;我们爱着,所以执着勇敢! 有一种见面叫相识,有一种相识叫相知,有一种相知叫相爱! 2.爱,是有一双可以相执的手和一颗理解的心。 3.爱是无私的,爱是奉献的! 4.他那和颜悦色、慈祥温和的目光常常使我们惭愧得落泪。 5.可当我一见到迪勒西那英俊的面孔、满脸的笑容和兴高采烈的神情,以及彬彬有礼、对答如流的表现,我的烦恼和嫉妒顿时烟消云散,我为自己的想法感到羞愧。 6.爱,像空气,每天在我们身边,因其无影无形常常会被我们所忽略。 7.教育之没有情感,没有爱,如同池塘没有水一样。没有水,就不成其池塘,没有爱就没有教育 8.陆地上的人喜欢究根问底,虚度很多光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的迟来,夏天担心冬天的将至。所以你们不停到处去寻求一个遥不可及,四季如夏的地方——我并不羡慕。 9.不知道从什么时候开始,在什么东西上面都有个日期,秋刀鱼会过期,肉罐头会过期,连保鲜纸都会过期。我开始怀疑,在这个世界上,还有什么东西是不会过期的。 10.我们仿佛是在异乡的屋檐下因为躲雨偶然相遇,雨停了,我们又会各走各的路。人生不过像一场雨那么短暂,我们要彼此珍惜,并让对方感觉到爱中的自由自在。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神通顺翻译中文尽量啊,跪地真心求-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神通顺翻译中文尽量啊,跪地真心求
翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神通顺翻译中文尽量啊,跪地真心求
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:翻译器解答勿来,英语几行内容,加分求大神通顺翻译中文尽量啊,跪地真心求,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: We've gone through everything, how can we give up now.我俩仍有那尚未了事, 怎可现在便放弃.How sad and burdened is my heart now.可知我心中的重担和难过Don't close the door on me...别把我置于门外Hiding inside me, the pain won't leave.心中隐藏着那永恒的痛I lock myself like a child.我令自己变天真.Come on out here to my heart.来靠近我的心It cries for you now.它在叫唤着你Open the door.把你的心门打开Just understand me, it's not easy to leave.只要你懂了我便不会离开我I really wanted you to be happy.我愿能享受那真正的快乐My heart bleeds, heal my wounds.我用我心流出的血去冶我的伤Promise you won't leave.不离弃你是我的承诺通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:come let me have peace with myself when I'm with you. 来与我相伴给我安宁. to live in the peace that in your hand, and to die loving you. 我愿安详地活在你的抱拥中, 死掉在你的深爱中. and the life in your love becomes a life 有了...===========================================问:12行英语句子准确人工逐行翻译中文加些美化,肯定加分采纳答:这个,之前看你求助英语牛人团翻译的挺好。我试试吧 敲打着,阿拉伯民间乐器声响起 为我曾爱过的人们而演奏 离去后他们不曾返回 我的心随之破碎 除了他们我心从未轻许 除了你们我心无从充实 他们的爱使我厌倦 可我依然年轻 这似乎是命中注定,我...===========================================问:祭鄂博仪式是裕固族牧民社会生活中最为重要的宗教仪式,是裕固族古老文...答:This paper used ceremony and the perspective of social change, puts the bayan obo ritual yugur inspects the function of the ceremony in the background of social transition and change, from the ritual and social structure theory...===========================================问:我们来谈谈何时开班会好吗? 对于烦恼,我真的不知该怎么办。 我不清楚...答:Let's talk about when classes will be okay? For trouble, I really do not know how to do. I do not know when to go to the nursing home. My physical learning difficulties. Can you give me some advice on how to improve it for you?...===========================================问:1那些年,游戏告诉我们的道理 2《俄罗斯方块》告诉我们:犯下的错误会积...答:1 of those years, the game tells us the truth 2 "Tetris" tells us: mistakes will accumulate, success will disappear. 3 angry birds tells us: when you fail there will always be a group of pigs laughing at you, but they don't kno...=========================================== 以上这些废玩意全T,我不多解释了,有什么不理解的你单说 辉斩满,阴鬼2-3,影舞满,隐居2,斩次-1,先导2,师范-1,团结满,诸刃满,勾玉+1,旋风满,月书+1,荒行+3,奈落满 剩下的卡位...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人2 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信