求写下英语作文,要以初三作文大全的水平

求保护环境的英语作文80字初三水平_百度知道
求保护环境的英语作文80字初三水平
to develop low-carbon economyThere have been many environmental
protection problems
in recent years . One of the most serious problem is greenhouse gas emissions have caused climate change ,At the same time ,lots of trees have been used and wasted.So our earth is becoming warmer and warmer . 。That
brings us illnesses and death.
,,many countries have done a lot to
stop environmental
pollution。It's
the most important
in the environmental
protection
today.In my opinion ,on the
one hand ,through education
we should make people realize that destroying
the environment
means destroying ourselves,..On the other hand ,we should
something to produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions.In
a word .we
develop low-carbon economy。这应该是初三左右的水平。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
qfhfaqhfd ghqjegaewrthrejhwgejsgj gwjygefyjfsafd jhfwdfwyqerqrwj qfwj yrdqjdjadqjyqrrdqgwfdhqwfhdqffdwthedfwhgdfshdtweqgwfdqwfrqhwrehgqfejaqjduqwtreqr jqj rqre qr rqjwerqjwydehafdejyqwfrqjqjdfqfw6wqyrfjagdjasgdjyawjfdqjdqqfrq
xdkfp[vk'zvlzvokd
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇对外国朋友jimmy介绍长沙的名胜古迹,小吃,天气等的英语作文要快!初三水平_百度知道
求一篇对外国朋友jimmy介绍长沙的名胜古迹,小吃,天气等的英语作文要快!初三水平
我来帮他解答
其他类似问题
名胜古迹的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于反对支持志愿者的英语作文(初三水平)
写一篇关于反对支持志愿者的英语作文(初三水平) 5
现在有很多高中毕业生,想利用暑假去偏远山区(the mountain villages far away)当志愿者,帮助那些因贫困而失学的孩子。对此,友人反对,有人赞成。你支持哪一种观点?词数:70
&Agree:1.年青人需要经历不同的事情。2.使山区的孩子能够开阔(open up..eyes to the outside world),增长知识。
Disagree:1.三年的苦学之后因该好好休息,放松下。2.应该为进入高一级的学校的学习做好准备(prepare for the further study)
开头已给出:
Nowadays many high school students want to be volunteers in the mountain villagers far away during the summer vacation.& As you know,____________
各位。拜托了~~~5~~
不区分大小写匿名
Nowadays many high school students want to be volunteers in the mountain village far away during the summer vacation.As you know,many of the kids there&can’t go to school because their families are poor and there’s no enough money for education. Some students agree that young people need to experience different things, they think what they do can open the kid’s eyes to the outside world and help them learn more knowledge. But some students think that after three years’ hard work,&&they should have a good rest and relax themselves. Besides, they think it’s necessary to prepare for the further study.In my opinion, helping others is necessary and important, it can help us learn to care about others, learn more about the world and improve our own ability.
初中英语作文大概内容学校举办活动暑假去帮助贫困儿童
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导关于健康的英语作文(初三水平)
关于健康的英语作文(初三水平)
要原创的,不要太难,初三水平就好!!!谢谢啊~~~~~~~~~急啊~~~~~~~~~~
Drink plenty of water daily. Doctors recommend that we should drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. Other than keeping you hydrated, water helps to keep your skin healthy and helps with blood flow. It also cleanses our system.Exercise daily. This also keep us healthy and helps with blood flow. Exercise keeps us fit and will help the body to gain or tone muscles for better performance. Exercise also help us to relieve stress.Eat healthy. This is one of the most important way for us to keep healthy. As the saying goes, 'we are what we eat'. We should try to eat a balance meal everyday, especially breakfast.Do not allow yourself to be too stress out. Stress can cause alot of damage. We should a try to avoid stressful situation at all cost.Sleep. Sleep is very important for our health. Getting a good night's sleepcan lessen the number of times you get sick. When you sleep you allow your body to rest from al the days activity.
好像不是老师要求的范围,大概是关于H1N1之类的作文,……我们英语不好,麻烦在看看呗!!!!!谢谢~~~~~~!!
其他回答 (1)
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文%%#大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇适合朗诵的英文文章,初三或初二水平的。_百度知道
求一篇适合朗诵的英文文章,初三或初二水平的。
不要太简单啊,要适合朗诵的,那种不带感情的文章是无法朗诵的。2分半钟能朗诵完的。也不要那种神马爱情之类的,那种诗歌去比赛不“死”就怪了。快点,下周比赛要用的。是英文诗歌啊!
提问者采纳
《秋之湖》英文版的,你可以先去试听一下,然后模仿着来…
其他类似问题
飞鸟集,挑一篇最基础的,很有意境的,很留白的
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Everyone, Everyone Everone………………………………
Our Love is Simple as a Song《如歌的爱》生词不多,提前准备下Hands cling to hands andthus begins the record of our heart.It is the moonlight night of Mthe sweet smell ofmy flute lies on the earth neglected and your garland of flowers is unfinished.This love between you and me is simple as a song.Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.It is a game of giving and withholding ,revealingSome smiles and some little shyness,and some sweet useless struggles.This love between you and me
is simple as a song. No mysterno strivinNo shano groping in the depth of the dark.This love between you and me is simple as a song.We do not stray out of all words we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.It is enough what we give and we get.We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.This love between you and me is simple as a song.
英文文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信