请教小学英语问题,求美国达人秀解答!

请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
1、B(附:开头的“it's sunny today.''而第一题的问题问:今天的天气怎么样?2、A (He's thirteen years old,这题不能选B,选A表示这是Mike的“第十三次“生日,要用序数词。)3、B( the bus stop in front of the our school-公交车在我们学校的前面,问题问的是“our school&,我们学校是在公交车的后面,选B,意为在…的后面,所以选B)4、A(第3行,有一句:“get off at the library&,所以选A)5、B(第2段中,有一句:“I know how to go to his home.”。所以选B)㊣★☆
∩︿∩。。 。~~!~~``
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
B &(A选项的Sunday是星期天的意思,题目问的是weather即天气怎么样,B选项sunny 原文有出现,意思是晴朗,所以应选B)A(原文中提及He's thirteen years old 意思是说他今年13岁。题目问的是这是Mike的第几个生日,选项Athirteenth 是序数词即“第十三(的)”的意思,可做形容词或名词,而B选项thirteen是“十三”的意思,只能做名词,从问题可以看出缺少的是形容词,所以选A,B选项换成thirteen-year-old就对了,所以应选A)B (原文中提及(I start from the bus stop in front of the our school即bus stop 在our school 的前面,所以our school 应该是behind(后面) bus stop&A (Get off at the library)B (原文中I know how to go to his home.)望采纳
1、B2、A3、B4、A5、B(绝对正确,不明白的再问我,望采纳)
BABAB 希望有帮到你哦
1.b.2.a.3.b 4a. 5.b
1.B2.B3.A4.A5.B
b,a,b,a,b
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教小学英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
提问者采纳
How to Stay Healthy?We all wish to be in good health.But how can we ? In my opinion,first, we're supposed to have a good eating habit,such as eating more fruit and vegetables and less meat and fat.Second,keep doing exercise every day.It can make healthy and strong.Third,go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning.How to keep healthyWith the development of people's living standard, huge amounts of people have become to focus on balancing diet and keep fit.In my opinion, you can be a healthy person just follow the advices as below:Firstly, we need more vegetable and fruits as well as execrising and having the enough time to sleep. On the contrary, we should also pay attention to some backdraws, such as excessed fat and sugar. Moreover, much coffee is also harmful for us and overwork is a bad hehavior. In conclusion, after following the six important rules, you will to be given a sound body and high-level mind totally.挑一篇喜欢的吧~
打扫干净的英语怎么说
对不起,发错了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
Would you like to have an e-friend in other countries?Do you like to eat sandwiches or yoghurt for your breakfast?I don't have any pets at home.What would you like to know about?There were many animals in the zoo.望采纳哦
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
七、1.一、根据中文完成句子。1.你们班上有多少个学生?有五十个。(
How )many(
)are there in your class?There(
)fifty.2.多么漂亮的一张床啊!(
) bed.3.冰箱里没有果汁。There(
) juice in the fridge.4.教室前面有一些树吗?不,没有。(