求妖孽大神求圈养给出此歌曲名称

有一首歌曲。前奏就是啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 。是个美女唱的。就是近期的歌。求歌名。忘各位大神把跟此类有关的歌曲的歌名都告诉我?
有一首歌曲。前奏就是啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 啦 。是个美女唱的。就是近期的歌。求歌名。忘各位大神把跟此类有关的歌曲的歌名都告诉我? 10
补充:好像是今年和去年的歌。别的歌就别推荐了。谢谢
一万个舍不得
的感言:赞!很赞!非常赞!从来没有这么赞过!
其他回答 (4)
陈慧琳的希望
是一万个舍不得
董贞的 相思引
爱要坦荡荡
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求大神赐教此视频前20秒歌曲名字。。。_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
简单实用,虽然楼上回答得很好但是不是我想要的歌~~
其他类似问题
歌曲名字是Be What you Wanna Be《Be What you Wan捣十避钢篆肺遍识拨讲na Be》是瑞典歌手Darin Zanyar在Pop Idol 2004上演唱的一首好听的歌曲,歌曲以超强的节奏感与童声的伴唱,给人一种独特且耳目一新的感觉。 网上流传的《B What U Wanna B》和《Peerless》就是这首歌,但《Be What you Wanna Be》才是这首歌的原名。附歌曲链接:楼主的视频里面的歌词被人改了~~~望采纳啊,谢谢。
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求大神告诉我这个视频中的歌曲叫什么名字?感谢了!!!!_百度知道
跪求大神告诉我这个视频中的歌曲叫什么名字?感谢了!!!!
com/programs/view/idRFOqMj0JY/,tudou,tudou,com/programs/view/idRFOqMj0JY/" target="_blank">http,//www,<a href="http,//www,
提问者采纳
李贞贤—完美男人守则应该是这个没错~,
提问者评价
真是大神,谢谢了!!!!
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
welcome to my style 李贞贤,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频第24分钟时的歌名。拜托各位大神_百度知道
提问者采纳
Insomnia ---------Craig David
I never thought that I&#39;d fall in love, love, love, loveBut it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crushBeing without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, upWhen you walked out, said that you&#39;d had enough-nough-nough-nough Been a fool, girl I knowDidn&#39;t expect this is how things would goMaybe in time, you&#39;ll change your mindNow looking back i wish i could rewind Because i can&#39;t sleep til you&#39;re next to meNo i can&#39;t live without you no moreOh i stay up til you&#39;re next to meTil this house feels like it did beforeFeels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ahFeels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Remember telling my boys that I&#39;d never fall in love, love, love, loveYou used to think I&#39;d never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trustAnd then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, usBut now I&#39;m sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know)Didn&#39;t expect this is how things would go[ From:
]Maybe in time (time), you&#39;ll change your mind (mind)Now looking back i wish i could rewind Because i can&#39;t sleep til you&#39;re next to meNo i can&#39;t live without you no more (without you no more)Oh i stay up til you&#39;re next to me (to me)Til this house feels like it did before (Because it)Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ahFeels like insomnia ah ah (Ah), Feels like insomnia ah ah Ah, i just can&#39;t go to sleepCause it feels like I&#39;ve fallen for youIt&#39;s getting way too deepAnd i know that it&#39;s love because I can&#39;t sleep til you&#39;re next to meNo i can&#39;t live without you no more (without you no more)Oh i stay up til you&#39;re next to me (to me)Til this house feels like it did beforeFeels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ahFeels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ahFeels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps大神p出的囧图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信