初二小记者采访与作文与熊猫的一段对话困难的用英文作文

您当前所在位置:
【编者按】精品学习网作文频道编辑为了帮助大家写好初中英语作文,搜集整理了熊猫Panda,供大家参考。
大熊猫是稀有的动物之一。人在世界上非常喜欢它。
以前是不久前在中国的许多大熊猫。自然平衡遭到破坏,天气越来越暖和,大熊猫越来越少。
但目前,大熊猫的数量不断增加逐年。现在有这么多的一些被发送到其他国家,使那里的人民可以享受他们的大熊猫。
时下,在中国最大的大熊猫自然公园是在四川。有一个有自然和野生生命研究中心。科学家们希望有一天他们将有足够的大熊猫被释放,并让他们再次在野外生活。
panda is one of the scarcest animals. people in the world like it very much.
there used to be many pandas in china long ago. as the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, pandas became less.
but at present, the number of pandas is increasing year by year. there are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them.
nowadays, the biggest nature park for panda in china is in sichuan. there is a research centre for nature and wild life there. scientists hope that one day they will have enough pandas to be set free and let them live in the wild again.您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
中考英语作文:Giant Panda
来源:  16:51:53 【】 
  pandaDthe national treasure  panda is one of the scarcest animals. people in the world like it very much. there used to be many pandas in china long ago.  as the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, pandas became less. but at present, the number of pandas is increasing year by year. there are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them.  nowadays, the biggest nature park for panda in china is in sichuan. there is a research centre for nature and wild life there. scientists hope that one day they will have enough pandas to be set free and let them live in the wild again.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 17:17:07)?&&( 17:16:19)?&&( 17:15:35)?&&( 17:14:40)?&&( 17:13:51)?&&( 17:13:10)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-求随便一部功夫熊猫的英语台词,台词要求是电影中的随意一段的30秒,在在每一句英语背后加上汉语,谢谢!_百度知道
求随便一部功夫熊猫的英语台词,台词要求是电影中的随意一段的30秒,在在每一句英语背后加上汉语,谢谢!
一定要30s的,就是电影中一段到一段的30s,别太多也别太少--。。。
提问者采纳
第二部的。不知有没30sOne of Master Oogways' final teachings.太牛了。你是怎么做到的?Awesome. How did you do that?心如止水。 -心如止水,太酷了!Inner peace. -Inner peace. that cool!心如什么样的止水?-这是你下一阶段的训练内容。Inner peace of what? -It's the next phase of your training. 每一位高手都必需找到令自己心如止水的方法。Every master must find his path to inner peace.有些人在一个山洞里冥想了 50年,就像这样。Some chose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this.基本上不吃也不喝。Without the slightest taste of food or water.或者?有些人精神和肉体上都备受折磨,和我一样。Or? some find pain and suffering as I did.阿宝,在你被选为神龙大侠的那一天Po, the day you was chosen to be Dragon Warrior…是我一生中最糟糕的日子。...was the worst day of my life.到目前为止,没有一样东西是像样的。By far, nothing else came close.这曾是最痛苦,令人心碎,可怕的时刻, -好吧。It was the most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment, -Okay.我之前从来没有体验过的。I have ever experienced.但自从我发现问题并不在于你,而是在于我But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me我领悟到了心如止水,从而能够利用宇宙之量。I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe.就这样,我只需要心如止水?So that's it, I just need inner peace?我的内心已经是非常非常平静的了。My inner is already super-super peaceful那么我只需要做的,就是发挥它的作用。So i only need to do, just get this thing going.心如止水,你完了。 Inner peace, You're going down.现在让我看看你的脚之前是怎么弄的,我只看到你那漂亮的…Now show me what you were doing with your feet, I saw you just show a fancy...阿宝! Po! 有强盗,正在朝音乐家们的村子进发。Bandits, approaching from the musicians' village.危险。让音乐家们来点动感音乐吧,因为好戏开始了。Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music, cuz it is on.不要担心师傅,我会参悟心如止水的,只要我一回来。Don't worry Shifu, I will master inner peace, a s soon as I get back.这回可不是玩过家家。 No snack stop this time.哈哈哈!过家家。 Ha-ha-ha! Snack stop.等等,你是说真的? Wait, are you serious?把你能找到的金属全带走Get all the metal you can find
其他类似问题
功夫熊猫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁功夫熊猫里的一段英语对白_百度知道
功夫熊猫里的一段英语对白
功夫熊猫里 熊猫和龟仙人在智慧桃树下的对话,从Quit,don`t quit到龟仙人说完,要求电影里的英文原句。谢谢
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇   One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it   2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.   Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.   true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃   3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。   Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.   4.俗语说,   过去的,已经过去了   未来的,还未可知   现在,却是上苍的礼赠   那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)   There is a saying,   Yesterday is history   Tomorrow is a mystery   But today is a gift   That is why it’s called the present (the gift)   5.世间无巧合   There are no accidents.   6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,   我不能让树为我开花,   也不能让它提前结果   Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)   I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,   nor make it bear food before it’s time .   师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制   我可以控制果实何时坠落   我还可以控制在何处播种   那可不是幻觉 大师   but there are things we can control   I can control when the fruit will fall   ... And I can control   What time to seed   That is not illusion , Master   乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么   那个种子还是会长成桃树   你可能想要苹果 或桔子   可你只能得到桃子   那个种子还是会长成桃树   Yes, but no matter what you do,   That seed will grow to be a peach tree   You may wish for an Apple or an orange   But you will get a peach   师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎   But peache can not defeate Tai Long   乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。   Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .   7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.   8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?   你知道我一直想把你赶走,   可你还是留下来了。   Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you   but you stayed   阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。   我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,   或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。   可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。   我留下来,因为我以为,   如果还有人能改变我,   能让我焕然一新,   那就是你--   中国最伟大的功夫师父!   Yes ,I stayed .   I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head   or said I smelled ,it hurts.   But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .   I stayed ,because I thought ..   If anyone could change me ,   could make me not me ,   it was you   the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!   9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,   况且这本不是天意,   阿宝,忘了其它的事情,   你的使命一直都在向你召唤。   我们是面条家族,   血管中流着这样的血。   I'm sorry things didn’t work out …   It’s just what it’s meant to be   Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.   We are Noodle folk   Broth runs deep through our veins   10.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。   认为它特别,它就特别了。   The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.   To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special
其他类似问题
功夫熊猫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二语文作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信