2014年6月英语听力四级听力

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
2014年6月英语四级作文真题及范文(题目一)
franses 于发布 l 已有人浏览
2014年6月四级作文题目一反常态没有考议论文,而是要求写推荐一个地方并说明原因的文章,写法趋向于说明文,这对
四级作文题目一:
Suppose a foreign friend of yours is coming to visit your hometown , what is the most interesting place youwouldlike to take him/her to see and why?
假设你的一位外国朋友来参观你的家乡,你最感兴趣的地方想带他/她去看?为什么?
【范文一】
If my foreign friend comes to my hometown, I will take her to the Central Avenue .When it comes to the reasons why I choose this place, they can be briefly summed up as below.& To start with, Central Avenue is a symbol of Harbin, which has a long history. There are European-style buildings in mounting numbers along the street, attracting a great many tourists to take photos with them. Moreover, a variety of delicious foods are tempting. Taking a look around, I can find examples too numerous to list. The best illustration might be ice-cream brick of Ma Dieer. Finally, brilliant historic culture can widen vision and enhance knowledge, laying a solid foundation for the understanding of this fabulous city.& Harbin is a city full of vitality and energy. I believe my foreign friend will enjoy her days here. Not only can she appreciate the landscape of the Songhua River but also taste authentic northeast food. No better place can be chosen than Central Avenue!
【重点句型及短语】
When it comes to the reasons why...谈到为什么&&(的理由)&&
To start with... 首先&&
take a look around 环顾四周
not only...but also...不仅&&而且&&
no better...than...没有比&&更好的
【范文二】
If a foreign friend of mine is going to visit my hometown, Shanghai, I would like to take her to Yu Garden.&& Yu Garden is a traditional Chinese garden located beside the City God Temple in the northeast of Shanghai. Here she will marvel at the exotic and exquisite beauty of the Chinese Garden. She can walk on the crooked bridge and take photos of the beautiful goldfish. Besides, she can taste the local cuisines like steamed buns, wonton noodles, soy milk. There are a variety of mouth-watering snacks there. Apart from the beautiful scenery and delicious food, she will also be attracted by the remarkable performance of different craftsmen. For example, she will see Shanghai-style paper-cutting, and the process of making Chinese candy and clay figurines.
I believe my friend will have a great day if she visits Yu Garden. This is a place where the features of this city are combined.
【重点句型及短语】
be located beside...座落在&&的旁边
a variety of 各种各样
apart from...除了&&
for example 例如
have a good day 玩得开心
相关英语学习内容
四级写作&|&四级阅读&|&四级阅读&|&四级听力&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
四级写作头条
大学英语四级考试作文之2012年6月四级考试作文预测,每
英语四级作文万能写作句型,英语写作通用英语四级作文万
四级写作最新更新
英语听力最新头条
英语听力最新推荐
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第006篇:How to Study Efficiently,讲述了如何学习的英语
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第003篇:Natural Gas Output in
China,讲述了如何写一篇
英语听力阅读排行
我们也在这里:精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
阿迪雅敏柯
教育万花筒您所在的位置: >
2014年6月英语四级(精选)听力真题mp3下载
2014年6月英语四级(精选)听力真题mp3下载
  为了让考生们了解学习更多的英语试题,以为今年的英语考试取得更好的成绩。试题网()的小编为考生们收集了2014年6月英语四级(精选)听力真题mp3下载,具体内容请各位考生及时查看如下,尽请关注!
  【试题网()-2014年6月英语四级听力真题mp3下载】:
  part Ⅱ listening comprehension (30 minutes)
  section a
  directions: in this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. at the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. after each question there will be a pause. during the pause, you must read the four choices marked a), b), c) and d), and decide which is the best answer. then mark the corresponding letter on answer sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
  1. w: i can&t seem to reach the tea at the back of the cupboard.
  m: oh& why don&t you use the ladder? you might strain your shoulder.
  q: what does the man suggest the woman do?
  2. w: since it&s raining so hard, let&s go and see the new exhibits.
  m: that&s a good idea. mary johnson is one of my favorite painters.
  q: where does the conversation most probably take place?
  3. m: i hear the students gave the new teacher an unfair evaluation.
  w: it depends on which student you are talking about.
  q: what does the woman imply?
  4. w: it must have taken you a long time to fix up all these book shelves.
  m: it wasn&t too bad. i got doris to do some of them.
  q: what does the man mean?
  5. w: rod, i hear you&ll be leaving at the end of this month. is it true?
  m: yeah. i&ve been offered a much better position with another firm. i&d be a fool to turn it down.
  q: why is the man quitting his job?
  6. w: i honestly don&t want to continue the gardening tomorrow, tony?
  m: neither do i. but i think we should get it over with this weekend.
  q: what does the man mean?
  7. w: you&ve already furnished your apartment?
  m: i found some used furniture that was dirt cheap.
  q: what do we learn from the conversation?
  8. w: has the mechanic called the bus repairers?
  m: not yet .i&ll let you know when he calls.【试题网()-2014年6月英语四级听力真题mp3下载】:
  q: what do we learn from the conversation?
  conversation one
  m: hello. matt ellis speaking.
  w: hello, dr. ellis, my name&s pan johnson. my roommate, janet holmes, wanted me to call you.
  m: janet holmes? oh, that&s right. she&s in my shakespearean english class. has anything happened to her?
  w: nothing, it&s just that she submitted a job application yesterday and the company asked her in for an interview today. she&s afraid she won&t be able to attend your class this afternoon though. i&m calling to see whether it would be ok if i gave you her essay. janet said it&s due today.
  m: certainly, that would be fine. uh, you can either drop it off at my class or bring it to my office.
  w: would it be all right to come by your office around 4:00? i&m afraid i can&t come any earlier because i have three classes this afternoon.
  m: uh, i won&t be here when you come. i&m supposed to be at a meeting from 3:00 to 6:00, but how about leaving it with my secretary? she usually stays until 5:00.
  w: fine, please tell her i&ll be there at 4:00. and dr. ellis, one more thing, could you tell me where your office is? janet told me where your class is, but she didn&t give me directions to your office.
  m: well, i&m in room 302 of the gregory building. i&ll tell my secretary to put the paper in my mail box, and i&ll get it when i return.
  w: i sure appreciate it. goodbye, dr. ellis.
  m: goodbye, ms. johnson.
  questions 9 to 11 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  9. why couldn&t the woman&s roommate attend the shakespearean english class that afternoon?
  10. what favor is the woman going to do for her roommate?
  11. what does the woman want to know at the end of the conversation?
  conversation two
  w: how are things going, roald?
  m: not bad, jane. i&m involved in several projects and it&s a long working day. but i&m used to that so it doesn&t bother me too much.
  w: i heard you have moved to a new house in the suburb. how do you like commuting to london every day? don&t you find it a string?
  m: it was terrible at first, especially getting up before dawn to catch that 6:30 train. but it&s bearable now that i& m used to it.
  w: don&t you think it&s an awful waste of time? i couldn&t bear to spend three hours sitting in a train every day.
  m: i used to feel the same as you. but now i quite enjoy it.
  w: how do you pass the time? do you bring some work with you to do on the train?
  m: ah, that&s a good question. in the morning, i just sit in comfort and read the papers to catch up with the news. on the way home at night, i relax with a good book or chat with friends or even have a game of bridge.
  w: i suppose you know lots of people on the train now.
  m: yes, i bumped into someone i know on the platform every day. last week i came across a couple of old school friends and we spend the entire journey in the bar.
  w: it sounds like a good club. you never know. i may join it too.
  questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  12. what does the man say about his job?
  13. which train does the man take to work every day?
  14. how does the man feel about commuting to work every day now?
  15. how does the man spend his time on the morning train?【试题网()-2014年6月英语四级听力真题mp3下载】:
  section b
  directions: in this section, you will hear 3 short passages. at the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. both the passages and the questions will be spoken only once. after you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked a), b), c) and d ). then mark the corresponding letter on answer sheet 1 with a single line through the centre.
  passage one
  most american college students need to be efficient readers. this is necessary because full-time students probably have to read several hundred pages every week. they don't have time to read a chapter three or four times. they need to extract as much information as possible from the first or second reading.
  an extraordinarily important study skill is knowing how to mark a book. students mark the main ideas and important details with a pen or pencil, yellow or blue or orange. some students mark new vocabulary in a different color. most students write questions or short notes in the margins. marking a book is a useful skill, but it's important to do it right. first, read a chapter with one pen in your hand and others next to you on the desk. second, read a whole paragraph before you mark anything. don't mark too much. usually you will mark about 10% of a passage. third, decide on your own system for marking. for example, maybe you will mark main ideas in yellow, important details in blue and new words in orange. maybe you will put question marks in the margin when you don't understand something and before an exam. instead, you just need to review your marks and you can save a lot of time.
  16. what should american college students do to cope with their heavy reading assignments?
  17. what suggestion does the speaker give about marking a textbook?
  18. how should students prepare for an exam according to the speaker?
  passage two
  the thought of having no sleep for 24 hours or more isn't a pleasant one for most people. the amount of sleep that each person needs varies. in general, each of us needs about 8 hours of sleep each day to keep us healthy and happy. some people, however, can get by with just a few hours of sleep at night.
  it doesn't matter when or how much a person sleeps. but everyone needs some rest to stay alive. few doctors would have thought that there might be an exception to this. sleep is, after all, a very basic need. but a man named al herpin turned out to be a real exception, for supposedly, he never slept!
  al herpin was 90 years old when doctors came to his home in new jersy. they hoped to challenge the claim that he never slept. but they were surprised. though they watched him every hour of the day, they never saw herpin sleeping. he did not even own a bed. he never needed one.
  the closest that herpin came to resting was to sit in a rocking chair and read a half dozen newspapers. his doctors were puzzled by the strange case of permanent sleeplessness. herpin offered the only clue to his condition. he remembered some talk about his mother having been injured several days before he had been born. herpin died at the age of 94, never, it seems, having slept at all.
  19. what is taken for granted by most people?
  20. what do doctors think of al herpin's case?
  21. what could have accounted for al herpin's sleeplessness?
  【试题网()-2014年6月英语四级听力真题mp3下载】:
  passage three
  hetty green was a very spoiled, only child. she was born in massachusetts usa in 1835. her father was a millionaire businessman. her mother was often ill, and so from the age of two her father took her with him to work and taught her about stocks and shares. at the age of six she started reading the daily financial newspapers and opened her own bank account. her father died when she was 21 and she inherited 7.5 million dollars. she went to new york and invested on wall street. hetty saved every penny, eating in the cheapest restaurants for 15 cents. she became one of the richest and most hated women in the world. at 33 she married edward green, a multi-millionaire, and had two children, ned and sylvia.
  hetty&s meanness was well-known. she always argued about prices in shops. she walked to the local grocery store to buy broken biscuits which were much cheaper, and to get a free bone for her much loved dog. once she lost a two-cent stamp and spent the night looking for it. she never bought clothes and always wore the same long, ragged black skirt. worst of all, when her son, ned, fell and injured his knee, she refused to pay for a doctor and spent hours looking for free medical help. in the end ned lost his leg. when she died in 1916 she left her children 100 million dollars. her daughter built a hospital with her money.
  22. what do we learn about hetty green as a child?
  23. how did hetty green become rich overnight?
  24. why was hetty green much hated?
  25. what do we learn about hetty's daughter?
  以上试题网()的小编为考生们收集了2014年6月英语四级(精选)听力真题mp3下载试题
关于“”的最新试题:
查询实用工具
试题网导航您的位置:&&&&&&&&& & 正文
2014年6月英语四级听力试题(word版)
16:59&&来源:
2014年6月听力试题(word版):
(转载于新东方)
&&上一篇:&&
&&下一篇:&&
相关资讯:
网站导航:
信 息
课 程
社 区
访 谈
学位英语免费试听
超值优惠套餐=写作+词汇+听力+阅读+翻译+真题精讲班 63课时
精讲大纲词汇,轻松记忆单词
课时数:10课时
紧扣大纲要求,直达阅读高分课时数:15课时
剖析解题秘笈,提升听力水平课时数:10课时
解读命题规律,揭秘高分技巧
梳理重要考点,提高应试能力
课时数:8课时
讲授历年真题,直击命题精髓
学员 kxiwo:
学员 doeiia:
学员 ouemnx:
学员 mlbafjlkafmb:
学员 ahogj:
学员 ahigahe32:
学员 loiwu:
学员 yopdm:
   1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
  4、联系方式:
电话:010-1
Copyright & 2005 - 2014
All Rights Reserved. 北京东大正保科技有限公司 版权所有
--------
咨询电话:010- /  咨询时间:全天24小时服务(周六、周日及节假日不休息)
投诉电话:010- 传真:010- 邮箱:
北京市公安局海淀分局备案(京公网安备66) 资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
2014年6月英语四级考试流程安排
来源:新东方在线
摘要:2014年6月英语四级考试流程是什么?2014年6月四级什么时候考?本文小编为大家详解介绍,希望对大家有所帮助。
  2014年6月英语流程是什么?2014年6月四级什么时候考?本文小编为大家详解介绍,希望对大家有所帮助。  2014年6月年为:6月14日09:00—11:25  下面来为各位考生介绍一下2014年英语四级题型及英语分配:  下面是2014年6月流程,改革后好多同学对新的流程都还不太清楚,下面我们来看一下:CET4时间点工作概述考生操作内容提示信息其他说明8:40考生入场1.出示准考证、身份证、学生证2.手机严禁带入考场3.入座后请调试耳机试听1.证件不齐者严禁入场,不能参加考试。2.核对好听力频率,开考后不再试听。9:00下发考试材料1.检查试题册、条形码、答题卡的印刷质量。2.阅读试题册正面“敬告考生”内容。3.粘贴条形码、填写个人信息。1.非听力考试期间不得佩戴耳机且不得提前翻阅试题册,否则按违规处理。2.作文题目在试题册背面,使用黑色签字笔在答题卡1上作答。3.作文题考试时间为30分钟,之后将立即进行听力考试。9:10考试正式开始开始作答作文9:35提示考生继续作答5分钟后将开始听力考试监考老师口头提醒9:40听力考试开始1.打开试题册,戴上耳机2.进行听力考试请考生掌握好答题卡1的填涂时间,听力录音播放完毕后,将立即回收答题卡1&听力理解30分钟10:10听力考试结束停止作答,摘下耳机回收答题卡1考试暂停五分钟,等待收答题卡10:15命令考生继续作答作答阅读理解和翻译部分11:15提示考生继续作答,掌握好时间10分钟后考试讲结束监考老师口头提醒11:25考试结束考生停止作答1.考生交回试题册、答题卡2。2.老师清点无误后考生方可离场。  希望读完以上内容后考生能对2014年6月英语四级考试流程有一个整体的了解,预祝各位取得好成绩。  另外新东方在线会在考后第一时间为大家公布专题,供各位考生参考,详细内容,点击图片: 
责任编辑:lvmingwei
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级公开课
英语四级热报课程
2013英语四级时间表
每年3月 9月3-5月 9-11月每年6月 12月每年2月 8月}

我要回帖

更多关于 2014年6月四级听力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信