含有just的超好听的欧美铃声歌曲铃声

欧美歌曲_欧美经典歌曲_好听的欧美歌曲-女人世界
-引领国内时尚潮流垂直女性网站
欧美歌曲专题
女人世界欧美歌曲专题为你介绍欧美经典歌曲、好听的欧美歌曲。每一次更新歌曲,对于热爱音乐的我们来说是一种享受。《超级舞者》里面的歌仿佛永远都不过时,无论何时拿出来听都有一番滋味。对于欧美歌曲大家都不陌生,那些经典的旋律也在脑海中挥之不去。
欧美经典歌曲
好听的欧美歌曲有一首英文歌,副歌部分是just开头的,调子很好听的,歌名好像是Y字开头的_百度知道
有一首英文歌,副歌部分是just开头的,调子很好听的,歌名好像是Y字开头的
好你是OPPOR7PLUS里面自带的一首英文歌铃声,是个男的唱的
很好听,一不小心找不到这首歌了,但又很喜欢
Mariah Carey - Whenever You CallLove wandered insideStronger than youStronger than IAnd now that it has begunWe cannot turn backWe can only turn into oneI won’t ever be too far away to feel youAnd I won’t hesitate at allWhenever you callAnd I’ll always remeberThe part of you so tenderI’ll be the one to catch you fallWhenever you callAnd I’m truly inspiredFinding my soulThere in your eyesAnd youHave opened my heartAnd lifted me insideBy showing me yourselfUndisguisedI won’t ever be too far away to feel youAnd I won’t hesitate at allWhenever you callAnd I’ll always remeberThe part of you so tenderI’ll be the one to catch you fallWhenever you call(MC: Uuuuuh)And I will breathe for you each dayComfort you through all the painGently kiss your fears awayYou can turn to me and cryAlways understand that IGive you all I am insideI won’t ever be too far away to feel youAnd I won’t hesitate at allWhenever you callI won’t ever be too far away to feel youAnd I won’t hesitate at allWhenever you callAnd I’ll always remeberThe part of you so tenderI’ll be the one to catch you fallWhenever you callWhenever you callWhenever you Call
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁铃声多多_I m Just A Little Bit Shy - 很好听的英文歌_Natasha Thomas.aac
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
发送给微博、QQ、MSN等好友吧
当前文件信息
浏览:1211次