上学太累高考英语作文文70词,会的发给我,谢谢

求一篇中学生应该做家务的英语作文,70词左右谢谢!_百度作业帮
求一篇中学生应该做家务的英语作文,70词左右谢谢!
求一篇中学生应该做家务的英语作文,70词左右谢谢!
I definitely agree that children should be require to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. First, doing household tasks will help children to improve their health. After intensive learning hours, if children just sit on sofa and watch television, they can get sick or obese. For example, when I was a child, many friends of mine were not required to do any household tasks, they were overweight. I do many household tasks after my learning hours, so I was not obese, have a better health than my friends. Secondly, doing household tasks also is a good preparation for their future. If they are not required to do any household tasks, they do not know to do anything. So, when they grow up, they cannot to live alone. For example, many of my friends now don't know wash dish or clean floors, they need to live with there parents.
In my perspective, performing household task will help children to understand the sense of the responsibility and may develop the emotional touch with the other family members.可能稍微有点多,自己修改把不懂得地方或者不符合自身水平的德方修改.希望能够帮到你!【ABC.Snap】求三篇英语作文 一定要自己写的 一定要!难度不要太大也不要太小 最好贴近生活 字数不要太多 70-100我觉得足够了谢谢谢谢谢谢 急阿阿!🙏_百度作业帮
求三篇英语作文 一定要自己写的 一定要!难度不要太大也不要太小 最好贴近生活 字数不要太多 70-100我觉得足够了谢谢谢谢谢谢 急阿阿!🙏
求三篇英语作文 一定要自己写的 一定要!难度不要太大也不要太小 最好贴近生活 字数不要太多 70-100我觉得足够了谢谢谢谢谢谢 急阿阿!🙏
以前写的找到两篇帮忙写一个关于electricity的英语作文,不超过70词,谢谢,采纳。_百度作业帮
帮忙写一个关于electricity的英语作文,不超过70词,谢谢,采纳。
帮忙写一个关于electricity的英语作文,不超过70词,谢谢,采纳。
先采na 后解题
本人以上日榜第三
赶紧给我答案给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题目大写,内容小写,谢谢-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题目大写,内容小写,谢谢
给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题目大写,内容小写,谢谢
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:给我一篇英语作文,初一的,50字以上,题目大写,内容小写,谢谢,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My English Teacher
I like English best.because of my English teacher, Nettie. Today, I’ll introduce her to you.  In my eyes, she’s not a teacher, but a lovely girl and a good friend of mine. She is not tall. She is thin. She has the long hair. Her face is round. There are two small eyes on her face. She likes smiling. When she smiles, her eyes just like the moon at the beginning of the month. I think she is very beautiful girl.  She’s very kind, like an old friend. She can sing. She can draw. She can dance. She can speak very good English. She can tell us stories. She can play games with us. When we have an English lesson, we feel very happy. All of us are interested in her lesson.  I have a good teacher. I think I’m very lucky.&我的英语老师我喜欢英语,我的英语老师best.because,内蒂。今天,我会把她介绍给你。在我眼中,她不是老师,而是一个可爱的女孩,我的好朋友。她不高。她很瘦。她有长的头发。她的脸圆圆的。有两只小眼睛在她脸上。她喜欢笑。她笑的时候,她的眼睛像月亮月初。我觉得她很漂亮的女孩。她很亲切,就像一位老朋友。她能唱。她可以借鉴。她能跳舞。她能讲一口流利的英语。她可以告诉我们的故事。她可以跟我们一起玩游戏。当我们有一节英语课,我们感到非常高兴。我们所有人都对她感兴趣的教训。我有一个好老师。我觉得我很幸运。&望采纳谢谢!!!!!!!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:good teacher. I think I'm very lucky.&我的英语老师我喜欢英语,我的英语老师best.because,内蒂。今天,我会把她介绍给你。在我眼中,她不是老师,而是一个可爱的女孩,我的...===========================================我是七年级。I have a big family.我有一个大家庭 There are four people in my family.在我... My mother is an English teacher,she is 40 years old.我妈妈是一个英语老师,她40岁了。...=========================================== My Good FriendNancy is the most beautiful girl in our class.She is one of my good friends. She's tall and slim.She has long hair and two big eyes.She usually wears a...=========================================== I've watched hundreds of different films, with various styles, assorted actors and actresses and different stories in the background of all periods of time. The one I like best is "Me...===========================================to see a funny movie with friends to celebrate my birthday.我叫瑟琳娜,我是一名十四岁的学生 我每天下午六点半吃晚饭 写完作业后十点半睡觉 我最喜欢的科目是音乐英语和体育...=========================================== My neighborhood is Lucy.She is also my best friend and my classmate. She is a very friengly girl.When l am in trouble ,she always tries her best to help me.She is good at Chine...=========================================== How to keep a good eyesight? This question is a little hard to answer for me because I'm nearsighted too. But I read a lot about this topic a long time ago. So, today I will g...===========================================and table tennis with my friends. I prefer skating to swimming. My favorite sports star is Yao Ming. 名字:年龄:12,我比较瘦,短头发,戴眼镜,我喜欢唱歌和跳舞,我擅长英语和语文...===========================================我是七年级。I have a big family.我有一个大家庭 There are four people in my family.在... My mother is an English teacher,she is 40 years old.我妈妈是一个英语老师,她40岁了。...===========================================My father likes American films very much because he thinks American films are very interesting and funny. He is an English teacher. He says that when he watch these filmshe can...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助以“我的习惯”为题写一篇英语作文,70个单词左右,写好了也翻译一下,谢谢了_百度作业帮
以“我的习惯”为题写一篇英语作文,70个单词左右,写好了也翻译一下,谢谢了
以“我的习惯”为题写一篇英语作文,70个单词左右,写好了也翻译一下,谢谢了
能翻译下吗?
我非常喜欢看书,我认为书籍对每个人都很重要,书可以教会我们很多,我们也能在书中学会很多。我也很喜欢运动,以前,我很胖而且不健康,但是现在我又瘦有健康,我的好习惯使我变得健康舒服,你的习惯是什么?
这是写习惯的?
my favorite habits is}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信