初中英语作文
高中英语作文
英语四级作文
英语六级作文
考研英语作文
高考英语作文
中考英语作文本站诚征频道内容合作商您的位置: >
  转播到腾讯微博 (本文选自:外研社《不喊哎哟喊OUCH那些年老师没教过...
  In summer, some people avoid outdoor activities because they dont...
  We often close ourselves off when traumatic events happen in our ...
  7.有人开会迟到了,你若对他说 you are late .,听起来象是废话,若说...最新英语作文信息、英语作文范文下载、英语作文模板下载信息由沪江网提供There are many festivals in China. Among them, I like the Spring Festival most. Not …
If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky, because I always dream about flying in the …
因此我的父母上周给我买了一部电脑。我很开心,在完成了作业以后就开始玩电脑。但是自从我的朋友教会了如何玩电脑游戏,我就迷上了,无法自控。我的父母给了讲了不好的影响,我意识到我该自律。
我就喜欢上她,因为她对我们都很好。我不擅长语文,因此我不喜欢语文课,但是李老师能让课堂很活跃和生动有趣,所有的学生都能集中精神。如今我的语文也提高了,多亏了李老师的功劳。
呼吸着自由的空气。但是第四天的时候,我开始想念父母,特别是在夜晚来临的时候,黑暗让我觉得孤单,我只是想要和父母呆在一起。直到那时我才意识到家是甜蜜的,我的父母是最可爱的人。回家对于我来说真好。
在将来我看到这些照片的时候,我会笑得很开心。所有的这些美好的回忆会充实我的生活。我的妈妈给了买了一台相机,这样我就能随时拍照。我很感激她,我希望我能使用这台相机去记录我们家庭的快乐时光。
我想现在好一些了.因为我这个假期比较努力,我会好好倚靠这无穷的快乐暑假.用这样的想法让我着手工作或者适应变化,或者锻炼身体都可以.这样的日子我根本不会觉得乏味,因为我有欲望的支持.
今天是母亲节。我知道一些同学打算帮妈妈做些家务,还有一些同学打算给妈妈买些花。我只是想对妈妈说一声,我非常爱她。但是对我来说这样表达我的情感有点儿难,因为我是个男孩。我觉得只有女生才这样做。
The sky is seemingly different with the other three seasons because of the lessness of the cloud and the special blue colour. The wind blows cooler than that in summer and warmer
Yesterday,our research school"s soccer team had a match with the graduate studentsfr0mthe department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half……
Then we all sang and played games until it was eleven o'clock at night. The old man on night watch came to turn off the lights. We had to tear ourselves away from the party.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a very important Chinese festival. It’s on the fifth of August. We can hang lanterns in the house. In the evening, we have a big dinner. Look, there is lots of food on the table.
Summer can be very hot in southern taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32"c or more. because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned.
My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays.
how time flies!i'm fifteen years now.during the long time,there was one thing that i will never forget.
People help with each other, it is the greatest thing in the world.
The summer vacation had come round again.
想写好英语作文吗?这里提供了大量英语作文的段落,英语作文的好词好句等。有了这些素材,写好英语作文再也不用发愁了。
英语作文排行榜
更多作文内容
联系编辑:吴佳子
联系邮箱:.cn
联系电话:020-8 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&家规英语作文正文
家规英语作文
家规英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []写家规的,。
英语作文 my family rules 家庭规则。 My parents are very strict.Because I have so many family rules. For example,i can't go out with my friends at school nights.On weekends, i have to go home before nine p.m. It's strict, but i think it's necessary. And i must finish my homework in time. I can't play computer games. I have to wash clothes by myself. I have to get up at six o'clock every morning.And i have to be in bed by ten o'clock. Thanks to these rules.I can live health.But i think to be in bed by ten o'clock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep! And i think play some computer games is not badly. Soi think the family rules can make some change. 作文地带提供家规英语作文翻译: 我的非常严格.因为我拥有如此多的家庭规则。 举例来说,夜晚我不能去我的在.在,我之前, 9 时有严格的,但我认为 这是必要的。 我必须完成我的功课的。我不能玩电脑游戏。我要自己洗衣服。 我不得不起床六点钟每早晨.和我必须在床上的十点钟。 由于这些规则.I 能够.但是我认为要在床上的十点钟是不公平的!学生需要 9 个小 时的睡眠! 我觉得玩一些电脑游戏不严重。瑞认为,家庭规则可以作出一些改变。 晚上回家不能晚过 8 点 Go home at night not later than eight points 早上家人互相问好 Morning say hello. Each other family 每要勤干 Everyone should work frequently do housework 每天早晨都要 Every morning exercise 吃完晚饭要洗自己的饭碗 After dinner, shall wash his bowl 每天都要穿校服 Every day must wear school uniforms 走廊内禁止跑跳 The corridor is forbidden in the running and jumping 之间互相 Students unite 每天认真做间操 Every day do room fuck 不随手扔垃圾 Do not throw rubbish everywhere
家规英语作文
&&&&& 家规英语作文 两篇如下:
  My family Rules
  A country its laws and a family has its rules. My family also has some rules.
  For example ,there are important rules in my house . First of all, I have to be home by 10:00 pm. I think there is the danger of going home late and this rule is really true. Next , I'm not allowed to watch tv on school nights. In my opinoin, I need time to relaxing things instead of studying on school nights. Maybe my parents are strict with me in this way. Finally,the biggest problem is that I can't join club. My parents think that only bad for my studying. They don't know I'm intersted in running ,playing baskteball and writing.
  There is good say "Nothing can be accomplished without norms or stand ards,"but though I should study hard .Of course,I'm old enough to make my own decision.
  My family rules
  There are many rules at my house. I have to get up at six o'clock and be home by 6:30pm.on weekdays. I have to do my homework after school.I can't watch TV and play computer games on school nights. I have to stay at home instead of my friends’ home on school nights . I should clean up my room every morning and we take turns to take out the trush and wash dishes. My parents don’t allow me to stay up until 11:00 pm because teenagers should sleep for 8~9 hours . I think the most strict rule is that my parents do not allow me to watch TV at night ,thought it is good for me .I can't do it .I think it is a good way to have a rest . Although I don’t agree with some of the ruls, I know my parents love me so I always obey my family rules.
&  〔家规英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  家规英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “家规英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的家规英语作文由网友原创或转发,若家规英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
家规英语作文相关作文范文}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信