读书笔记怎么写写帮帮忙?

关于别乱花钱的英语作文怎么写?哪位英语好的朋友帮帮忙啦!_百度知道
关于别乱花钱的英语作文怎么写?哪位英语好的朋友帮帮忙啦!
提问者采纳
英语作文:应该花钱还是省钱?
Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
“Save it for rainy day.” That’s my motto. When I have a choice between spending my money or putting it in my savings account at the bank, I always put it in the bank.I will have a lot of expenses in the future like my education, travel, and unforeseen emergencies. I need to have money set aside for these expenses.
Education is expensive. I can’t depend on my parents to pay all my bills. I have tuition, room and board, books, and incidental expenses to pay for. I’ll try to get a scholarship to cover some of these costs, but I know I will be responsible for a lot of the expenses.
If I spend my money now, I won’t be able to pay for my education. I need to save money for my education.
Travel is also very expensive. I don’t mean vacation travel. I mean travel to get to and from school. Transpacific airfare costs a lot even special reduced fares. I first have to get to school and then, of course, I want to return to my family for important festivals and occasions. Going back and forth will be costly, but worth it. I need to save money for these trips.
Emergencies could arrive at any moment. I might have an unexpected illness while I am at school. There might be costs that won’t covered by the school insurance. One of my family members may need help, I will h穿互扁就壮脚憋协铂茅ave to send them money.
You can’t predict emergencies like this, but you can be prepared. I need to save money for these emergencies.
When you are not rich, you cannot spend your money carelessly. You must plan ahead. I know in my life, I will have expenses for my schooling and for travelling to and from my home.
I know that I will also have unexpected expenses related to unforeseen emergencies. I must be prepared. I need to save money for these events.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
多阅读,在阅读过程中掌握许许多多新词汇.每接触一个新词,要自己造几个句子,让自己能灵活运用.然后在写自己的文章时加进去,那么自己的作文就如虎添翼了!还要用一些连词,让自己的文章更自然.如and,well,however,therefore…
归纳这几点:
1、以图表提供情景的作文要以“读”为主,首先要读懂图表中的数据、时间、编码、序号以及相互间的变化关系,对所给的信息加以分析、推断、筛选、概括、去粗取精;在写作时目的要明确,要注意内容的准确性和严肃性,尤其是图表中的数据、时间等不得有误。
2、以图画提供情景的作文应以“看”为主,通过细心观察图中的人物、景物、文字、环境、数字等,弄清写作的意图,通过分析思考把握逻辑联系,找出主题并借助所给的文字,把图中的信息转化成文章,但要注意,文章不能停...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁怎么写?帮帮忙_百度知道
提问者采纳
终生难忘。无影无踪,一点儿踪迹都没有:一点儿影子荣幸:这件事一生中很难忘记:非常幸运
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答