重点难点和易错点要反复记号怎么写练习用英语怎么写

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2013版新目标英语七年级下册Unit_1-3重难点知识点 2的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2013版新目标英语七年级下册Unit_1-3重难点知识点 2 1Unit 1 知识点复习Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?一、重点词汇1. 词形变化:(1) sing (v.)唱歌—_______ (n.)歌手(2) dance(v.)跳舞—_______ (n.)舞蹈家(3) teach(v.)教—_______ (n.)教师(4) swim(v.)游泳—_______ (n.)游泳者(5) speak(v.)说—______ (n.)说话者;演讲者(6) write(v.)写—_______ (n.)作家(7) play (v.)玩—_______ (n.)运动员;播放器(8) story (n.) 故事;小说—_______(复数)(9) people(n.) —_______(集体名称、单复数同形)人;人们—_______(复数)民族(10)good (adj.) —_______(adv.) “好”(11)music (n.)音乐—________(n.)音乐家________(adj.)音乐的(12)let’s = _______ can’t (来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])= ______(13)center = _______ 中央;中心(14)weekend = ____________________周末(15)on weekends = _________ 在周末(16)be good at = ________擅长做某事(17)too(肯句末,逗隔开) = _____ (肯句中,be、情、助动后,实动前)/ ______(否句末,逗隔开) “也”(18)free adj.—_______ adj.(反义词)(19)easy adj. —_______ adj.(反义词)=________(同义词)(20) join sb. = _________ = __________(同义词)加入某人(使其成为其中一员)(21)be good with sb, =_______和某人相处得好(22)want = _______ “想要”(23)What about you? = ______________?(同义句)2. 重点单词:(1)名词(n.)乐器名称:钢(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])琴_______ 小提琴_______ 吉他_______ 鼓_______球类名称:足球_______ 篮球_______ 网球_______ 棒球_______乒乓球_______排球_______ 羽毛球_______ 高尔夫球_______语言:汉语_______英语_______日语_______法语_______其他:象棋_______俱乐部_______ 故事;小说_______ (中国)功夫______人(们)______家______ 中心;中央_______ 周末_______ 音乐家_______(2)动词(v.)唱歌_______ 跳舞_______ 画画_______ 讲诉;告诉_______写作;写字_______ 参加;加入_______ 游泳_______ 说话_______展示;给……看_______ 说话;交谈_______ 制造_______ 教;讲授_______(3)副词(adv.)也;而且_______ 今天_______(4)连词(conj.)或者(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html]);也不(用于否定句)_______3. 易错知识点(1) good 与 well 的区别运用;(2) be good with与be good at/be good for/ begood to 的区别运用;(3) tell, say, speak, talk 的区别运用;(4) join 与 join in 的区别运用;①. join v. 参加,加入它是短暂性动词,不能和一段时间连用。后加组织名称或人称代词join the army /Party/ football team 参军/入党/加入足球队②.join in 参加,加入某种活动。May I join in your conversation? 我可以加入你们的谈话吗?(5) too, also 与 either 的区别运用;(6) play 与乐器名称及球类名称连用冠词的用法;(7) help 的用法;(8) like 的用法;;(9) want 的用法。二、重点短语(1)下国际象棋__________(2)敲鼓_________(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])_(3)弹钢琴__________(4)拉小提琴__________(5)弹吉他__________(6)讲英语/汉语/日语/法语__________2(7)跟说;和交谈__________(8)在周末__________(9)学校音乐节(10)打中国功夫__________(11)讲故事__________(12)结交朋友__________(13)在某方面帮助(某人)__________(14)英语俱乐部__________(15)游泳俱乐部__________(16)艺术俱乐部__________(17)音乐俱乐部__________(18)体育俱乐部__________(19)象棋俱乐部__________(20)善于应付……的;对……有办法;与……相处融洽__________(21)对……有好处__________(22)擅长于__________(23)对……友好__________(24)什么俱乐部__________(25)什么体育活动__________(26)想要做某事__(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])________(27)加入音乐俱乐部__________(28)你呢?__________(29)喜欢做某事__________(30)学校公演__________(31)招募学生__________(32)在音乐教室__________(33)展示某人某物__________(34)打篮球/网球/排球/棒球/乒乓球/踢足球__________(35)在学校音乐俱乐部__________(36)唱歌和跳舞__________(37)年轻人/老年人__________(38)在某方面帮助某人__________(39)在养老院__________(40)有空/忙碌__________(41)在七月__________(42)和某人一起玩游戏__________(43)拨打某一号码找某人__________(44)讲英语的学生/国家__________(45)学生体育活动中心__________(46)有时间__________(47)需要(某人)做某事__________(48)教音乐____(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])______(49)教某人(做)某事__________(50)做的好_________(51)放学后___________三、重点句型I.句型结构:1. 含情态动词 can 的各种句式:陈述句:Sb. can/can’t do sth.一般疑问句:Can sb. do sth? Yes, sb. can. / No, sb. can’t.特殊疑问句:What can sb. do?2. —What club do/does sb. want to join?—Sb. want/wants to join the English/ music…. club.3. —What sports can sb. play?—Sb. can play er/volleyball/basketball/tennis/ping-pong/baseball.II.必背句子1. I want to join the art club.2. —Can you swim?—Yes, I can./ No, I ca(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])n’t.3. —What club do you want to join?—I want to join the chess club.4. —What sports can you play?—er.5. —What can you do?—I can dance.6. You speak English very well.7. Please talk to Mr. Zhang after school.8. Come and show us!9. I can speak English and I can also er.10. I like to talk and play games with people.11. I’m in the school music club. I can playthe guitar and the piano. I can sing anddance, too.12. Then we need you to help with sports for(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])English-speaking students.13. Call Mr. Brown at 293-7742.14. Are you good with old people?15. Can you play the piano or the violin?16. The school needs help to teach music.17. Then you can be in our school musicfestival.四、重点语法情态动词 can 的基本用法can 作情态动词,表示一种能力,意思是“能;会”,后跟动词原形,一起构成谓语。如:She can drive, but she can’t ride a bicycle.【拓展】3(1)含有情态动词 can 的肯定句,变一般疑问句时需要把 can 提到主语之前;否定句是在 can 后加 not。含有 can 的一般疑问句的肯定回答为:Yes, 主语(人称代词主格)+否定回答为:No, 主语(人称代词主格)+ c(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])an’t。如:—Can you sing the song in English?—No, I can’t. I can’t sing the song in English.(2)can 还可以表示“许可;允许”,意思是“可以(做)……如:—Can I use your pen? —Yes, you can.(3)can 表示请求,用于 Can you…?句型中,意为“你能不能……/你可以……吗?”。如:Can you lend me your bike?(4)can 表示提建议,常用于句型 Can I ….?意为“我来(做)……好吗?”如:Can I get you something to eat?五、单元话题作文1. My hobby 《我的爱好》 2.Teachers Wanted 招聘启示六、巩固提升I.根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1. John wants to j____ the music club.2. Can you s______________English?(来源:淘豆网[/p-4898049.html])3. I can play the guitar but can’t play thep_____.4. Can you play the v_________?5. He can d___________ and sing.6. I want to join the art c_______.7. We don't often go to school in w____.8. He can p _______ _ the drums.9. Miss Gao t____ us English very well.10. We want two m___________ for our rockband.11. Does he play _____(鼓) every day?12. Please __________(告诉)me your phonenumber.13. Please _____(给看)me your photos.14. Don’t ______ (交谈)in class.15. Do you want to go to the _________ (国际象棋)club.II.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. The book is very ________ (interest).2. Are you _______ (interest) in music?3. I need a__________ (relax) holiday.4. He doesn't feel ____________ (relax) whenhe is at work.5. e you to join our ______ club.(swim)6. He is a very______ player and he canplay er very ______ (good).7. My sister likes singing and __ (dance).8. She likes music very much, so she isgood at ______ (sing).9. Jack’s father and mother are _______(music).10. Can you ______ (show) me yourpicture?11. Our teacher _________ (be) good atsinging.12. He is my favorite basketball ______(play).III.句型转换。1. Bill can swim. (对划线部分提问)_________ __________ Bill _________?2. We want to join the basketball club. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________do you want to join?3. Can you play chess? (作否定回答)___________, ___________ ___________.4. He can play er. (改为否定句)He __________ play er.5. I want to join the music club.(对划线部分提问)________ __________ do you want to join?6.Jenny wants to join the art club.(改为否定句)Jenny want to join the art club.7.Peter can play basketball.(改为一般疑问句)Peter play basketball?8.Cindy can sing and dance. (对划线部分提问)_________ __________ Cindy_________?9.He can play drums. (对划线部分提问)What do?10.I can sing. I can’t dance.(改成一句话)I can sing I can’t dance.IV.单选题1. My sister is good _ math, she is great.A. in B. at C. to2. Bob ______ to join the art club.A. want B. wants to C. wants3. We want students __ the school show.4A. to B. for C .on4. —Can you play volleyball?—Sorry, I ____________A. don’t B. can C. can’t5. — Can you sing?—Yes, I can sing very _________A. good B. well C. nice6. Kate wants ______ the English club.A. to join B. join C. to7. —Can your brother sing?—__________A. Yes, I can.B. No, you can’t.C. Yes, he can.8. Bob can play________ basketball but hecan't play______ violin.A. the, the B. the, / C. /, the9. Can he ______ it in English?A. speak B. speaks C. say10. Tom wants to join _____club.A. dancing B. the danceingC. the dancing11. He_____ to join the music club.A. don’t want B. doesn’t wantsC. would like12. —Are they good at ____?—Yes, they are.A. swim B. to swim C. swimming13. —Can you help me ___ my English? —Sure.A. in B. of C. with14. —_____ club do you want to join?—We want to join the tennis club.A. Why B. Where C. What15. Please call Mr.Wang _ 010-883567.A. in B. at C. with16. Jim likes English and he ___ likesChinese.A. too B. also C. two17. Are you good ______ your teachers andclassmates at school?A. at B. for C. with18. I often do my homework ______ theweekendsA. on B. for C. with19. Which one is yours, the blue one ___ thered one?A. and B. or C. so20. —_________?—I can sing and dance.A. What can you doB. What can you playC. What sports do you likeV、根据汉语意思完成下列句子,每空一词。1.我的哥哥喜欢拉小提琴。My brother likes the .2.你可以成为我们足球俱乐部的一员。You can our football club.3.他的钢琴弹得真好。He plays the piano .4.他经常帮助我学习英语。He often me my .6.你为什么想参加艺术俱乐部呢?do you want to the art club?7.你会打鼓或吹小号吗?Can you play the or the ?8.你会说英语吗?Can you ________ _________ __________?9.你能做什么?__________ _________ you ___________?10.我想学习有关艺术的东西。I want to __________ ____________art.11.我在学校的音乐俱乐部。I’m______ ______ ______ _____.12.你善于和老年人打交道吗?Are you ________ _______old people ?13.我喜欢同人们交流,同人们一起玩游戏。I like to _____ and_____ with people.14.周末你有时间吗?Do you on the weekend ?VI.书面表达。假设你叫王明,想参加英语俱乐部,请你根据表格中的内容写一封信,介绍一下你的情况、兴趣爱好及能力,不少于 50 词。Name Age School Like CanWangMing15 No. 1MiddleSchoolEnglish,putergamesPlaytheguitar,paint_______________________________________________5Unit 2 What time do you go to school?一、重点词汇1. 词形变化:(1)dress v.穿衣服—________n. 连衣裙—_____(复数)(2)brush v.刷;刷净—________(三单形式)—________n.牙刷(3)tooth n.牙齿—________(复数)(4)show v.展示;&n.节目—________v&n.沐浴;沐浴器(5)shower v. 沐浴; 洗澡=________=________(同义词)(6)four num, 四—________ 十四—________四十(7)five num. 五—________ 十五—________五十(8)early adj.&adv. 早(的),提前(的)—________(反义词)(9)stop v.&n.停止;站台=________n. 车站(近义词)(10) job n. 工作;职业=________v.&n.工作(近义词)—________n.工人(11) exercise v. &n.—________(三单形式)—________(现在分词形式)—________(不可数名词)锻炼;运动—________(可数名词复数)练习;操(12) good adj. —________adv. —________(比较级、最高级)(13) 15 minutes = _________一刻钟;15分钟(同义词)(14) 30 minutes =__________半小时(同义词)(15) 60 minutes = _________ 一个小时(同义词)(16) run v.跑—________(现在分词)—________n.跑步者(17) clean v.打扫;清除;&adj.干净的—________adj.肮脏的(反义词)(18) walk v.&n.步行;行走=________(介词短语)(19) walk v. 散步=________=________=________ ( 同义词)(20) quick adj. 快的; 迅速的—________adv. 很快地—________(反义词)(21) taste v. 品尝;有……的味道;&n.味道;滋味—________adj.美味的;可口的(22) live v.生活—________n.生活;生命—________(复数形式)(23) sometimes adv.=___________有时;不时(同义词)(24) lots of 大量的; 许多的=____________(同义词)(25) exercise v, 锻炼; 做运动=____________(同义词)(26) be late for =____________(同义词)因……而迟到(27) health n.健康—________adj.健康的—________adj.不健康的(反义词)(28) after prep.&conj. 在……之后—________(反义词)2. 重点单词:(1)频度副词:always, usually, often, sometimes, never 等(2)exercise 的用法;(3)either 的用法3. 易错知识点(1)When 与 What time 的区别运用when 与 what time 都可以用来询问时间,相当于汉语的“什么时候”,它们之间的异同点如下:1)询问做某事的具体时间(钟点)时两者可以互换如:你什么时候去上学?— When / What time do you go to school?— I go to school at seven o’clock.2) 询问钟表所显示的时间时,只能用 what timee.g. —What time is it? (=What’s the time) 几点了? —It’s eight thirty.八点半。3)询问事件发生的年份、月份、日期等非非钟点性时间时,只能用 when, 而不能用 what time。e.g. —When is your birthday? —My birthday is February 6th.—When is Teachers’ Day? —It’s September 10th.[总结]: What time 几点了?准确到分,When 的范围比较大。(2)介词 at, in, on 表时间的用法(3)job 与 work 的区别运用;6(4)dress, wear, put on, in 表“穿衣”的用法;二、重点短语(1)起床__________(2)去上学__________(3)去工作__________(4)穿衣服__________(5)刷牙__________(6)吃早餐__________(7)吃午餐__________(8)吃晚餐__________(9)洗澡;沐浴__________(10)去散步__________(11)几点钟__________(12)在 6:30__________(13)半小时__________(14)一个半小时__________(15)一刻钟__________(16)一个小时__________(17)起床早/晚__________(18)有一份有趣的工作__________(19)在广播电台__________(20)广播节目__________(21)从……到……__________(22)在早餐/午餐/晚餐时间__________(23)那之后__________(24)放学后__________(25)下课后__________(26)快速地吃__________(27)因……而迟到__________(28)上班迟到__________(29)上课迟到__________(30)上学迟到__________(31)在周末__________(32)在工作日__________(33)在学校上课日__________(34)在学校上课日的晚上__________(35)好朋友/最好的朋友__________(36)在某个小组__________(37)在早上/下午/晚上__________(38)在星期天(早上)__________(39)回家__________(40)到家__________(41)做某人的家庭作业__________(42)打扫某人的房间__________(43)上床睡觉__________(44)吃冰淇淋__________(45)吃蔬菜__________(46)做运动_____________(47)有许多时间(做某事)__________(48)要么……要么……__________(49)玩电脑游戏__________(50)吃一份不错的早餐_________(51)许多的;大量的___________(52)水果和蔬菜___________(53)早餐/午餐/晚餐后___________(54)味道不错___________(55)健康/不健康的习惯___________(56)放学回家___________(57)有一个非常健康的生活___________(58)有一口好牙___________(59)这是……___________(60)从周一至周五___________(61)到达学校___________(62)为某人做早餐/午餐/晚餐___________(63)上午第一节课___________(64)保持健康___________三、重点句型I.句型结构:1. What do/does sb. usually do on weekends?2.—What time do/does sb. do sth.?(询问“具体时间”)—Sb. do/does sth. at+具体时刻.3.—When do/does sb. do sth.? (询问笼统的时间或星期、日期、季节等)—Sb. do/does sth. in/on/at+时间.4. It’s + adj. +(for sb.) +to do sth.对某人来说做某事是怎样的。II.必背句子1. What time do you usually get up? I usuallyget up at six thirty.2. What time does Rick eat breakfast? He eatsbreakfast at seven o’clock.3. What time do they get dressed? Theyalways get dressed at seven twenty.4. When do your friends exercise? Theyusually exercise on weekends.5. When does Scott go to work? He alwaysgoes to work at eleven o’clock.6. That’s a funny time for breakfast!7. I don’t have much time for breakfast, so Iusually eat very quickly.8.I sometimes play basketball for half an hour.9. When I get home, I always do myhomework first.10. In the evening, I either watch TV or puter games.11. I brush my teeth and then I go to bed.12. After that, she goes to school at eight7thirty.13. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit andvegetables for lunch.14. She knows it’s not good for her, but ittastes good.15. In the evening, she does her homeworkand usually swims or takes a walk.16. I get home from school at half past fourand do my homework.17. I have a very healthy life.18. You need to brush your teeth after eatingto have good teeth.19. Here are your clothes. Go and get dressedquickly.20. I don’t have time to clean my room fromMonday to Friday. So I clean it on weekends.21. She is never late for the first class in themorning.四、重点语法(一)时间表达法1. “顺读法”:使用数字(________数+ ________数)。如:7:20 8: 55 eight fiftyfive。2. “逆读法”:使用介词(past 或 to)。当分钟数≤30 分钟时,使用介词________ , “分钟数+ past + 小时数”。如:9:10 t 10: 30当分钟数&30 分钟时,使用介词________ ,“(60-分钟数)+ to + (小时数+1)”。如: 11: 40 twenty minutes to twelve.【温馨提示】(1)特殊时间段的表示法: 30 分钟可以使用______代替;15 分钟可以使用______代替。如:5: 30 9: 45 a quarter to ten。(2)在某一时刻使用介词________ 。(3)提问时间使用: “What time is it?”或“What's the time?”(二)英语中的频度副词的用法1.用来表示动作频率的副词叫频度副词,英语中常用的频度副词及含义: ______(总是;一直),______ (通常),______(经常),_______ (有时候),seldom(很少),_______ (从不)等。它们在程度上有区别, 按频率高低排列为:always(100%)&usually(80%)&often(60%)&sometimes (40%)& seldom (20%)& never (0%)。除了这些词外,还可以用 once a week(一周一次),twice a month(一月两次)等来表示频率。2.频度副词常与一般现在时连用,通常位于_____动词、_____动词、_____动词之后,_____动词前。对频度副词提问要用_________.如: I usually take a walk after dinner. 晚饭后我经常散步。He never goes to school late. 他上学从不迟到。They sometimes eat lunch at school. 他们有时候在学校吃午饭。五、单元话题作文1. My Day 2. My school day六、巩固提升I.根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1. I have _____(四十)English books and____(五十)story books.2. pany offered(提供)her a good_____(工作).3. How many _____(练习)do you havetoday?4. This is a ______(可笑的)story you toldme.5. After a long walk, you can take a ______first.(洗澡;沐浴)II.用所给词的适当形式填空。1. The book is very ________ (interest).2. Either she or I _____ (be) busy this week.3. Neither you nor he ___ (be) at work now.4. There ________ (be) two books and a penon the desk.5. ________(arrive) at school on time, he getsup very early.III. 按要求改写句子.1. Alicia takes a shower at 9:00.(提问划线部分)______________________________________?2. Mary takes a shower at 8:00.(变一般疑问句) _________ Mary ________ a shower at 8:00?3. I usually go to bed at 10:00.(变否定句)I _______ usually _______to bed at 10:00.4. She often runs in the morning.(对划线部分提问)________ _________ she often _________?85. I usually get up at five o’clock every day. (对划线部分提问)________ _________ ________ you get up every day?IV.单选题1. —What time is it ?—It’s ___ 7:00. We often have breakfast____7:00A. at, at B. /, at C. at, /2. —My parents ask me to finish myhomework _____ after school.—It's a good habit.A.one B.first C.ones D.once3. That’s a funny time ______ breakfast!A. for B. in C. on4. Scott has _____ interesting job.A. an B. a C. /5. I go to _____ work after _____ breakfastevery day.A. /, the B. /, / C. the, /6. What time does Linda _______ afterschool?A. do her homework B. does her homeworkC. do her homeworks7. When do you _______ every day?A. go to home B. go homeC. go a home8 Ice-cream is not good for us, but it tastes_______.A. well B. good C. bad9. —Either you or she ________ on dutytoday, don't forget it.—OK, I won't.A.is B.am C.are D.be10. You can either take a bus ______ gothere on foot.A. and B. or C. butV、根据汉语意思完成下列句子,每空一词。1.我们从周一到周五上学。We go to school _____ Monday _____ Friday.2.我穿好衣服后就吃饭。After I ______ ________ , I have breakfast.3.她上课总是迟到。She is always _______ _______ class.4.你爸爸通常几点钟去上班?______ ______ _____ your father usuallygo to work ?5.他总是说而不做。He is _______ telling, ________ doing.6.他们通常在周末锻炼。They usually exercise ______ _________.7.你最好的朋友几点上学?What time does your ____ _____ go to school?VI. 用适当的词填空,补全下面的短文:My DayI usually _____ ____(起床)at 6:30. I have breakfast ______ (在) seven o’clock . Afterbreakfast, I ______ ____ _____(洗澡)and then I ____ ___ ____(上学)at 7:30. I get to schoolat 7:40. I have five classes in the morning. And then I ______ _____ (吃午饭) at 12:00. In theafternoon, I have two classes. I ____ ______(回家)at 6:20. I get home at 6:30 p.m. I _____________(吃晚饭)at about 7:00. After dinner, I do my homework(做作业). I go to bed(睡觉)at 10:00. I am very busy(繁忙的) and happy every day.VII.快乐阅读My name is Li Hong. I study at No.6 Middle School. At school I have a friend. His name is Jim.We get up at six in the morning. We go to school at seven ten. Classes begin at seven thirty. Wehave four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.After school we play games. We often play football. We go home at about five. We do ourhomework in the evening. We go to bed at around nine fifty.根据文章,判断正(T)误(F):( )1. Li Hong and Jim are friends.( )2. They get up at seven o’clock in the morning.( )3. They have seven classes every day.( )4. They often play games after school.( )5. They go to bed at 9:40 in the evening.9Unit 3 How do you get to school?一、重点词汇1. 词形变化:(1) bus n. 公共汽车—_______(复数形式)(2) subway n. 地铁—_______(复数形式)(3) bike n.自行车= _______(同义词)(4) ride v. ______ &n.________(汉语意思)(5) 60 minutes 60 分钟= _________(同义词)(6) kilometer n. 千米;公里=__________(同义词)(7) new adj.新的;刚出现的—_______(反义词)(8) drive v. 驾驶;开车—_______n. 驾驶员(9) live v.生活;居住—_______ n.生活;生命(10) stop v. ______& n. ________—_______(过去式)(11) cross v.横过;越过—_______prep. 穿过;越过(12) many +可数名词______/much +______名词=________或_______“许多的;大量的”(13) village n.村庄;村镇—_______n. 村民(14) ropeway n.索道—_______(复数形式)(15) like v._______ & n. 喜好& prep. _______.—_______(反义词)(16) leave v.离开—_______(三单形式)—_______(现在分词)(17) walk to school = go to school ___________ 步行上学(18) go to sw by bus/train/subway/taxi = ____________= go to sw.____ the bus/train/subway/taxi乘坐公共汽车/火车/地铁/出租车(19) take the plane = go to sw. ________/_______=_____ to sw.坐飞机(20) go to sw. by bike = _________________骑自行车(21) drive a car to sw. = go to sw. __________乘汽车(22) get to sw. = arrive ___/___= reach 到达(23) take the boat = go to sw. _____坐船2. 重点单词:(1)交通工具:汽车_______公共汽车_______火车_______地铁_______自行车_______飞机_______ 船_______ 出租车_______ 飞机_______ 索道_______(2)其他:千米_______ 河流_______ 村庄_______ 村民_______ 桥_______ 离开_______驾驶_______ 居住;生活_______ 穿过;越过_______ 骑_______ 梦想_______六十_______ 七十_______ 八十_______ 九十_______ 一百_______ 分钟_______像_______ 年;岁_______ 新的_______ 真的_______ 每一;每个_______3. 易错知识点(1)和how相关的疑问词:how/how old/howmany/how much/ how long/how far//howoften/how soon(2)take 的用法;(3)it 的用法;(4)“距离”“路程”的表达法;(5)基数词的构成与用法;二、重点短语(1)坐火车___ _______(2)坐地铁__________(3)做公共汽车__________(4)步行__________(5)骑自行车__________(6)到达学校__________(7)到家__________(8)去上学__________(9)去上班__________(10)105__________(11)两百__________(12)成百上千的(13)每天__________(14)公共汽车旅程__________(15)多远__________(16)多长时间__________(17)花费某人时间做某事__________(18)从你加到学校__________(19)玩得愉快__________(20)在学校/在家/在上班__________(21)步行上学__________(22)开(某人的)车__________(23)一个小时__________(24)半小时__________10(25)一个半小时__________(26)公共汽车站__________(27)火车站/地铁站__________(28)认为;考虑__________(29)过河__________(30)对于许多学生来说__________(31)在一个小山村__________(32)在中国__________(33)容易/困难__________(34)某地有某物存在__________(35)没有桥__________(36)河流湍急__________(37)通过索道去做某事__________(38) 一个 11 岁的男孩__________(39)一个 80 岁的妇人__________(40)每个学校上课日__________(41)害怕;畏惧(某人/某事)__________(42)爱做某事__________(43)和某人一起玩__________(44)像……一样__________(45)许多学生__________(46)离开村庄__________(47)做某事是某人的梦想__________(48)有一座桥__________(49)实现__________(50)坐船去_________(51)因……感谢___________(52)上一封邮件___________(53)校车___________(54)到达那里___________(55)和……交谈___________(56)离开(某人的)加___________三、重点句型I.句型结构:1. —How do/does sb. get to school?—Sb. get/gets to school by+交通工具./in(on) +限定词+交通工具.= Sb. take/takes +限定词+交通工具 to school.2. —How long does it take you to get to school?—It takes about …….minutes/hours.3.—How far is it from your home to school?—It’s ……kilomters/10-minute walk/ ten minutes’ walk.4. —Where do/does sb. live?—Sb. live/lives in(at)+地点名词.5. It takes sb.(宾)some time to do sth. (it 为形式主语,真正主语是动词不定式)II.必背句子1. How do you get to school? I ride my bike.2. How does she get to school? She usuallytakes the bus.3. How long does it take to get to school? Ittakes about 15 minutes.4. How far is it from your home to school? It’sonly about two kilometers.5. Does Jane walk to school? No, she doesn't.She goes by bike.6. Do they take the bus to school? No, theydon't. They walk.7. The bus ride takes about 20 minutes.8. Have a good day at school. You, too,9. Mary wants to know where Bob lives.10. Do you walk or ride a bike?11. For many students, it is easy to get toschool.12. There is a very big river between theirschool and the village.13. There is no bridge and the river runs tooquickly for boats.14. So these students go on a ropeway to crossthe river to school.15. He’s like a father to me.16. Many of the students and villagers neverleave the village.17. It is their dream to have a bridge.18. Can their e true?19. They cannot go by boat because the riverruns too quickly.20. It is not easy to cross the river on aropeway, but the boy is not afraid.21. Thanks for your last e-mail.22. The school bus es at about8:15.23. My school is about 20 kilometers from myhome.24. The bus ride is never boring because Ialways talk to my classmates.25. It takes about 40 minutes to get there bybus.四、重点语法Ⅰ. how 引导的一般现在时态的特殊疑问句1. 特殊疑问词 how 提问动作的_____。如:播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2013版新目标英语七年级下册Unit_1-3重难点知识点 2.doc
文档介绍:
2013版新目标英语七年级下册Unit_1-3重难点知识点 2 1Unit 1 知识点复习Unit 1 Can you play the guitar?一、重点词汇1. 词形变化:(1) sing (v.)唱歌—_______ (n.)歌手(2) dance(v.)跳舞—_______ (n.)舞蹈家(3) teach(v.)教—_______ (n.)教师(4) swim(v.)游泳—_______ (n.)游泳者(5) speak(v.)说—______ (n.)说话者;演...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信