According to the article content, please answer this question
我能翻得更好,我来补充 &
我来补充:
参考资料:
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(1个回答)又快到考英语四级的时候了,求大神来说说怎么才能过啊
  借个马甲来发帖  楼主今年大2,在一2本学校,不是985,211  已经考了3次四级了,基本也就390来分。。  楼主英语底子不好,连最基本的主谓宾都不知道,做题全凭感觉,不要问我如此差劲的英语怎么考上2本的,楼主就是英语不咋的  这两天做题,完全都不知道怎么做,真的是要哭死了,请大神们帮帮忙,像我这样的怎么考四级啊~~~[$COMEFROM_TIANYA_APP$]
14-10-28 & 发布
我在昆明韦博国际英语学习,这里的费用是根据你的水平来定位的,你到学校去就知道了,会有专门的老师来帮助你测试你的英语阶段的,可以说是量身定做啦
请登录后再发表评论!
四级想要快速提升可以去看一下必克&英语,这家挺给力的。学完肯定过,
请登录后再发表评论!求大神回答下列英语问题! _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大神回答下列英语问题!
求大神回答下列英语问题!&
56、A57、C58、D59、A D60、B200追加悬赏,求20分钟内回答下列题目!_(:з」∠)_求英语大神解答!A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.
1.They think that the questions(be)____difficult.
2.(be)____you ever____to Europe before?
3.The children changed the_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
200追加悬赏,求20分钟内回答下列题目!_(:з」∠)_求英语大神解答!A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.
3.The children changed the
200追加悬赏,求20分钟内回答下列题目!_(:з」∠)_求英语大神解答!A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.
3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school.A.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1.Why do we need
to do exercise?
3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school. B.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.
1.Why do we need
to do exercise?(
complete sentences) Write“T”or“F”Protein helps your muacles grow. 1.Why do we need
to do exercise?(
complete sentences) 3.The children changed their clothes after they(return)____from school. 2.(be)____you ever____to Europe before?F.I.b On sunny day, wear____to protect your eyes _(:з」∠)_拜托了!这里实在不会!
A.fill in the blanks with the correct tenses.1.They think that the questions are difficult.2.Have you ever been to Europe before?3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.A.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.1.Why do we need to do exercise?We do exercises to practice our English.2.Have you ever been to Europe before?No,I have not been to Europe before.3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.B.Answer the following questions in complete sentences.1.Why do we need to do exercise?(complete sentences)We do exercises to keep our body healthy.Write“T”or“F”Protein helps your muacles grow.T1.Why do we need to do exercise?(complete sentences)We do exercises to keep our body healthy.3.The children changed their clothes after they returned from school.T2.Have you ever to Europe before?FF.I.bOn sunny day,wear sunglasses to protect your eyes求大神做英语改句子!用yesterday改写下列句子句子1,i am busy.2,i listen ti music and read a book3,i go yo school bu bis 4,he does his homework5,my brother flies a kite_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大神做英语改句子!用yesterday改写下列句子句子1,i am busy.2,i listen ti music and read a book3,i go yo school bu bis 4,he does his homework5,my brother flies a kite
求大神做英语改句子!用yesterday改写下列句子句子1,i am busy.2,i listen ti music and read a book3,i go yo school bu bis 4,he does his homework5,my brother flies a kite
I was bsuy yesterday.I listened to music and read a book yesterday,I went to school by bus yesterday.He did his homework yeaterday,My brother flew a kite yeaterday,
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题:1 I was busy yesterday.2 I listened to music and read a book yesterday.3 I went to school by bus yesterday.4 He did his homework yesterday.5 My brother flew ...
1. I was busy yesterday.2. I listened to music and read a book yesterday.3. I went to school by bus yesterday.4. He did his homework yesterday.5. My brother flied a kite yesterday.
这个你要修改成什么呢}

我要回帖

更多关于 女大神求放过 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信