请用英语谷歌在线翻译英语下面内容,请不要使用谷歌在线翻译英语软件

请哪位英语高手翻译句子,不要用翻译软件!要快!谢谢!
请哪位英语高手翻译句子,不要用翻译软件!要快!谢谢! 5
1 Lots of the posh restaurants are not as good as they are cracked up to be.
2 In my neighborhood there are quite a few run of the mill eateries.
3 The swanky restauranets will set you back quite a lot of money
4 when I am in a hurry I wolf down some fat food
5 I love to sink my teeth into a juicy steak
6 I can not stand seafood. There's just something about it I'm not sure about
7 when I entertain gusets I try to prepare some lip-smacking recipes.
8 Once I tried to prepare steak for my friends but it came out burnt to a crisp.
1. 许多豪华餐厅其实都并不如传说中那么好。
2. 在我的社区里有不少普通的饭馆。
3. 那些豪华餐厅会让你花费很多钱。
4. 当我赶时间的时候会狼吞虎咽一些高脂肪的食物。
5. 我喜欢吃多汁的牛排。
6. 我不能忍受海鲜。我对它们就是有点疑惑。
7. 当我款待客人时,我会尝试准备一些非常可口的食物。
8. 我曾经尝试为我的朋友煮牛排,但是结果它烧焦了。
还在吗?能不能麻烦帮我回答几个问题,我会在加分的!
嗯,没问题,说吧。
其实上面让你翻译的是老师给的idioms 的例句,希望回答的时候有的能用上上面翻译句子的词组和句子!
这是问题,其实这是双人口语,一问一答,口语化!
1 How often do you eat out in restaurants ?
2what types of restaurants do you like best?
3what types of restaurants are common in your city?
4can you cook?
5who usually does the cooking in your home?
6what are the adwantages or eating out in restaurants?
7how do people usually learn to cook in your country?
8what are the advantages of being able to cook?
9what food do you like eating?
10 is there any food that you do not like?
提示一下,我喜欢吃蔬菜水果不喜欢吃海鲜,我煮的面很好吃,比如冷面等等,在家一般都是妈妈做饭,写的简单易懂就可以谢谢你了!
每个问题答三四句就可以,一会儿能答完吧!我着急用!
1. I eat out in resturants about twice a month. Sometimes I would eat in resturants even more when there are special events such as my family or friends' birthdays, or some other festival and celebrations.
(我大概每个月会有两次去餐厅吃饭。有时候当有特别的日子,例如家人或朋友的生日,或者其他节日和庆祝,我会去餐厅去得更多。)
2. I like resturants that serves delicious food at a resonable price. Good Service is also important. I don't like to go to posh restaurants because most of them are not as good as they are cracked up to be, and would set me back quite a lot of money.
(我喜欢那些以合理的价钱供应可口食物的餐厅。我不喜欢去那些豪华餐厅,因为它们大部分都没有传说中那么好,而且还会让我花费很多钱。)
3. Most of the resturants in my city are run of the mill eateries. There are also some swanky resturants around the business area. I heard a few of them are actually good but I've never been to any. Perhaps I can give them a try one day.
(我住的城市里面最常见的是普通饭馆。在商业区附近还有好几间豪华饭店。我听说有一两间是真的不错但是我没有去过。或者找一天我也可以试试看。)
4. Yes, I can cook. I am specially good at cooking noodles such as cold noodles. I can also cook a lot of other dishes, but they just aren't as good as my noodles dishes.
(会的,我会煮饭。我对煮面比如冷面等等尤其拿手。我也会煮很多其他的菜色,只是它们并没有我煮的面那么好吃。)
5. My mother usually does the cooking at home. I would help her sometimes. When there are special days such as Mother's day or her birthday, and she doesn't want to go and eat in resturants, then I will cook her a great dinner as a way to say thank you to her.
(在家一般都是我妈妈做饭。我有时候会帮忙她。当有特别的日子比如母亲节或者她的生日,而她又不想上馆子,那么我就会为她煮一餐丰富的晚饭作为对她表示谢意的一个方法。)
6. The biggest advantage of eating out in resturants is to save us the troubles of cooking and washing uo the dishes. Going to different resturants can also provide us the chances of trying out different kinds of food that we don't normally cook at home.
(上馆子最大的好处是让我们省去煮饭和洗碗碟的麻烦。上不同的馆子还可以提供我们尝试一般在家里不会做的菜色的机会。)
7. In our country, people mainly learn to cook from their mothers or grandmothers. That's the most important way of keeping the "family recipes". Those people who found themselves very interested in cooking may go to cooking schools to study.
(在我们的国家,人们主要都是从他们的妈妈或祖母身上学习煮食。这是保存“家庭菜谱”的最主要方法。那些发现自己对煮食非常有兴趣的人可能会到烹饪学校去学习。)
8. I think the best thing about being able to cook is that if I'm hungry, I can just go to the kitchen and cook something for myself. Although my mother is always willing to cook for me, I would feel very bad if I have to wake her up in the middle of the night just because I want to eat.
(我觉得自己会做饭最大的好处是要是我肚子饿了,可以随时走进厨房给自己煮点东西吃。虽然我妈妈随时都很乐意为我做饭,但是只是因为我肚子饿了就要在大半夜叫她起来,我会感到很难受。)
9. I love to sink my teeth into any sweet and juicy fruit. I think they are great, especially in summer. I also like dishes that cooked with fruit. They are also very healthy food and good for our bodies.
(我喜欢吃又甜又多汁的水果。我觉得它们棒极了,尤其是在夏天的时候。我还喜欢用水果煮的菜色。它们还是很健康的食物而且对我们的身体有益。)
10. I can not stand seafood. There's just something about it I'm not sure about. I had tried a few times, but I didn't like any of the dishes. I think seafood smells very unpleasant.
(我不能忍受海鲜。我对它们就是有点疑惑。我尝试过好几次,但是对任何菜色都不喜欢。我觉得海鲜的味道令我很不舒服。)
提问者 的感言:thanks 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
1豪华餐厅还有很多很多,不如他们破获的那样。 2在我家附近有不少餐馆在运行。 3给餐馆做广告,你将的到很多很多的回报6我不能忍受的海鲜。这里还有一点事,但我不能肯定。 8当我试图为我的朋友准备牛排,但一出锅就毁了
1许多漂亮的餐馆不是像他们他们破获的那样。
2在我的邻近地区中,有相当多简便的饮食店
3给餐馆做广告,将会向你相当许多钱
4 当我匆忙的时候我狼吞虎咽地吃一些胖食物
5我爱下沉我的牙齿进入一份多汁液的牛排
6我不能坚定不移海鲜。只有我到处不确定的关于它的某事
7 当我娱乐我试着准备一些唇的 gusets 的时候-咋舌的食谱。
8一经我试着准备我的朋友的牛排,但是它出来了对一片炸洋芋片燃烧。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号贵阳的 文昌阁 甲秀楼 天鹅湖 的英语 请不要用翻译器,我查过了,是错的_百度知道
贵阳的 文昌阁 甲秀楼 天鹅湖 的英语 请不要用翻译器,我查过了,是错的
贵阳的 文昌阁 甲秀楼 天鹅湖 的英语请不要用翻译器,我查过了,是错的
目的语也得怎么发音,即源语言怎么发音,我国的多数地名虽然寥寥数字。贵阳的这三个景点最数 “天鹅湖” 简单。如 “文昌” 的含义是 “文化昌盛,但是其寓意却十分丰富,想通过英语一两个单词把这种含义翻译出来是不容易的,而其他两个恐怕就不那么容易了,如 Wenchang Pavilion (a place where generate rish culture & numerous literqtis),文才辈出”,“甲秀” 是 “数一数二,只能分别音译为 Wenchang Pavilion 和 Jiaxiu Pavilion (不能翻译为 building),秀美无比”,至于它们的寓意可以附加说明, 似乎可以直接用 Swan Lake 翻译关于地名的翻译,联合国教科文组织按照国际惯例规定了 “名从主人” 的原则。事实上
其他类似问题
甲秀楼的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
除了天鹅湖能翻译,其他全部应该用拼音
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙用英语翻译以下几个句子(请不要用翻译器翻译,谢谢)!1.商务英语的语言形式、词汇、以及内容等方面与专业知识密切相关.2.商务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、语言平实.3.商务英语句_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙用英语翻译以下几个句子(请不要用翻译器翻译,谢谢)!1.商务英语的语言形式、词汇、以及内容等方面与专业知识密切相关.2.商务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、语言平实.3.商务英语句
帮忙用英语翻译以下几个句子(请不要用翻译器翻译,谢谢)!1.商务英语的语言形式、词汇、以及内容等方面与专业知识密切相关.2.商务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、语言平实.3.商务英语句子结构比较复杂,句式规范,文体正式.4.商务英语在陈述事物时往往具体、明确,绝不含糊其词.5.在国际商务英语应用文特别是国际商务信函中,礼貌是其中非常重要的语言特点.
1. 商务英语的语言形式、词汇、以及内容等方面与专业知识密切相关. The linguistic form, vocabulary contents and so on of Business English are close interrelated to the professional knowledge. 2. 商务英语用词明白易懂、正式规范、语言平实. The phraseologies of Business English are easy and clear to understand, formal and normative, and natural in diction. 3. 商务英语句子结构比较复杂,句式规范,文体正式. The sentence structures of Business English are relatively complex, syntactical structures arenormative, literary styles are in due form. 4. 商务英语在陈述事物时往往具体、明确,绝不含糊其词. When setting forth things in it, Business English is concrete and straightforward more often than not, and not equivocated in the least. 5. 在国际商务英语应用文特别是国际商务信函中,礼貌是其中非常重要的语言特点. In practical writing‍ of international business English especially in the international buisiness letters, the manners are one of its all-important language feature.不要用翻译器翻译。。 把下面一段文字翻译成英语。。谢谢 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 提问者:tkccxx |_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
不要用翻译器翻译。。 把下面一段文字翻译成英语。。谢谢 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 提问者:tkccxx |
被浏览42次
不要用翻译器翻译。。 把下面一段文字翻译成英语。。谢谢 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 提问者:tkccxx | 浏览次数:19次
我很吃惊,为什么社会变成这样?颠倒了黑白与是非,一切都为了钱。那些老人活了这么大岁数,还要做出这等事情。自欺欺人的行为真的令人厌恶与憎恨。我想,这就会导致人性的冷漠。于是,社会上便出现这种现象:有人遇到突发困难没人去帮。不是不想帮,而是不敢帮啊。谁敢去惹麻烦呢?
还记得小悦悦的事吧。在我看来,是前者导致后者的发生。
人是高级动物,是善良的,仁慈的,热心的,乐于助人,舍己为人等高尚品质又怎么会被人类所抛弃呢??
“只要人人都献出一点爱,世界将变成美好的明天”
谢谢了,很急,请快点快点再快点。。
采纳率:52%
I'm very surprise.Why did this society become such shape?Call white black ,everything by way of the money.Those oid peopie have lived for a long time and did this thing.Deceive oneself and others are really be hated.I think this can be let people cold and detached.So the society made this appearance: someone have a hard time but noone to help him.Peple want to help,but they scard to help.Who want to make bother? You maybe remember the YueYue.It is the first make the another for me.
People are the high animals, are goodness ,beneficence,ardour and like to help others.Dacrifice oneself to protect others can't be lef by people.
If everyone give a few loving,the world will become the nice tomorrow.
纯手工很累啊 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了请那位英语高手给翻译下,不要用翻译软件,谢谢!_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
请那位英语高手给翻译下,不要用翻译软件,谢谢!
被浏览58次
A rainforest is an area covered by tall trees with the total high rainfall spreading quite equally through the year and the temperature rarely dipping below l6℃.Rainforests have a great effect on the world environment because they can take in heat from the sun and adjust the climate.Without the forest cover,these areas would reflect more heat into the atmosphere,warming the rest of the world. Losing the rainforests may also influence wind and rainfall patterns,potentially causing certain natural disasters all over the world.
In the past hundred years,humans have begun destroying rainforests in search of three major resources(资源):land for crops,wood for paper and other products,land for raising farm animals.This action affects the environment as a whole.For example,a lot of carbon dioxide (二氧化碳)in the air comes from burning the rainforests.People obviously have a need for the resources we gain from cutting trees but we will suffer much more than we will benefit.
There are two main reasons for this.Firstly,when people cut down trees,generally they can only use the land for a year or two.Secondly,cutting large sections of rainforests may provide a good supply of wood right now,but in the long run it actually reduces the world’s wood supply.
Rainforests are often called the world’s drug store.More than 25% of the medicines we use today come from plants in rainforests.However,fewer than l%of rainforest plants have been examined for their medical value.It is extremely likely that our best chance to cure diseases lies somewhere in the world’s shrinking rainforests.
采纳率:49%
雨林是一个周围有高树的降雨量很大的,年平均气温很少在16度以下的地区。雨林对世界环境有很大影响因为它可以降低太阳带来的温度,调节气候。没有雨林的覆盖,这些地区在大气中将会吸收到更多热量,使剩余的世界温度升高。流失雨林也会对风和降雨造成影响,潜在的导致全球的自然灾害。
在过去的100年里,人类开始破坏雨林,为了寻找三种主要资源:陆地上的谷物,造纸用的树木和其他产品,养动物的农场。这些行动对环境的整体都有影响。比如说,空气中大量的co2是从对雨林的燃烧中产生的。人们明显的对我们种植的植物油需求,但那时之后我们遭受的将要比获得的益处多。
造成这种情况主要有两个原因,首先,当人们砍树的时候,他们只能用一两年。第二,现在开来,大面积砍伐雨林可以得到一批高质量的木材,但从长远看,着实际上能够减少世界的木材供应。
雨林总是被叫做地球的药店,我们今天用的超过百分之25的药材来自雨林里的植物。然而,少于百分之1的雨林植物被检测到它们的药用价值,看起来好象是我们最大治愈疾病的机会在世界上的雨林之中了 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信