英语在线翻译发音等英语翻译

英语翻译文章,在线等!_百度知道
英语翻译文章,在线等!
例一(故事):The clock had just struck eleven when I first became aware of a noise coming from the elevator shaft. I opened the door of our flat and listened: someone was beating against the door of the elevator and calling out at the same time.&What’s wrong?& I shouted. &The door has stuck and I can't get out.& the answer came back. The voice, which sounded like that of a girl, came from several floors below.My wife had now joined me and she went off directly in search of the night porter. After calling to the girl that help was on its way, I went back into the flat to get some tools. Then I too hurried down the stairs until I reached the place where the elevator had stuck.I tried my hand at forcing open the lift door, talking all the while to the girl trapped inside, but my tools were no use for this purpose. Very soon, however, my wife returned. Unable to find the porter, she had called the police, who promised to send an engineer. For good measure she had also contacted the fire service.In a short time we were overwhelmed with help. First the engineer turned up, accompanied by two policemen. Almost immediately afterwards the firemen arrived too. With his special equipment it took the engineer only a short while to get the door open. In spite of her experience, the girl was in good spirits. &I'm hungry,& was her only complaint as she stepped out of her cage.
提问者采纳
&当我刚听到从电梯里传来的噪音时,时钟刚好敲了十一下。我打开门听着:有人在砸着电梯门,同时叫喊着。‘怎么了啊?’我喊道。‘门卡住了,我出不去了!‘那边传来回答声。是从几层楼之下传来的,听起来像是一个女孩的声音。我妻子那时候也过来了,她直接下楼去找电梯工。当我告诉那个女孩,我们正想办法营救她之后,我也回到公寓,拿了一些工具。然后我也冲下楼去,到紧闭的电梯那里。我尝试着用手去掰开电梯门,同时跟电梯里面的女孩谈着话。但是我的工具似乎没发挥作用。然而很快,我妻子回来了,她没找到电梯工,而是给警察局打了电话,那边说要派机械师过来。为了保险起见她也叫了火警。很快,一堆人上来帮助我们了。先来的是那个机械师,后面还跟着两个警察。消防员们紧跟在身后也来了。机械师用他特殊的工具,用了一小会就把门打开了。尽管被困,女孩精神状态还是很好。当她走出笼子一样的电梯箱时,她就抱怨了一句:’我饿了!‘ “【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
时钟刚敲十一点时,我第一次意识到一个声音从电梯里。我打开门的公寓和聆听:有人在敲打电梯的门和电话在同一时间。“怎么了?”我喊道。”门卡住了,我无法滚出去。”答案回来。的声音,听起来像一个女孩,来自几层以下。我的妻子现在已经加入了我,她离开直接搜索夜间门房。后打电话给女孩的帮助是在它的方式,我回到公寓找工具。我太匆忙下楼,直到我到达的地方,电梯卡住了。我试着强迫打开电梯门,说个不停的女孩被困在里面,但我没有为此目的使用的工具。很快,然而,我的妻子回来。无法找到搬运工,她报了警,他答应派一名工程师。良好的措施,她还联系消防服务。在很短的时间,我们被帮助。第一个工程师来了,伴随着两个警察。几乎立即消防队员到达的太。他的特别设备工程师花了一段让门开着。尽管她的经验,这个女孩是在良好的精神。”我饿了,”她抱怨她走出她的笼子
夜晚十一点的钟声刚刚敲响,我就意识到从电梯里传来的一阵喊叫声。我打开门,仔细地聆听着,有人使劲敲打着电梯门,同时叫喊着。“怎么回事?”我喊道,“电梯门关上了,我被困在里面了。”从几层楼下传来回复的声音,好像是个女孩的声音。
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,在线等_百度知道
英语翻译,在线等
各位亲爱的来宾,欢迎光临XX店。今日卖场人潮较多,请保管好自己的随身物品,照看好您的小孩。XX店祝您购物愉快。店里的日常广播,但是我用爱词霸翻译为“Today, more people, please protect your belongings, to guard against loss”感觉象‘中国英语’,主要是广播给外国人听,人家听到不是要贻笑大方?麻烦英语高手翻译下,在线等。谢谢。
很谢谢大家的解答。我希望有朋友能给我分析以下几个问题。1开头,Ladies and Gentelmen和customers、guests在广播里都是可以用的么?2保管,protect和take care of两个词谁更适合并准确一些?3希望有经常听英语广播的朋友给我提几个好的建议或者广播当中应该注意的。为了不浪费彼此的时间,今天下午3点前我会给出满意答案。非常感谢各位的热心解答。
提问者采纳
Dear customers Welcome to XX 。Since it is crowed here today,please take care of your personal belongings and your children。 we hope you can enjoy your shopping here.那个 Ladies and Gentelmen和customers是可以的,guests我没注意到过,他主要用来表示 你家里的客人吧。当然是take care of啦,protect是保护的意思take care of为照顾照料,一般都会说take care of your baby在这里也有注意你的个人财物的意思听英语广播的话,就bbc,voa啊 都是很赞的,但可以先听听慢速的news,慢慢过渡到正常语速版的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他20条回答
Dear customers, welcome to XX Store. As the store is getting a little crowded today, please take care of your personal belongings and your children. Enjoy yourselves in XX Store.(注:不会是“好又多”的吧,呵呵)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome to XX.Today there are more people in the mall,please take care of your personal effects and your chilren.Wish you a good shopping day.
dear customers:welcome to our shop,today there are a lot of people here, please take care of your things and your children, we wish you have a good time here,thank you.
Dear customers,welcome to our XX Shop. For we've got more people here in the mall, so please take care with your personal belongings and your children. We wish you a happy shopping here,thank you.
Dear guests, Welcome to shop XX. Today, more people shopping, please protect your belongings, as optimistic about your child. XX shop I wish you a happy shopping. Store the day-to-day broadcasting, but I love PowerWord Translations for &Today, more people, please protect your belongings, to guard against loss& felt like the 'China English', mainly to the foreigners are listening to radio, people hear is not to laughable?
Dear customers Welcome to XX 。Since it is crowed here today,please take care of your personal belongings and your children。 we hope you can enjoy your shopping here. 如果还有什么问题可以直接短信我,我基本在线,谢谢,希望可以帮你解决问题
Dear guests, Welcome to shop XX. Today, more people shopping, please protect your belongings, as optimistic about your child. XX shop I wish you a happy shopping
My dear guests, welcome to XX. Today, people more stores please keep your belongings, take care of your children. Wishing you a XX store shopping. The daily broadcasting, but I love the iciba translation for &receiver and protect your belongings, Internet, guard against loss& feels like &Chinese English, main is to broadcast to foreigners, not to hear then?
Beloved guests, welcomes your presence XX store. Today is sold person tide is more, please finish taking care of self the article, finishes attending to your child with self. The XX store blesses you shopping happy.
这只是一个版本:Ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to ... Today ,as you can see,the mall is extremly crowded.So please take care of your own belongings and your kids!Enjoy your shopping here!Thank you for your support and cooperation!
Ladies and Gentlemen ,welcome to XX shop(此处换你的店名即可)Since there are many people here today ,please take good care of your personal belongings and look after your children.Have a nice day(或Enjoy your shopping here)!!Thank you .
下面这三个比较地道, 选那个都行的. AC的翻译Dear customers Welcome to XX 。Since it is crowed here today,please take care of your personal belongings and your children。 we hope you can enjoy your staying here. 还有fishiceyao的Dear customers Welcome to XX 。Since it is crowed here today,please take care of your personal belongings and your children。 还有yjk2199的Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to ... Today ,as you can see,the mall is extremly crowded.So please take care of your own belongings and your kids!Enjoy your shopping here!Thank you for your support and cooperation! we hope you can enjoy your shopping here.
Dear customers, welcome to XX store. Please pay more attention to your personal possessions and your childen as there are many customers here. XX wish you a happy shopping day.
Dear guests, Welcome to shop XX. Today, more people shopping, please protect your belongings, as optimistic about your child. XX shop I wish you a happy shopping.
这样应该可以把
各位亲爱的来宾,欢迎光临XX店。Ladies and Gentlemen,dear customers,Welcome to..今日卖场人潮较多,请保管好自己的随身物品,照看好您的小孩。XX店祝您购物愉快。Since there may be inconvenience caused by the large crowd,so please take good care of your belongings and childrenXXX wish you all the best.注解:因为英文和汉语的表达上的区别,(总感觉汉语的逻辑关系不是那么明确和必然),人潮较多和保管好随身物品不构成因果必然联系,所以用because和since的有点显得逻辑不清,除非你说。。。人很多那么可能会有小偷,所以要保管好随身物品,,,这样倒还符合逻辑。可是这样说了别人会觉得你的店很不负责任,会造成负面影响,所以综上。。。我的翻译是。。。由于人多可能对您造成的不变,所以请您保管好随身物品。。。另外,最后一句也可以说成是。。。XXXX wish you happy shopping.
Dear guests, Welcome to shop XX. Today, more people shopping, please protect your belongings, as optimistic about your child. XX shop I wish you a happy shopping.用金山词霸翻译的,你看看吧!
Welcome to/Dear customer ...Due to the unexpected large crowd today, we adise to be cautious of your personal belongings and look after your children. On behalf of all the staff, we wish you a enjoyable time.
Each dear guest welcomes a XX store.The selling exhibition crowd of people are more today, please maintain own very of personal luggage, shine on Be optimistic about your kid.The XX store wishes your shopping delectation.The store inside broadcasts everyday, but I use love phrase Ba translation is&Today, more people, the please protect your belongings, the to guard against loss& felling elephant'China English', mainly is a broadcasting to let foreigner listen to, does the somebody else hear to become a laughingstock?Bother English superior translation bottom, on-line etc..Thank.
Ladies and Gentlemen,Welcome to XX.Today there are more people in the mall,please take care of your personal things and your children.May you have a good shopping day. Thank you for coming!
Ladies and gentlemen,Welcome to XX. As it is a little crowded here, please take good care of your children, as well as your belongings. We wish you a good time.亲爱的来宾可以直接用ladies and gentlemen.XX店一般的大商场都直接说名字,而不必后面加shop之类的词因为保管好和照顾好在英文里是一个意思,所以用一个并列句即可。因为是广播,最后一句用we而不是XXshop.这样就像商场与顾客对话一样,显得更加亲切,更加人性化
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译,在线等~_百度知道
英语翻译,在线等~
Government-sponsored enterprises and international organizationsThe Reserve Banks act as fiscal agents for certain GSEs and international organizations inaccordance with federal statutes. These institutions generally have Federal Reserve accountsand issue securities over the Fedwire Securities Service. The securities of these institutionsare not obligations of, or fully guaranteed as to principal and interest by, the United States.Furthermore, these institutions are not subject to reserve requirements and do not haveregular access to the discount window. GSEs and international organizations should refrainfrom incurring daylight overdrafts and must post collateral to cover any daylight overdraftsthey do incur. In addition to posting collateral, these institutions would be subject to thesame daylight-overdraft penalty rate as other institutions that do not have regular access tothe discount window.
提问者采纳
消灭零回复:(还真有点难,怪不得没人回,我来挑战一下,仅供参考)政府资助的企业和国际组织依据联邦规章,储备银行作为特定政府资助的企业和国际组织的财政代理商。这些机构(注:应该是指“特定政府资助的企业和国际组织”)一般都有财政储备账户以及通过储备证券服务发行证券。这些机构的证券对资本和收益不负责任,且美国也不为其提供担保。此外,这些机构不遵循储备需求,并且没有常规途径进行打折。政府资助的企业和国际组织应该避免过分透支,并且必须登记抵押品来覆盖任何已发生的过分透支。除登记抵押品之外,这些机构还要与其他那些没有常规途径打折的机构一样,遵循同一个过分透支处罚标准。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
免费在线翻译网站翻译结果如下:(带拼音)政府赞助的企业和国际组织 储备银行作为某些政府支持企业和国际组织的财政代理人.根据联邦法规。这些机构通常有美国联邦储备账户在美联储电信和证券服务发行证券。这些机构的证券不是义务,或以充分保证本金和利息,美国.此外,这些机构不受准备金要求,并且没有经常使用贴现窗口。政府支持企业和国际组织应避免从白天招致后透支,必须支付任何抵押透支日光他们承担。除了张贴抵押品,这些机构将受同时日光透支的其他机构没有经常访问罚款率贴现窗口。拼音:zhèng fǔ zàn zhù de qǐ yè hé guó jì zǔ zhī chú bèi yín háng zuò wéi mǒu xiē zhèng fǔ zhī chí qǐ yè hé guó jì zǔ zhī de cái zhèng dài lǐ rén gēn jù lián bāng fǎ guī。zhè xiē jī gòu tōng cháng yǒu měi guó lián bāng chú bèi zhàng hù zài měi lián chǔ diàn xìn hé zhèng quàn fú wù fā xíng zhèng quàn。zhè xiē jī gòu de zhèng quàn bù shì yì wù, huò yǐ chōng fèn bǎo zhèng běn jīn hé lì xí, měi guó。 cǐ wài, zhè xiē jī gòu bù shòu zhǔn bèi jīn yāo qiú, bìng qiě méi yǒu jīng cháng shǐ yòng tiē xiàn chuāng kǒu。zhèng fǔ zhī chí qǐ yè hé guó jì zǔ zhī yīng bì miǎn cóng bái tiān zhāo zhì hòu tòu zhī, bì xū zhī fù rèn hé dǐ yā tòu zhī rì guāng tā men chéng dān。chú le zhāng tiē dǐ yā pǐn, zhè xiē jī gòu jiāng shòu tóng shí rì guāng tòu zhī de qí tā jī gòu méi yǒu jīng cháng fǎng wèn fá kuǎn lǜ tiē xiàn chuāng kǒu。
参考资料:
有点乱,希望LZ可以看的懂
政府赞助的企业和国际组织 储备银行作为某些政府支持企业和国际组织的财政代理人.根据联邦法规。这些机构通常有美国联邦储备账户在美联储电信和证券服务发行证券。这些机构的证券不是义务,或以充分保证本金和利息,美国.此外,这些机构不受准备金要求,并且没有经常使用贴现窗口。政府支持企业和国际组织应避免从白天招致后透支,必须支付任何抵押透支日光他们承担。除了张贴抵押品,这些机构将受同时日光透支的其他机构没有经常访问罚款率贴现窗口。
政府资助的企业与国际组织
储备银行担任会计代理为某些GSEs和国际组织
根据联邦法令。这些机构一般有联邦储备系统帐号
在Fedwire发行证券和证券服务。这些机构的有价证券
不承担的义务,或完全保证其本金和利息,美国。
此外,这些机构都不受准备金和所没有的
定期的贴现窗口。GSEs和国际组织应当回避
避免日光透支,必须发质,涵盖任何日光透支
他们做的费用。此外,这些机构担保,发布的
同样daylight-overdraft赔偿率为其他机构不定期访问
贴现窗口。有些顺序你自己换一下哦··
政府资助的企业和国际组织储备银行作为财政药物对某些GSE和国际组织根据联邦法规。这些机构通常有联邦储备账户与发行有价证券,在美国证券服务。这些机构的证券不负责任,或完全以保证本金和利息,美国。此外,这些机构不受准备金要求,没有经常使用贴现窗。政府支持企业和国际组织应该避免避免透支,抵押品来覆盖任何透支他们承担。除了提供担保品,这些机构将受到同一daylight-overdraft罚款率为其他机构,没有常规途径贴现窗。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁青云句子翻译工具,长句翻译,文章翻译。
108)this.style.height=this.scrollHeight+'px';">请输入您需要翻译的文本!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
保加利亚语
罗马尼亚语
保加利亚语英文翻译,在线等!!!_百度知道
英文翻译,在线等!!!
实时监测指针对某一任务,通过监测仪器并应用采集、传输和发布技术,让管理者能够及时对该任务的动态变化和发展过程有一个明确的了解,即在第一时间获取对该任务的信息情况,无需人员干预。希望专业翻译,谢谢。
实时监测是指针对某一任务,通过监测仪器并应用采集、传输和发布技术,让管理者能够及时对该任务的动态变化和发展过程有一个明确的了解,即在第一时间获取对该任务的信息情况,无需人员干预。
提问者采纳
纯手工,请查收!-------------------------------我是分隔符--------------------------实时监测是指针对某一任务,通过监测仪器并应用采集、传输和发布技术,让管理者能够及时对该任务的动态变化和发展过程有一个明确的了解,即在第一时间获取对该任务的信息情况,无需人员干预。Real-time monitoring is a technology of collecting, transmitting and publishing technology for a task as per the monitoring machine, which can make the director understand clearly the dynamic changes and development process for the task, namely acquired the information status of the task at the first time, no need for human interference.
提问者评价
参考资料:
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
Real-time monitoring of a task, a pointer through monitoring instruments and application collection, transmission and release technology, make managers can for the task in time the dynamic change and development process has a clear understanding, namely in the first time for this task of information access, no staff intervention.
Real-time monitoring of a task, a pointer through monitoring instruments and application collection, transmission and release technology, make managers can for the task in time the dynamic change and development process has a clear understanding, namely in the first time for this task of information access, no staff intervention.
By monitoring instrument and the technology of collecting, transmitting and publishing, Real-time Monitoring enables the manager a clear view of
the dynamics and the developmental process about a task
in question. Namely, the obtaining of information about the task without human intervention. 纯粹为了练习,采不采纳是你的事。篝火军刀译。
实时监测指针对某一任务,通过监测仪器并应用采集、传输和发布技术,让管理者能够及时对该任务的动态变化和发展过程有一个明确的了解,即在第一时间获取对该任务的信息情况,无需人员干预。Real-time monitoring of a task, a pointer through monitoring instruments and application collection, transmission and release technology, make managers can for the task in time the dynamic change and development process has a clear understanding, namely in the first time for this task of information access, no staff intervention.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译发音 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信