用英语写每天一篇英语短文 app短文:我有一个好朋友sally,她来自澳大利亚.她十二岁,她中等身高,

新目标七年级下册英语书第54页,根据2a、2b和第56页2a写一篇短文,人物是:Sally Ben Carol Emma Jim急啊~要快一点哦~(作业)要用过去式哦~_百度作业帮
新目标七年级下册英语书第54页,根据2a、2b和第56页2a写一篇短文,人物是:Sally Ben Carol Emma Jim急啊~要快一点哦~(作业)要用过去式哦~
要快一点哦~(作业)要用过去式哦~
根据七年级下册英语书22页和84页Unit4 Section B 2a,2b写一篇 你可以我写作文就一直是在那里面找的..希望对你有用! ,
您可能关注的推广英语短文1今天是星期五,天气晴朗.Lily和Lucy在上学.她们正在上一节数学课.她们的爸爸在上班.他是一个医生.她们的妈妈在家.她在做家务.她们的弟弟John今年三岁,他没有上学.他在和一只猫玩.2我有一个好朋友.她有_百度作业帮
英语短文1今天是星期五,天气晴朗.Lily和Lucy在上学.她们正在上一节数学课.她们的爸爸在上班.他是一个医生.她们的妈妈在家.她在做家务.她们的弟弟John今年三岁,他没有上学.他在和一只猫玩.2我有一个好朋友.她有
1今天是星期五,天气晴朗.Lily和Lucy在上学.她们正在上一节数学课.她们的爸爸在上班.他是一个医生.她们的妈妈在家.她在做家务.她们的弟弟John今年三岁,他没有上学.他在和一只猫玩.2我有一个好朋友.她有长长的头发,圆圆的脸,大大的眼睛和小小的嘴巴.她喜欢游泳和读书.她的英语很好,我的数学很棒.我们互相帮助,互相学习.她正在跳舞呢!3今天是星期一.张老师想把一些书拿到教室.我和张明去帮他.我找到一个大箱子.我们把书装进箱子.箱子里满满的都是书.我们一起把书拾到教室去.
1oday is Friday, the weather was fine. Lily and Lucy in the school. They are on a mathematics class. Their father at work. He is a doctor. Their mother at home. Her to do housework. This year their three-year-old brother John, he did not go to school. He plays with the cat
2;I have a good friend. She has long hair, round face, big eyes and small mouths. She likes swimming and reading. Her English very well, my math great. We help each other and learn from each other. Look! She was dancing it!
3:Today is Monday.Mr.(Ms.)Zhang wanted to carry some books to the classroom.Zhang Ming and I helped him(her).I found a big box,then we put the books into the box until the box with full books.We carried the box(books) to the classroom.
您可能关注的推广一篇英语作文写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你的两位好朋友和你作一个比较.人物:Jerry、Sally and I._百度作业帮
一篇英语作文写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你的两位好朋友和你作一个比较.人物:Jerry、Sally and I.
写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你的两位好朋友和你作一个比较.人物:Jerry、Sally and I.
My unique friends and meI have two best friends,they are really special and cool.Jerry is a trendy boy who loves playing basketball,his dream is to a professional basketball player,so he is strong and good at sports.However,I don't really like sports,i like reading books and i'm good at drawing.I think drawing is a way to see another world.My friend Sally also likes drawing,but she likes playing piano more.She is quiet and beautiful,she always plays piano after school.I'm more active,I like play with my friends after school,but i'm still quieter than Jerry,he is really funny.No matter what my friends are like,they are all unique,and they are important for me.I love my friends,thank you for being with me.我讲的你的朋友Jerry喜欢篮球,你喜欢读书和画画,我说你比他安静,然后Sally喜欢钢琴,你比她活跃.最后说你很喜欢他们,他们都是独一无二的,谢谢他们一直陪着你.但是我有预感,你的作文是我们初中写过的比头发比身高比胖瘦的.有啥要求再说吧,我再写~小姑娘以后作文得自己写哈,这个年龄打基础的,多练练就好了,虽说我理解寒假作业- -
我写好了,记得给我加分哦。看I am on your sister! I am on your sister! You idiot, you are an idiotic dog dog, beast, pighead! FUCK FUCK FUCK B the idiot, fuck. Lying trough fuck. Lying trough fuck idiot! Idiot. Idiot.
英语还是中文?
当然是英语的咯。谢谢
知道了,晚上给你可以吗?
您可能关注的推广初一英语上下各类作文范文共32篇有汉语译注
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语上下各类作文范文共32篇有汉语译注
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口根据汉语提示及要求,以Sally’s dream为题用英语写一篇短文._百度知道
根据汉语提示及要求,以Sally’s dream为题用英语写一篇短文.
她想成为一名职业演员,她想了许多办法,以Sally’s dream为题用英语写一篇短文. 4 问题解决了.张贴启事寻找工作挣钱等. 提示. 2 她同时也是一名志愿着:1 Sally是一个中学生.,经常参加一些志愿着服务活动;打电话给家长主动辅导孩子美术,业余时间还上表演课 3 现在她遇到了一些麻烦,没钱上表演课,如,她可以继续上课了,她的梦想会实现的根据汉语提示及要求
提问者采纳
Now she is in trouble, she t afford her acting lessons, and she wants to be a professional actress.
Sally is a Junior student:
calling the parents to help their kids with their painting.2, and her dream will come true.4.
She can&#39.
Now she could keep on working on her lessons1.
Her problem has been well solved, such as.
She often take part in the volunteering activities, putting up advertisements asking for jobs.
She tried several ways.
In her spare time.3.
At the same time she is a volunteer
提问者评价
其他类似问题
sally的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇简单的英语短文 的文章