&option value=&02|cn_ja&&中文简体 → 日语(2)&/option&
&option value=&01|cn_fr&&中文简体 → 法语(1)&/option&
&option value=&02|cn_fr&&中文简体 → 法语(2)&/option&
&option value=&01|ja_cn&&日语 → 中文简体(1)&/option&
&option value=&02|ja_cn&&日语 → 中文简体(2)&/option&
&/select&&input type=&submit& value=&开始翻译& name=&sub1&&
&input type=&hidden& name=&start& value=&ok&&&br&
&textarea onfocus=&this.select()& name=&text& rows=&8& cols=&88&
style=&font-family:arial&&Example: Welcome &/textarea&This is the not end -双橙纪 歌曲的中文翻译_百度知道
This is the not end -双橙纪 歌曲的中文翻译
提问者采纳
This Is Not The End永不终结Tell me告诉我Come on tell me what you can靠近我 告诉我你怎么能Even as you wait for death your wiser than I am甚至在你等待死亡的时候你也比我睿智Tell me what does it mean to exist告诉我 生存意味着什么I am not a scientist I must believe there's more to this我不是科学家 我坚信生存一定不只是那么简单And I can not acceptThat everything is real我不能接受这所有的一切都是真的Is only what our eyes can see仅仅是我们双眼所见And our hands can feel(chorus)我们双手所能触摸到的Not even earth can hold us而不是地球能给我们的Not even life controls us而不是命运操控着我们Not even the ground can keep us down而不是这迫使我们跌倒的土地The memories in my headAre just as real the time we spent我脑海中的记忆真实得就像我们流逝的时间You always be close to me你一直在我身边My friend我的朋友This is not the end永不终结
提问者评价
参考资料:
自己翻译的,有错误望指正
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
36:09;'t careI don&#39:03;t care what you believe[02:30.04]I don&#39.44]Are just as real the time we spent[01:40:39:17.38][02.55]Not even life controls us[01:43;t care[02.89]I can see your so afraid[01.39][03:20:00.61]As long as you are in my heart[02:20:14:57.15][02.56][02:06:34:13:34.71]But all I can think to say[01;&#39:03;&#39.12]My friend[02.31]The memories in my head[03:24;&#39:37;&#39:06:27.87]You always be close to me[03;&#39.80]We are like the silver herd on u even feel obscured[01.91]And our hands can feel(chorus)[00.24][02.85]I don&#39:07.05]You always be close to me[01:10.86I can see your so afraidWe are like the silver herd on u even feel obscuredI wish I wish I had some words to giveBut all I can think to sayIs I will be with you everyday(chorus)Not even earth can hold usNot even life controls usNot even the ground can keep us downThe memories in my headI just realized the time we spentYou always be close to meMy friendThis is not the endLa la la la laThis is not the endLa la la l al laThis is not the endLa la la la laThis is not the endLa la la l al laI don&#39.56]And I can not accept[00:46:19.08]Your just as real as me[02:01.50]Not even earth can hold us[00:37:46:42;t care what you believeAs long as you are in my heartYour just as real as meMaybe even moreAnd one has touched so many lifesAnd never never die(chorus)Not even earth can hold usNot even life controls usNot even the ground can keep us downThe memories in my headI just realized the time we spentYou always be close to meMy friendThis is not the endLa la la la laThis is not the endLa la la l al laThis is not the endLa la la la laLa la la la laThis is not the end[00:37.44]I just realized the time we spent[02.17]This is not the end[02.64][02:07:42.85][02.65][02.50]Maybe even more[02;s more to this[00.67]This is not the end[01.01][03.20]Even as you wait for death your wiser than I am[00.70]La la la la la[03.47]Is only what our eyes can see[00:25:07.72]Not even life controls us[00:32;&#39.07]I am not a scientist I must believe there&#39:12;&#39.56]Tell me what does it mean to exist[00.07]And never never die(chorus)[03:21.30]Not even earth can hold us[03;'&#39.86]My friend[03.66]Not even the ground can keep us down[03;&#39:16.40]And one has touched so many lifes[02:11.05]That everything is real[00:50.17]Not even earth can hold us[01:13;&#39:48:03.96]Is I will be with you everyday(chorus)[01.73]Not even the ground can keep us down[01.88]La la la l al la[03;&#39.27][03;&#39.61]The memories in my head[01.65]The memories in my head[01;&#39:53:28:45.91]This is not the end[03:19.62]Tell me[00:56.59]Not even life controls us[03:32:54:00:21:52.93]Not even the ground can keep us down[01;&#39:25.86]I see[01:26.25]Come on tell me what you can[00;&#39:51;&#39.29]I just realized the time we spent[03:39:47.21]I wish I wish I had some words to give[01.07]You always be close to me[02;s more to thisAnd I can not acceptThat everything is realIs only what our eyes can seeAnd our hands can feel(chorus)Not even earth can hold usNot even life controls usNot even the ground can keep us downThe memories in my headAre just as real the time we spentYou always be close to meMy friendThis is not the end[01.03]This is not the end[03:14:14.13]My friend[01This is the not end -双橙纪The Bravery - This Is Not The End 滚动歌词This Is Not The EndTell meCome on tell me what you canEven as you wait for death your wiser than I amTell me what does it mean to existI am not a scientist I must believe there&#39
请问 你回答的除了作者是中文还有啥?
我问的是歌词的中文翻译
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the doors 的the end英文歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
the doors 的the end英文歌词和中文翻译
the doors 的the end英文歌词和中文翻译 谢谢了 网上一直没找到
只翻译了上半段, baby, of everything that stands,
所有的孩子都疯狂
等待夏天的雨, and, and we&#39, take a chance with us
C&#39, In a desperate land. Weird scenes inside the gold mine Ride the highway West.
Can you picture what will be, And all the children are insane,但是那样显得很仓促;ll do the restThe blue bus is callin&#39。
PS. I&#39. This is the end.
Lost in a Romas danger on the edge of town, of our elaborate plans,
和所有的孩子都疯狂, The end., kill,ll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
这是结束,孩子.and he looked inside
Father, killThis is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend。
危险在镇子的边缘,
结束, yeah。
你能想象将要发生什么,
因此无限的自由。
奇怪的场景内充满金矿
停泊在公路西侧.**** youC' a blue rock
C&#39, The end.; us
Driver,是的,
结束.I a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin&#39, All the children are insane Waitingmon,一切的立场., kill, no safety or surprise, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room wh us
The blue bus is callin'mon baby,
结束, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin&#39.then he
Paid a visit to his brother.
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here,如果敷衍可以用在线翻译,
停泊在国王的公路, my only friend.,我们的详细计划,美丽的朋友, yes son。
迷失在罗马荒野的痛苦, where you taken&#39., kill,
在绝望的土地;s hand,
一些陌生人的手,没有安全或意外,这个有些难度; usThe killmon baby.
There'mon baby, The end, So limitless and free.,
这是结束, and then he
He walked on down the hall,我唯一的朋友,孩子, kill, yeahKill。
我永远也不会考虑你的眼睛了, The end, Desperately in need Of some stranger's highway., the endIt hurts to set you free
But you&#39, take a chance with us
C&#39.;ll never look into your eyes again, I want to kill you
Mother, and
And he came to a doorThis is the end。仅供参考, beautiful friend, Ride the King&#39
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Till The End翻译成中文是什么意思?_百度知道
Till The End翻译成中文是什么意思?
我有更好的答案