How to save our earth 作文Natural Resourees 英语作文

542006重庆中考英语试题及答案-第14页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
542006重庆中考英语试题及答案-14
()35.Whichstressofthefol;A.religion;三、完形填空(本题共10分,每小题1分);根据短文内容选择最佳答案;Howdoyoufeelwhenyouhavet;Shynessmeansfeelingnerou;Stopthenegative(消极的)thou;Yousee,beingshyisn‘tall.;justbecaus
)35.Which stress of the following words is different from the others?A.religion 三、完形填空(本题共10分,每小题1分)根据短文内容选择最佳答案。How do you feel when you have to make a report in front of your classmates? What about shy?Shyness means feeling nerous or when you‘re round other people. Everyone experiences(体验)this shyness they grow up. Most people have red faces and talk in broken sentences when they are in the center of attention. It‘s OK if it takes you a while to feel yourself again when you go to a new place or meet strangers. shy sometimes. It‘s just a case(事)of how much. But many teenagers think that they hate themselves and that they won‘t fit in the future at come point.Stop the negative(消极的)thoughts about yourself. If shyness doesn‘t keep you
something you want to do, being shy isn‘t a very big problem. Some experts say shy people are not only cleverer, but also better at working with others, because they think more and talk
. Some great people in history were shy, too.You see, being shy isn‘t all . But remember not to let good chancesjust because of it ! Your shyness will you‘ll become brave enough to speak to anyone. But now, you need practice! If you have to sing a song at a party, just do it! There‘s nothing to be afraid of !Remember,though you‘re shy,you do not lack in(缺少)(
)36.A.rtue
C.climate(
)fortable(
B.frightened
B.since C.proud
)39.A.What is worse
)40.A.to do
C.For example
C.from doing(
)41.A.much(
)42.A.good B.more
C.less C.wonderful (
)43.A.go down
)44.A.past
C.passed C.confidently (
)45.A.confidenceB.confident四、阅读理解(本题共20分,每小题1分)(A)Nowadays more and more people care about the exploiation(开采)of the natural as oil.Though there‘re many kinds of resourees, with the fast inorease of population and the appeararice of many more factories, the more we use, the fewer there will be left for the future, Oil is getting less and less year after year. It‘s said that oil can last for only 50 years. Natural gas perhaps will last about 38 years.Oil can be used in many ways and it‘s difficult to imagine what the modern world will be like without oil. But oil isn‘t easy to find and get out of the earth. Men nust study the rochs. When they think the rocks in a certain place may have oil, a metal tower is built, A machine in the tower cuts a hole down into the groud. At the same time, a steel pipe(钢管)is pushed down to stop the sides from falling in and to keep out water. At last if the men are right, usually the oil rushes up the sides with great force(力量)by the pressure(压力)of the gas in the top of the rock, and it rushes high into the air. If the oil catches a light, there will be a terrible fire. So a kind of cover is fixed on the top of the picpe,and the oil can run out through taps(活塞).If we make a well near the middle of the oil field, we can also get gas. Such gas is sent through pipes to towns far away and used in houses and factories like coal gas.Today oil is under pressure as never before. The price of oil keeps rising all the time. In many countries,the governments encourage people to save oil as much as possible.(
)46.The wordDresouree‖in the passage means
)47.Which is the right order of the exploitation of oil?a.Push down a steel pipe.c.Build a metal tower.A.b,c,d,a
b.Study the rocks. d.Oil rushes up.
C.b,c,a,d(
)48.Which of the following can be true according to(根据)the passage?A. Coal gas can‘t be used in houses and factories.B. Oil is very important in the modern world.C. Many governments encourage people to waste oil as much as possible.(
)49.According to the passage,the right picture to show the tendency(趋势)to the amount(数量) of oil on the earth is. (
)50.The best title for the passage is
.A. The Exploitation of Oil.B. The Use of OilC. The Frice of Oil(B) (
)51.From the information above, we know the Olympic Games is held every
)52.The mascots for Beijing Olympic Games are 2 more than those for
OlympicGames.A.Sydney
B.Los Angeles
C.Atlanta(
)53.The mascot for the
Olympic Games was the first Olympic mascot in Olympichistory.A.1996 Munich
B.1984 Beijing
C.1972 Munich(
)54.The 23rd and 26th Olympic Games were held in the same
C.country(
)55.Which of the following information is NOT true?A. The 1996 Olympic Games was held in America.B. The 27th Olympic Games was held in Europe.C. Beijing is getting ready for the 29th Olympic Games. (C)Morison and Philip were classmates. They lived in the same town. After they left school, Morison became the manager(经理)of a flower shop and Philip became a doctor in a hospital.Philip made a girlfriend. He bought a red rose for her each day to show his love, The flowers made her very happy. Sometimes he took the rose to her himself. But when he was busy in the hospital, he asked Morison to give the rose to her instead of him.One afternoon, Philip came into the flower shop and said to Morison. DI‘ll go to another town to work today. I have no time to give the letter and the flowers to my gilfriend. Please glve her the letter and twenty-four roses.‖In the evening, when Morison was closing the dorr of the shop, Philip came.DMorison, how many roses did you give my girlfriend this morning?‖asked Philip angrily.DI gave her thirty,‖answered Morison.DWhy did you do that?‖asked Philip.DI thought you often bought roses for her in my shop. I want to give her six roses as the gifts (赠品).Six is a good number,you know,‖said Morison.DHow foolish you are!‖He threw his letter on the table.DRead it!‖Morison picked it up and began to read:Dear Mimi,I love you very much. Today is your birthday. Please accept my present-some roses, One rose is a year. And the roses are your age.Yours,
Philip DShe returned them to me,‖eried Philip,Dyou must go and explain it to her.‖根据短文内容判断正、误。(注意:市区考生将答题卡相应位置涂黑,正确的涂“A”,错误的涂“B”,县(市)考生将答案填写在题前括号内,正确的填“A”,错误的填“B”)(
)56.Philip and Morison had different jobs after school.(
)57.Mimi never accepted Philip‘s flowers.(
)58.Philip couldn‘t send flowers to Mimi himself on her birthday because he was ill. (
)59.Mimi was happy to get six more roses from Philip.(
)60.From the passage we know that Mimi was 24 years old at that time. (D) (
)61.Trees can get light from
in the daytime.A.CO2
C.the sun(
)62.Chlorophyll is in
.A.sunlight
C.leaves(
)63.We can get more O2 by
.A. planting more treesB. cutting trees downC. making the water in soil polluted(
)64.CO2from air and
can produce food for trees with the help of chlorophylland sunlight.包含各类专业文献、专业论文、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、542006重庆中考英语试题及答案等内容。 
 2006重庆中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2006重庆中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语试题...  2006 重庆中考英语试题及答案 (全卷共八个大题满分:150 分考试时间:120 分钟) 注意:1.全卷分为第 I 卷和第Ⅱ卷,第 I 卷的答案做在答题卡上,第Ⅱ卷的答...  ( 2006 重庆中考英语试题及答案 (全卷共八个大题满分:150 分考试时间:120 分钟) 注意:1.全卷分为第 I 卷和第Ⅱ卷,第 I 卷的答案做在答题卡上,第Ⅱ卷...  2006年重庆市中考英语试题及答案无听力。重庆 中考 英语 2006重庆市 2006 年初中毕业生学业暨高中招生考试 Ⅱ .单项选择。(每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 从 A、B...  2006 重庆市中考英语试题及答案 重庆市 2006 年初中毕业生学业暨高中招生考试 (全卷共八个大题满分:150 分考试时间:120 分钟) 注意:1.全卷分为第 I 卷和第...  2006年重庆市中考英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。重庆市 2006 年初中毕业生学业暨高中招生考试 英语试卷 (全卷共八个大题满分:150 分考试时间:120 分钟...  2006 重庆市中考英语试题及答案 (全卷共八个大题满分:150 分考试时间:120 分钟) 注意: 1.全卷分为第 I 卷和第Ⅱ卷,第 I 卷的答案做在答题卡上,第Ⅱ卷...  2013重庆中考英语真题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2013重庆中考英语真题及答案文档贡献者 罗幕轻寒2 贡献于 1/2 专题推荐 学而思中学语文推荐书目....  重庆市年中考英语试题(短文填空)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。重庆市短文...2013年注会经济法统考真题 2013年注会设计统考真题及答案 89份文档
爆笑大撞脸... 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011中考英语试题及答案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2011中考英语试题及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 01:57:26|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2011中考英语试题及答案.DOC
官方公共微信You Can Help...
Tell Dow Chemical to shelve its new toxic herbicide and save butterflies.TELL EPA to crack down on Big Coal and curb climate change.Support Pope Francis’ call to action on climate changeSmarter Living: Actions You Can Take in Your Daily Life
Sustainable Seafood GuideMercury ContaminationChemical IndexOur Recent Victories
Tell your friends you're making a difference:
"Protect our natural resources for our health and future generations. Join me and take action."AT&T Natural Voices& Text-to-Speech Demo
AT&T Natural Voices& Text-to-Speech Demo
NEW ONLINE EXPERIMENTS! &
Got a minute?
AT&T Labs has discontinued support for certain TTS voices that
used to be offered on this web site. While AT&T Labs has an active
R&D program in TTS technology, any plans or schedules for new
releases are proprietary.
Voice & Language: &
Crystal .... US English
Mike ....... US English
Rich ....... US English
Lauren ..... US English
Claire ..... US English
Rosa ....... Latin Am. Spanish
Alberto .... Latin Am. Spanish
Overwriting this disclaimer and using this demo confirms agreement with the policies and restrictions described below.
& - or - &
Something mispronounced? &
Something broken? &
Please consult the FAQ page
before sending details to&.
Comments, suggestions and questions not answered in the
should also be sent to&.
** Restrictions On Use Of Audio
This page is for demonstration purposes only.
-- Audio samples are for private, non-commercial use. &
Publication
and distribution require licensing. & The restrictions are the same for non-commercial
use as for commercial use.
-- Exceptions for limited private use are described in the FAQ under .
& Information about licensing and sales can be found in the FAQ under
-- Input text is logged. & It is treated as private customer data and is handled according to AT&T's
Note that AT&T will cooperate fully with law enforcement.How to Help Save Our Earth (10 tips to saving the planet) | eHow
Earth is a very important part of our lives. Most of us wouldn't think of polluting our bodies, yet we are polluting our planet by misuse and overuse of our natural resources. As responsible individuals we should at least do what we can to help reduce, reuse, and recycle what we can as a first step.
We are not we inherited a polluted Earth, but we can do something to ensure that our children can grow up in a cleaner, safer planet than ourselves.
Don't ever let someone get away with saying &what can I do, I am only one person&. Each and every person can do a lot, and you can influence others to do something as well.
will-power
desire to live in a cleaner, safer world
Remind the politicians that you have a vote and a voice about the environment. Write your politicians and tell them how important the environment is to you and to your children. Let the politicians know that you are a registered voter and that you vote for the environment (if you are not - then register to vote).
It is great to talk about how important the Earth's e but it is more important to put words into action. Some actions on our part are very simple and effective such as: Put on a sweater and socks and turn down the heat in the winter (even a degree or two will make a difference in the heating bill). Adjust the heat when you are out of the house.
Many grocery stores sell reusable bags (usually 99 cents), buy them and use them.
Turn off the lights when you are not in the room (this is an easy one that is quickly forgotten). Also, unplug your applia even when not in use they can be an &energy sink& just by being plugged in.
Plant a tree or other plants. You might want to think about raising some edible plants (help the environment, save money on food, and feed healthy food to your family - what could be better)
Use refillable bottles for water. Bottled water is a huge culprit to having a clean environment. Stop buying all of those water bottles that fill up our land-fills. If you need special water, buy a water filter.
Reuse what you can, like boxes for mailing and padded envelopes can have several uses in them. Be sure to black out the previous addresses and remove the used stamps.
Plan your trips and combine as many errands into an outing as possible. See if you can carpool to work, or ride a bike to work.
Use natural cleaners whenever possible like lemons and baking soda. It is healthier for the environment as well as for your family.
Pay your bills online and save a tree and 42 cents on postage.}

我要回帖

更多关于 save our earth 作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信