An Unforgettable Thing英语作文正文
一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文
一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
An Unforgettable Thing
When I was alittle child, I was so naughty that I always did something angry my parents. Theyalways blamed to me, but I never listened to them. I thought they were toostrict with me. But I changed in someday. My parents always told me to becareful when I went out. However, all I thought was they worried too much. Onmy way to take the bus home, there was a traffic light. That day, when I got tothe cross road, the light was red, but there was no car crossed the roadanymore. So I went across the road without the light turning to green. At thismoment, a car rushed quickly towards me. I was suddenly scared, so that Icouldn’t move but stood still. Luckily, the driver broke the car quickly and Idid not get hurt. But I did scared. I couldn’t image what would happen if thecar did not stop in time. I told my parents what I experienced. At first, theyblamed me as usual and I knew I was wrong that time. Therefore, I did not sayanything. They realized that I was frightened, so they comforted me patiently. Ifinally knew that all they said and done was good to me. After that, I was muchmore careful and I listened to my parents.当我还是个小孩的时候,我很淘气,经常做一些使生气的事,。他们总是责备我,但是我从来不听他们的话。我觉得他们对我太严厉了。但是,有一天我改变了。我父母经常告诉我出门的时候要小心,但是我总觉得是他们过于担心了。在我乘坐公车的上有一个红绿灯。那天,我走到十字路口的时候,变红灯了,但是没有车过马路。于是灯没变绿我就过马路了。正在这时候,一辆汽车快速向我冲过来,顿时我慌了,站在那里动也不动。幸运的是,司机紧急刹车了,而我也没有受伤。但是,我确实受到惊吓了。我不敢如果车没有及时停住的话会发生什么事情。我告诉父母这次,起初他们像往常一样责备我,而那一次我也知道错了。因此,我一句话也没说。他们意识到我受惊了,于是耐心安慰我。最后我才知道他们所说的和所做的都是为我好。从那以后,我更小心了也听父母的话了。里一件难忘的事An Unforgettable Thing in School
One of my roommate&often talk when he sleeps. He talked about allkinds of things.For example ,last night, I had a hard jod to fall&asleep.I read a novel to make my eyes feel sleepy.When I was concentrated to thestory ,I heard he said:"how much do you want?" It sounds like he wasarguing a price with somebody , I was very strange ,so I asked:" Are youawake?what are you talking about?" there was not reply . At that time , hebegain to talk agin:"OK, OK."It was the first time I heart him talk,so I did afraid of that and unforgettable.我有一个室友经常在睡觉的时候说梦话。各种各样的事他都说。例如,昨晚,我睡不着。我阅读小说来让我的眼睛感到困倦。当我集中在上时,我听到他说:“你要多少钱?”听起来像是与人争论价格,我很奇怪,所以我问:“你醒了吗?你在说什么,《》()。没有回答。在那个时候,他又开始说了:“好吧,好吧。”这是我听他说梦话,所以我很害怕也很难忘。一件难忘的事 An Unforgettable Thing
I’m a girl at the age of twelve and ingrade six. As our grade six students have to attend the secondary schoolentrance exam a year later, we have to go to school to take part in the self-studyat night. Considering the distance of my home to school, my father decided toteach me ride bikes.我是一个十二岁的女孩。因为我们六年级的学生要参加一年之后的,所以我们要去学校参加晚自习。考虑到我家到学校的距离,我决定教我骑。It was a Saturday morning. My father toldthe key point to ride a bike at first. It was be brave and look forward insteadof looking the wheels. My father held me and the bike firmly and then I rideit. Though I was afraid, I feel safe with my father around me. A few hourslater, I can ride it without my father’s help. I was so happy, but my fatherwas covered with sweat. I never fell off the bike with his protection. Watchingmy sweating father, I can feel his love for me.那是一个星期六的早晨。我爸爸首先先跟我讲解了骑自行车的要点。那就是勇敢,向前看,而不是看着车轮。我父爸爸把我和自行车都紧紧的抓住后我就开始骑了。我虽然害怕,但是有爸爸在我感到很。几个小时后,我可以不用我爸爸的就可以骑它了。我很高兴,但是我爸爸满头大汗。由于爸爸的保护学自行车的过程我从来没有摔倒过。看着满头大汗的爸爸,我感觉到了。Learning to ride a bike is such a memerablething that I’ m only master it but also understand the love of my father.学骑自行车是一件难忘的事,这不仅仅是因为我了而且还是因为我理解了父爱。暑假难忘的一件事 An Unforgettable Thing in Summer Holiday
July 2 is my grand father's birthday. &On that day, all of my families will get together to celebrate his birthday. This year was the same. My uncles and aunt came back from other cities. It was so alive that my grand parents were very happy. This year, I made a surprise for my grand father. I cooked a dish for him. As I never cooked before, he was so surprised as well as exciting. My grand father said that it was the best birthday gift he received. I was glad to make grand father happy.&Actually, I had practiced for several days before that day. My mum was my cooking teacher. &She supported me to prepare this gift to grand father.7月2号是我的。那一天,全家人聚在一起给他庆祝生日。今年也一样。我的叔叔和婶婶从其他城市回来。生日很热闹,我爷爷很高兴。今年,我给爷爷制造了一个惊喜。我给他做了一道菜。因为我以前从来没煮过,他既惊讶又高兴。我爷爷说这是他收到过的最好的生日礼物。能使爷爷开心我感到很高兴。事实上,在那天之前我已经练习了好几天了。我是个烹饪。她支持我给爷爷准备这份礼物。  〔一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文由网友原创或转发,若一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
一件难忘的事
An Unforgettable Thing英语作文相关作文要一篇父爱或母爱的英语作文,简单一点的,最好有翻译,初中水平是要单独写父爱或者母爱,要简单一点,我要看的懂的.... 《MY MOTHER’S LOVE》_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
要一篇父爱或母爱的英语作文,简单一点的,最好有翻译,初中水平是要单独写父爱或者母爱,要简单一点,我要看的懂的.... 《MY MOTHER’S LOVE》
要一篇父爱或母爱的英语作文,简单一点的,最好有翻译,初中水平是要单独写父爱或者母爱,要简单一点,我要看的懂的.... 《MY MOTHER’S LOVE》
My parents' love for me The most significant and priceless thing on earth for me is my parent's love .It's pure ,and not for any benefit .If I have to compare it to one similar thing ,crystal may be the best one,because of the value and characteristic.My dear parents!Think of the beforetime ,your stern requirement is your deep solicitude is seen to be waggi and I actually think your industry and thrift to be parsimony.I have realized my extreme fault ,so I feel very guilt .I'm here to beg your forgiving me.If it was not for you,I would no way have received such great achievement !It's you and your help,like god,you are my own personal brand of memory.Thank you very much for your selfless giving,my dear ones,I will spend my whole lifetime in remembering my parents,never forgetting.Wish them happiness forever!父母对我的爱世界上对我来说最重要也是最珍贵的东西就我父母赋予我的爱.它是一尘不染的,不是为了任何的利益.如果我一定要把它比作一个相似的事物,水晶可能就是最好的选择,因为它的价值和特性.我亲爱的父母啊!想想从前,你们对我的严格要求,被我视为苛刻;你们对我的关怀体贴,被我视为唠叨;你们的勤俭节约,被我视为吝啬.我已经意识到了我彻彻底底的错误,为此我感到十分的内疚.在此我要祈求你们的原谅.如果没有你们,我绝不会取得如此大的成就!正是因为你们和你们所提供的帮助,像上帝一样,你们是我的独家记忆.感谢你们无私的付出,我最亲爱的人啊!我将会用我的一生来记住我的父母,绝不忘却.希望他们一辈子都快乐相伴!
Love My Parents I love my parents.They gave me life,they taught me a lot.They hug me warmly,they offer me delicious food, they teach me how to be a good person.I love my parents.They comfort me w...
如果说母爱是细腻的,那么父爱便是粗犷的;如果说母爱温柔似水,那么父爱便是稳重如山。每次读朱自清的《背影》,父亲的背影就会浮现在我的眼前。父亲不是一个伟大的人,也没有做过什么让他的儿子值得骄傲的事,但他的的确确是一个让他的儿子值得骄傲的父亲。
我不是一个让父亲省心的儿子,调皮贪玩,也从来不懂得父亲的良苦用心,我的学习成绩是他的一块心病。直到发生了那一件事,我才有了彻底的改变。 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&一件难忘的事正文
一件难忘的事
一件难忘的事
作者/编辑:记事作文
  []对一个学生来讲,一件最的事会是什么?出去玩?参加?或是旧友重逢百感交集?不过,对我来说,最&难忘&的事是和过不去…当然,我可不会像某位一样与老师对骂,可是我所干的,当时在场者无不惊愕…那是上时的一个课后班,。老师是个&三无&男士--没车没房没。就是这个老师,在一次英语课上用我造句:kate(我的英文名)is xxx…翻译过来,就是我脑子有问题,如果我怎么怎么样,世界就毁灭了…老师面带地给每位同学讲&我会毁灭地球&,我却一个字都听不进去。为什么那我造这样的?我犯什么错了?不就是坐在第一排,离老师近吗?为什么偏偏要叫我?我心里堆满了埋怨和愤怒,火山就要爆发了…我深呼吸,心中默念:淡定,你要淡定,老师用你造句是因为他重视你,淡定…就在我几乎平静下来的前一秒,老师的一句话毁了刚才心里所有的&淡定&:kate比恐龙还可怕。我的小火山又开始了,只好使用&计算淡定法&:一一得一,一二得二,一三得三…可是周围充斥着老师那不堪入耳的话和同学们的嬉笑,我的理性几乎完全被情感控制了:这该死的家伙,就他也能当老师?!凭什么这么说我啊,你有什么理由?你过吗研究过吗过吗?你够了吧,有你这么侮辱人的吗?还有没有点师德啊,你怎么教育别人?让学生学你一样骂人吗?…终于,在那个富有意义的晴朗的午后,我对老师爆发了,《》()。 ◆分享好文◆当老师刚说完一句&kate不如猪聪明&时,我突然拍案而起,同时从座位上几乎是跳起来--桌子发出很大的声响,我则用不屑、轻蔑以及冷淡的眼神恶狠狠地盯着老师;老师和同学都被吓了一跳,因为谁都不敢相信,这个每次都考全班第一的女生竟然能干出这种事;老师则呆呆地看着我,手里还握着粉笔…我似笑非笑地看了老师一会儿,坐下。只有我一知道,我是怎么会有勇气这样:因为不管是谁,老师也好校长也好,我是不会让别人践踏我的,我会以自己渺小的身躯奋力一搏。做人要有尊严,就像一朵玫瑰,也许像《》中那朵只有四根刺的玫瑰,当它受到侮辱和践踏时,它定会竖起尖利的刺,尽管只有四根;但当它地守护住自己的尊严时,它定会在下大放异彩,这是来自于一个高贵、不屈灵魂深处的高歌!(网)  〔一件难忘的事〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  一件难忘的事所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “一件难忘的事”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  记事作文提供的一件难忘的事由网友原创或转发,若一件难忘的事侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
一件难忘的事相关作文范文热点搜索: |
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
此栏目下没有文章
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-求一篇英语作文,题目是《开学最难忘的一件事》,词数在100词左右,(翻译一下作文大概意思)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文,题目是《开学最难忘的一件事》,词数在100词左右,(翻译一下作文大概意思)
求一篇英语作文,题目是《开学最难忘的一件事》,词数在100词左右,(翻译一下作文大概意思)
您好,以下是本人按题目要求写的英语作文,希望对您有帮助:My Most Unforgettable ThingEveryone has his most unforgettable thing. Friendship may be the most impotant thing in our life.It's like a light that gives us brightness. I have many things that I can't forget with my friends.One day, I showed a new watch to my best friend. The watch is very pretty and I like it very much. When I passed it to her, she dropped it and the watch crashed into pieces. I shouted to her: I don't want to see you again. She cried at once after school. I found a pretty pencil case in my desk. In the pencil case, I found a note which said: "Dear Cristine, I gave this to you because I don't want to lose you. Can you forgive me?" I was moved by the note and I felt regret with my words. I said sorry to her and we were closer than before. A friend is like a star in the sky. He (She) is always there around you. I can't forget this thing forever.}

我要回帖

更多关于 难忘的一天作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信