续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初一上册英语期末试卷及答案(8套)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢连词成句 1.photo,is,of,your,this,family,a(?) 对括号部分提问2.The girl in red hat is (my sister)3.I an twelve.(变一般疑问句并做否定回答) 4.That is my brother.(变一般疑问句并肯定回答) 5.Those are his rulers.(变_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句 1.photo,is,of,your,this,family,a(?) 对括号部分提问2.The girl in red hat is (my sister)3.I an twelve.(变一般疑问句并做否定回答) 4.That is my brother.(变一般疑问句并肯定回答) 5.Those are his rulers.(变
连词成句 1.photo,is,of,your,this,family,a(?) 对括号部分提问2.The girl in red hat is (my sister)3.I an twelve.(变一般疑问句并做否定回答) 4.That is my brother.(变一般疑问句并肯定回答) 5.Those are his rulers.(变否定句) 6.This is my English book.(同义句)
1is this photo of your family?2 who is the girl in red hat?3 are you twelve?no,i am not4 Is that your brother?yes,he is5 those are not his rules.6 the english book is mine.jenn‘s hat is nice and her jacket is not.two,the,their,in,are,girls,room(连词成句)——pen on the desk is my ——.A.the,brother B.a,brotherC.the,brother Da,brother_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
jenn‘s hat is nice and her jacket is not.two,the,their,in,are,girls,room(连词成句)——pen on the desk is my ——.A.the,brother B.a,brotherC.the,brother Da,brother
jenn‘s hat is nice and her jacket is not.two,the,their,in,are,girls,room(连词成句)——pen on the desk is my ——.A.the,brother B.a,brotherC.the,brother Da,brother
The pen on the desk is my brother's.jenn's hat is nice and her jacket is not.连词and改成but.要不然用and的话,her jacket is not "WHAT"?话没说完.jenn's hat is nice but his jacket is not.two,the,their,in,are,girls,roomtheir?打错了吧There are two girls in the room.
连词成句:there are two girls in the room.A或者C 后面的brother的话要加’s 意为我弟弟的,你少打了句型转换1:us,and,listen,let,look.(连词成句)2:My name is Philip(对画线部分提问)Philip3:I am kate(变为一般疑问句)4:Thats an eraser (变为一般疑问句)5:This is a cup(变为复数形式)6:Those are apples(变单_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
句型转换1:us,and,listen,let,look.(连词成句)2:My name is Philip(对画线部分提问)Philip3:I am kate(变为一般疑问句)4:Thats an eraser (变为一般疑问句)5:This is a cup(变为复数形式)6:Those are apples(变单
句型转换1:us,and,listen,let,look.(连词成句)2:My name is Philip(对画线部分提问)Philip3:I am kate(变为一般疑问句)4:Thats an eraser (变为一般疑问句)5:This is a cup(变为复数形式)6:Those are apples(变单数)7:I knowthe boys name(变为一般疑问句)8:Your English teachei is a woman(用man变选择疑问句)9:Are these you baseballs?(作否定回答)10:Can you believe it?(作肯定回答)11:My brother likes the new sweater(变为一般疑问句)12:He goes to the party every year(否定句)13:They watch two action movies every week(一般疑问句并作否定回答)14:Miss Gao isnt here(变为一般疑问句)15:The picture is in Jims room(变为否定句)16:Theyre Lucys Chinese books(变为否定句)17:Give him some nice food(变为否定句)18:We begin classes at eight(变为同义句)19:what do you do(变为同义句)20:Is it Lilys ruler?Is it Lucys ruler?(用of把两句合并成一句)
1:us,and,listen,let,look.(连词成句)Let us look and listen.2:My name is Philip(对画线部分提问)PhilipWhat's your name3:I am kate(变为一般疑问句)Are you Kate?4:Thats an eraser (变为一般疑问句)Is that an eraser?5:This is a cup(变为复数形式)These are cups.6:Those are apples(变单数)That's an apple.7:I knowthe boys name(变为一般疑问句)Do you know the boy's name8:Your English teachei is a woman(用man变选择疑问句)Is your English teacher a woman or a man?9:Are these you baseballs?(作否定回答)No,they aren't10:Can you believe it?(作肯定回答)Yes,I can11:My brother likes the new sweater(变为一般疑问句)Does your brother like the new sweater?12:He goes to the party every year(否定句)13:They watch two action movies every week(一般疑问句并作否定回答)Do they watch two action movies every week?No,they don't.14:Miss Gao isnt here(变为一般疑问句)Is Miss Gao here?15:The picture is in Jims room(变为否定句)The picture isn't in Jim's room16:Theyre Lucys Chinese books(变为否定句)They aren't Lucy's Chinese books.17:Give him some nice food(变为否定句)Don't give him any nice food.18:We begin classes at eight(变为同义句)Our classes start at eight.19:what do you do(变为同义句)What's your job?或;What are you?20:Is it Lilys ruler?Is it Lucys ruler?(用or把两句合并成一句)Is it Lily's ruler or Lucy's ruler?
Let us listen and look.2
What's your name?3
Are you Kate?4
Is that an eraser?5
These are cups.6
That is an apple.7
Do you know the boy's name?8
Is your Eng...}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语连词成句练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。