求帮忙英语翻译中文

求帮忙英文翻译一下_百度知道
求帮忙英文翻译一下
我实在是英文不怎么样,这些话不知道该怎么说。求高手给翻译成口语,越口语越好,不要用弗发崔故诏嘎措霜胆睛生僻的词语,我本身语言水平不高。。我是跟人对话用的。。。1、我喜欢美国这个州的特色,风景,地理环境以及文化。2、美国并不适合长久居住,我到美国学习的目的只是为了镀金,然后一毕业就回国,没有兴趣在美国多呆。我的父母亲戚朋友全都在中国,他们需要我。3、我没想过要在美国工作,因为我根本就没有那个兴趣,我只是认为美国的大学是最有质量的,我喜欢美国的教育制度,而且我很多同学从美国回来后,他们都有很体面的工作,我也想像他们一样。4、我不喜欢西方的生活方式,对美国的生活方式不感兴趣,我是个比较传统的东方女子。5、其他国家的大学制度,不适合我的思想理念,美国的教育很开放,很自由,能让我更好的发挥我自己的所长,为我以后的发展打基础。6、仅有一个高中文凭在国内不好混,所以我需要出去,在国外镀个金边,以后回来找个好点的工作混口饭吃。7、我也不知道为什么沈阳的签证官为什么不给我通过,可能是他们没有明白我的想法。我只是想出去念点书,回来做个海归,找个体面的工作而已。
提问者采纳
1.I love the unique feature, landscape, geographical environment and culture of the state of USA.2.USA is not my place for long living. I study in USA just for get gilded and when I gratuate , I will go back to my homeland, because I'm not interested in living in USA and my parents and all of my friends are in the homeland, who nee弗发崔故诏嘎措霜胆睛d me.3.I have never thought that I will work in USA, because I'm not interested at all. I just think the universities in USA are the best. I love the educational system of USA, and many of my classmates return to the homeland from USA, finding creditable jobs, which is my dream.4.I do not like the western living style, including USA, and I'm a quite traditional oriental girl.5.The educational systems of other countries are not my preference, while in USA, it's open and free, which can exert my expertise, and can lay a good foundation for my future.6.Only having a high school diploma is not easy to live in China, so I have to go abroad for getting gilded for future.7.I don't know why visa officer in Shenyang did not let me pass. I guess they did not understand my thought. I just want to study in abroad and when back, I can get a creditable job. 人工翻译,求采纳,谢谢。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
1. i like the characteristic of this state, its scenery,geographical positions
弗发崔故诏嘎措霜胆睛and its culture.2. the USA is not good for people to live for long, the purpose i came there was to get&gilt&. i will come back to our homeland as soon as i graduates, taking no interest in USA. my parents as well as most of my relatives live in China , they need me.有点忙,下次继续翻译。
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙用英语翻译几句话_百度知道
求帮忙用英语翻译几句话
求翻译几句话,语法正确,不要从有道搬来的,尽量短小静悍!For Example:1我们那里有非常出名的白切鸡,豆腐,李子等美味的食物,而你们有十分特色的鱼,这些都是非常特别的食物.2我们城市有非常出名的广东飘饰还有南玉雕刻,这些都是十分宝贵甫供催谎诎荷挫捅旦拉的文化精神财富。3你们城市有哪些特别的传统文化呢?4我们的城市是全国著名的石化基地,而你们的城市却是十分有名石头开采加工地。
提问者采纳
1我们那里有非常出名的白切鸡,豆腐,李子等美味的食物,而你们有十分特色的鱼,这些都是非常特别的食物.1 We have a very famous baiqie chicken, tofu, plums and other delicious foods.while your place have a very distinctive fish, these are very special food. 2我们城市有非常出名的广东飘饰还有南玉雕刻,这些都是十分宝贵的文化精神财富。2 Our city has a very famous Guangdong floating ornaments and southern jade carving, these are very valuable cultural wealth. 3你们城市有哪些特别的传统文化呢?3 What are the special traditional culture in甫供催谎诎荷挫捅旦拉 your city? 4我们的城市是全国著名的石化基地,而你们的城市却是十分有名石头开采加工地4 Our city is famous for its petrochemical base, while your city is well known because of the stone mining and processing basis.
修改一下麻烦再帮我翻译一下,翻译好了马上采纳,谢谢。1(我们的城市是近代才建成的石油化工基地而云浮开采石头和种植竹子的历史十分悠久。)2(传统和饮食是很好的观点但是怎么样通过历史来比较两座不同的城市)3(历史传统和饮食传统是我们非常宝贵的文化财富,我们应该加以传承和保护。)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语帮忙翻译_百度知道
求英语帮忙翻译
In the Katangan and Zechstein basins, evaporitic conditions were initiated during the rift-climax phase and persisted throughout the subsequent postrift phase of marine and/or lacustrine carbonate sedimentation. Thick, laterally persistent evaporite strata play a key hydrologic role as effective seals to underlying rift-related permeable units. Equally significant, dense residual brines, generated during precipitation of evaporitic sediments, sink and may ultimately convect through, in some instances, enormous metal reservoirs within the rift-related sediments and potentially the basement (Fig. 3⇑). Capping carbonate or clastic sequences, such as the Nonesuch Shale at White Pine, can provide hydrologic seals sufficient to form giant deposits.
In the Katangan and Zechstein basins, evaporitic conditions were initiated during the rift-climax phase and persisted throughout the subsequent postrift phase of marine and/or lacustrine carbonate sedimentation. Thick, laterally persistent evaporite strata play a key hydrologic role as effective seals to underlying rift-related permeable units. Equally significant, dense residual brines, generated during precipitation of evaporitic sediments, sink and may ultimately convect through, in some instances, enormous metal reservoirs within the rift-related sediments and potentially the basement (Fig. 3⇑). Capping carbonate or clastic sequences, such as the Nonesuch Shale at White Pine, can provide hydrologic seals sufficient to form giant deposits.KatanganZechstein盆、蒸发条件rift-climax启阶段续阶段持续postrift海洋/或湖相碳酸盐岩沉积厚,外侧持续层扮演关键水文作用效rift-related渗透单位印章同重要,浓密残留析,降水程产蒸发沉积convect沉,能终通,些情况,eno
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
Zechstein 盆 evaporitic 情况裂口-高潮状态期间始且海产│或湖碳酸盐沈殿裂口状态各处持续厚侧面固执 evaporite 层担任主要水文角色面裂口说效印章-讲浸透性单位相等重要、密集剩余浸入盐水 evaporitic 沉淀物坠落期间产洗涤槽且能 convect 穿越些例证讲裂口沉淀物面巨金属制水库能室. (图 3?)胜碳酸盐或像白松 Nonesuch 页岩碎片性序列能提供充份形庞存款水文印章
在加丹加和镁灰岩盆地蒸发岩条件,开始了在rift-climax阶段和坚持在随后postrift阶段的海洋和/或湖相碳酸盐沉积。厚,横向持续蒸发岩地层中发挥关键作用的有效密封水文基本裂谷渗透单位。同样重要的,密集的剩余卤水,过程中产生的沉淀蒸发岩沉积,并可能最终通过下沉对流,在某些情况下,巨大的金属水库的裂谷沉积物和潜在的地下室(图3⇑)。盖碳酸盐或碎屑岩序列,如萨奇页岩在白松,可以提供水文密封足以形成巨型矿床。
在Katangan和Zechstein盆地、蒸发条件在rift-climax启动阶段和后续阶段持续到postrift海洋和/或湖相碳酸盐岩沉积。厚,外侧持续地层中扮演一个关键的水文作用的有效rift-related渗透单位印章。同样重要的,浓密的残留分析,降水过程中产生的蒸发沉积convect沉下去,可能最终通过,在有些情况下,巨大的金属储层rift-related内沉积物和潜在的基底(图3⇑)。碳酸盐岩碎屑序列或限制,如精品页岩用于白松木,能提供足以形成庞大的水文海豹存款。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译英语_百度知道
求帮忙翻译英语
提问者采纳
网络交换机数现代太局域网(LANs)起着整体性作用型局域网包括链接管理交换机 型办公/家庭(SOHO)应用则使用单交换机或功能汇聚设备比住宅网关用连接型办公/家庭宽带服务DSL或线网数情况终端用户设备包括路由器及其装置作与特定物理宽带技术相连接界面交换机OSI模型或几层面运行包括数据连接网络层同层面运行种设备所谓层交换机
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
计算机英语吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙英语翻译!!!急!!!_百度知道
求帮忙英语翻译!!!急!!!
”和家人说过晚安之后,我会早早的上床,因为这是我的最后一个夜晚,希望自己能在美好的梦中结束生命。“求翻译的有水平一点,不然老是被电脑提示有错误或者没水准。。不过我没有什么悬赏,可怜
提问者采纳
After saying 'Good night' to my family, I will go to bed early. Since this is my last evening, I wish that I can finish my life in sweet dreams.
谢谢!能不能再帮忙翻译一句“我不会告诉他们三天后我将会死去,因为这会使他们伤心,我也无法开心的度过这三天”我翻译的句子电脑老师报错。。。
I won't tell the that I will die three days later. Because that wil make them sad and I can not spend my last three days happily.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信