求翻译!英语翻译招聘。

求英语翻译!_百度知道
求英语翻译!
求英语达人帮忙翻译下面英语,不要电脑直接翻的啊!!
扬州厂开展品质知识竞赛为了增强员工品质意识,提高产品良率,普及品质知识。扬州厂在4月12日举办了以“品质知识之我见”为主题的员工现场活动。旨在通过员工现场互动将书面化的品质要求进行语言化,从而加强员工对关系品质问题的理解。经过宣传、筹备、组织等准备工作,活动在当天顺利开始。参赛的队员都已饱满的热情,十足的信心步入活动现场。品质知识的竞赛也是反映一个员工作业娴熟的检验标准,一位优秀的员工不仅能按时完成生产工作,同时也能满足产品质量要求。活动所涉及的有关品质内容全部来自日常生产现场所遇到的状况和一些潜在的问题,由品质保证部的工程师负责收集、整理再到出题。活动总共分为“必选问答”、“随机问答”、“综合概述”三个部分,参加活动的是由生产部门自发组织的四个代表小组,组长由部门监督担任,组员由员工、技术员、班组长组合而成。一个人的力量是微弱的,一个人的知识也是有限的,在这里只有大家团结一致、积极思考,充分发挥团队精神;才能体现出集体的强大力量,才能体现出小组的智囊团效应。平时工作中遇到的一些不明显的问题,现在在这里却成了影响团队进步的主要因素,可见事情虽小,关系重大。随着主持人宣读完活动规则及要求,活动正式进入主题,队员们都严肃起来,竖起耳朵收集主持人话筒传出来的信息,将自己的答案整理集中后反馈给发言的组长。此时的时间显得异常宝贵,时间的限定给大家都带来了一丝紧张感,然而一阵阵的笑声又将这短暂的紧张冲散。裁判手里的指示牌自然是得到了大家最大的关心,它的起落跌宕着没一人的心弦。为了锻炼小组成员独立自主的精神,在主持人的安排下开始由小组成员单独发言。每位发言者都用自己特殊的方式给出了满意的答案,精彩的回答赢得了现场队员的热烈掌声,裁判组也给出了充分的认可。娴熟的回答、清晰的思路、丰富的经验这些良好的表现都离不开对日常工作的兢兢业业,以及个人孜孜不倦的追求。每个团队都有着自己的亮点,相互间既有学习又有比较,对他人的一种肯定,也是对自己的一种赞美。学习无止境,在学习的道路上每一个人都应该拥有一颗真诚的心,都应该有着一个虔诚信念。企业的前进与发展更是需要员工一如既往的对自己进行自我提高,只有员工的全面进步,才有企业的综合提高。冰冻三尺,非一日之寒!优秀技能的表现来至于勤劳的双手,也来自于持续的刻苦努力。通过活动的开展,平时看似简单、乏味的品质要求,在这里变得异常活跃;员工们积极的思考,争先恐后的回答问题给现场呈现出一片热闹非凡的场景,愉快的掌声一次次把和谐的活动气氛推向高潮。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Quality knowledge contest Yangzhou factoryIn order to enhance the quality awareness of employees, improve the yield rate of the product quality, popularization of knowledge. Yangzhou factory held a &quality knowledge I see& as the theme of the staff at the scene activity in April 12th. The staff at the scene interaction will be documented quality requirements of the language, so as to strengthen the understanding of the relationship between the quality of staff.After the promotion, planning, organization, preparation, activity smoothly at the start of the day. Players are full of enthusiasm, full of confidence into the active site. Quality knowledge contest but also reflects a worker skilled inspection standard, an excellent employee not only can complete the work on time, but also can meet the requirements of the product quality. The relevant quality activities involving all from daily production situations and some potential problems, by the quality assurance department engineer is responsible for collecting, sorting and then to set. Activities are divided into &must ask&, &random question&, &comprehensive review& of three parts, participate in the activities of the four representative group organized by the production department, headed by the supervision department as a team, by the staff, technician, foreman and. A person's strength is weak, a person's knowledge is limited, here only we unite, positive thinking, give full pla in order to reflect the strength of the collective, in order to reflect the effect of group think tank. Some obvious problems encountered in daily work, here and now has become the main factor affecting the team progress, visible things are small, significant.When the host read out the rules and requirements, officially enter the theme, the players are serious, ears collection host microphone coming out of the information, will own answers leader feedback to speak after. At this time is very precious, time limit for all brought a little nervous, but the sounds of laughter and the transient stress impact. The hand sign is naturally get biggest concern, it ups and downs UPS no one's heartstrings. In order to exercise the team members stand on one's own spirit, began to speak by group members individually in the host's arrangement. Each speaker in its own special way gives a satisfactory answer, the best answer won warm applause from the field players, the referee group also give full accreditation. His answer, clear thinking, rich experience in these good performance cannot do without the daily work and be conscientious and do one's best, pursue individual diligently. Every team has its own bright spot, mutual learning and comparison, an affirmation of others, but also a compliment to his. Learning is endless, on the road to learning that everyone should have a sincere heart, there must be a devout belief. Progress and development of enterprises is the need for employees as in the past on their own self improvement, overall progress only employee, can improve the comprehensive enterprise.Work harder, not a cold day! Skilled performance as industrious hands, but also from the sustained hard work. Through the activities, quality requirements are usually simple, boring, bec thinking active employees, fall over each other to answer the question of the scene showing a bustling scene, happy applause again to the harmonious atmosphere to a climax.(求采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译(英文)
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友zhengwenji遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
这是一个既刺激又恐怖的游戏。有一天,我终于鼓起勇气去挑战。但站在门口,我又害怕了,因为很多完过出来的人都是一脸惊吓的跑出来或者被同伴抱出来。犹豫了很久,在同伴的陪伴下,我开始了鬼屋的行程。一进去,里面是黑暗暗的,时时发出凄凉的声音。正当我快适应的时候,突然有个人抓住了我的脚。我吓得一直拔腿就跑,回头一看,还有一个穿白衣的人在后面追。突然间又有一只手冒出来抓着我,我吓得脚发抖,我就不敢再回头,一直低着头往前跑,一直跑出大门。才松口气。虽然很害怕,但我也很佩服自己战胜工具的勇气。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
哈哈,最后一句好搞笑哦,但我也很佩服自己战胜“工具”的勇气。
—— 春种桃
这是一个既刺激又恐怖的游戏.
This is a stimulate as well as terrific game.
有一天,我终于鼓起勇气去挑战。但站在门口,我又害怕了,因为很多完过出来的人都是一脸惊吓的跑出来或者被同伴抱出来。
One day, I plucked up one's courage to challenge at last. Stand in gate, I afraid, because a lot finish people that come out whether whom a face frighten run out or is embraced out by the companion.
犹豫了很久,在同伴的陪伴下,我开始了鬼屋的行程。一进去,里面是黑暗暗的,时时发出凄凉的声音。
Having hesitated for a long time, under the companion's company, I have begun the journey of the haunted house. Enter, it is dark and dark inside, often emit the dreary sound.
正当我快适应的时候,突然有个人抓住了我的脚。我吓得一直拔腿就跑,回头一看,还有一个穿白衣的人在后面追。
When I will suit soon, individuals caught my foot suddenly. I have been frightened all the time and started running away at once, would see suddenly later, another person in white clothing will chase behind.
突然间又有一只手冒出来抓着我,我吓得脚发抖,我就不敢再回头,一直低着头往前跑,一直跑出大门。才松口气。虽然很害怕,但我也很佩服自己战胜恐惧的勇气。
Suddenly a hand bursts out and catches me, I am frightened so that the foot shiver, I do not dare to turn round, been running forward with one's head low all the time, has run out of the gate straight. Just let out a sigh of relief. Though very afraid, I admire oneself and overcome frightened courage very much.
—— 悠然川夏
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&求翻译英语..._百度知道
求翻译英语...
some of the students换成其他的四字短语in all ditections换成三词短语many people换成4字短语XXXpeople
提问者采纳
part of the students,in every direction,a lot of people
提问者评价
其他类似问题
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译英文_百度知道
求翻译英文
As thetemperature increases, the L and S band edges may moverelative to one another, but does not cross or converge. Insteadthis movement results in a decrease of the energy offsetsbetween L and S bands, Fig. 13(b). Clearly there is a controversyhere which will need to be settled with future experimentation.In this new view, as the energy offsets between L and S bandsdecrease the heavy valence band contributes to the transport viathermal excitation of holes fromL to S. Generally, the contributionof the heavy valence band to the Seebeck coefficient can be realizedvia heavy doping because this lowers the Fermi energy anddecreases the energy offsets between L and S bands. Thus, thecontribution of the heavy valence band is observed at a lowertemperature through heavy doping.11–13 As shown in Fig. 14(a),p-type PbTe shows higher Seebeck coefficients than that of n-typePbTe with a similar carrier concentration of 3  1019 cm3,especially at elevated temperatures. Namely, the Seebeck coefficientat 773 K is  +270 mV K1 for p-type PbTe, whereas by comparisonit is only180 mVK1 for similarly doped n-type PbTe
随着温度的升高,L和S波段的边缘移动相对于另一个,但没有交叉或聚集。而不是这一运动的结果,在减少的能量偏移在L和S波段,图13(b)。显然是一个有争议的问题这将需要未来的实验解决了。在这一新的观点,在L和S波段的能量偏移降低重型价带有助于运输通过孔的热激发自美国一般,贡献沉重的价带的Seebeck系数可以实现通过重掺杂因为这降低了费米能级和减少之间的能量偏移的L和S波段。因此,本沉重的价带的贡献是在一个较低的观察通过重掺杂的温度。11–13如图14所示(一),p型PbTe材料表明,N型高的Seebeck系数 PbTe与载体浓度相似 of 3  1019 cm3,特别在升高的温度下,即塞贝克coefficientat 773 K is  +270 mV K1型PbTe材料 而通过比较它只是180 mVK1 (也可翻译成180与1)类似的参杂 n型PbTe材料来自百度翻译与金山词霸
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译为英文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
30页免费12页免费10页免费10页免费13页免费 1页免费8页免费4页免费4页免费19页免费
求翻译为英文|请​哪​位​高​手​帮​翻​译​成​为​英​文​,​谢​谢​啦​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译招聘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信