afyaidofyouaf是什么意思思

River of you是什么意思_百度知道
River of you是什么意思
一首歌的名字。请告诉我译成中文是什么意思,以及歌曲背景。谢谢。
  直译;你的河  意译。你的情河  river of you
打印此页  歌手:trisha yearwood
专辑:jasper county  Written by Marv Green and Leslie Winn-Satcher  I told myself I'd stay away:  I got no business 'round here today.  You're so not good for me, and everybody knows,  The way you break my heart again and again.  But before I know, I'm too close  One sweet look:  And then you pull me under,  With a touch that's like no other.  I'm drifting, drowning:  There's nothin' I can do but fall into the river of you.  Well, I thought I saw love's reflection,  Just to feel your cold rejection.  Every tear adds to the water that I keep swimmin' in.  Even I know, I' a reckless fool for you.  'Cause I keep comin' 'round here,  Like I got nothin' to lose.  An' you pull me under,  With a touch that's like no other.  I'm drifting, drowning:  There's nothin' I can do but fall into the river of you.  Instrumental Break.  Well, you pull me under,  With a touch that's like no other.  I'm drifting, drowning:  There's nothin' I can do but fall into the river of you.  You pull me under,  With a touch that's like no other.  I'm drifting, drowning:  There's nothin' I can do but fall into the river of you.  Yeah, I fall into the river of you.  Well, you pull me under,  Fall into the river.  You pull me under.  To Fade.
其他类似问题
river的相关知识
其他2条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁howkindofyou是什么意思_百度知道
howkindofyou是什么意思
原句:How kind of you!意思:你太友好了!;你太善良了! 希望对你有帮助!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
How kind of you你太好啦!你太善良了!你真好!
你是如此的善良!
你太好了!你太善良了!的意思
你太好了!你是如此善良
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁becaujeofyou翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
becaujeofyou翻译成中文是什么意思
我只想说你的英文就是打错的啦你检查一下咯,如果是because of you的话就是“因为你”的意思咯
按默认排序
其他1条回答
因为你..................这是一首歌吗、?、是的话歌词翻译如下I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会犯你犯过的错误 I will not let myself 我不会让我自己 Cause my heart so much misery 导致我的心情如此苦恼 I will not break the way you did, 我不会破坏你的方式 You fell so hard 你坚强的倒下 I ve learned the hard way 我已经学会那条艰辛的道路 To never let it get that far 去不让它永远都到那里为止 Because of you 因为你 I never stray too far from the sidewalk 我从来不远离人行道 Because of you 因为你 I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 我学会在安全的地方玩耍所以就不会受伤 Because of you 因为你 I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 我发现很难去相信自己以及所有在我身边的人 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 I lose my way 我迷失方向 And it s not too long before you point it out 在你指出问题的不久前 I cannot cry 我不能哭 Because you know that s weakness in your eyes 因为你知道我的弱点 I m forced to fake 我被迫去伪装 A smile, a laugh everyday of my life 微笑.大笑,在我的生命当中的每一天 My heart can't possibly break 我的心不可能碎 When it wasn't even whole to start with 甚至当它一开始就不是完整的 Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid I watched you die 我看着你死去 I heard you cry every night in your sleep 我听见过你每天晚上在床上哭泣 I was so young 我当时太小 You should have known better than to lean on me 你应该知道一些比依靠我更好的办法 You never thought of anyone else 你从来没有考虑过别人的感受 You just saw your pain 你只看见自己的伤痛 And now I cry in the middle of the night 现在我在深夜里哭泣 For the same damn thing 也是为了同样谴责的事 Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt Because of you 因为你 I try my hardest just to forget everything 我尽我最大努力去忘记所有事 Because of you 因为你 I don t know how to let anyone else in 我不知道如何容纳任何人 Because of you 因为你 I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 我为我的生活感到羞耻 因为它是空的 Because of you 因为你 I am afraid 我害怕 Because of you Because of you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁pyoud of you 中文是什么意思_百度知道
pyoud of you 中文是什么意思
提问者采纳
应该是 Proud of you
“以你为荣, 为你骄傲”的意思
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
是不是“proud of you”。这是一首歌的名字,《挥着翅膀的女孩》的英文版。“ 以你为荣”
是proud of
~~以你为傲·
是不是 proud of ,以。。。。为骄傲,以。。。。为荣
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I dream of you
我梦见了你;
我梦见你;
我就梦见你;
我常梦见你
1. I dream of you every night and think of you every moment.
我每天晚上都会梦到你,每时每刻都在想念你.
来自互联网
2. If you're not for me, then why do I dream of you as my wife?
如果你不属于我, 我又为何会梦见你是我的.
来自互联网
3. I wouldn't dream of making fun of you.
我绝不会取笑你。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I would never dream of asking you to make such a sacrifice.
我决没想到要你做出这样的牺牲.
来自《现代英汉综合大词典》
5. I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.
我希望你知道你是我灵魂的最终的梦想.
来自英汉文学 - 双城记
1. 我梦见了你
_____________啦啦啦。网名无符号... ... End Of May 五月末 I dream of you 我梦见了你 A desolate heart 心里荒芜一片.
- 基于58个网页
2. 我梦见你
求Harvest Moon的歌词翻译!~~... ... Every word every waking moment 和你没个话语 I dream of you 我梦见你 I want you 我想你.
- 基于14个网页
3. 我就梦见你
整理的经典英文歌曲翻译,很... ... I dream of you. 我就梦见你。 Now I run to you like I always do, 现在我奔向你,仿若是从前。.
- 基于5个网页
4. 我常梦见你
说“我爱你”-... ... -I cherish you. 我非常珍惜你。 -I dream of you. 我常梦见你。 -I live for our love. 我为了咱们的爱而生。.
- 基于3个网页
1. 你总会出现在我梦里
When I dream of you 你总会出现在我梦里 Then I have courage to tell you that 那时我便鼓足勇气告诉你 I… Wanna hold you in my arms 我…想要将你.
- 基于2个网页
1. 我做梦也没想要欺骗你呀
I dreamed of her last night. 我昨夜梦见她了。I wouldn't dream of cheating you. 我做梦也没想要欺骗你呀。Little / Never did I dream of being elected. 我做梦也没想到会当选。
- 基于4个网页
1. 因为我梦见你时
Cause Id miss you baby因为我想念你,宝贝And I dont want to miss a thing我什么也不想错过Cause even when I dream of you因为我梦见你时The sweetest.
- 基于5个网页
2. 因为当我梦着你时
'Cause I'd miss you,baby.因为宝贝我想念你And I don't wanna miss a thing.我不想错过任何事情'Cause even when I dream of you.因为当我梦着你时.
- 基于4个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
I dream of you
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 vdaf是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐