To do a bit for the motherland, ______. A.hard workingg hard is necessary B.

热门城市 |
华北地区 |
东北地区 |
华东地区 |
华中地区 |
西南地区 |
西北地区 |
华南地区 |
特殊招生:
高一必读:
各科辅导:
高二必读:
各科辅导:
高三必读:
各科辅导:
热门词条:
最新词条:
成考信息:
您现在的位置: &
09年南阳市五校联谊高中三(上)期中考试英语试题
来源:高考网整理
  2009年秋期南阳市五校联谊高中三年级期中考试英& 语& 试& 题
  第I卷& (共115分)
  第一节:单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。
  1.-You must be excited about going to Spain for schooling.
  -&&&&&&&& ,but I'm afraid I can't do well because my Spanish is poor.
  A.Never mind&& B.Well, I ought to&& C.I don't know yet& D.Certainly'not
  2.Of all&&&&&& reasons for my decision to become a teacher,my father'advice was&&&&& most important one.
  A.the;a&&& && B.不填;a&&&&&&&&& C.不填;the&&& &D.the;the
  3.-How are you getting along with your study these days?
  -I'm glad to see it is&&&&&&&& .
  A.turning up&&& B.turning out&&&&& C.picking up &&&& D.picking out
  4.The military parade at the 60th anniversary of the founding of the PRC is such a grand event&&&&&&& all the Chinese people won't forget.
  A.as&&& &&& B.that&&&&&&&&&&&& C.which& &&&&& D.where
  5.To do a bit for the motherland,&&&&&&&& .
  A.working hard is necessary
  B.to learn a foreign language is needed
  C.it is important to master science
  D.one should serve the people whole,heartedly
  6.Most people honestly admit that they hardly know a thing when it&&&& understanding how a& piece of music is made.
  A.adapts to& &B.appeals to&&&& C.comes to &&&&& D.contributes to
  7.-I wonder how long you&&&&&&&& in Zhengzhou.
  -Just for the weekend,then I had to attend a meeting in Beijing.
  A.will stay&&&&&& B.stayed&&&&&&& C.have stayed&&& D.were staying
  点击下载全部:
(挑大学?选专业,一步到位!)
高校分数线
专业分数线
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
热门关键词
百科词条:2010届高三二轮专题复习---非谓语动词专练83-第9页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2010届高三二轮专题复习---非谓语动词专练83-9
59.Theyapologizedfor____;A.theirnotbeingableB.the;C.themnotableD.thembeing;60.Theywouldnotallowhim_;A.toriskgoingB.riskingto;C.forrisktogoD.riskgoing;61.______tonuclearradiat;A.Bei
 59. They apologized for ______ to attend the meeting.A. their not being able B. their being not ableC. them not able D. them being able not60. They would not allow him ______ across the enemy line.A. to risk going B. risking to goC. for risk to go D. risk going61. ______ to nuclear radiation, even for a short time, may produce variants(变异体) of genes in human bodies.A. Being exposed B. Having exposedC. Exposed D. After being exposed62.China became the 143rd member of the World Trade Organization on December 11, 2001, thus ______ its 15-year wish to join the global trade body.A. having realized B. realized C. realizing D. to realize63.Tom looked at Jenny, tears ______ his eyes, and shouted out the words ______ in his heart for years.A. having hidden B. hiddenC. hidden D. hiding64. They apologized for ______ to attend the meeting.A. their not being able B. their being not ableC. them not able D. them being able not65. Which will you enjoy ______ your vacation, traveling abroad or working in the countrysideA. to spend B. spend C. spending D. spent66. ----Will you please tell us how you can seize the robbers----I will spend a whole week ______ in your room to wait for their coming.A. locking B. to lock C. locked D. being locked67. I regret ______ you that they are unable to come to your wedding tomorrow.A. informing B. having informedC. to have been informed D. to inform68. He wondered if he could slip out of the lecture hall without anyone ______.A. noticing B. noticed C. to notice D. being noticed69. After ______ for the job, you will be required to take a language test.A. being interviewed B. interviewedC. interviewing D. having interviewed70. He spoke in such a high voice ______ out in the street.A. as to be heard B. to be heardC. as to hear D. to hear71. As early as 1647 Ohio made a decision that free, tax-supported schools must be set up in every town ______ 50 households or more.A. having B. to have C. to have had D. having had72. The building project ______ next year is, I think, not easy ______ in time.A. to completeB. to be completedC. to completeD. to be completed73. The reason ______ she gave for not coming to the party is that her mother wouldn't allow her to.A. that B. what C. why D. because74. Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the Grand Hotel I thought it was on this corner, but I seem to ______ a mistake.A. make B. be making C. having made D. have made75. ----Here's a new pair of shoes for you.----Thank you, but there's no need ______ a new pair for me.A. to have bought B. to buyC. buying D. to be buying76. What worried the boy most was ______ to visit his father in the hospital.A. his not allowing B. his not being allowedC. having not been allowed D. his being not allowed77. To do a bit for the motherland, ______.working hard is necessaryB. to learn a foreign language is neededC. it is important to master scienceD. one should serve the people whole-heartedly78. Everything ______ into consideration, they ought to have another chance.A. to take B. taken C. to be taken D. taking79. The officials discussed the plan that they would like to see ______ the next month.A. carry out B. carrying outC. to carry out D. carried out80. With a lot of difficult problems ______, the manager felt worried all the time.A. to settle 8B. settlingC. settled D. being settled81. ----Do you have anything more ______, sir----No, you can have a rest or do something else.A. typing B. to be typed C. typed D. to type82.The manager promised to keep me ______ of how our business was going on.A. to be informed B. on informingC. informed D. informing83. He is said_______for five years.A. to have died B. to have been dead C. to die D. dead84. It is better to lose one's life than ________.A if you lose youe spirit. B. losing his spiritC. to lose one's spirit D. your spirit getting lose85. ---Why doesn't he make notes---He has no pen. He seems ________it. to forget bringing to forget to bring to have forgotten bring to have forgotten to bring86. ________such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river.A. Having suffered B. Suffering C. To suffer D. Suffered87. Fi ___________.A policeman was asked to helpThe area was searched thoroughlyIt was looked for everywhereShe hurried to a policeman for help88. Do let your mother know all the truth. She appears ________everything.A. to tell B. to be told C. to be telling D. to have been told89. I really appreciate _________to relax with you on this nice island.A. to have had time B. having timeC. to have time D. to having time90. I've worked with children before, so I know what ________in my new job.A. expected B. to except C. to be excepting D. expects91. The manager discussed the plan that they would like to see ______the next year.A. carry out B. carrying out C. carried out D. to carry out92. Robert is said________abroad, but I don't know what country he studied in.A. to have studied B. to studyC. to be studying D. to have been studying93. When I got back home I saw a message pinned to the door_______ & S will call later.&A. read B. reads C. to read D. reading94. Cleaning women in big cities usually get ________by the hour.A. pay B. paying C. paid D. to pay95. European football is played in 80 countries, _______it the most popular sport in the world.A. making B. makes C. made D. to make96. I would love ________to the party last night but I had to work extra hours to finish a report.A. to go B. to have gone C. going D. having gone97. The Olimpic Games, _______ in 776 B.C., did not include women players until 1912.A. first playing B. to be first playedC. first played D. to be first playing包含各类专业文献、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、中学教育、应用写作文书、专业论文、文学作品欣赏、外语学习资料、2010届高三二轮专题复习---非谓语动词专练83等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  2013届高三英语二轮复习语法专题:非谓语动词专练_英语_高中教育_教育专区。2013 届高三英语二轮复习语法专题:非谓语动词专练 s1. ___ it or not, his discover...
  本资料来源于大家网高考英语论坛/forum-136-1.html 2010 届高三二轮复习非谓语动词 届高三二轮复习非谓语动词背诵典型例句,帮你复习归纳...
q  2010届高三二轮专题复习--... s8页 免费 2010届高考二轮语法复习非... q... 2010届非谓语动词专练2010届非谓语动词专练隐藏&& 天利考试信息网 www.tl...
  2010届高考二轮语法复习非谓语动词高考真题再现及...专题推荐 2010届高考二轮复习冠词... 2010届高考... 二轮复习过手不忘:高三... s页 1下载券 2010届...
 《语法专项练习 非谓语动词专练》习题_英语考试_...1/4 专题推荐 二轮复习过手不忘:高三... 二轮... 2010届高三英语二轮总复... 3q页 1下载券...
  hao3182贡献于 0.0分 (0人评价)... 高三英语专练:非谓语动词... 3页 免费 非谓语... 高三第二轮专题练习--非谓语动词高三第二轮专题练习...
  2012届高中定语从句专项练... 1页 1财富值 历年... 【精心制作!】2010届高考英... 22页 免费... 2012 届高三英语二轮专题复习非谓语动词,定语从句、...
  2010届高三二轮复习语法专题:非谓语动词(英语)111_英语_高中教育_教育专区。语法专题:非谓语动词一.不定式: 一) 不定式的常考形式: 1) 一般形式:He decided ...
  200q高考英语二轮复习讲练... 30页 1财富值 2010届高三英语高考二轮专... ... 高考英语二轮热点专题复习――非谓语动词规律方法 1.考查立意较低,主要考查的...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接It is necessary to have _ test. A.third B.the third C.a third D.three_百度知道
It is necessary to have _ test. A.third B.the third C.a third D.three
提问者采纳
Ca third 又一;再一句意:有必要再进行一次测试。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Most would like him to stay for a third term.多数人都愿意普京能继续第三个总统任期。不能特指,不能用thea third
test第三个测试A Third Option第三种选择明白了吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I find ___ him all about it. A necessary B that nessary C necessary it to tell_百度知道
I find ___ him all about it. A necessary B that nessary C necessary it to tell
it necessary to tell选哪个啊
提问者采纳
觉得. 句意, it necessary to tell) him all about it:我觉得有必要把所有的情况都告诉他解答,认为、发现做某事怎么样:I find (填D。理由:find it + 形容词 +
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
原句可改写成
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 necessary的名词 的文章