其他类似问题
打电话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文翻映这段话,应该说对不起的是我,而不是你,但我还要说声谢谢,谢谢你的陪伴,这段时间是我让你心烦了,以后不会了
用英文翻映这段话,应该说对不起的是我,而不是你,但我还要说声谢谢,谢谢你的陪伴,这段时间是我让你心烦了,以后不会了
It were me that should say the sorry.
and I still wanna say thanks. to thank you who had being with me some days .
during these days . I
made you so fidgety.
but now I will not do like this.
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:对不起,说实话我已经有一年多没有接触过英语,英语口语能力有限,所以我不太明白您说的是什么意思。是什么意思?
对不起,说实话我已经有一年多没有接触过英语,英语口语能力有限,所以我不太明白您说的是什么意思。
问题补充:
Sorry, to be honest I have no contact with more than a year in English, English speaking ability is limited, so I do not understand what you said means.
I am sorry, I can honestly say that I have a little more than a year had any contact with English and fluent spoken English is limited, I do not quite understand what you said.
Sorry, said the truth I already had more than a year not to contact English, English spoken language ability have been limited, therefore I not too understood you said were any meaning.
Sorry, to be honest I already have more than a year had no contact with English, oral English ability is limited, so I don't quite understand what you mean.
Sorry, to be honest I already have more than a year had no contact with English, oral English ability is limited, so I don't quite understand what you mean.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我不知道我今天做的事情有没影响到检查。很对不起TONY。害你又要被骂了,我英语很差,所以平常你不开心的时候我都不知道该怎么安慰你,就连我们一起去酒吧喝酒的时候我们先回家了,想说希望你早点回家休息,还要安妮帮我翻译。你被老板骂的时候很想跟你说说话让你开心点也没办法。今天你生气跟我说的话我知能听懂一点点,你不开心是因为你的压力很大我也明白,所以我辞职了。很对不起是什么意思?
我不知道我今天做的事情有没影响到检查。很对不起TONY。害你又要被骂了,我英语很差,所以平常你不开心的时候我都不知道该怎么安慰你,就连我们一起去酒吧喝酒的时候我们先回家了,想说希望你早点回家休息,还要安妮帮我翻译。你被老板骂的时候很想跟你说说话让你开心点也没办法。今天你生气跟我说的话我知能听懂一点点,你不开心是因为你的压力很大我也明白,所以我辞职了。很对不起
问题补充:
I don't know but I have done has not affected the check. Very sorry TONY. You have been cursed, my English is very poor, so usually you're not happy when I do not know how to comfort you, even when we go to the bar with our first home, and want to say hope you go home early, also Anne translate for me. Boss scolding you really want to talk when there is no way will you talk to make you happy. Today you can understand a little bit angry with what I said I know, is very big of you're not happy because you know, so I resigned. Sorry
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语 对不起 没关系 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信