tow-day tour plan 英语对话短文短文

当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 One day Bob took two of his friends into the moun..
阅读理解。
&&&& One day Bob took two of his friends into the mountains. They put up their tents (帐篷) and then rode to a forest to see how the trees were growing. &&&& In the afternoon when they were about ten kilometers from their camp (营地), it started to snow. More and more snow fell. Soon Bob could hardly (几乎不) see his hand before his face. He could not find the road! Bob knew there were two roads. One road went to the camp, and the other went to his house. But all was white now. Everything was the same. How could he take his friends back to the camp? &&&& Bob had an idea. The horses! Let the horses take them back! But what would happen if the horses took the road to his house? That would be a trip (行程) of thirty-five kilometers in such cold weather! &&&& It was getting late. They rode on and on. At last the horses stopped. Where were they? None of them could tell. John looked around. What was that under the tree? It was one of their tents!
1. John and his two friends went to the forest ___________.
A. to find their way home B. to build their camp C. to see the trees D. to see the mountains in the snow
2. They could hardly find their way back because ___________.
A. there was not any road in the mountains B. everything was covered by snow C. they couldn't decide which of the two roads went to their tents D. there was only one road to their camp
3. It is clear that they wanted the horses to take them to ___________.
A. the forests B. the mountains C. the camp D. John's house
4. The horses stopped because ___________.
A. they were tired after running for a long time B. it was getting late C. they saw the trees D. they knew that they had got to the camp
5. The story happened ___________.
A. at night when nothing could be seen B. in a cold camp C. on a dark evening D. on a cold winter day
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5&&&&&&& CBCDD
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 One day Bob took two of his friends into the moun..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 One day Bob took two of his friends into the moun..”考查相似的试题有:
14692011107862460899528886693406当前位置:
>>>阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Here..
阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。
Here is an advertisement about two-day tour between Hong Kong and Macao.
&&&& Bill is a student in Beijing Sunshine Secondary school. Last week he joined the two-day tour between Hong Kong and Macao with his parents.&
1. Bill enjoyed the beautiful views(风景) in the city by _____ last week.
A. shipB. boatC. busD. speedboat
2. In Hong Kong you can visit _____.
A. Victoria PeakB. Mazu TempleC. the Ruins of St. PaulD. Moon lake
3. The tour cost Bill's family _____.
A. HK $1,800B. HK $1,560C. HK $1,320D. HK $1,080
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Here..”主要考查你对&&广告布告类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
广告布告类阅读
这类阅读的文本主要选取的是广告、布告类的文本类型,贴近生活和实事,时尚元素较多。因此他相对来说距离学生生活较近,对学生的时事敏感度要求也比较高。广告布告类阅读注意事项:1. 品味广告的标题,联系平时所积累的知识,为了解材料大意作铺垫。 2. 要特别留意广告中包含的数字、联系人、地址等。 3. 要注意文中以黑体、大写、下划线等方式加以提示的文字,因为这很有可能是材料的核心或至少是一部分内容的概括。
发现相似题
与“阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。Here..”考查相似的试题有:
6600012642374379279290262675266267名字为 Two-day Tour Plan 的英语文章,怎么翻译_百度知道
名字为 Two-day Tour Plan 的英语文章,怎么翻译
Two-day Tour Plan 为期两天的旅游计划
其他类似问题
英语文章的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
两日游玩计划
是整篇文章
你两天的打算
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇短短的小短文。 英语六年级(pep新版版本)第三单元:My weekend plan 要把重_百度知道
写一篇短短的小短文。 英语六年级(pep新版版本)第三单元:My weekend plan 要把重
写篇短短短文 英语六级(pep新版版本)第三单元:My weekend plan 要重要问答句都写进 十急线等待!!!
I will be very busy weekend. I will stay at home on Saturday. I will do my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I will help my mother do housework. On Sunday, I'm going to visit my grandparents this morning. I and my mother went shopping this afternoon. I want to go to the cinema tonight. I will be in a happy weekend.周末我忙星期六我呆家早晨我做我家庭作业午我帮妈妈做家务 星期午我要看望我祖父母午我要妈妈超市购物晚我要电影院看电影我周末快乐
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 Jack likes eggs, bananas and apples. So every da..
阅读理解。
&&&& Jack likes eggs, bananas and apples. So every day, he has two eggs, one apple, a cup of milk and some bread for breakfast.&&He likes vegetables a lot. For lunch, he has bananas, some chicken and vegetables. And for dinner, he has tomatoes,French fries and ice cream.&&&& His sister likes dessert, oranges and apples. But she doesn't like vegetables. She often has some hamburgers, one apple and bread for her breakfast. She likes tomatoes, salad and some fish for lunch. For dinner, she likes strawberries and some chicken.
1. What does Jack have for his breakfast?A. Some hamburgers, one apple and bread.B. Bananas, one egg and a cup of milk.C. Two eggs, one apple and a cup of milk.D. One apple, two eggs, some bread and acup of milk.2. _______likes dessert, oranges and apples.A. Jack B. Jack's motherC. Jack's fatherD. Jack's sister3. Jack has_______ for his dinner.A. tomatoesB. French fries and ice creamC. bananas and some chickenD. both A and B4. Jack has some chicken_______, but his sister has some chickenA. for dinnerB. for dinnerC. for lunchD. for dinner5. Which of the following is right?A. Jack likes dessert, but he doesn't like apples.B. Jack likes vegetables, but his sisterdoesn't like them.C. Jack has two eggs for breakfast, but his sister has one egg.D. Jack has bananas for lunch, and his sister has apples for lunch.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
1-5&&DDDBB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 Jack likes eggs, bananas and apples. So every da..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 Jack likes eggs, bananas and apples. So every da..”考查相似的试题有:
287655713501647748405079807163754}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信