英语短文带翻译,100左右

英语小短文我的朋友100字左右.谢谢简单就好
英语小短文我的朋友100字左右.谢谢简单就好
不区分大小写匿名
(把里面的人名改一下)Zhang Dong is my best friend. He entered our class last semester. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but also is very kind and modest. He loves popular songs and also classical music.There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He has a dream which is to be a lawyer.Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. He is highly praised by the teachers and students. 张东是我最好的朋友。他是上学期来我们班的,他是个男孩。我们两个人都擅长英语,因此我们经常在课余时间用英语聊天。放学后,我们经常在操场上踢足球。他跑得特别快,我追不上他。他是个优秀的学生,他不但各科功课好而且很友善、谦虚。他喜欢流行音乐,也喜欢古典音乐。他家有三口人,他是独生子。父亲是个医生,母亲是个京剧演员。尽管张东家境比较富裕,但是他的穿着却十分朴素。他有一个梦想,就是将来当个律师。这就是我的朋友,一个聪明、友好的男孩。老师和同学们都喜欢他。Zhang Dong is my best friend. He is a boy. Both of us are good at English, so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. Besides,football is our favourite sport. We like watching football match. Zhang Dong works hard at his lessons. He often studies late into the night. No matter how tired he is, he insists on doing his homework. So he gets good marks in all his subjects. He loves popular songs and classical music, too.There are three people in his family and he is the only child. His father is a doctor and his mother is a Beijing Opera actress. Though Zhang Dong's family is wealthy, he is usually simply dressed. He dreams of being a lawyer in the future.Such is my friend, a clever and kind boy. I highly value the friendship with him. 张东是我最要好的朋友,他是个男孩。我们两个人都擅长英语,因此我们经常在课余时间用英语聊天。此外,我们两人都喜欢足球,爱看足球赛。张东学习很努力,他经常学习到深夜。不管他多么累,他都坚持完成他的功课,所以他各科功课都很好。他喜欢流行音乐,也喜欢古典音乐。他家有三口人,他是独生子。父亲是个医生,母亲是个京剧演员。尽管张东家境比较富裕,但是他的穿着却十分朴素。他梦想将来当个律师。这就是我的朋友,一个聪明、友好的男孩。我珍视同他之间的友谊。
Ling Ming is my
friend. he is a boy he is happy
等待您来回答
外语领域专家根据提示写一篇英语100词左右的短文_百度知道
根据提示写一篇英语100词左右的短文
据报道,某历史文化名城为了修建公路,将该市建于唐代的古城墙拆毁了。你班就此现象进行辩论。 赞成的有10%他们认为:1.修建公路是社会发展的需要。2.文化遗产在必要时应让步于社会发展。 不赞成的有90%他们认为:1.古城墙具有极高的历史价值,是城市文明的象征之一。2.文化遗产有利于我国与世界各国的文化交流 在写一下自己的观点
提问者采纳
合适采纳。。
It is reported that to build a road, a well-known historical and cultural city has recently torn town its ancient city walls dating from the Tang Dynasty. Our class has had a debate on it.Nearly ten percent of students are for this act.The main reason for their view is the development of the economy is much more important than preserving the cutural heritages.Plus,constructing roads are necessary for boosting the economy.On the other side of this debate though,many individuals argue that ancient city walls are cultural heritages which left to us by our ancestors and are also symbols of the civilisation of this city, which played a very important role in history.Cultural heritages effectively promotes the cultural communication and interaction between nations that are different culturally.As far as I am concerned,this view may be based on the consideration that architectures of historic significance and special aesthetic value are cultural identity,they should be preserved.They are the things that made us become Chinese,they are the foundations of our nation.. In conclusion,authorities should not develop the economy at the expense of destroying buildings of historic significance.
记得采纳啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
据报道,某历史文化名城为了修建公路,将该市建于唐代的古城墙拆毁了。你班就此现象进行辩论。 赞成的有10%他们认为:1.修建公路是社会发展的需要。2.文化遗产在必要时应让步于社会发展。 不赞成的有90%他们认为:1.古城墙具有极高的历史价值,是城市文明的象征之一。2.文化遗产有利于我国与世界各国的文化交流根据提示写一篇英语100词左右的短文
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据下图写份100字左右的英语短文!_百度知道
按默认排序
With the high speed develpoment of electronic commerce, it becomes increasingly convinent for people to purchase. Different from traditional ways of shopping which requires people to go outside, electronic commerce allows customers to choose, pay, refund even burgain through the internet. What is more convenient is that there are tremendous amount of commodities of all kinds in the internet shops, so that customers could find the satisfying products with ease and have many substitutes to compare to. It is the electronic commerce that makes our shopping easier and happier.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁描写中国文化的英语短文。。。大概一百字左右!!急!!!_百度知道
描写中国文化的英语短文。。。大概一百字左右!!急!!!
提问者采纳
The actual culture of China is not the way you see from outer fraces , and not the fractions of dead ,even not those 'true' symbols we always talk about . This culture is living rather than dead , though semms old enough . You can only feel it from the bottom of your heart , or touch it with your finger ,or smell it in the air , or hear it in the wind , or take step on it with your feet , etc . Our ancesters , the brave and clever Chinese majorities protected it as precious as possible , and handed it over generation by generation . The true Chinese culture is living in the hearts of every Chinese here , it's never gone or destroyed . So believe your heart rather than your eyes , feel it ,touch it , fetch it , and most importantly , cherish it with your will and mind .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The actual culture of China is not the way you see from outer fraces , and not the fractions of The actual culture of China is not the way you see from outer fraces , and not the fractions of dead ,even not those 'true' symbols we always talk about . This culture is living rather than dead , though semms old enough . You can only feel it from the bottom of your heart , or touch it with your finger ,or smell it in the air , or hear it in the wind , or take step on it with your feet , etc . Our ancesters , the brave and clever Chinese majorities protected it as precious as possible , and handed it over generation by generation . The true Chinese culture is living in the hearts of every Chinese here , it's never gone or destroyed . So believe your heart rather than your eyes , feel it ,touch it , fetch it , and most importantly , cherish it with your will and mind .
英语短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不少于100字的英语小短文_百度知道
不少于100字的英语小短文
最好带翻译!千万不要太长!
2、3个左右!
提问者采纳
THE GOAL IN LIFEAs is known to everybody, the knowledge is power and money. If I were a college student, I would be the happiest person in the world. I would pursue my favorite hobby…study English .Since college life is meant to be independent, I might give free scope to my real talent. Furthermore, I might participate in social and national reconstruction projects. I would abide by my principles by reading more add enriching myself so that I might be of greater use to society upon my graduation day.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
141人觉得有用
英语小短文的相关知识
其他1条回答
A Bet Two pals are sitting in a pub watching the eleven-'clock news.A reporter comes on about a man threatening to jump from the 20th floor of a downtown building.One friend turns to the other and says,'I'll bet you ten bucks the guy doesn't jump.' 'It's a bet,' agrees his buddy. A few minutes later, the man on the ledge jumps,so the loser hands his pal a $10 bill.'I can't take your money,'his friend admits.'I saw him jump earlier on the six-o'clock news.' 'Me,too,'says the other buddy.'But I didn't think he'd do it again. 打赌 两个好朋友正坐在一家小酒馆内观看十一点的电视新闻。一则新闻报道说,有个男人威胁要从商业区一座大楼的二十层跳下去。一位朋友转身对另一位说道:“我敢赌十块钱,那家伙不会往下跳。” “赌就赌,”他的朋友欣然同意。 几分钟后,站在墙檐上的男人跳了下去,因而赌输的那位交给他的朋友一张十元的钞票。“我不能拿你的钱,”他的朋友承认道,“早在六点的新闻里,我就已见他跳下去了。” “我也是,”另一位说,“可我想他不会再跳了!” My report
I have received my report card. I did OK this time.
My Chinese said I was very hard and my reading was very good.
But my Math told me that I was lazy .That wasn't true , I only found that it was too diffcult for me to work out some questions.
My English was very good. I was very happy.
I wasn't surprised that my worst report was from my music teacher he said that I was not good at singing .I think he was right.
I will harder after.
我已经收到了我的成绩单,我这次做得不错.
我的语文老师说我非常努力并且我的阅读很不错.
但是我的数学老师告诉我我是懒惰的.那不是事实,我只是发现有些题对于我来说很难解决.
我的英语不错.我很高兴.
我一点也不吃惊我最差的成绩来自于我的音乐老师,他说我不善于唱歌.我想他是对的.
我以后会更努力. How to Study English Well? 怎样学好英语?
We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it.
How to study English well? I think we must have a good way to study English. If you want to learn English well, listening, speaking, reading and writing are important. You should listen to tapes every day. You should often speak English with your teachers and friends. You should read English every morning. And, you had better keep a diary every day. In this way, you can study English well.【参考译文】
我们都知道英语很有用,世界上有许多人讲英语。所以中国也有越来越多的人学英语。
怎样把英语学好?我想我们必须有一个好的学习英语的方法。如果你想学好英语,听、说、读、写很重要。你应该每天听磁带,你应该经常同老师和朋友们讲英语,你应该每天早晨读英语,而且你最好每天记一篇日记。用这种方法,你就能学好英语。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信