英语四级短文翻译这篇短文

翻译下这篇文章
翻译下这篇文章
One year ago
today, seven patients shared their stories of illness and recovery on the New York Time Well (a blog), according to a report published in April, 2009.&/p&
&p&
They were the first Patient Voices, a regular series that offers a first person description of the challenges patients face as they deal with different kingds of health problems。 Since the first Patient Voices appeared。 New York Times producer Karen Barrow has continued to give a voice to a lot of patient stories。&/p&
&p&
We heard from
JJacqueline Castine of Bloomfield Hills。 Mich, who had bipolar disorder ,and whose son also suffered from mental illness。“I could not save him,”she said。“I could not fix him。He leaves a beautiful daughter and a very sad mothet。”&/p&
&p&
And there is runner Alyssa Johnson,43,who was training for the Boston Marathon in 2003 when she began showing the first signs of Parkinson’s disease。“Sometimes when I’m running I&ll come to a long downhill,and my legs work the way they used to work and my arm swings the way it used to。It&s like running before Parkinson&s, and that&s the best feeling.”&/p&
&p&
And then there&s the voice of Robin Grinsted, 50, of Swansea,S.C.,who has H.I.V. She is fefused by her church and feels lonely. &They&re not accepting,& she asid. &But I know there will be people putting their arms around me some day.&&/p&
&p&
To hear more from these patients and the many others who have taken part in the series, explore the links below to all the Patient Voices we&ve heard from in the past 12 months.&/p&
一年前的今天,七名病人共同的疾病和纽约时间井恢复(1博客)的故事,根据2009年04月发表的一份报告。他们是第一个病人的声音,经常系列,提供一系列的挑战,说明病人的第一人,因为他们面临着与健康问题的不同kingds处理。自第一个病人的声音出现。纽约时报生产者克伦巴罗继续发出声音以病人很多故事。我们听到JJacqueline的Pulte卡斯廷。密歇根,谁有躁郁症,以及他的儿子也患上精神病。“我救不了他,”她说。“我无法确定他。他留下了美丽的女儿和一个很伤心mothet。“并且有亚军阿丽莎约翰逊,43,是谁在2003年波士顿马拉松训练时,她开始出现帕金森病的初步迹象。“有时候,当我跑我就到了一个长下坡,我的腿工作他们使用的方法来工作,我的手臂摆动的方式使用。就像之前运行的帕金森氏,这是最好的感觉。“然后还有的罗宾Grinsted,50,斯旺西,资深大律师,谁是她有艾滋病毒fefused教会和她感到孤独的声音。 “他们不接受,”她阿西德。 “但我知道有些人会在我身边把他们的武器有一天。”听到更多来自这些病人和谁已在许多其他系列的一部分,探讨以下链接的所有我们从过去12个月内听到患者之声
一年前的今天,7个病人的病情,分享他们的故事在纽约的恢复时间(博客)的一份报告显示,在2009年4月出版。    他们是第一个病人的声音,一个普通系列,提供了一个第一人称的描述他们所面临的挑战患者kingds处理不同的健康问题。自从第一个病人的声音出现。《纽约时报》的制片人凯伦推车继续给一个声音,很多病人的故事。    我们收到了来自JJacqueline·布卢姆菲尔德山。我的现在,谁有双相性精神障碍,他的儿子也患有精神疾病。“我不能救他,”她说。“我不能修理他离开一个美丽的女儿和一个很伤心mothet。”    莉萨·约翰逊和有跑步,43岁,被训练为波士顿马拉松比赛的时候,她开始于2003年的第一个迹象显示帕金森氏症”。有时候我跑步的时候我会到一个长的下坡,我的双腿工作的方式,我以前工作的手臂摆动的应用;喜欢跑步之前,那是帕金森氏症的最棒的感觉。”    然后有Grinsted罗宾的声音,50岁的斯,谁也说她是由她fefused H.I.V.教堂和感觉孤独。“他们不接受,”她表示。“但我知道人们将把他们抱着我。”    听这些病人的,许多人都参加了这个系列中,探索下面的连接到所有的病人的声音,我们听说过,从过去的12个月。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译这篇文章_百度知道
晚上好。接下来是西蒙,深受年轻人的喜爱,我穿的是运动服和一双运动鞋。运动鞋轻便又舒适。年轻人真的很喜欢牛仔裤。今天我们会向你们展示不同风格的服装。她穿着一件红色的丝绸女式衬衫。欢迎来到我们的时装秀。他看起来很聪明!艾米穿的是一件黄色的棉质女式衬衫和一条蓝色围巾。今天的时装秀就到此结束了。谢谢参与。我是7年级一班的米莉。他们两人都穿着蓝色牛仔裤。他们看起来很酷。他红灰色的领带和他的衣服很相称。看看我。她看起来时髦又漂亮,一条黑色的羊毛短裙和一双红色的靴子。他穿的是一件紫色的衬衫和一双灰色的裤子。看呐!Sandy来了。现在走来的是艾米和丹尼尔。丹尼尔穿着一件蓝色的T恤衫女士们先生们
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译这篇文章,,,_百度知道
帮忙翻译这篇文章,,,
and the number of miles driven has increased by 35 percent, and all are probably partially correct? If you recognize yourself in any of these situations, stress levels have never been higher, the number of cars on the roads has increased by more than 11 percents, people have less time and more things to do, and why is it something that seemed almost nonexistent a and the problem is magnified in urban areas, can spell Road RageWhy is this phenomenon occurring more than ever now. In the last decade, but you might be surprised. That means more cars in the same amount of space, the number of new road miles has only increase by 1 percent, which leads to short tempers. With people working and trying to fit extra chores (琐事) and activities into the day. If you are the target of another driver’s rage, have you ever yelled out loud at a slower driver, including avoiding eye contact and getting out of their way!Whether you are getting angry at other drivers, or another driver is visibly upset with you, there are things you can do to avoid any major confrontation, do everything possible to get away from the other driver safety. Also. However, when combined in certain situations, ounded the horn long and hard at another car, watch out, the key is to discharge your emotion in a healthy way. These factors. If you are sceptible to Road Rage. Stress creates anxiety? Experts have several theories. One suggestion is sheer to overcrowding.You may think you are the last person who would drive aggressively, or sped up to keep another driver from assign. 可以改一下翻译器的. For instance
提问者采纳
小心,有事情可以做,在另一辆汽车喇叭。例如,可以拼出路怒,似乎短短的几年前,但你可能会感到惊讶?如果你认识到自己在任何情况下。压力产生焦虑。随着人们的工作和努力。同时,现在比以往任何时候都更,或另一个驱动程序是明显的不高兴与你,以健康的方式,关键是要履行自己的情绪,都可能是部分正确的,以避免任何重大对抗,以他们的方式,驾驶里程数增加了35%,以适应额外的家务(琐事)和活动的每一天,尽一切可能摆脱其他驱动程序的安全性。其中一个建议是纯粹的过度拥挤,人们也有更少的时间做更多的事情。你可能会认为你是最后一个人,新的道路里程数仅增加了1%。在过去的十年中,从而导致短期脾气的。如果你是sceptible路怒,原因是它几乎是不存在的东西,ounded漫长而艰难的。然而,避免目光接触!无论你是生气在其他的驱动程序。这意味着更多的汽车,在道路上的汽车的数量已经增加了超过11%,缓解工作压力正变得越来越高,你有没有大叫一声响亮的一个较慢的驱动程序。这些因素相结合。如果你是其他司机的愤怒的目标,在某些情况下,将推动积极,或加快以保持从指定的其他驱动程序吗为什么会发生这种现象?专家有几种说法,在相同的空间量和被放大的问题在城市地区
提问者评价
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
其他2条回答
and all are probably partially correct。这意味着更多的汽车挤在同一量级的空间。在过去的十年中,或别人明显地对你有情绪. With people working and trying to fit extra chores (琐事) and activities into the day、琐事和额外活动让人们每天都疲于奔命, the number of cars on the roads has increased by more than 11 percents, ounded [pounded! 倘若你认为你会是最后一个霸道的驾驶员. That means more cars in the same amount of space, and why is it something that seemed almost nonexistent a few short years ago, but yo and the problem is magnified in urban areas,问题在城市地区就更为严重了, when combined in certain situations, there are things you can do to avoid any major confrontation,以上因素相结合时可能让“路怒”爆发. Also,那你要小心. If you are sceptible [susceptible] to Road Rage, people have less time and more things to do, and the number of miles driven has increased by 35 percent。工作。压力产生焦虑. In the last decade, including avoiding eye contact and getting out of their way? Experts have several theories,你曾否对一个驱车较慢的人咆哮,在另一辆车后使劲按喇叭,尽可能安全地离开他。 在某些情况下,人们要在更少的时间做更多的事情。一个说法是纯粹的过度拥挤, can spell Road Rage, do everything possible to get away from the other driver safety,你可以做些事来避免发生重大的对抗. These factors, the number of new road miles has only increase by 1 percent,或加快车速不让别人超前。同时, which leads to short tempers,驾驶里数增加了35%. One suggestion is sheer to overcrowding,都可能是部分正确的, have you ever yelled out loud at a slower driverWhy is this phenomenon occurring more than ever now, the key is to discharge your emotion in a healthy way,现实可能让你感到惊讶, stress levels have never been higher, or sped up to keep another driver from assign. Stress creates anxiety.
无论你是生其他驾驶者的气,然而新建成的道路里程数仅增加了1%。 You may think you are the last person who would drive aggressively,关键是要健康地发泄自己的情绪,随之而来的是越来越高涨的情绪压力, 错字]the horn long and hard at another car。例如?如果认识到自己在这些情况下有类似的表现? If you recognize yourself in any of these situations, watch out. 为什么短短几年前几乎不存在的这种现象,现在比以往任何时候都发生得更频繁! Whether you are getting angry at other drivers。如果你容易感染“路怒”。如果你是其他司机的愤怒的目标?专家有几种理论. However. If you are the target of another driver’s rage,道路上的汽车数量增加了超过11%. For instance, or another driver is visibly upset with you,同时避免目光接触和不要当着他的去路,从而导致脾气暴躁
为什么会发生这种现象,现在比以往任何时候都更,原因是它几乎是不存在的东西,似乎短短的几年前?专家有几种说法,都可能是部分正确的。其中一个建议是纯粹的过度拥挤。在过去的十年中,在道路上的汽车的数量已经增加了超过11%,驾驶里程数增加了35%。然而,新的道路里程数仅增加了1%。这意味着更多的汽车,在相同的空间量和被放大的问题在城市地区。同时,人们也有更少的时间做更多的事情。随着人们的工作和努力,以适应额外的家务(琐事)和活动的每一天,缓解工作压力正变得越来越高。压力产生焦虑,从而导致短期脾气的。这些因素相结合,在某些情况下,可以拼出路怒。你可能会认为你是最后一个人,将推动积极,但你可能会感到惊讶。例如,你有没有大叫一声响亮的一个较慢的驱动程序,ounded漫长而艰难的,在另一辆汽车喇叭,或加快以保持从指定的其他驱动程序吗?如果你认识到自己在任何情况下,小心!无论你是生气在其他的驱动程序,或另一个驱动程序是明显的不高兴与你,有事情可以做,以避免任何重大对抗。如果你是sceptible路怒,关键是要履行自己的情绪,以健康的方式。如果你是其他司机的愤怒的目标,尽一切可能摆脱其他驱动程序的安全性,避免目光接触,以他们的方式
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译这篇英语文章!
帮忙翻译这篇英语文章!
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that&s my chocolate!&/p&
&p&Last Friday,after doing all the family shopping in town,I wanted to have a rest before catching the train.I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into the station coffee shop.It was a cheap self-service place with long tables to sit at.I put my heavy bag down on the floor,put the newspaper and chocolate on the table and then went to get a cup of coffee.&/p&
&p&&&&&&& When I came back with the coffee,there was someone sitting in the next seat.It was a boy,with dark glasses and old clothes,and his hair was coloured bright red at the front.He had started to eat my chocolate!&/p&
&p&&&&&&& Naturally,I was rather uneasy about him,but I didn&t want to have any trouble.I just looked&down at the front page of the newspaper,tasted my coffee and took a bit of chocolate.The boy looked at me closely.Then he took a second piece of my chocolate.I could hardly believe it.Still I didn&t say anything to him.When he took a third piece,I felt more angry than uneasy.I thought,&Well,I shall have the last piece.&And I got it.&/p&
&p&&&&&&& The boy gave me a strange look,and then stood up.As he left he shouted out,&There&s something wrong with that woman!&Everyone looked at me,but I did not want to quarrel with the boy,so I kept quiet.I did not realize that I had made a mistake until I finished my coffee and was ready to leave.My face turned red when I saw my unopened chocolate under the newspaper.The chocolate that I had been eating was the boy&s!&/p&
&p&如果用类似金山快译等翻译软件或有道翻译等翻译网站直接翻译的就不用发过来了!!! &/p&
that's my chocolate!
那是我的巧克力!
&
Last Friday,after doing all the family shopping in town,I wanted to have a rest before catching the train.I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into the station coffee shop.It was a cheap self-service place with long tables to sit at.I put my heavy bag down on the floor,put the newspaper and chocolate on the table and then went to get a cup of coffee.
上周五,去镇上完成家庭购物后,我打算在赶火车前先休息一下。我买了一份报纸和一些巧克力,然后走进了车站的咖啡店。那是一个简陋的自助区,有长桌子供人休息。我把我沉重的包放在地板上,把报纸和巧克力放到了桌子上然后去买咖啡。
&
&&&&&& When I came back with the coffee,there was someone sitting in the next seat.It was a boy,with dark glasses and old clothes,and his hair was coloured bright red at the front.He had started to eat my chocolate!
当我拿着咖啡回来时,那里坐了一个男孩儿,他带着深色的眼镜,穿着件旧衣服,他额头前的头发是鲜艳的红色。他正在吃我的巧克力!
&&&&&& Naturally,I was rather uneasy about him,but I didn't want to have any trouble.I just looked&down at the front page of the newspaper,tasted my coffee and took a bit of chocolate.The boy looked at me closely.Then he took a second piece of my chocolate.I could hardly believe it.Still I didn't say anything to him.When he took a third piece,I felt more angry than uneasy.I thought,'Well,I shall have the last piece.'And I got it.
我对他感觉不怎么舒服,但我不想找麻烦。我低头看着报纸的头版,品尝着咖啡,并拿了一块巧克力。那个男孩凑近了看我,然后他又拿了一块我的巧克力。我简直不敢相信,不过我仍然没有说什么。当他拿第三块巧克力的时候,我的愤怒已经压过了不安。我想“好吧,最后一块是我的!”然后拿走了最后一块。
&&&&&& The boy gave me a strange look,and then stood up.As he left he shouted out,'There's something wrong with that woman!'Everyone looked at me,but I did not want to quarrel with the boy,so I kept quiet.I did not realize that I had made a mistake until I finished my coffee and was ready to leave.My face turned red when I saw my unopened chocolate under the newspaper.The chocolate that I had been eating was the boy's!
那个男孩儿给了我一个奇怪的表情,然后站起身来。他走的时候大叫着“那个女人有毛病!”在场的每个人都看着我,但我并不想与那个男孩儿争吵,所以我沉默不语。直到我喝完我的咖啡准备离开时,我才终于发现我犯了个愚蠢的错误。我的脸变得通红,因为我看到我的巧克力完好无损的放在报纸下面。我刚才吃的巧克力是那个男孩儿的!
提问者 的感言:谢谢 满意答案
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that's my chocolate!
Last Friday,after doing all the family shopping in town,I wanted to have a rest before catching the train.I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into the station coffee shop.It was a cheap self-service place with long tables to sit at.I put my heavy bag down on the floor,put the newspaper and chocolate on the table and then went to get a cup of coffee.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 那是俺的巧克力
&&&&& 上周五,城中购物之后,上列车前,我正想小憩一会.我买了一份小报和一些巧克力就奔向站内咖啡屋.这是廉价的自助式的地方,可以坐在长长的桌子边.我把重重的包包放在地上,报低和巧克力往桌上一放就去拿咖啡.
&&&&&& When I came back with the coffee,there was someone sitting in the next seat.It was a boy,with dark glasses and old clothes,and his hair was coloured bright red at the front.He had started to eat my chocolate!
&&&&&& Naturally,I was rather uneasy about him,but I didn't want to have any trouble.I just looked&down at the front page of the newspaper,tasted my coffee and took a bit of chocolate.The boy looked at me closely.Then he took a second piece of my chocolate.I could hardly believe it.Still I didn't say anything to him.When he took a third piece,I felt more angry than uneasy.I thought,'Well,I shall have the last piece.'And I got it.
&&&&&&&&& 拿着咖啡咖啡回来,有人坐在我对桌.有一戴着黑超穿着旧衣服的小毛孩,头发的前梢还染了贼亮的红毛.已经在吃着我的巧克力了!
&&&&&&&& 本能反应,我感到对方来意不善,但我也不想惹麻烦.我只是看着报低的头页,尝着咖啡和仅有的巧克力.这斯还故意冲着我看过来.然后拿走我第二块巧克力.难以置信,岂有此理.我还一言不发.当他取第三块时,我由不安转为火冒三丈了.我想,好,我有最后一块.然后我抓紧了.
&&&&&& The boy gave me a strange look,and then stood up.As he left he shouted out,'There's something wrong with that woman!'Everyone looked at me,but I did not want to quarrel with the boy,so I kept quiet.I did not realize that I had made a mistake until I finished my coffee and was ready to leave.My face turned red when I saw my unopened chocolate under the newspaper.The chocolate that I had been eating was the boy's!
&&&&&&& 男孩莫名其妙瞅了俺一眼,然后站起来.离开座位时喝道.那女的有毛病呵.每个人冲着我看,但我不想跟男孩吵,所以我强作镇定.我毫无意识自己原来误会了,直到我喝光咖啡准备离开时.我脸蛋瞬间火红的,只见报纸下面我那可爱的巧克力原封不动地.我吃的巧克力居然是那毛小子的!!!
其他回答 (2)
那是我的巧克力!    上周五,做完所有的家庭购物在镇上,我要休息一下,这样才会迸发火车我买了一份报纸和一些巧克力,往车站咖啡馆它是一种廉价的自助与长桌子坐在我把沉重的包放在地板上,把报纸和巧克力放在桌子上,然后去拿一杯咖啡。    当我回来时,有一个人坐在旁边的椅子上坐这是一个男孩,带着墨镜和旧衣服,他的头发是五彩缤纷的鲜红的在前面他已经开始吃巧克力!    自然地,我很担心他,但我不想有任何麻烦我只是低头看着报纸的头版,品尝咖啡和稍巧克力这个男孩看着我然后,他拿了我的巧克力的. 我几乎不能相信它我仍然没有说什么,他当他带着三件,我觉得更加愤怒不安。比我想:“哦,我要过去piece. ',我得到了它。    这个男孩给我一个奇怪的表情,然后站起来当他离开时,他大声叫道,“有毛病了,女人!”的看着我,但是我没有想吵架的男孩,所以我一直安静我没有意识到我犯了一个错误,直到我完成了我的咖啡,正准备离开. 我的脸变红了,当我看到我在报上避巧克力…巧克力,我已经吃了那男孩的!
那是我的巧克力!上星期五,在做所有家庭购物以后在镇里,我想在赶火车之前有休息。我买了报纸和一些巧克力并且进入驻地咖啡店。它是一个便宜的自助地方以坐的长的桌在。我在地板上在桌上把我重的袋子放下来,把报纸和巧克力放然后去得到一杯咖啡。当我回来了用咖啡,有坐在下个位子的某人。它是一个男孩,有墨镜和老衣裳的,并且他的头发是色的明亮的红色在前面。他开始吃我的巧克力!自然,我是相当心神不安的关于他,但是我没有想有任何麻烦。我看下来报纸的首页,品尝了我的咖啡并且采取了一点儿巧克力。男孩仔细地看我。然后他采取了我的巧克力第二个片断。我可能几乎不相信它。仍然我对他没有说什么。当他采取了第三个片断,我比心神不安感到恼怒。我认为, ‘很好,我将有最后片断。‘和我得到了它。男孩给了我奇怪的神色,然后站了起来。当他离开他喊叫, ‘那里错误是某事以那名妇女! ‘大家看我,但是我没有想与男孩争吵,如此我保持安静。我没意识到我犯了直到I的一个错误完成了我的咖啡并且准备离开。当我看见了我未打开的巧克力在报纸之下,我的面孔转动了红色。我吃的巧克力是男孩的!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译这篇文章_百度知道
翻译这篇文章
When I was young, I had a dream. It was the first time that I found life could so easily pass away. Lincoln had a dream — it was to set the slaves free, that’s my dream. About 16, but there’s one thing I know. They sought their dreams and ultimately made them come true. I threw a stone at it just for fun. Just like the lyric of a song says, I saw a dog one day. We should save their lives so that they can pursue their own dreams. I have dreams.” Well. Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads. At that moment. Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts. I can’t remember what happened next, I was surprised to notice it was pregnant. At that time, you have dreams and they have dreams too,000 people have died in the Iraq War and one child dies every eight seconds in Africa because of starvation, “We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving, which was to help those people who needed help. There are too many wars and disasters. We should help them. Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice for all peopleMy dream Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean, a simple but meaningful one: that I felt guilty. Then it fell down and looked very weak
谢谢,好的话可以追分的!有没有人可以帮我翻译一下
提问者采纳
我们应该帮助他们.正如一首歌词中所说&quot,挽救他们的生命,最后它倒下了.那时候,我有了一个梦想,终于翻译完啦,一个简单却又富有意义的梦想,让我们开始给予吧&quot,每八秒就有一个小孩死掉.累死了.好了,那就是帮助那些需要帮助的人,让他们也能实现他们的梦想.世界上有许多战争和灾害.金有一个梦想--让所有的人得到公平的对待.马丁,他们也有梦想,由于饥荒.我有梦想,你有梦想,一天,我向它掷石头取乐,那一刻,那就是我的梦想;.那是我第一次认识到生命那么容易消失,所以.路德.他们追寻他们的梦想;林肯有一个梦想--让奴隶得到自由,看上去非常虚弱.我不记得接下来发生了什么,在非洲;我们创造美好明天.当我年少的时候,并最终实现了,我看见一条狗,梦想是我们黑暗道路上的明灯,大约16000人在伊拉克战争中失去生命,但我知道我有罪,梦想是我们脆弱心灵的盔甲,我才惊奇的注意到它怀孕了梦想是大海航行中的风向
提问者评价
其他类似问题
文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信