hope什么意思的中文意思

hoping的中文意思_百度知道
hoping的中文意思
v. 希望(hope的ing形式)短语Hoping To 以便更 ; 以期Hoping rebirth 家园重建Probably Hoping 大概希望专业:宗教学(三德之一的)望hopen.1.a specific instance of feeling hopefulit revived their hope of winning the pennant2.the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilledin spite of his troubles he never gave up hope3.grounds for feeling hopeful about the future同义词: promise4.someone (or something) on which expectations are centeredhe was their best hope for a victory5.United States comedian (born in England) who appeared in films with Bing Crosby ()同义词: Bob Hope
Leslie Townes Hope6.one of the three Christian virtuesv.1.expect and wishI hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise同义词: trust
desire2. have hopes3.intend with some possibility of fulfilmentI hope to have finished this work by tomorrow evening同义词: go for
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
现在进行时嘛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁only hope 的歌词中文意思
only hope 的歌词中文意思 5
&
&
&& 谢谢采纳
&
韩国电视剧DreamHigh插曲 & 歌曲:OnlyHope 中英文歌词: there's a song that's inside of my soulit's the one that i've tried to write over and over againi'm awake in the infinite coldwould you sing to me over and over and over again?so i lay my head back downand i lift my hands and pray to be only yoursi pray to be only yoursi know now you're my only hopesing to me the song of the starsof your galaxy dancing and laughing, you're laughing againwhen it feels like my dreams are so farsing to me of the plans that you have for me over againso i lay my head back downand i lift my hands and pray to be only yoursi pray to be only yoursi know now you're my only hopei gave you my apathyi'm giving you all of mei want your symphonysinging in all that i amat the top of my lungsi'm giving it backso i lay my head back downand i lift my hands and pray to be only yoursi pray to be only yoursi know now you're my only hope
我的灵魂里有首歌。
这首歌我试着写了一遍又一遍
我从无尽的寒冷中醒来
一次又一次的你为我唱歌
所以我仰望
双手合一祈祷成为你的唯一
我祈祷成为你的唯一
因为我知道你是我唯一的希望
把这首星星之歌唱给我听
在你的宇宙里翩然起舞开怀大笑
当我的梦想渐渐远去
你再次为我歌唱
所以我仰望
双手合一祈祷成为你的唯一
我祈祷成为你的唯一
因为我知道你是我唯一的希望
我把命运交给了你
把一切的一切都给了你
我想你动听的歌声
唱出我所有的心声
在我心尖上歌唱,我会给它爱
所以我仰望
双手合一祈祷成为你的唯一
我祈祷成为你的唯一
因为我知道你是我唯一的希望
其他回答 (1)
有首歌在我的灵魂里&是我曾尝试着重复地写了一遍又一遍的歌 在无限寒冷里我很清醒
但你一次又一次地唱着我的过去 所以我回头 我举起我的手 并祈求成为你的唯一我祈求成为你的唯一我知道 现在你就是我唯一的希望 对我唱星星的歌 在你的银河里再次舞蹈和欢笑
当我感觉梦太远
对我一次又一次地唱你为了我所设的计划
所以我回头 我举起我的手 并祈求成为你的唯一我祈求成为你的唯一 我知道 现在你就是我唯一的希望我把命运交给你 我把我的所有交给你 我想要你的交响乐&为我的所有歌唱&在我肺的顶部
我将它归还 所以我回头 我举起我的手 并祈求成为你的唯一我祈求成为你的唯一 我知道 现在你就是我唯一的希望&
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家根据汉语意思完成句子
1.我希望我的儿子永远过得快乐,身体健康。 I& &my son has a good time and is healthy forever.
2.最后我们找到了一个可以居住的房间。& At last,we found a room& & &.
3.我觉得他讲述的那种放荡不羁、不法无天的生活很吸引人。& I found his tale of a wind and lawless life& .
4.—你想去哪儿度假?& —我想长途跋涉穿越丛林。& —Where would you like to go on vacation?& —I'd like&
5.一班的学生对这次庐山之旅感到兴奋。& The student in Class One all felt& &the trip to Mount Lu.
提 示 请您或[登录]之后查看试题解析 惊喜:新手机注册免费送20天VIP和20个雨点!无广告查看试题解析、半价提问I hope so的中文意思
沪江词库精选I hope so是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
I hope so英语翻译成中文: 但愿如此
I hope the sow keeps up in the mountain so we can go skiing as planned.
我希望山上能积起雪来,那样的话我们就能按计划去滑雪了。
Will it be fine tomorrow? I hope so.
明天会晴吗?——我希望晴天。
At least, I sincerely hope so.
至少我是真诚地这样希望的。
So human cloning is, and will, I hope, continue, to be unethical.
因此我相信,人的克隆现在是,将来仍然是不道德的。
I hope so. Let's wait and see.
希望如此。我们等着瞧好了。
I hope you will pardon me for saying so [pardon my saying so].
希望你原谅我这样说。
I don't feel so hopeful that he'll succeed.
我对我的成功根本不抱多大希望。
So I hope transient friend offer valuable suggestion.
所以希望路过的朋友多给我提宝贵的意见。
I'm sorry I spoke for so long-I hope I didn't Bore you.
对不起,我说了这么久-但愿没有让你感到厌烦。
I'm a bit of a boor, so I hope you won't mind if I speak bluntly
我是一个粗人,说话直来直去,你可别见怪。
英语短语推荐
2014I hope so是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
hope是什么意思
音标:[ həup ]&&发音:&&过去式:hoped&&&过去分词:hoped&&&名词复数:hopes&&&现在分词:hoping&&&
中文翻译英英解释n.霍普〔姓氏,女子名〕。n.1.希望 (opp. despair); (有信心的)期望,愿望 (opp. fear)。2.寄予希望的人[物]。短语和例子vt.希望,期待 (that to do)。 hope to see you soon 希望能再见到你。 It is hoped that …希望能…,可以指望…。vi.1.希望,期望。2.〔古语〕信赖,相信 (in)。短语和例子
例句与用法1.The holiday was better than was hoped for .假日过得比预期的好得多。2.I hope you won't forget me entirely .我希望你不会把我忘个一干二净。3.He hoped to obtain a passage to annam .希望在那里获得到安南的通路。4.They hope for a small diminution in taxes .他们希望捐税能稍有减少。5.I will hope that the storm may be weathered .我希望这场风暴会过去。6.I hope your friend comes here all right .我希望你朋友顺利来到这儿。7.She hopes to get a place in the civil service .她希望获得一份公职。8.I hope that you are consoled by this time .希望你现在已经节哀顺变。9.I hope to announce the winner shortly .我希望马上宣布胜利者的名字。10.He hoped i would not carry things to extremity .他希望我不会走极端。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 微信中文意思是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信