He had sent a message offering to see her for a formal leave-taking
他曾托人带过一个信儿,说要跟她见一面,给她正式送送行。
May I leave a message?
能给我留个条吗?
Can I leave a message for him?
我可以留言给他吗?
Did he leave any message for me?
他有话留给我吗?
Many students are following the writers' journey on the Internet and leave messages in the interactive forum.
很多学生正在上网追随作家们的文学之旅,他们在互动论坛上留言。
I like to leave a message to Mr. Chang of Room 1214.
我要留言给1214房的张先生。
&They can send flowers, listen to songs, light virtual candles and leave memorial messages on the website.&
他们可以送鲜花、听歌曲、点蜡烛,还能留下祭奠的话语。
I’m sorry, Mr. Smith. Mr. Zhang is not available now. Would you like to leave a message?
对不起,史密斯先生,张先生不在。您要留言吗
She's away from her desk.Do you want to leave a message?
她不在她的座位上。你想留个话吗?
英语短语推荐
2014leave a message是什么意思由沪江网提供。make a grant to是什么意思及反义词
沪江词库精选make a grant to是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
make a grant to的中文解释: 向…提供资助
Granted that you are a beginner, you should not make such mistakes.
就算你是初学者,也不应该犯这样的错误。
T grant rights of residence to.
使定居使…成为居民;赋予居住权
He makes a grant of land to his son.
他将土地转让给他的儿子。
Lastly, to make a substantial financial grant to Iraq for its reconstruction as a gesture of atonement.
第四、为了表示愿意弥补过失,对重建伊拉克的工作,美国应该给予大量的经济援助。
person who assign an interest in a property(especially to a lender)or who make a grant
转让财产权益,尤其是向放款人这样做的人或给予赠款的人
英语短语推荐
2014make a grant to是什么意思由沪江网提供。您的位置: &>&&>&&>&
英语专业八级人文知识(18)
来源:/tem&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:24EN_TEM&&&&&&&&
英国文学 1.____refers to some contrast or discrepancy between appearance and reality.A Allegory B Conflict C Irony D Flashback2.___was recognized as the greatest poet of Victorian England.A Tennyson B Robert Browning C Mrs.Browning D Robert Burns3.James Joyce is the author of all the following novels EXCEPT____A Dubliners B A Potrait of the Artist as a Young ManC Jude the Obscure D Ulysses4.Which of the follwing poets is different from the others?A John Donne B John Keats C Lord Byron D Percy Bysshe Shelley5.William Wordsworth is an English ____A poet B novelist C playwright D critic6.The compiler of A Dictionary of the English Language is _____A Joseph Addison B Richard Steele C Samuel Johnson D Laurence Stern7.My Last Duchess is a monologue poem written by ____A William Shakespeare B Robert Browing C Ben Jonson D Robert Herrick8. "Beauty is truth, truth beauty" is an epigrammatic line by ____A John Keats B William Blake C William Wordsworth D Percy Bysshe Shelley9.Paradise Lost is a masterpiece by ____A Christopher Marlow B John Miltom C William Shakespeare D Ben Johnson10. James Joyce mostly wrote about his hometown ____A London B Dublin C New York D Edinburgh答案:1.D irony 是指“反讽”,揭示事物表面与真相的差别。2.A Aflred Tennyson 被称为维多利亚时代最杰出的英国诗人。他的主要作品为:The Princess,Maud 和短诗 Break,Break,Break。3.C Jude the Obscure是Thomas Hardy的作品。4.A 除了John Donn是玄学派诗人外,另外三位为浪漫主义派诗人。5.A William Wordsworth是英国前浪漫主义诗人。6.C Samuel Johnson()编写的《英语字典》是之后所有英语字典的基石。7.B Robert Browning()擅于写独角剧,他的代表作是My Last Duchess和Meeting at Night。8.A Beauty is truth, truth beauty是John Keats的写作宗旨,他用尽毕生精力追求能够表达一切美丽事物的诗篇。9.B 《失乐园》和《复乐园》均为John Milton所做。10.B James Joyce出生于爱尔兰的首都都柏林,主要作品有:A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man,Ulysses。故事合集Dubliners。
无相关信息
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
英语专八必备资料:美国文学简史…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。make a meal of的意思
沪江词库精选make a meal of是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
make a meal of是什么意思: 把…当饭吃,整天沉溺于
Moverdo it
Don't make such a meal out of things.
别做得太过火。
My next difficulty was to make a sieve, or search, to dress my meal, and to part it from the bran, and the husk
第二个需要克服的困难是,我得做一个筛子筛面粉,把面粉和秕糠分开。
He can do miracles with a few kitchen leftovers, eg by making them into a tasty meal
他能用厨房里几样剩饭菜做出一顿美餐
It is very important for you to remember them, so that you sill not make a fool of yourself when having a meal.
这很重要,免得你在就餐时闹出笑话。
Every time I go out for a meal or a drink I make sure I bring a coaster home for my collection.
我每次出去吃饭或喝酒,都一定带个茶杯垫回来收集。
I don't really think the question is all that important I don't want to make a meal of it when I address the meeting.
我确实认为这个问题不是那么重要!在会上发言时,我不想把事情说过头。
英语短语推荐
2014make a meal of是什么意思由沪江网提供。have a shower是什么意思
沪江词库精选have a shower是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
have a shower怎么翻译: 下阵雨洗淋浴
a shower of leaves.
流星雨;一阵落叶
A shower stall
淋浴分隔间
Jilin meteorite shower
吉林陨石雨
Clean shower curtain.
清洗浴帘。
The thunder shower's subsiding.
雷阵雨在逐渐平息。
I bought a shower curtain yesterday.
我昨天买了块淋浴帘。
Compare spray,shower,spatter,splatter,splash and slosh.
试比较spray,shower,spatter,splatter,splash , slosh的用法..
Paua bath & Shower Gel
鲍鱼沐浴者喱
They tied pillows on top of their heads as against the shower of rocks .
他们将枕头顶在头上以防备飞来的岩石。
The shower was so thick that it made a curtain of rain.
阵雨密密麻麻,织成了雨帘。
英语短语推荐
2014have a shower是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语pet是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信