按默认排序
其他1条回答
CF的飞天是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁乃们都会唱【飞天拉面神之歌】了吗? | 飞面神教占领果壳先遣队小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
8710人加入此小组
为了大神,今天吃了午饭。因为到了办公室发现今天吃面~~~~~~~~~然后发现今天是周三…… soga ^^ 外国教友创作的歌曲和动画,很赞的MV啊心水死了!youku: youtube地址: ps,现在看youtube比youku还快啊…… youku我屎也打不开!RAmen!哥吃转自豆瓣分舵:Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... I was alone with my stupidity, I didn't know what to believe Now I've found my way I know where we come from Everything is clear I'm a Pastafarian Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... He created what we see and what we feel He is the father of the universe 啊,哦...嗯,嗯...哦,呀...and the band are just like us his children Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... (演讲) "The overwhelming scientific evidence pointing towards evolutionary processes is something put in place by Him. He is made from spaghetti and meat balls He flies through the universe touching things with his noodly appendage you have been touched, I have been touched, we're all his children, the Pastafatians past-Hallelujah, froger Darwin let him clean up your mind feel the power of his balls" (唱) His only enemy is common sense You will never find it here We are useless and we need a guide let him fill our empty brains Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... Flying spaghetti monster... RAmen!
+ 加入我的果篮
高分子化学与物理硕士,科学松鼠会成员
嚓,这是飞天拉面教教主的神力所致吗?
(C)2013果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备重庆西南航空飞天公司 简介 面试流程 工资水平怎么样 - 职业圈
重庆西南航空飞天公司
提示:更多人使用“”发布薪酬信息共6 条
重庆西南航空飞天公司
共有薪酬 6
最低:2800 元 | 平均:2966 元 | 最高:3000 元
重庆西南航空飞天公司 工资信息
重庆西南航空飞天公司 工资待遇
共1 条财务结算工资信息 最后更新时间: