she is a goodclass studentt.she 什么makes noise class

I have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in ClI have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in Class 1 of No.1 Middle School .She studies very well.Her fav_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in ClI have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in Class 1 of No.1 Middle School .She studies very well.Her fav
I have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in ClI have a good friend ,her name is Gina .She is a girl.She is 13 years old.She is a student in Class 1 of No.1 Middle School .She studies very well.Her favorite subject is Chinese ,beacuse it is very interesting.Her like strawberries best.She usually gets up at 6:00am .Then she brushes her teeth.Next she goes to school at 7:40.She has four classes in the morning .Her last ciass is history .That is her faorite subject ,too.She goes to bed at 9:00pm.She has a big family.She love her mother and father .And she also has a sister.She also like she.This is my good friend .I want to learn about your good friend.Please write and tell me about your friend
我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫吉娜.她是一个女孩,13岁.她是第一中学1班的学生.她学习很好,喜欢的科目是语文,因为语文非常有趣.她最喜欢吃草莓.她通常都是早上6点钟起床,然后刷牙,接着7:40去上学.她上午有四节课,最后一节是历史课,那也是她喜欢的科目.她晚上9点睡觉.她有一个大家庭,她很爱爸爸妈妈,还有一个姐姐(妹妹),她也很爱姐姐(妹妹).这就是我的好朋友.我也想了解一下你的好朋友,请你写下来告诉我.英语短文改错,I have a good friend who's name is Li Ying.She is our []monitor and one of the excellent student in our class.[] Clever as she is,but she works very hard.We have [] a lot on common and have a lot to talk about.One evening [] she to_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语短文改错,I have a good friend who's name is Li Ying.She is our []monitor and one of the excellent student in our class.[] Clever as she is,but she works very hard.We have [] a lot on common and have a lot to talk about.One evening [] she to
英语短文改错,I have a good friend who's name is Li Ying.She is our []monitor and one of the excellent student in our class.[] Clever as she is,but she works very hard.We have [] a lot on common and have a lot to talk about.One evening [] she told me that something happened when her parents was[] out.She was doing her homework one Sunday morning while [] she smelt something burnt.She stopped to look out[] of the window and find a cloud of smoke out[] of her neighbor's house .She called 119 immediate.Ten minutes later,firemen came and put out fire .Her neighbor [] was very thankful for her help.
who-whose student-students but去掉 on-in while-when burnt-burning find-found immediately fire前加thefor-to
whosestudent
studentsbut
in commonwas
burningfind
foundimmediate
immediatelyfire
who 改成she
the excellent students
while- when
burnt-burning
find-found
immediatly