一篇写给王涛的信关于男人暗恋你的肢体语言言的英语作文

英语作文:假设你是李华,你的同学王涛去美国三年了,他写信想了解一下家乡的变化。开头:I'm gladto receive your letter.I'm writing to tell you something about the changes in our hometown.
您好,以下是本人按题目要求写的英语作文,希望对您有帮助:
Dear Mike,
How are you doing recently? I hope you are doing great.
It is so kind of you to send me an English dictionary as my birthday present. Thank you so much and I really like it. I always have some trouble on English spelling, and this dictionary is just what I need at present. It will be of great help to improve my spelling abilities.
I am also grateful for the birthday card you sent me. I look forward to meeting you in China next month, and I would like to invite you to lodge with my family at the time. Please let me know your response. Wish you a healthy and prosperous life.
Sincerely yours,
Li Hua Jan 21st, 2012
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码一篇情景英语作文 假如你是王涛,你的美国笔友Peter来信告诉你他将来北京度假 任务:给他写一封50字左...一篇情景英语作文假如你是王涛,你的美国笔友Peter来信告诉你他将来北京度假任务:给他写一封50字左右的回信
加菲18日432
Dear Peter,Hello.I am glad to hear that you are coming to Beijing for your winter holiday with me.It's very kind of you.Now let me tell you something about Beijing.Beijing,the capital of Chinese is
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文内容是:假如你是李华 你无意中发现自己的好朋友王涛在厕所里吸烟.你想给他写一封信,劝他
丫的驴苟25
Dear WangTao:
last week I
that you smoked
at the water closet ,and I
feel that smoking
habbit and it is not heathy
for us to keep fit . so I
want to give you some advice about
First of all ,Smoking is bad for our body ,it
it is easy
to get addicted to smoking
and it is difficult for u what's more , it is
importantly
the regulatiOnce
found ,you'above
activities
immediately
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁帮我写一篇英语作文主题是 假如你是王涛 你家附近有一个工地 那里正在施工 来自工地的噪音严重的打扰了附近的居民 你向报社编辑写一封投诉信 反映这些情况 说说自己的看法 要求不少于70字 要用到work keep live disturb
驼驼路过et
Dear editor of XXX newspaper,I am Wang Tao and I am writing to you about the serious disturbance of noises from the factory to the residents around this living area. It affects our everyday lives in a very seriously bad ways, especailly for the students and the older people, they can't get good rests and therefore, it ie hard for them to concentrate on the next day.As far as i am concerned, i have no opinion about the construction of factory as far as they are on the working hours. Is there any way to let teh factory only construct on working hours therefore make sure not to disturb the residents in this area? waiting for you reply.Your faithfullyWang Tao希望你能满意o(∩_∩)o
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急需英语作文假若你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友paul,光明中学.同时告诉他,两年前你认识并帮助的一个贫困山区的学生李明也考上了同一所中学
Dear PaulHow are things going. I have good news to tell you. I got good grades in the exam and entered senior high school which named Guangming School. And Li Ming a student in a poor mountain area whom I knew two years ago and I often gave him help also entered the same school. I am sure we will help each other and become the best friends. How about you ? Do you have any good news? I am looking forward to hearing from you.YoursWang Tao.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 不同国家的肢体语言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信