诗歌顽皮的影子系统类似软件跟它类似的诗歌

乌蒙野人诗集《灵魂的高地》(531篇),作品-中国网络诗歌
作者检索:
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&正文
乌蒙野人诗集《灵魂的高地》(531篇)
(中英对照版)
类别:现代诗&作者:乌蒙野人&日期:&字体:
】&阅读: 次
编者按:大气厚重,气势磅礴,思承千载,神驰万里,诗人的思维不受时空的限制,诗人的诗情如滚滚东流的长江之水!主题鲜明,想象丰富,富于哲理,语言得体、凝练,经典的诗句就像一串串熠熠闪光的珍珠,令人爱不释手!充分体现了诗人深厚的文化底蕴、丰富的思想、广阔的视野和博大的胸襟!这就是灵魂的高地,这就是诗歌的高地!
乌蒙野人诗集《灵魂的高地》directory目录Life&is&life&story人生生命篇&&199首Moon&and&stars&article日月星辰篇&&43首Wings&to&fly&paper翅膀飞翔篇&&112首Rose&valentine's&story玫瑰情人篇&&51首Flowers&and&bamboo&articles花草竹木篇&&75首Weathered&rain&and&snow&article风霜雨雪篇&&51首Life&is&life&story人生生命篇1水举起巨斧劈开山峰引流入海烛火亮剑刺穿黑暗点燃黎明汉字串成的佛珠多少人悟透皈依我佛Water&lifting&the&axeSplitting&peaksDraining&into&the&seaCandlelight&strong-arm&reactionPierced&the&darknessLighting&of&the&dawnChinese&character&strings&of&beadsHow&many&enlightenment&throughConvert&to&I&Buddha2石头是无名英雄托举起世界之巅世人仰望的是珠穆朗玛峰谁会仰望石头Stone&are&unsung&heroesLift&up&the&top&of&the&worldThe&world&looked&up&at&Mount&QomolangmaWho&will&look&up&to&the&stone3做不了高山就做流水登高或者就低都是一种境界Can't&do&mountainDo&waterHigh&or&lowIs&a&kind&of&state4佛本不食人间烟火是信徒们燃放香烛给我抹黑The&BuddhaThis&out-of-touchIs&the&faithful&a&display&of&scented&candlesGive&me&a&disgrace5不是我要高高在上佛说信徒把我安置在高堂之上跪在我的面前心往愿望想人往高处看Is&not&I&want&on&highBuddha&saidPut&me&on&a&hall&with&high&ceilingKneel&in&front&of&meHeart&the&desire&to&want&toMan&struggles&upwards&to&see6古井是知道村庄的秘密最多的人我坐在井沿听他讲述我爷爷的爷爷的故事Ones&are&the&most&common&people&know&the&secret&of&the&villageI&sat&on&the&edgeListen&to&him&aboutMy&grandpa's&grandpa's&story7古臼坐在长满荒草的屋角一直打着瞌睡还在做着官复原职的梦不料却高升了被请进了农耕文化博物馆The&ancient&mortar&sitting&in&the&corner&of&the&building&full&of&weedsAlways&dozeStill&doing&the&place&of&dreamOnly&to&get&promotedBe&come&in&the&farming&culture&museum8井无水你和我都渴Well,&no&waterYou&and&I&are&thirsty9生我的是大地育我的也是大地葬我的还是大地大地是母爱大地是母亲Mine&is&the&earthI&is&the&earthBury&me&or&earthThe&earth&is&a&mother's&loveThe&earth&is&the&mother10裹着外衣翡翠与普通的石头无别一旦裸体翡翠露凝处子的玉骨冰肌Wrapped&in&a&coatNo&don't&jade&with&the&ordinary&stonesOnce&nakedThe&jade&dew&condensationVirgin&jade&bone&ice&muscle11悬在心里的石头会压的你喘不过气来一旦石头落了地你终于喘了一口气Hang&on&the&stone&of&the&heartWill&you&out&of&breathOnce&the&stone&fallsYou&finally&gasped12流水认定了风向终于成就了海洋流云满天庭乱跑永远是一盘散沙Water&identified&the&direction&of&the&windAchievements&of&the&ocean&finallyRun&free&cloud&filled&with&heavenForever&is&fragmented13黄道婆最早织就的那条锦缎悬挂在了贵州黄果树展览The&ecliptic&husband's&mother&is&knitted&the&brocade&at&the&earliestHanging&in&the&huangguoshu&in&guizhou&provinceThe&exhibition14珠穆朗玛峰是世界之巅可他不会四处游说自身的高度Mount&Everest&is&the&top&of&the&worldBut&he&couldn'tTheir&height15我的高度自己无法看清世人都在仰望的才算高度The&height&of&the&IThey&can't&seeThe&world&is&looking&upIn&order&to&be&highly16小马皓拿着张假钞去买玩具飞机拿了飞机丢下钱就走售货员喊住了他----你的钱是假钞男孩子反诘道----你的飞机也是模型这个世界什么都在造假包括良心和灵魂The&little&boy&take&the&counterfeit&money&to&buy&a&toy&planeTake&planes&dropped&the&money&will&goClerk&shout&him&--Your&money&is&counterfeit&moneyThe&boys&backchat&way&--Your&aircraft&is&modelThe&world&is&in&fraudIncluding&the&heart&and&soul175岁小宇被蜂蛰了哭着喊爸爸可能蜜蜂把我认成了花朵Xiaoyu&was&stung&by&the&age&of&fiveCried&and&shouted&dadCan&bee&put&I&think&became&a&flower18玩儿,是孩子的天性哪个孩子不想玩得快乐孩子都是在玩耍中长大玩儿是有基因可循的爷爷贪玩爸爸哪有不贪玩爸爸贪玩我又何晌不贪玩我贪玩孩子为什么不可以贪玩不贪玩的孩子不叫孩子叫傻子Play,&is&the&child's&natureWhat&child&does&not&want&to&play&happilyChildren&are&brought&up&in&playPlay&is&a&geneGrandpa&naughtyDad&which&have&not&naughtyDad&is&playfulI'm&not&naughty&again&any&dayI&am&naughtyWhy&don't&children&can&be&naughtyDon't&not&let&children&naughty&childrenName&is&a&fool19想念是一则童话可以使死亡复活花可以长开蝶可以常舞太阳永不凋落Miss&is&a&fairy&taleCan&make&the&death&back&to&lifeFlowers&can&grow&to&openAdjustment&can&be&used&to&danceThe&sun&will&never&fall20盐不是水晶水晶不是盐盐是水晶的精华盐是水晶的灵魂水晶中看不中吃水晶是盐的稻草人民以食为天的时代盐永比水晶更有味道Salt&is&not&crystalThe&crystal&is&not&saltSalt&is&the&essence&of&the&crystalSalt&is&the&soul&of&the&crystalSee&miss&crystalCrystal&salt&is&a&scarecrowFood&is&ageSalt&are&more&flavor&than&crystal21钟声悠扬由远而近由近到远大概是传播福音如流水传播生命The&melodious&bellBy&far&and&nearFrom&near&to&farIs&about&to&spread&the&GospelSpread&life&like&water22香烟袅袅处我想起了佛佛――你是否也想起了我Cigarette&curled&up&in&theI&thought&of&the&BuddhaThe&Buddha&--Do&you&think&of&me23灵魂来自一个诗歌的国度一座诗歌之城从诗歌的磨坊里出来就叫诗人诗人沿着诗行抵达人心The&soulCome&from&a&country&of&poetryA&city&of&poetryComing&out&of&the&poetry&of&the&millIs&called&a&poetThe&poet&along&the&linesArrived&in&the&heart24不怕来自凡尘怕的是不愿抖落尘土不怕来自凡人怕的是不想超凡脱俗Not&afraid&of&traveling&fromAfraid&of&isDon't&want&to&shake&off&the&dustNot&afraid&from&mortalAfraid&of&isDon't&want&to&be&free&from&vulgarity25灵魂的高度不是要升腾到看得见的太空而是要深入看不到的心灵净化被污染的世界The&height&of&the&soulIs&not&to&rise&to&the&visible&spaceBut&can't&see&the&heart&deeplypurificationThe&contaminated&world26每一座刺破青天的山峰每一块硬骨的时光之石都与沧海桑田有关挺不住化作尘土挺住了就是山峰Each&prick&the&blue&mountainEach&piece&of&stone&of&bony&timeAre&related&to&the&passageCan't&standInto&the&dustSurvive&theIs&the&mountain27水中月镜中花真实中的虚无虚无里的真实诗的高地是一条彩虹永远五颜六色In&the&waterIn&the&mirrorNothing&in&the&trueNothing&in&the&realThe&poem&highlandIs&a&rainbowAlways&colorful28我的胸中为你燃烧起一堆熊熊烈火如果你冷可以随意驻进取暖或者取走燃红的一块炭放进你装满柴草的火炉之中In&my&breastBurning&up&for&youA&heap&of&flamesIf&you&are&coldCan&freely&into&the&heatingorTake&a&piece&of&charcoal&burning&redIn&your&stove&filled&with&straw29我是一盏灯对你掏出心窝里的光芒一点儿都不保留点燃之前是个例外I&am&a&lampPulled&out&all&the&light&to&youDon't&keepBefore&lighting&is&an&exception30爱的脚步永远不会整齐不是左脚上前就是右脚上前整齐了爱就停在了原处The&footsteps&of&loveNever&trimNot&left&foot&forwardIs&the&right&foot&forwardIn&order&forLove&is&stopped&in&its&place31灯盏亮在那间小小的屋宇灯油喷发出的清香弥漫满屋火苗在微风里轻轻跃动躲闪仿佛那一个写诗的人时起时伏的思潮lampsLight&in&the&little&houseThe&oil&ejected&scentFilled&the&roomThe&flameMoving&gently&in&the&breezedodgeAs&if&that&a&write&poetryFluctuated&ideological&trend32剑静静地留在刀鞘里睡到生锈的年龄寒光一闪醒来斩却了冗长的尾巴浓缩成诗样人生The&swordQuietly&in&the&scabbardSleep&to&the&age&of&the&rustCold&light&flashingTo&wake&upHas&a&long&tailCondensed&into&poetry&of&life33多少人蒙在暮鼓多少人醒于晨钟人生就是在昏睡和苏醒中存活How&many&people&in&MuGuHow&many&people&wake&up&in&the&morning&bellLife&is&in&a&coma&and&woke&up&in&the&live34灵魂的高度不是要升这个宇宙的顶端而是要穿透这个宇宙用目光呼吸新鲜空气The&height&of&the&soulIs&not&to&rise&at&the&top&of&the&universeBut&through&the&universeWith&eyes&a&breath&of&fresh&air35我把母亲埋在泥土里一同埋葬的还有我的心我什么都可以没有我不能没有母亲母爱――万爱之源I&put&the&mother&buried&in&soilBuried&in&theAnd&my&heartCan&I&what&all&notI&can't&no&motherA&mother's&love&--The&source&of&all&love36面对你远去的背影我终于把你看清这是零距离时都无法做到的事In&the&face&of&you&far&of&figureI&finally&got&to&see&youThis&is&when&the&zero&distance&cannot&do37瀑布悬崖没有勒马跌下深渊人说深渊易把前程葬送我却在那里溅起了更大的辉煌Falls&off&a&cliff&without&hangersFall&to&the&abyssPeople&said&the&deep&easy&to&put&the&future&costI&was&there&splashing&of&greater&glory38爬上巅峰容易下到谷底好难爬山时我只有一个目标兴奋带给我力量甚至潜力Climbed&up&the&peakIt's&really&difficult&to&down&to&the&bottomI&only&have&one&goal&when&climbing&mountainsGive&me&the&strengthEven&the&potential39爱的那首诗歌如果被我读破目光力透纸背你的灵魂就无处躲藏The&song&of&loveIf&I&pronounce&variedlyEye&LiTouZhiBeiYour&soul&is&nowhere&to&hide40灵魂是什么当一个爱荷的人沿着《荷塘月色》遐思的时候突然听到菡萏绽开的声音一股幽馥袭人你就捕捉到了灵魂What&is&the&soulWhen&an&Iowa&man&along&the&lotus&pond&moonlight&reverieSuddenly&heard&the&sound&of&the&HanDan&zhankaiA&fragrant&attacksYou&can&capture&the&soul41诗人的灵魂在什么地方一缕在广袤的大地上一缕在空旷的宇宙里一缕在幽暗的地狱中用透视的目光在寻找真善美和假丑恶The&poet's&soul&in&what&placeA&lock&on&the&vast&earthA&lock&on&an&empty&universeA&lock&in&the&darkness&of&hellWith&the&perspective&of&visionIn&the&search&for&truth&and&enemies&we&make42诗人的灵魂不在躯壳里而是在文字中构建一座摩天大厦一座空中花园邀请天堂的人来栖居The&poet's&soul&is&not&in&the&roomBut&to&build&a&skyscraper&in&the&textA&sky&gardenInvite&heaven&to&inhabit43人,看似都直立着其实离正直还悬殊甚远People,&seems&to&be&uprightIt&is&far&from&honest&disparity&also44人的心脏都是偏离左侧的这就不怪别人说你偏心了The&hearts&of&those&who&are&deviated&from&the&leftIt's&don't&blame&others&said&you&eccentric45人是伸缩的动物所以有了大丈夫能屈能伸Man&is&a&creature&of&scaleSo&I&haveis46自从人的前脚变短以后已经不再是上帝能有效控制和平的范围Since&the&front&foot&shorterIs&no&longerGod&can&effectively&control&the&scope&of&the&peace47不管科技再怎样的发达左脚还依赖右脚男人还依赖女人女人也依赖男人还不能一兼两性No&matter&how&advanced&technology&againStill&rely&on&his&left&foot&right&footA&man&also&depend&on&the&womanWomen&also&rely&on&menAnd&is&not&a&gender48在我的早期记忆中手是拐杖是用来帮助脚站立的产物现在的拐杖成了与我并肩战斗的兄弟In&my&early&memoryHand&is&a&crutchIs&the&product&of&help&to&the&feetNow&the&crutchesBecome&brothers&fighting&side&by&side&with&me49上帝还在冥思苦想怎样给人的四肢安上轮子可是一切都在上帝的想象之外手和脚轻易地分开了God&also&tryingHow&to&give&a&person's&limbs&with&wheelsBut&everything&is&in&god's&imageHands&and&feet&easily&separated50屈原坠江海子卧轨三毛和顾诚自缢完成了一次轮回的交接破茧成蝶Sank&jiang&qu&yuanHaizi&killed&themselvesSAN&MAO&and&Gu&Cheng&hanged&himselfCompleted&a&reincarnation&of&handoverBroken&cocoon&into&a&butterfly51我用文字演草心情我的世界只有不不屈不饶不亢不卑不同凡响不知有汉无论魏晋I&use&the&wordMood&in&the&grassMy&world&onlyunwieldyBuKangBuBeioutstandingI&don't&know&there&are&hanRegardless&of&the&wei&and&jin&dynasty52我用的文字都是仓颉造的但他根本就不知道文字种在我的稻田里会长成绿油油的诗行I&use&the&wordChangjie&buildBut&he&didn't&knowWords&in&my&rice&paddiesGrow&into&a&green&line53弈还没有开战结局早已注定不是输就是赢在输赢之中我不停地排阵布兵implementHave&yet&to&go&to&warendingAlready&doomedNot&to&lose&is&to&winIn&the&winI&kept&to&manage&BuBing54赌也是一种欲望我必须赌一把赌注就是我的人生沙场上的勇者不是鬼魂就是将军betIs&also&a&kind&of&desireI&have&to&bet&on&a&handGambling&is&my&lifeThe&brave&on&the&battleIs&not&a&ghostIs&the&general55金子的宝贵在于她骨子里的韧性不是那古铜色的皮肤Gold,&and&preciousIs&her&heart's&resilienceNot&that&tan&skin56金牌贵过等量的黄金因为它用血泪和汗水提纯Gold&medalMore&expensive&than&the&same&amount&of&goldBecause&of&thePurifying&it&with&blood&and&sweat57金子放到什么地方都会闪光有些闪光的不是一定是金子Gold&will&flash&in&what&placeSome&is&not&must&be&gold&that&glitters58古代认为金子有毒多少人吞金自杀是一种慢性的死亡金子还是腐蚀灵魂的东西吴三桂苦心铸造的金殿发出的是一种铜臭The&ancient&think&gold&is&toxicHow&many&people&swallow&gold&to&suicideIs&a&chronic&and&deathGold&or&corrosion&of&the&soulAndy&wu&sangui&hard&castingIs&a&kind&of&money59走在风沙里脚印会被风沙带走走在流水里脚印会被流水带走有没有留下脚印不要紧只要你曾经认真的走过Walk&in&the&sandFootprints&will&be&taken&away&by&the&sandWalk&in&the&waterFootprints&will&be&taken&away&by&running&waterDo&you&have&any&leave&footprints&it&doesn't&matterAs&long&as&you&once&walked&carefully60女人柔情似水水在严寒冬天也会坚硬成冰Gentle&womanThe&water&is&cold&in&winterWill&be&hardened&into&ice61天地间最宽阔的不是天空不是草原也不是海洋能吞吐一个宇宙的只有人的胸怀The&most&wide&between&heaven&and&earthNot&the&skyNot&the&prairieAlso&isn't&the&oceanA&universe&to&stimulationOnly&one&mind62一盏煤油灯点燃照亮了所属的空间照亮了每一个黢黑的汉字掏心挖肺一夜倾泉A&kerosene&lamp&litLit&the&subordinate&to&the&spaceLight&up&every&deep&black&charactersTaoXin&dig&lungNight&springs&pour63一只蜡烛伴我夜读看到我读得疲惫不堪心疼地垂下了热泪A&candle&night&with&meSee&I&read&too&tiredLovingly&down&the&tears64从降生的那天起我紧握在手里的生命线越来越短越来越接近零From&the&birth&of&the&dayI&hold&in&my&hand&a&lifelineMore&and&more&shortMore&and&more&close&to&zero65生命原本是一场花开花落开的时候努力开大朵一些落的时候也就多了些重量Life&is&a&flower&bloomWhen&trying&to&open&up&some&flowersDown&is&the&more&weight66没有一个人能脱逃死亡结局早已注定好的有些事注定是故事有些人注定成故人No&one&can&escape&deathEnding&already&doomed&to&goodSome&things&are&doomed&to&be&storySome&people&are&destined&to&succeed67每一次回眸都很疼痛一条河每一个转折都是一次伤心的回眸本不想前行无奈岁月的波涛排山倒海向我涌来Every&time&looking&back&is&very&painA&riverEach&transitionalIs&a&sad&lookDidn't&want&to&go&onBut&years&of&wavesThe&avalanche&came&flooding&back&to&me68来世间是与大地有缘立足土地耕耘土地从缘起到缘灭我的土地没有杂草丛生了无遗憾To&the&world&is&the&decree&by&destinyBased&on&the&land&cultivated&landFrom&the&origin&to&the&edgeI&don't&have&weeds&landNo&regrets69每一个人都一样终究父母要让我们自立他们选择了另一个世界另一种活法我如此我的父亲如此儿子如此Every&one&are&the&sameAll&parents&will&let&us&stand&on&its&ownThey&choseAnother&worldAnother&kind&of&life-styleI&am&soMy&father&is&soSo&the&son70生命不断的受伤也不断地复原不断地死亡也不断地轮回我的青春之花喜悦地开在另一批人的身上Life&constantly&injuredAlso&constantly&recoveryConstantly&deathAlso&constantly&reincarnationThe&flower&of&my&youthWith&joy&in&another&group&of&people71人在死亡之前灵魂就一丝一丝地散落如果我有毅力有未了的事业或爱情即使意外死了我也会一缕一缕的把灵魂聚拢从坟墓里走了出来Before&deathSoul&is&a&little&scatteredIf&I&have&the&perseveranceThere&are&outstanding&career&or&loveEven&if&the&accident&diedI&will&be&a&wisp&of&a&wisp&of&the&souls&togetherOut&of&the&grave72去路与来路是天堂和地狱的分水岭来的时候怀着疑问去的时候一一作了解答如果答对了的就微笑如果答错了就遗憾The&way&and&the&routeIs&the&watershed&between&heaven&and&hellCome&with&questionsWhen&given&to&the&answersIf&rightJust&a&smileIf&the&answer&is&wrongJust&sorry73我的世界有多痛世人不得偷窥我的世界有多难世人无法知晓我手里握着的半杯咖啡只有我知道是苦是涩My&world&have&much&painThe&world&not&to&peepHow&difficult&is&it&to&my&worldThe&world&no&way&of&knowingMy&hand&holding&half&a&cup&of&coffeeOnly&I&knowIs&a&bitter&is&not&smooth74我为自己竖起了一块墓碑在荒山野岭清明时节自己对自己祭扫我为自己树起了一座古庙竖起一尊雕塑自己跪在自己的像前崇拜我自己I&went&up&in&one&of&the&headstonesIn&the&vastnessTomb-sweeping&day&for&yourself&martyrsI&set&up&a&temple&of&myselfErecting&a&statueHis&kneel&in&front&of&their&ownWorship&me75我不是诗人我是乌蒙野人乌蒙野人不过是用诗歌记录生活用文字约束言行I&am&not&a&poetI&am&a&wumeng&savageWumen&savage&but&is&using&poetry&to&record&lifeConstraints&in&words76清明时节我曾对着一座荒冢发呆幻想着里面躺着的是我已被泥土压成一堆散了架子的白骨只有一缕灵魂播种着每一块诗歌的土地幻想着复活Tomb-sweeping&dayI&was&on&an&abandoned&graveDream&is&my&lie&insideMud&has&been&pressed&into&a&pile&of&scattered&the&bones&of&the&shelfIt&is&only&a&wisp&of&soulSeeded&with&each&piece&of&land&of&poetryFantasizing&about&the&resurrection77我自信&&胜任千年之后你读我的诗歌会把我当成人间凭吊的彩虹I&am&confident&competent&forOne&thousand&years&laterDid&you&read&my&poetryWill&take&me&as&the&world&mourn&the&rainbow78有这么一天当葬礼的哀乐曲终烟花散尽轮回完成了再次的对接谁还会握住我的手?谁还会再与我相拥一次?爱人你还能不能躺在我的臂弯里再撒一次娇释放醉心的柔情?Have&so&a&dayWhen&the&funeral&song,&sorrow&and&happinessFireworks&all&overTransmigration&finished&againWho&will&hold&my&hand?Who&can&and&I&hug&to&each&other&again?loverYou&also&can&lie&in&my&armsAnd&again&jRelease&the&passion&of&tenderness?79不管我写了多少诗篇不管我写了多少岁月终究有一天我会在结尾处画上一个“。”可是我的读者会把句号改成“?”No&matter&how&much&I&wrote&a&poemNo&matter&how&many&years&I&have&writtenOne&day&after&allI&will&be&in&the&end&put&a&&.&butMy&readers&will&change&the&ending&to&&?&80大地会把我制成一个标本夹进泥土的书页死了还有青山绿树&&&读我The&earth&will&make&me&into&a&specimenClip&into&the&soil&of&the&pagedeadThere&are&green&hillsGreen&trees&and&read&I81每天晚上睡觉我都是平躺着练习终究有一天我要躺进棺材休息平躺着多好那里是净土&&没有肮脏那里是净界&&没有垃圾那里是多么多么的宁静没有喧嚣也有战争Every&day&you&go&to&sleep&at&nightI&am&on&your&practiceOne&day&after&allI&want&to&lie&in&the&coffin&of&restLie&on&your&back&with&much&goodThere&is&a&pure&land&no&dirtyThere&is&the&net&side&no&junkThere&is&a&howNot&the&hustle&and&bustleThere&are&war82白天躬耕于土夜晚笔耕于纸纸是土土如纸我要在我的土地上种满诗歌我要在我的纸张上收割水稻Put&his&ideas&into&the&soil&during&the&dayNight&here&in&the&paperSoil&is&the&paperSoil&such&as&paperI&want&to&be&in&my&land&full&of&poetryI&want&to&be&in&my&paper&on&the&rice&harvest83不一定要装上翅膀才可以飞翔比如心比如风Don't&have&to&be&loaded&on&wingsCan&flySuch&as&heartSuch&as&the&wind84人是从动物变来的完全没有脱离兽性有时在太阳的影子下张牙舞爪欲望从爪子间流出伸向目标People&come&from&animalsNo&from&the&beastSometimes&in&the&shadow&of&the&sunDenial&ofDesire&out&between&the&clawsReaching&goals85蛇和蝉穿的都是一次性的衣裳给人类的启示人类仿效生产了许多一次性产品包括有的人和灵魂Snakes&and&cicadas&are&wearing&disposable&clothingFor&human&enlightenmentHumans&emulate&produced&many&disposable&productsIncluding&some&people&and&soul86马宁愿战死沙场也不愿忧郁而终最大的遗憾就是死了伯乐The&horse&would&rather&dieDon't&want&to&sadThe&biggest&regretBole&is&dead87雄鸡是最古老的时钟时至今天却没有人把它收藏在博物馆遗落在民间Cock&is&the&oldest&of&the&clocktodayBut&no&one&put&it&in&a&museum&collectionLost&in&the&folk88乌龟最辉煌的人生就是在第一届童话运动会上赛跑中赢了兔子获得了我颁发的金牌he&tortoise&is&the&most&brilliant&lifeSports&meeting&is&in&the&first&fairy&talesWon&a&race&the&rabbitReceived&I&awarded&the&gold&medal89春蚕吐丝谁都没有想到会创造出一条丝绸之路写诗把玩一不小心就成了诗人Silkworm&spinningDon't&think&anyone&can&create&a&silk&roadWriting&poems&playAccidentally&became&a&poet90任何人的房舍都有蛛网和灰尘有人视而不见有人夸大其词Anyone's&house&there&are&cobwebs&and&dustPeople&turn&a&blind&eye&91萤火虫打着灯笼四海周游找寻渔火相映辉煌Fireflies&lanternsUniversal&travel&aroundLook&for&the&fishingSet&each&other&off&brilliant92一本好书能使我安然宁静如一匹马在原野上静静地啃草A&good&bookCould&make&me&safelyquietLike&a&horseIn&the&fieldsChewing&grass&quietly93一只青蛙一夜咳嗽大半是泡在水里感冒了我很敏感也许是一个医生的职业病A&frogNight&coughMore&than&half&is&a&bubble&in&the&waterCaught&a&coldI&am&very&sensitiveMaybe&a&doctor&of&occupational&diseases94春蚕吐丝作茧不是自缚而是重置一个宁静的世界远离尘世的喧嚣使我想起五柳先生躲在一个叫做世外桃源的地方写诗Silkworm&cocoon&spinningNot&have&tied&their&ownBut&to&reset&a&quiet&worldAway&from&the&noise&of&the&earthMr.&Reminds&me&of&the&willowsHiding&in&aPlace&called&xanaduWriting&a&poem95借一件蝴蝶的外衣我就可以在花丛里出入可惜我学不会蝴蝶的语言Borrow&a&butterfly's&coatI&can&stay&in&and&out&among&the&flowersIt&is&a&pityI&can't&learn&the&language&of&the&butterfly96歌唱家歌星奖金证书荣誉和头衔累人蝉说我要那些破玩意儿干吗我要的是自由千百万株树排队等我登场演唱我从不要哪一株树献给我鲜花我从不要哪一株树对我唏嘘鼓掌singerThe&singerbonusThe&certificateHonor&and&titletiringCicada&saidWhy&do&I&need&a&break&thingsWhat&I&want&is&freedomMillions&of&trees&in&line&and&I&will&come&on&stage&to&singI&don't&any&treesTo&my&flowersI&don't&any&treesSighs&to&applaud&for&me97命运注定我是蜜蜂我必须酝酿不要让世界对我失望我问问我我能做什么我回答回答我我自信能胜任一只蜜蜂Is&doomed&to&I&am&a&beeI&have&to&brewingDon't&let&the&world&to&me&downI&askedTo&ask&meWhat&can&I&doI&answeredAnswer&meI'm&confident&that&qualified&for&a&bee98春天是只贪玩的蝶夏天是只无忧的蝉当叶落成为一种壮阔的风景我才醒悟走过了秋天一匹马的速度快过闪电Spring&is&the&only&naughty&butterflyIs&only&one&cicada&in&summerA&magnificent&scenery&for&the&completion&of&the&leafI&just&wake&up&through&the&fallThe&speed&of&a&horseFaster&than&lightning99月上柳梢头人约黄昏后这两句诗鼓励了多少人体验诗意的&&约会Month&LiuShao&head&onAfter&about&the&eveningThe&two&poem&encouraged&many&peopleExperience&the&poetic&date100现代爱情的最高境界就是就是一网深情The&highest&state&of&modern&loveIs&theIs&a&network101冲冠一怒为红颜美人与江山鱼与熊掌谁说不可兼得The&coronal&one&anger&is&a&beautyBeauty&and&the&jiangshanSkim&milkWho&said&it&too102有江山就有美人有美人不一定就有江山无论是江山还是美人终究灰飞烟灭There&is&all&there&is&beautyBeauty&is&not&allWhether&it&is&forIs&a&beautyAfter&all&the&ashes103自古红颜多薄命绿珠坠楼飞燕自杀闭月羞花沉月落雁四大名妓三大才女有哪一个不遭天谴Ancient&beauty&more&rushGreen&beads&hangingSwallow&suicideanHeavy&month&fall&wild&gooseThe&four&famous&prostituteThe&three&womenWhich&one&is&not&by&the&scourge104土拨鼠在草原上打洞撅起屁股不要说什么勇往直前在你的身后秒秒钟都是危险Groundhog&to&make&holes&in&the&grasslandPursed&her&assDon't&say&what&courageIt's&right&behind&you.Seconds&seconds&is&dangerous105天文学家掉到井里是进入忘我的境界还是想坐井观天Astronomers&have&fallen&into&the&wellAre&into&the&zoneStill&want&to&look106黄河一路欢歌泥沙跟着舞蹈带走我吧我想往更宽阔的世界The&Yellow&River&singing&all&the&waySediment&along&with&the&danceTake&me&awayI&want&to&into&the&wider&world107小溪一路歌唱有大海有约心底澄明水底的石头扭着秧歌一路欢送The&stream&to&sing&all&the&wayHave&the&sea&aroundTransparent&bottom&of&my&heartUnderwater&rock&twist&yanggeHave&a&farewell108流水的生命刀枪不入谁能把这一条银蛇拦腰斩断李白那样的剑客也是抽刀断水水更流The&life&of&the&running&waterinvulnerabilityWho&can&take&this&a&measuresaboutLi&bai&swordsmanAlso&take&knife&cut&water&flow109在那个充满迷离的渡口我化作一叶小舟摆渡南来北往的客走出苦海可我依然遗在苦海里等待一个睿智的人来为我指点迷津In&the&full&of&blurred&the&ferryI&turned&into&a&leaf&boatFerry&distributes&the&guestsOut&of&the&painBut&I&am&still&in&painWaiting&for&a&wise&manCome&to&meA&labyrinth110没有什么能比得上繁华缀满枝头时的美丽没有什么能比得上果实挂满枝头时的甜蜜树对生命的理解从一粒种子开始&寻找大地生根从一芽破土开始追求阳光雨露树给予世人展示的只是生命的部分埋于地下的才是生命的全部There&is&noCan&be&comparable&to&the&beauty&of&the&bustling&with&branchesThere&is&noCan&match&hang&branches&full&of&sweet&fruitThe&tree's&understanding&of&lifeStarting&with&a&seedLooking&for&the&earth&to&take&rootStart&with&a&bud&breakPursue&the&sunshine&rain&and&dewJust&a&part&of&life&to&show&the&treeBuried&in&the&ground&is&full&of&life111人生小半是欢乐大半是痛苦世界本来就是这样欢乐的人下沉痛苦的人向上一念成佛一念成魔吮汲了蝙蝠的血欲望长出了阴暗的翅膀吮汲了太阳的血欲望分娩了温暖的阳光得道的是欲望葬送的也是欲望lifeLess&than&half&is&happinessMore&than&half&is&painThe&world&it&is&supposed&to&beHappy&people&sinkThe&pain&of&the&people&upRead&a&BuddhaRead&into&the&magicTaps&the&bat&of&blood&suckingDesire&out&of&the&dark&wingsBail&sucking&the&blood&of&the&sunDesire&to&delivery&the&warm&sunshineThe&word&is&desireThe&opposition&is&desire112垦掉心灵的荒土不能让心空荒芜蒺藜丛生荆棘匍匐蛇蝎栖息虎狼出入播种爱情和希望长一片绿洲Ken&out&the&magnificent&desolation&of&the&mindCan't&let&the&heart&empty&desertThistle&bushes&thorns&creepSnakes&liveThe&tiger&in&and&outSow&love&and&hopeLong&an&oasis113灵魂立足人间又远离人间&比天堂更宁静的是心灵的净土&Soul&based&on&humanAnd&away&from&the&earthMore&quiet&than&heavenIs&the&pure&land&of&soul114重置一个干净的宇宙有阳光温暖月亮船漾去回还有星星点灯微风拂面白云擦亮蓝天鸟语花香河流山川稻亩田园……这个世界污染太多垃圾太多To&reset&a&clean&spaceThe&sunshine&is&warmThe&moon&ship&Yang&to&be&backThere&are&the&star&lightThe&breeze&stroke&facePolish&white&clouds&blue&skyCharactizing&a&fine&springRivers,&mountains&and&riversRice&acres&of&rural......The&world&is&too&much&pollutionToo&much&junk115停留在洪荒时代我是一艘古老的船历经混沌初开看到一些人成魔看到一些人成仙我以化石般的耐心阅尽沧海桑田Stay&on&the&conceptions&of&timeI&am&an&old&shipAfter&chaos&at&the&beginningSee&some&people&into&the&magicSee&some&people&become&immortalI'm&in&the&patience&of&a&fossilTry&reading&passage116时间是用来争分夺秒的也是用来糟蹋的Time&is&used&to&race&against&timeIs&also&used&to&spoil117我的QQ空间海上漂来了一个聊天瓶打开一看上面写着你的业余爱好是什么?我回答没有职业哪来的业余?My&QQ&spaceSea&drift&to&a&chatOpen&on&seeIt&readsWhat&is&your&hobby?I&answeredNo&professionalTo&spare?118贪官善言脚正&不怕鞋歪树正&不怕影斜&贪官是贪官的躯壳影子是贪官的灵魂贪官不贪影子贪贪官与影子常常对着干一个要北&&一个要南A&corrupt&official&wordFoot&is&not&afraid&of&crooked&shoeThe&tree&isNot&afraid&of&the&shadow&inclinedCorrupt&officials&is&corrupt&official&bodyThe&shadow&is&the&soul&of&a&corrupt&officialCorrupt&officials&will&not&desireShadow&greedOften&against&corrupt&officials&and&shadowOne&to&the&north&to&the&south119美存在于自然之中美存在于生活之中美存在于创造之中美无处不在&美的存在于是就有了发现美的眼睛假若没有眼睛即使步步是景也是形同虚设Beauty&exists&in&natureBeauty&is&in&lifeBeauty&exists&in&creationBeauty&is&everywhereThere&is&beautyHence&the&eyes&to&find&beautyIf&have&no&eyesEven&if&every&step&is&a&scene&is&also&useless120蜘蛛结网网住了他人也网住了自己&渔民结网网住了他人也网住了自己The&spider&nettingNet&lived&for&othersAlso&with&his&own&netFishermen&nettingNet&lived&for&othersAlso&with&his&own&net121面对一个病态的世界面对一个世界的病入膏肓我只有一壶药有用吗?In&the&face&of&a&pathological&worldIn&the&face&of&a&world&illI&have&only&one&pot&of&medicineUseful?122每一个擦肩而过的倩影也许有一天会回过头来成为我的朋友或者我的爱人但我知道我的影子不会The&beautiful&image&of&each&brushmaybeWill&come&back&one&dayBe&my&friendOr&my&loveBut&I&knowNot&my&shadow123世界最长的阶梯知识的阶梯世界最苦的行程文化苦旅世界最狂的语言让世界为我的智慧买单  The&world's&longest&ladderThe&ladder&of&knowledgeOne&of&the&world's&most&bitter&travelCultural&journeyedOne&of&the&world's&most&crazy&languageLet&the&world&to&pay&for&my&wisdom124登山的人只为一个梦一个与众不同的梦杜甫为了一个“一览众山小”的梦苏轼为了一个“不识庐山真面目”的梦乌蒙野人为了一个“再高的山都在我的脚下”的梦登山运动员为了一个“征服”的梦……The&climbers&for&a&dreamA&different&dream&To&see&the&mountains&small&&du&fu&for&a&dreamSu&shi&to&a&&could&looks&like&&dreamWumen&savage&to&a&No&matter&how&high&the&mountain&is&under&my&feet&&of&the&dreamMountaineers&to&a&&conquer&&dream125心与心之间可远可近可近可远近到零距离远到无穷远Between&the&heart&and&heartTo&far&to&nearCan&be&near&to&farClose&to&zero&distanceAs&far&as&infinity126爱的路上谁拥有了谁?爱的路上谁珍惜了谁?&春天拥有花朵而美丽花朵拥有春天而开放是谁拥有了谁?是谁珍惜了谁?Love&the&wayWho&owns&the&who?Love&the&wayWho&cherish&who?Spring&has&flowers&and&beautifulFlowers&have&spring&openWho&with&who?Who&is&to&cherish&the&who?127花还是不开的好花开了就会凋落生离或者死别都是一种承载不起的痛&我是一页纸叠的船Flower&is&not&openIt&blossoms&will&litterDon't&life&from&or&deathPain&is&a&kind&of&can't&afford&to&carryI&am&a&sheet&of&paper&folding128河流没有此岸彼岸两岸都是垂柳依依柔情似水我不能没有左更不能没有右&单轨的列车永远&&&跑不起来riversWithout&this&side&the&other&shoreWeeping&willows&on&both&BanksgentleI&can't&have&no&leftCan't&not&rightMonorail&trainsNever&run&up129粮食里面谁是酒?谁是糖?谁醉谁的酒?谁甜谁的心?爱,一个吐丝&一个作茧Food&insideWho&is&the&wine?Who&is&candy?Who&drunk&wine?Who&is&sweet&heart?Love,&a&spinningA&cocooning130一滴时间一只昆虫被透明的液体扣住宝贝没有挣扎住进了爱的水晶宫里边琥珀这一生时光的流逝仿佛都是假的你欢娱的一觉睡了几百万年光鲜的容颜更是秀色可餐A&drop&of&timeAn&insect&buckle&is&transparent&liquidbabyDon't&struggleTo&live&in&the&palace&of&love&insideAmber&this&lifetimeThe&passage&of&time&seems&all&is&falseAre&you&good&sleepSlept&for&millions&of&yearsShiny&appearanceIs&a&dish131萤火虫泊在我的脑际子夜把光的巨手伸得老长揽天地于怀抱之中firefliesIn&my&mindmidnightThe&ranges&of&light&stretching&longTook&the&heaven&and&earth&in&arms132梦的湖水蓝了很久等一个艄公前来今夜自我决堤泻尽了所有的相思&Blue&lake&of&dreams&for&a&long&timeSuch&as&a&ferrymanTo&come&toTonight&ego&burst&its&BanksPurging&all&lovesickness133我在无边的黑里掌灯&&照亮句子里的长亭短影寻找汉字里的那条小径通向你的&&&一帘幽梦I'm&in&the&boundless&ZhangDeng&in&blackLight&sentence&pavilion&short&shadowSeek&the&path&of&Chinese&charactersLeads&to&theYour&YiLianYouMeng134有些善良的人最爱做人为乐如果你有一天站在悬崖勒马思索于去于留之际他第一个会帮你勇敢地往下跳Some&kind&personLove&to&be&for&funIf&one&day&you&stand&in&the&cliffThink&back&to&go&on&leaveHe&will&help&you&the&first&jump&bravely135会打乒乓球的人羽毛球也差不到哪里去怕的是你不愿摸着石头过河Who&can&play&table&tennisBadminton&is&also&less&thanIs&afraid&of&you&don't&want&to&touch&stone&across&the&river136鱼的眼泪流在水里我的心碎在胸中The&tears&of&fish&in&the&waterMy&heart&in&the&chest137玩蝌蚪宰蚂蚁用泥和面做饭的年代玩儿清晰的记忆在不老翁的心中衍生有时还怂恿孩子做一回自己Play&a&tadpoleTo&kill&the&antsS&with&mud&and&cookingPlay&with&clear&memoryIn&the&heart&of&no&manSometimes&has&encouraged&the&children&to&do&yourself138云雾不单洗净千山还洗尽我的铅华历经一场雾我就褪一次色Cloud&wash&not&only&mountainsChina&also&wash&do&my&leadThrough&a&fogI&will&fade&color&at&a&time139我躲进一首诗歌里我躲进一本又一本的诗集里为了写作我掐断了一条又一条的电话线包括通往心灵深处的那条情人线I&hid&in&the&poemI&hid&in&the&a&and&a&book&of&poetryIn&order&to&writeI&cut&off&a&and&a&phone&lineIncluding&the&line&to&the&heart&of&the&lover140我停不下来太阳停不下来时钟停不下来火焰的脚步总是向前奔腾I&can't&stopThe&sun&can't&stopThe&clock&stopThe&steps&of&flame&always&rushing&forward141我给沉默的汉字吃了兴奋剂让它在我的纸张上舞蹈让它在我的笔尖上高歌诗,能让汉字长鳞汉字,能让诗歌成羽I&eat&the&doping&to&silence&of&the&Chinese&charactersMake&it&dance&on&my&paperLet&it&sing&in&my&penPoetry,&can&make&Chinese&characters&length&scalesChinese&characters,&can&let&poetry&into&a&plume142思想最初是平凡人的当思想的光芒把黑夜照亮如同白昼之后平凡的思想就成了伟大的思想平凡的人也就跟着成了伟人Thought&originally&is&the&ordinary&peopleWhen&the&mind&light&after&the&night&light&as&dayOrdinary&thoughts&became&great&thoughtsOrdinary&person&with&a&great&man143风到处有雨雨到处起风风雨同舟The&wind&everywhereIt&will&rainThe&rain&here&and&therewindthin144诗如云云是诗舒卷随风随心自然最美The&poem&as&a&cloudCloud&is&a&poemBack&and&forth&in&the&windasNature&is&the&most&beautiful145我有脚依然走不出书山喜马拉雅也没有书山的高度I&have&a&footStill&can't&walk&out&of&everybodyThe&HimalayanNo&everybody&height146真实与谎言都裹在华丽的衣裙之下Truth&and&liesBelow&are&wrapped&in&a&gorgeous&dress147为了爱你我已成了木头呆呆的&&傻望傻望你来拥抱我用爱的火焰把我烧成灰烬In&order&to&love&youI&am&a&wood&hasSilly&silly&looking&atSilly&looking&at&you&to&hug&meWith&the&flame&of&loveI&burn&into&ashes148鱼儿不专是为了诱饵才上钩的有的鱼爱上了渔夫情愿用牺牲博得渔夫莞尔的一笑The&fish&is&not&designed&for&baitSome&fish&could&not&fell&in&love&with&a&fishermanReluctant&to&use&sacrificeSee&fisherman&smile&crack&a&smile149风筝的线断了我还死死的握住断端不放手爱,有时就是这个样子A&kite&string&brokenI&also&now&hold&the&cut&endsDon't&let&goLove,&sometimes&is&like&this150有些时候我爱上了别人她却不知道有些时候我伤害了别人我却不知道In&some&casesI'm&in&love&with&someone&elseShe&does&not&knowIn&some&casesI&hurt&someone&elseI&don't&know151有一种包袱是我永远放不下的因为其中藏有我一生的秘密即使没有人能解开密码There&is&a&kind&of&burdenI&always&can&not&let&goBecause&the&possession&of&the&secret&of&my&lifeEven&though&no&one&can&unlock&password152即使眼前是深渊我也心甘情愿地往下跳明知道坠入的是情网或者爱河Even&if&the&present&is&the&abyssI&am&also&willing&to&jumpKnow&is&love&with&herOr&in&love153在心中画一个箭头是为了不要让灵魂失去航向在头顶亮一盏灯是为了更多的人找到航标Draw&an&arrow&in&my&heartIn&order&to&don't&let&the&soul&out&of&courseOverhead&light&a&lampIs&for&the&sake&of&more&and&more&people&find&the&beacon154幻想置身广袤的蓝天与白云轻飘散了聚拢聚拢散了In&the&vast&blue&skyLight&and&white&cloudsDispersed&togetherGathered&dispersed155做一片叶或者一株树都行但你必须是独特的没有人能够与你相比颜色的绿Do&a&leaf&or&a&tree&will&doBut&you&must&be&uniqueNo&one&can&be&compared&with&youThe&color&green156闪电举起巨斧劈开蓝天验证这块蓝色的宝石是否表里如一The&lightning&raised&his&axeOpen&the&blue&skyVerify&the&blue&gemWhether&the&same157我要把种子植入天宇我要把霏霏细雨;往上飘落或者把天空倒置I&want&to&put&the&seedInto&the&skyI'm&going&to&raining&Float&uporThe&sky&upside&down158做一滴水真好一滴水人生简单一滴水透明的自由总之我只是一滴水It's&good&to&do&a&drop&of&waterA&drop&of&waterLife&is&simpleA&drop&of&waterThe&freedom&of&the&transparentAll&in&allI'm&just&a&drop&of&water159大海少了一滴水一样叫大海可是大海不完整沙漠少了一粒沙一样叫沙漠可是沙漠不完整世界不就是一滴水和一粒沙组成的吗The&sea&a&drop&of&waterAs&the&seaBut&the&sea&is&not&fullDesert&is&a&grain&of&sandAs&the&desertBut&the&desert&is&incompleteThe&world&is&notA&drop&of&water&and&a&grain&of&sand160迟早有一天你会驻进我的心里你会用满眼的心疼抚摸你给我留下的累累伤痕Sooner&or&later&one&dayYou&will&be&in&my&heartCan&you&use&a&eyeful&love&dearlyThe&scars&of&its&touching&you&give&me161能挣脱线的风筝实在太少不是用尽心机而是把握机会Can&throw&off&line&kite&is&really&too&littleIs&not&used&up&all&theirBut&to&grasp&the&opportunity162你知道跳舞草为什么会跳舞吗在西双版纳远不止跳舞草会起舞连我都会热得直跺脚Do&you&know&why&TiaoWuCao&danceIn&xishuangbannaFar&more&than&just&TiaoWuCao&will&danceI&will&be&hot&stamping163墙远不止挡风挡雨我和恋人就隔着两堵墙幸好都是透明墙The&wallFar&more&than&just&block&wind&block&rainI&will&through&the&two&walls&and&loversFortunately,&is&transparent&wall164求人不如求己在蛋壳里的小鸡说啄破蛋壳出去吧外面的世界很精彩Help&themselvesIn&eggshell&chick&saysPeck&broken&shell&outThe&world&outside&is&wonderful165厕所原本那里是一方净土原本是芳香的一角遗憾的是自称高雅的人们把我玷污The&toiletOriginally&there&is&a&party&the&pure&landOriginally&is&a&corner&of&the&fragranceIt&is&a&pity&thatClaim&to&be&elegant&people&to&recognize&me166生命如同一张画纸我举起的画笔勾勒的是岁月Life&is&like&a&piece&of&paperI&lifted&the&brushDraw&the&outline&of&the&years167从海滩慢慢地走过留下深深浅浅的脚印告诉潮汐我曾经来过Slowly&walk&from&the&beachLeave&a&deep&shallow&footprintTell&the&tidesI&have&been&to168在黄山两双手一同锁过同心锁在夜郎两双脚一同踏上试情石终究有一天锁会在岁月中锈落石会在风雨中成泥永不毁灭的是贮藏于心的记忆Two&hands&together&where&they&had&a&lock&in&huangshanTwo&feet&in&the&yelang&on&marker&stones&togetherOne&day&after&allLock&will&rust&fall&in&yearsStone&will&come&mud&by&wind&and&rainWill&never&be&destroyedIs&stored&in&memory169在长城我把生命的痕迹刻在墙上以为万无一失可我万万没有想到的是再坚固的城墙也会在风雨中剥落The&Great&WallI&engraved&signs&of&life&on&the&wallThought&foolproofBut&I&never&think&ofAgain&strong&walls&also&can&flake&in&the&wind&and&rain170还记得春花在开蝴蝶在舞可一片生命的黄叶打在我的脸上我惊醒走过了秋天Remember&the&spring&flowers&in&the&openButterfly&in&danceCan&be&a&life&of&yellow&leaves&on&my&faceI&wake&upThrough&the&autumn171人生如一场戏有时我是观众有时我是演员精彩处报以掌声和鲜花结局依然是人去楼空冷冷清清Life&is&like&a&playSometimes&I&am&the&audienceSometimes&I&am&a&actorWonderful&placeWith&applause&and&flowersResult&is&still&emptycourty172曾经秋风无痕天凉好个秋如今又是秋天那池秋水被秋风吹皱如同我的额头一般Once&the&autumn&wind&non-traceDay&cool&and&good&autumnToday&is&autumnThe&pool&of&colchicine&was&the&autumn&wind&blows&wrinklesLike&my&forehead173如果你想永葆青春就做个爱斯基摩人把白天看成生夜晚当作死明天就是再生If&you&want&to&youth&foreverDo&an&EskimoConsider&during&the&dayNight&as&deathTomorrow&is&renewable174我们应该认认真真对待每一天珍惜每一天把每一天当作一辈子We&should&seriously&treat&every&dayCherish&every&dayTreat&every&day&as&the&rest&of&my&life175要在我们的星球留下痕迹只有珍惜只有刻苦把生命刻在文字里让后世的人来读我们To&leave&a&mark&on&our&planetOnly&cherishOnly&hard&workThe&life&in&wordsLet&people&to&read&our&future&generations176留下深深的烙印才会历经万世而不朽时间越长越是坚不可摧不可磨灭肤浅的脚印很难保存一场风雨荡然无存Left&a&deep&mark&will&after&all&and&immortalityThe&longer&the&more&solidindelibleShallow&footprints&are&difficult&to&saveA&wind&and&rainWiped&out177生命就是一场租赁付租时能开心的一笑看看一路的痕迹不负生命的嘱托Life&is&a&rentalCan&pay&rent&when&a&happy&smileLook&at&all&the&wayNot&the&entrust&of&life178我用诗歌为生命增加重量好让落地有声如果人生轻如鸿毛终会飘得无影无踪I&have&used&poetry&to&add&weight&to&lifeLanding&soundIf&life&is&as&light&as&a&featherWill&be&gone&with&the&wind179人生如梦昨日的雕栏玉砌梦醒时分朱颜已改李后主的愁醒了我们Life&is&like&a&dreamYesterday's&DiaoLan&build&by&laying&bricks&or&stones&jadeWhen&IZhu&Yan&has&changedLi&Houzhu&of&sorrowWe&wake&up180曹雪芹的一生辉煌谁可比肩曹雪芹的文化苦旅穷途潦倒举家食粥酒常赊曹雪芹放弃了吗Cao&xueqin's&lifebrilliantWho&can&be&on&a&parCao&xueqin&cultural&journeyedThe&road&was&down&and&outFamilies&often&eat&porridge&wine&on&creditCao&xueqin&gave&up181杜甫茅屋为秋风所破杜甫酒俺P写τ衣食住行不保杜甫的日子并不好过杜甫没有放弃人生的价值在文学史上竖起了一座丰碑Du&fu&cottage&was&broken&by&the&autumn&windDu&fu&unusual&lines&have&wine&debtFood&and&clothing&live&lineDon't&have&an&easy&time&du&fuDu&fu&has&not&abandoned&the&values&of&lifeSet&up&a&monument&in&the&history&of&literature182蝉声美丽只是一瞬间蝶影美丽也只是一瞬间可在世人的心中记住了蝉的歌唱蝶的舞姿是完美的化身Cicadas&beautifulJust&a&momentDieYing&beautifulAlso&just&a&momentBut&in&the&heart&of&the&worldKeep&in&mind&that&theCicada's&singingThe&butterfly&dancesIs&the&embodiment&of&perfection184微笑并不代表我就快乐忧郁未必我就真的痛苦诗人微笑着写下悲伤流着泪记下了微笑&A&smileDoesn't&mean&I'm&happymelancholyIs&not&I&really&painfulThe&poetWrite&the&sadness&with&a&smileTook&down&smile&with&tears185我很在乎我我很敬重我我很器重我我很满意我甚至迷恋我每晚做完作业我都会闭上一分钟的眼睛想象在我的额头轻轻的一吻嘉奖我&&鼓励我I&am&very&care&about&meI&am&very&respect&meI&highly&of&meI&am&very&happy&with&meEven&infatuated&with&meHe&finished&his&homework&every&nightI&closed&my&eyes&for&a&minuteImagine&in&my&foreheadA&gentle&kissPraise&me&to&encourage&me183一匹马在我的空间里跑步从不停下马蹄落地的急促声“踏!&踏!&踏!”一“踏”就是一秒这一秒&&&我做了些什么这一秒也许看不出我的成就但我所有的成就都来自一秒一秒的堆积A&horse&running&in&my&spaceNever&stopShortness&of&horseshoe&landed&\&tread&step!!&Step!\&A&\&step\&&is&one&secondOne&second&what&did&I&do&thisThis&one&second&maybe&you&couldn't&see&my&achievementBut&all&of&my&accomplishmentsComes&from&the&accumulation&of&a&second&one&second184我有一个忠实的读者第一时间读我的诗歌半夜或者三更只要我写好一首或者一组诗歌我就会把熟睡的乌蒙小燕从梦中揪起读我的快乐读完就把额头伸了过去等待吻的嘉奖I&have&a&one&loyal&readerIn&the&first&placeRead&my&poetryOr&in&the&middle&of&the&nightWhenever&I&write&a&poem&or&a&group&of&poetryI&will&put&the&sleeping&wumeng&xiaoyan&picked&up&from&my&dreamRead&my&happinessAfter&readingThe&forehead&stretch&in&the&pastWaiting&for&a&kiss185我没有快乐的青春我没有快乐的童年沧桑的命运为何太蓝蒹葭苍苍芦花开在我的头上返老还童与玩儿斗蛐蛐捉迷藏I&don't&have&a&happy&youthI&don't&have&a&happy&childhoodThe&vicissitudes&of&fateWhy&so&blueJian&Jia&maturityPhoto&on&my&headrejuvenationAnd&play&cricket&fightsHide&and&seek186哪怕你有灵动的指头无好琴弹不出悦耳的声音即使给你一把焦尾琴没有灵动的指头也不会有余音绕梁有了好指好琴弹出了好声还要有知音高山流水琴瑟之好我不得不在乎不得不珍惜&&来世今生Even&if&you&have&a&clever&fingersWithout&a&good&pianoPlay&a&sweet&voiceEven&if&give&you&a&focal&tailNo&clever&fingersThere&will&be&no&lingeringHave&a&good&good&pianoPop-up&a&good&soundThere&are&friends&alsoMountain&streamHarps&of&goodI&shall&not&don't&careHave&to&treasure&in&this&life187爱人,自从娶了你我从来没有要求你为我做什么你不是笼中的鸟儿我珍惜你的自由因为我没有要求你做什么所以你什么都为着想什么都为我做好Darling,&since&I&married&youI&never&ask&you&to&do&for&meYou&are&not&the&cage&birdI&cherish&your&freedomBecause&I&didn't&ask&you&to&doSo&what&are&you&thinkingThe&end&user&to&co188此情人非彼情人是高雅的灵魂之恋素昧平生从未谋面有共同的爱好共同的歌声共同的语言爱的结晶是你来我往的诗篇This&person&is&not&loverIs&the&soul&of&the&elegance&of&loveFrom&unknownHave&never&metHave&a&common&hobbySinging&togetherA&common&languageThe&crystallization&of&loveIs&a&poem&to&you189我的老师很多我只记得一个老师因为他把我当成自己的孩子我的老师桃李芬芳他也只记得我他逢人便说--他教过的学生再多我永远排在第一My&teacher&a&lotI&just&remember&a&teacherBecause&he&treated&me&as&their&own&childrenMy&teacher&peach&fragranceHe&will&only&remember&meHe&would&tell&people&--He&taught&the&students&any&moreI&always&ranked&the&first190怀抱吉他心装相思的喜悦和钝痛踏着如水的月华坐在流水身旁对流弹琴Embrace&the&guitarHeart&with&joy&and&dull&pain&of&acaciaThrough&the&water&yuetSitting&beside&the&waterConvection&to&play&the&piano191雪如西子浣净大地The&snow&like&the&westHuan&net&of&the&earth192夕阳在落下之前总是把最绚丽的色彩留在最高的山尖好让自己回首时看得到自己的辉煌The&sunset&before&the&fallAlways&put&the&most&gorgeous&colorStay&in&the&highest&mountainSo&when&looking&back&to&see&your&glory193我在北部湾海域大海捞针不停地打捞梦里的珍珠南珠宫珍藏的中国珍珠王就是海底打捞出来的价值连城I'm&in&the&beibu&gulf&watersLooking&for&a&needle&in&a&haystackConstantly&to&salvage&the&dream&pearlNan&zhu&China&pearl&king&in&the&collection&of&the&palaceValuable&is&the&seabed194有一种蓝马鸡不停地梳理自己的羽毛就像我不停地整理自己的梦幻There&is&a&kind&of&LanMaJiConstantly&combing&his&feathersAs&I&haveKeep&tidy&your&dream195那堆如山的贝壳被我一片一片的翻过白龙珍珠城门前的那棵千年古榕问我在找什么我说--我在找寻的是中国的珍珠文化The&heap&of&a&mountain&of&seashellsWere&I&a&piece&of&a&turnThe&tree&is&in&front&of&the&white&dragon&ZhenZhuCheng&hotel&in&one&thousandWhat&I'm&looking&forI&said&--I'm&looking&for&is&a&pearl&culture&in&China196春蚕临死的时候把丝吐尽总想后世让穿着丝绸的人想起一条虫吃的是树叶吐的是精华Silkworm&while&he&was&dyingYou&spit&silk&doAlways&want&to&later&generationsPeople&dressed&in&silkThink&of&a&wormEat&leavesSpit&is&the&essence&of197淘井的人淘得越深越见清泉Clean&out&the&well&personClean&out&the&deeperSee&the&spring198诗人有时是演员有时是观众我写的我有大我和小我之分小我是我大我是一个世界The&poet&sometimes&is&an&actorSometimes&the&audienceI&write&IThere&is&higher&and&the&egoThe&ego&is&myI&was&one&of&the&world199上帝生我自然爱我让我吃苦的时候是在考验我完善我God&gave&birth&to&meI&love&natureLet&me&bearIs&in&the&test&IPerfect&IMoon&and&stars&article日月星辰篇1&有人对着流星许愿却被流星砸着我对流星许愿一等就是千年Someone&wishing&on&a&shooting&starWas&hit&by&the&meteorsI've&hung&a&wish&to&meteorFirst&class&is&one&thousand2深夜灵感前来敲打我的小窗诗歌等不及跳了起来打开心扉Late&at&nightInspiration&came&to&knock&my&little&windowCan't&wait&to&jump&up&to&poetryKeep&your&mind&open3黑夜一不小心碰翻了墨水瓶但你千万不能染指The&nightTurn&down&the&ink&bottle&carelessly&touchBut&you&don't&get&their&hands&on4鬼魅穿上了夜行衣作祟曙光一来群魔无处躲藏ghostsPut&on&night&clothesDawn&comesNo&hiding&with&demons5黑夜露珠悄悄爬上你的草尖奉献的思想从看不见开始The&nightDew&point&quietly&climbed&up&your&grassDedicated&thought&invisible&from&the&beginning6黑夜我把影子对折再无拖累The&nightI&put&my&shadow&can&be&folded&in&halfNo&drag&on7黑夜萤火虫画出的弧线是流星雨的倒影美无处不在天上人间The&nightDraw&the&curve&firefliesReflection&is&a&meteor&showerBeauty&is&everywhereMade&in&heaven8黑夜我被爱蒙蔽了双目有谁知道因为爱长出第三只眼睛The&nightYour&eyes&I&was&blinded&by&loveWho&knowsBecause&of&love&the&third&eye9星星路过我的窗前任我千娇百媚还是留她不住The&stars&are&walking&past&my&windowMy&beautiful&and&charmingStay&or&she&can't&hold&it10黑夜青蛙打鼓更雀报更一只蜗牛在键盘上散步发现广袤的天地The&nightThe&frog&drumMore&birds&toOn&the&keyboard&of&a&snail&to&go&for&a&walkFound&that&the&vast&heaven&and&earth11黑夜飞蛾扑向烈火仿效凤凰涅上演了一场东施效颦The&nightMoths&fell&on&the&fireImitate&the&phoenix&nirvanaStaged&a&imitation12黑夜天地为我摆放了一张摇篮我就是那个熟睡的婴儿The&nightHeaven&and&earth&to&put&a&cradle&for&meI&was&that&the&sleeping&baby13黑夜我等乘月亮船去寻找黎明The&nightI&take&the&moon&shipTo&search&for&the&dawn14黑夜乡村恢复了安静世界也恢复了原来的样子The&nightRestore&the&quiet&countrysideThe&world&is&restored&the&original&appearance15黑夜我在梦幻世界梦游信马由缰The&nightI&am&in&dream&worldwander16对着镜子照着自己的光鲜如果面对太阳立现自己的阴暗面In&the&mirrorAccording&to&their&ownIf&in&the&face&of&the&sunIn&his&own&dark&side17有星星点灯我不再凿壁偷光夜读There&are&the&star&lightI&am&no&longer&authentic&wall&steal&lightNight&to&read18坐在月亮船上什么都可以想什么都可以不想我的梦在星星之外天之外宇宙之外Sitting&on&the&moon&on&the&boatWhat&all&can&thinkWhat&all&can'tI&dream&of&the&starsDay&outsideThe&universe&outside19寻梦花掉我的大半的时光涛声依旧走不出梦的&&魔掌Vision&questSpend&my&most&of&the&timeLily&is&stillCan't&walk&out&of&the&clutches&of&dreams20月亮的行程只有一个夜晚还要背负着阴晴圆缺的惊喜和疼痛The&journey&of&the&moonThere&is&only&one&nightEven&withShort&of&a&round&of&surprise&and&pain21星星眨着眼睛守望黎明只要世界拥有了光明我就隐身而退The&stars&blinkedWatch&the&dawnAs&long&as&the&world&has&the&lightI'm&invisible22曦辉漫过了海的堤坝把帆船把海面把鸟的羽毛和我的心灵淋洗得干干净净The&sunrise&faiOver&the&sea&dykeThe&sailing&boatThe&surface&of&theThe&bird's&featherAnd&my&heartWashed&out23星星滚落金沙江的河床有人以为我是渔火在海底闪亮有人以为我是沙金吸引一代又一代的淘金王The&starsTumble&jinsha&riverSomebody&thought&I&was&the&fishingAt&the&bottom&of&the&sea&shiningSomebody&thought&I&was&alluvial&goldAttract&a&generation&after&generation&of&gold&king24提着星星赶路与千座雪山上的净洁之光与万尊大佛发出的智慧之光辉映着照见那条汉字的小径与梦正在连接Carrying&the&stars&move&onWith&one&thousand&clean&light&on&the&snowy&mountainsAnd&the&giant&Buddha&emitted&by&the&light&of&wisdomReflect&theClose&the&path&of&Chinese&charactersAnd&dream&are&connected25天停下了脚步垂下了门帘关掉了电灯时间停不下来我也停不下来乘着月亮船上路It&stoppedDown&the&curtainTurn&off&the&lightsTime&to&stopI&also&can't&stopOn&the&moon&aboard&the&road26远天有着深蓝有着纯棉的白有着一个人的明月明月桥上水自东西鸟子南北有我对你冗长的思念直抵黎明A&distantHas&a&deep&blueWith&pure&cotton&whiteHas&one&of&the&bright&moonThe&moon&on&the&bridgeWater&from&the&thingsThe&bird&ZiNa&northI&long&for&you&to&missReach&the&dawn27月上长城照透了我的内脏原本就冰凉的心西风吹来更加冰凉关节每一个关节彻骨的寒彻骨的痛我是长城上飘荡的灵魂月光下看尽了人世的沧桑Month&on&the&Great&WallShone&through&in&my&gutHad&the&cold&heartWest&wind&is&blowingMore&coldThe&jointsEach&of&the&jointFreezing&coldA&deadly&painI&am&floating&on&the&soul&of&the&Great&WallThe&moonlightLook&at&all&the&world&the&vicissitudes&of&life28我把白云羊群赶往东边我把星星月儿赶往西边一条鞭子在手地球被我抽得像陀螺一样旋转I&put&the&white&clouds&the&flock&to&the&eastI&put&the&stars&in&the&moon&to&the&westA&whip&in&handThe&earth&rotates&be&I&smoke&like&a&gyro29漫天的星星有一颗极为亮丽对视的刹那我看到了我的影子Stars&in&the&skyHave&a&very&brightAt&the&momentI&see&my&shadow30是金子放在哪里都会闪光那――星星算是什么?萤火虫又算是什么?&Where&the&gold&will&flashThat&--What&is&star?The&firefly&is&again?31我的土地是一块干净的蓝只能种出洁白的棉花种出诗歌太阳月亮和星星My&land&is&a&clean&piece&of&the&blueOnly&from&white&cottonKind&of&the&poetryThe&sunThe&moon&and&the&stars32每一个人的手中都紧握著一条黎明的线静静地垂钓着黄昏Each&person's&handHave&held&the&dawn&of&the&next&oneFishing&quietly&the&dusk33彩虹与石拱桥谁最美丽?看看十万人的回答九万九千九百九十九都说彩虹美丽我却是十万分之一石拱桥是岩石浓缩的生命彩虹却是仿造石拱桥的泡影Rainbow&and&stone&bridgeWho&is&the&most&beautiful?See&answer&to&one&hundred&thousand&peopleNinety-nine&thousand&nine&hundred&and&ninety-nineAll&say&beautiful&rainbowI&am&one&over&one&hundred&thousandArch&is&the&life&of&the&rock&enrichmentThe&rainbow&is&a&imitation&stone&bridge34雾云层迭星星一样闪光只是平凡的眼睛不易发现Fog&clouds&overlapping&stars&shinningNot&easy&to&find&just&ordinary&eyes35借一把太阳的鞭子放牧天空的羊群夕阳西下骑一匹风的马牧归东天Borrow&a&whip&for&the&sunGrazing&sheep&of&the&skyWestward&declines&the&sunAn&the&wind&horse&ridingMuGui&east&day36天的花园好大处处开满了星星之花处处弥漫着花香牵着你的手穿梭仿佛你就是其中的&&一朵Day&of&the&garden&is&so&bigEverywhere&is&full&of&the&stars&of&the&flowerFilled&with&flowers&everywhereHolding&your&handMove&back&and&forthAs&if&you&areOne&of&them37月华如水该死的柔情向我拥来&揉进我的山中而我总以醉倒的姿势入梦天边一片云打马走过走出了我的视线却走不出我的心中&Stripe&like&waterDamn&of&tender&feelingsHave&come&to&meRub&it&into&the&mountainsAnd&I'mAlways&in&drunk&postureThe&dreamA&piece&of&cloud&in&the&skyThe&horse&walkedOut&of&my&sightBut&can't&walk&out&of&my&heart38月华被疏枝划破落下一点一点的斑驳雷同思念的心&洒了一地的碎片Yuet&branches&cutFalling&bit&by&bit&mottledThe&same&yearning&heartSpread&all&over&the&floor&the&pieces39嫦娥昂起头瀑布般的秀发飞流直下何止三千尺The&goddess&of&the&moon&beginThe&hair&like&waterfallturbulenceMore&than&three&thousand&feet40月亮船失恋了今夜时不时拉来云的纱巾把泪擦干The&moon&shipbrokenheartedtonightFrom&time&to&time&to&cloud&fabricThe&tears&dry41一个人的明月跃上我的笔尖在我的文字里蜗行嫦娥感动得涕泪横流One&of&the&bright&moonOnto&my&penIn&my&words&of&voluteThe&goddess&of&the&moonWas&moved&toTears&flow42总是变幻着衣衫风情万种云,我的爱人Always&changing&clothesAmorous&feelingsCloud,&I&love43我终于知道了蓝天的秘密为什么蓝得透明蓝得朦胧蓝得深沉我的目光之箭一层一层地射穿了那些蓝色的云I&finally&know&the&secrets&of&the&blue&skyWhy&should&the&blue&transparentBlue&hazeBlue&to&deepMy&eyes&of&the&arrowLayer&by&layer&through&the&blue&cloudWings&to&fly&paper翅膀飞翔篇1&我写的是翅膀我写的是飞翔有孔雀石上我放飞的那只始祖鸟有远古的翼龙有《诗经》里的“关关雎鸠”有现实与幻梦艺术与真实的各种翅膀比如心比如梦比如云比如风比如鸟比如蝉比如蝴蝶比如蜻蜓比如阳光是太阳的翅膀永远载着太阳飞翔……先有翅膀才谈得上飞翔I&write&is&wingsI&write&is&to&flyI&fly&with&malachite&that&xenicibisThere&are&ancient&pterosaursThere&are&the&\&book&of&songs\&&in&the&\&cage&osprey\&Reality&and&dreamsThe&various&wings&of&art&and&realitySuch&as&heartLike&a&dreamSuch&as&a&cloudSuch&as&the&windLike&a&birdSuch&as&cicadaSuch&as&a&butterflyLike&a&dragonflySuch&as&the&wings&of&the&sun&is&the&sunCarrying&the&sun&fly&forever......First&to&have&wingsJust&talk&to&on&the&fly2心,在文字里飞翔察天地之变洞万化之原看世事沧桑骑一匹白马追星赶月Heart,&fly&in&the&textChange&was&made&in&heaven&and&earthHole&on&the&evil&of&the&originalLook&at&the&world&vicissitudes&of&lifeRide&a&white&horseMake&track&for&a&star&to&catch&on3除了鸟儿天空一无所有天空所有的光辉都是来自鸟儿的恩赐要不天空再蓝都是死水一潭In&addition&to&the&birdsThe&sky&has&nothingThe&sky&all&the&gloryFrom&the&gift&of&the&birdseitherThe&sky&is&blue&againIs&a&backwater4鸟儿毕竟是鸟儿本来不想飞那么高那么远但面对黑洞洞的枪口鸟儿被逼上了梁山The&bird&is,&after&all,&the&birdsDon't&want&to&fly&so&highSo&far&awayBut&in&the&face&of&the&muzzle&of&the&darkThe&bird&was&forced&on&the&liangshan5赶走了乌鸦人间同样有丧事发生Get&rid&of&the&crowThere&is&also&the&funeral6鸟儿把巢筑在树枝祖祖辈辈与树为命相依可人类的高度文明不允树都砍光了无枝可依&&无枝可栖鸟儿不得不望天搬家在月亮地那棵桂树上&&落脚The&birds&nest&in&the&branchesCome&from&trees&for&life&togetherCan&the&height&of&the&human&civilizationDon't&allowThe&trees&were&cut&down&lightNo&branch&can&depend&on&with&no&branchesLooking&up&to&heaven,&the&bird&had&to&moveStay&on&the&moon&to&the&osmanthus&tree7孑然一身的大雁聚众归来在自然法则中摸透了气候的密码带回春的迅息有谁知道大雁历经的是怎样的一种落寞与哀伤Alone&in&the&wild&geeseOrganizing&a&mob&to&backIn&the&laws&of&nature&through&the&climate&of&the&passwordTake&up&the&newsletterWho&knowsGoose&after&what&kind&ofLonely&and&sad8鸟儿在迢遥的云朵歌唱舞蹈腾娜多姿昭示着爱与美希望与自由谁能悟透他(她)就幸福The&birds&in&the&distant&cloudsSing&and&danceTeng&was&spectacularIndicates&the&love&and&beautyHope&and&freedomWho&can&oneHe&(she)&is&happy9飞鸟的理想之国在哪里肯定地回答不是天上而是在翅膀的五彩羽毛之中Stray&birds&of&where&is&the&ideal&stateAnswer&for&sureNot&the&skyBut&colorful&feathers&in&the&wings10鸟儿在天空翱翔拉着目光的皮尺丈量天空的宽度借鉴一些优秀的地方重置一个更加蔚蓝的天空The&birds&in&the&skyPull&the&tape&measure&eyeMeasurement&of&the&width&of&the&skyTo&learn&from&some&place&goodTo&reset&a&more&blue&sky11鸟儿在地上不起眼的渺小一旦飞在苍穹令人肃然起敬它的伟大The&bird&on&the&groundThe&humble&smallOnce&the&fly&in&the&skyThe&greatness&of&venerable12混沌远古天地一片弥漫到我生命里的云实在太黑给我一双翅膀吧我要用鹰的利爪撕破这块诅咒的魔布赶跑光怪陆离的幻象The&chaos&of&ancientA&slice&of&heaven&and&earthDiffuse&clouds&come&into&my&lifeIt&was&so&darkGive&me&a&pair&of&wingsI&want&to&use&the&eagle's&clawsBreak&the&curse&of&the&magic&clothAway&the&illusion&of&bizarre13把巢筑在云霞里把家安在天边我是一只北飞的南雁我是一只北飞的南雁自信&&胜任是我的航标灯我不会迷失在无边的天边The&nest&in&the&cloudsMake&my&home&in&the&skyI&am&a&north&south&wild&goose&flyI&am&a&north&south&wild&goose&flyConfident&competent&forIs&my&beacon&lightI&won't&get&lost&in&the&boundless&sky14鹰的目光算是最犀利鹰说看透的只是表象犬的嗅觉算是最灵敏犬说嗅到的只是点滴很多事不需要看透即使看透了也不要说透无语是最美的语言糊涂是最早的清醒Eagle&eyeEven&the&most&trenchantThe&eagle&saidSee&only&appearanceDog's&sense&of&smellEven&the&most&sensitiveDog&sayJust&a&little&smellA&lot&of&thingsDon't&need&to&see&throughEven&see&through&theAlso&don't&say&deeplyHave&no&languageIs&the&most&beautiful&languageconfusedIs&the&earliest&conscious15鸟儿天堂没有林子之争没有领空之争世说因为有了和平鸽鸟儿天堂井井有条打渔郎管理渔政黄丽百灵管理音乐粮管谷雀布谷鸟催着农民布谷云雀测绘天的高度……The&bird&paradiseNot&the&woodsNo&air&spaceHe&said&because&of&the&dovesThe&bird&paradiseIn&good&orderFish&lang&fishery&managementHuang&Li&lark&music&managementLiangGuan&valley&finchesCuckoo&cuckoo&and&the&farmersThe&height&of&the&larks&day&of&surveying&and&mapping......16鸟儿的领空没有纷争和平共处云雀伯劳鸱^布谷这些放飞长空的羽翼和谐和睦The&birds&of&the&air&space&without&disputepeaceThe&larkberauOwl's&owlcuckooThe&flying&wings&of&the&skyA&harmonious17文字的天空有鸟儿盛开着花朵弥漫着芳香有深蓝的海洋有月亮船有白云扯起的帆有海底闪光的星星宝石有斜阳西下有大河东流有三月的杨花有深冬的舞雪文字的天空艺术之花四季姹紫嫣红Text&of&the&skyThere&are&birds&in&bloom&the&flowersFilled&with&fragranceHas&a&deep&blue&oceanHas&the&moon&shipThere&are&white&clouds&tore&up&the&sailsBottom&flash&stars&gemHave&a&setting&sun&west&bottomHave&big&hedong&flowIs&it&in&MarchHave&winter&snow&danceText&of&the&skyArt&flowers&of&the&four&seasons&very&beautiful&flowers18“在天原作比翼鸟落地原为连理枝!”如果我爱你就会毫不犹豫地与你携翅上天入地在远方的远方双宿双栖\&In&the&days&of&the&original&a&pair&of&lovebirdsBe&born&originally&twinned&trunks!&\&If&I&love&youWill&be&with&you&without&hesitation&with&wingsIn&dungeonsIn&the&distance&of&the&distanceDouble&double&habitat19鸟儿看破了滚滚红尘远离尘世驰骋于缥缈的仙境皈依于一尘不染的净界有些鸟儿永远无法悟透因为弱智Bird&watching&is&brokenRolling&the&world&of&mortalsGet&away&from&it&allCruise&the&ethereal&fairylandConversion&in&the&spotless&cleanSome&birds&can&never&be&realizedBecause&of&idiot20乌云被鸟儿的翅膀击碎听――有金属落地的铿锵看――那些被盗的星星又被月亮船运回The&dark&cloudsAre&the&birds&wings&breakListen&--Have&a&long&metal&fall&to&the&groundSee&--Who&stolen&the&starsHas&been&shipped&back&to&the&moon21云中时有金属碰撞的声音那是飞鸟振翅穿越穿透磅礴的大气抵达灵魂的净界The&clouds&had&the&voice&of&the&collision&in&the&metalIt&is&through&the&birds&wingsThrough&the&majestic&atmosphereArrived&in&the&net&world&of&the&soul22能参赞天地能孵化万物除了鸟还有什么?鸟――有高远的志向有超跋的灵魂有博大的胸怀Can&counsellor&of&heaven&and&earthEverything&can&hatchIn&addition&to&the&birdIs&there&anything&else?Bird&--Has&lofty&aspirationsHave&super&colophon&of&soulHave&a&broad&mind23为了读懂彩云之南诠释春城的秘密红嘴的白鸽子下榻鸟儿天堂――翠湖这些来自天山的贵宾用番语与每一个游客交谈In&order&to&understand&from&the&south&of&cloudsThe&secret&of&the&spring&cityRed-cockaded&white&dovesWhere&the&bird&paradise&--chestwoodDistinguished&guests&from&the&tianshan&mountainWith&his&wordsTalk&to&every&visitors24好空旷的舞台好多的明星演出鸥歌鸽舞如漫天的白雪把昆明过滤得干干净净春城的天空春城的湖泊春城的街头每一个角落都可以欣赏红嘴鸥轻盈的舞步与红嘴鸥亲切地交谈握握手Good&empty&stageA&lot&of&starsGull&song&pigeon&danceLike&all&over&the&sky&snowKunming&filter&to&cleanSpring&city&of&the&skySpring&city&of&lakesSpring&city&streetEvery&nook&and&crannyCan&appreciate&the&black-headed&gull&light&danceTalk&to&black-headed&gull&affectionatelyShake&hands25黑颈鹤的故乡威宁草海――阳光之城阳光之城每年都在黑颈鹤的带队下游走于可可西里的同乡同党十几万只鸟儿回家探亲躺在温暖的母亲怀里快乐一冬The&black-necked&crane&hometownWeining&grass&sea&--The&city&of&the&sunThe&city&of&the&sunUnder&the&lead&of&the&black-necked&crane&every&yearWalk&on&the&kekexili&fellow&companionsTen&birds&come&home&to&visit&relativesLying&in&the&warmth&of&the&mother's&armsA&happy&winter26“关关雎鸠在河之洲”我从《诗经》里打马而来迷恋“窈窕”的“&淑女”江南的美人&Cage&ospreyIn&the&river&of&continent&I&from&the&book&of&songs&in&the&horseInfatuated&with&&my&&&lady&The&beauty&of&the&south27有一种爱叫无奈有一种情叫不自禁听说你已西出阳关我驾驭云朵追赶昭君呵我是是为你的冷艳而掉落你身旁的那只&&大雁There&is&a&love&called&helplessThere&is&a&feeling&called&the&locketI&heard&that&you&had&out&of&the&sunlightI&ride&the&clouds&chaseWang&zhaojun&haI&am&aIs&it&for&you&leng&yanAnd&drop&your&side&of&the&goose28凤歌凰鸣舞琴和弦演绎了500年的神话爱的经典涅焚烬肉体凡胎随着青烟袅袅升腾的是灵魂的永生Burn&phoenix&song&singingDance&piano&chordsInterpretation&of&the&myth&of&the&500The&classic&of&lovenirvanaBurning&ember&bodiesAs&the&smoke&wind&riseIs&the&soul&of&eternal&life29不管飞了多远还是多久天上人间择良木而栖于梧桐不负身为传说中的凤凰No&matter&how&far&awayOr&how&longMade&in&heavenGood&choose&wood&and&habitat&for&ngNot&as&the&legendary&phoenix30我不是泰戈尔我的诗也不是《飞鸟集》我写的是翅膀我写的是飞翔心在飞翔云在飞翔梦在飞翔红叶在飞翔飞翔是我唯一的出路I'm&not&a&tagoreMy&poem&is&not&&stray&birds&I&write&is&wingsI&write&is&to&flyHeart&in&the&flyFly&in&the&cloudsDreams&are&flyingRed&leaves&are&flyingTo&flyIs&the&only&way&out&for&me31心早也破茧成蝶飞翔为了栖息芳草成为不死的化石heartEarly&is&also&broken&cocoon&into&a&butterflyTo&flyIn&order&to&live&inBecome&immortal32我在文字里飞翔如同庄周化蝶飘飘然轻松惬意忘记了“梦里不知身是客”文化苦旅不管是蝴蝶化成了庄周还是庄周化成了蝴蝶都是一种生命的涅I&fly&in&the&textAs&ZhuangZhou&butterfly&loversOn&cloud&nineThe&easeForget&the&&dream&don't&know&the&body&is&Cultural&journeyedWhether&it's&gone&to&ZhuangZhou&butterflyOr&ZhuangZhou&became&a&butterflyNirvana&is&a&kind&of&life33山重水复遏制不住我的双翅无畏苍茫的夜色不要为我喝彩七色的虹五彩的云只不过是我精彩的一笔最美的一刻当夕阳落成一种绚丽Well&can't&contain&my&wingsFearless&boundless&darknessDon't&applaud&for&meSeven&colors&of&the&rainbowColorful&cloudIs&just&wonderful&a&meThe&most&beautiful&momentWhen&the&sunset&was&a&beautiful34&出生于帝王世家我是一个“叛逆”公主与心爱的人私奔天堂鸟追求的是爱的天堂Born&in&the&imperial&familyI&am&a&princess&&rebellious&Elopement&with&beloved&personBird&of&paradiseAfter&is&the&paradise&of&the&love35新几内亚的原始森林霓虹羽衣包裹着冰清玉洁天堂鸟心灵的美丽胜过漂亮的外衣心爱的人为自己受死自己岂能苟且偷生活着比死亡疼痛千倍New&Guinea's&primitive&forestNeon&clothesWrapped&in&Edward&ChenBird&of&paradiseThe&beauty&of&the&soulIs&better&than&a&beautiful&coatLove&to&die&for&hisDrag&out&an&ignoble&existence&can&by&yourselfalivePain&than&death&one&thousand&times36这个浪漫的夏天我反复梦见梦见我长出了透明的翅膀长出一千只复眼寻找唐诗中的小荷初露的尖尖角The&romantic&summerI&dreamed&again&and&againDream&ofI&look&out&of&the&transparent&wingsLong&out&of&the&one&thousand&compound&eyeLooking&for&JianJianJiao&booming&in&tang&poetry37送往迎来得跟鸟学鸟,用歌声忧郁地送别每一个黄昏鸟,用歌声欢快地迎接每一个黎明To&usher&inLike&birdsBird,&with&a&songGloomily&farewell&every&eveningBird,&with&a&songJoyfully&welcome&each&dawn38女诗人一舟著有《鹰志》讲述鹰的再生鹰的再生是残酷的鹰以最快的速度冲向岩石幢掉了旧的嘴壳长出新喙再用锋利的嘴拔掉了每一片羽毛拔掉脚趾的外套一只轮回的鹰就这样诞生了Female&poet,&a&boat&is&the&author&of&&the&eagle&About&the&eagleThe&regeneration&of&the&eagleIs&cruelThe&eagle&to&the&fastest&speedRan&to&the&rockBuilding&off&the&old&nozzle&and&shellTo&grow&new&beakAgain&with&a&sharp&mouthPull&out&every&piece&of&feathersUnplug&your&toes&coatA&rebirth&of&eagle&was&born39蛾啄破茧的蛋壳飞向远方茧成了一座空城蛾向火光冲去不是梦游是在临死的时候抢夺一把火把因为通往冥界的路实在太黑Moth&peck&broken&cocoon&shellFly&to&the&distanceCocoon&into&an&empty&cityMoth&to&the&flameIt&is&notIs&at&the&time&of&deathGrab&a&handful&of&torchesBecause&of&the&way&to&the&underworldIt&was&so&dark40不用轻舟不用摇橹一只蜻蜓只要一片荷叶就可以摆渡Don't&have&to&canoeNot&untoA&dragonflyAs&long&as&a&lily&padWill&be&able&to&ferry41秋风过处红叶跟随壮观的场面如同蜂蝶跟着花朵云追逐云The&autumn&wind&hadRed&leaves&to&followSpectacular&scenesLike&bees&butterfly&with&flowerCloud&chasing&cloud42落叶漫不经心把自己装上翅膀飞呀飞呀把秋天打扮得五彩缤纷Leaves&inattentivePut&yourself&on&the&wingsFly&ah&fly&ahDressed&in&the&fall&colors43鹰穿越了一层又一层的云朵正莅临着又一重天空拖着残破不堪的翅膀爱我的上帝呵沧桑的命运为何太蓝?The&eagleThrough&layer&upon&layer&of&cloudsIs&coming&with&a&heavy&skyWith&broken&wingsLove&my&god&ahThe&vicissitudes&of&fateWhy&so&blue?44云朵呵你扇动着的翅膀在蓝天下自由飞翔你要飞到哪儿去啊家在何方?The&clouds..You&flapping&his&wingsUnder&the&blue&sky&freedom&flyDo&you&want&to&fly&to&whereWhere&is&home?45鸟儿的路没有坎坷和曲折但有雷电风暴冰天雪地The&birds&of&the&roadNo&bumpy&and&windingBut&there&is&thunder&and&lightning&stormIce&and&snow46燕子的家在屋檐大雁的家在天涯燕子呵你回家了一只哀鸿&&家在何方?The&swallow's&home&on&the&roofGoose&home&at&the&end&of&the&worldThe&swallow..You&go&homeOne&for&allWhere&is&home?47孔雀的一千只眼睛每一只都含情脉脉渴望爱情The&peacock's&one&thousand&eyesEvery&one&is&amorousLonging&for&love48有理想的鸟画一条弧线给人指明了方向聪慧的人循着鸟儿洒下的羽毛走进天堂There&is&an&ideal&birdDraw&a&linePointed&out&the&direction&to&the&personIntelligent&peopleFollowed&the&bird&with&feathersInto&the&heaven49黑夜把鹰的眼睛变得&&敏锐The&nightThe&eagle&eyesBe&alert50鸟儿的路没有坎坷和曲折因为它们练就了飞翔的本领The&birds&of&the&roadNo&bumpy&and&windingBecause&they&learnedFlying&ability51在黑的夜鸟儿不要GPS导航因为它们把GPS安装在了月亮之上In&the&dark&of&nightThe&birds&don't&GPS&navigationBecause&they&are&installed&in&the&GPSOn&the&moon52鸟儿喜欢沐浴沐浴春风沐浴阳光沐浴雨露鸟儿的衣裳干干净净The&birds&like&to&bathThe&spring&breeze&bathThe&sunshineThe&rain&showerThe&bird's&clothesclean53凤凰的命运往往都会掉落在鸡窝里要么成为凤凰要么成为鸡或者鸡都不如要成凤凰需要坚毅的灵魂The&fate&of&the&phoenixOften&drop&in&the&henhouseOr&the&orderBe&a&chickenChicken&or&notTo&make&the&orderNeed&perseverance&spirit54爱怀疑和爱飞翔的是鸟海子说鸟儿飞翔毫无目的只是练习翅膀的力量能否对付一次意欲掀翻地球的龙卷风Love&and&love&is&a&bird&flying&suspicionHaizi&saidThe&birds&fly&without&purposeJust&practice&power&of&its&wingsOver&whether&intention&to&deal&with&a&tornado&of&the&earth55站在戈壁看人字形的雁阵覃思&&&遐想雁排列成“人”是对人类的爱还是恨Standing&in&the&gobi&desertLook&at&the&font&shareQinSi&daydreamGeese&arranged&in&&human&Is&love&for&humanityOr&hate56燕雀不肯飞高不肯飞远他们信了这句“经典”的谚语飞的越高摔得越痛对鸿鹄时有担心The&chaffinchIs&not&willing&to&fly&highWon't&fly&awayThey&believed&that&&classic&&the&proverbThe&higher&the&flyFall&off&the&painTo&a&large&swan&there&is&worry&about&it57李清照浅吟低唱有鸟儿听了就鹦鹉学舌就东施效颦Li&qingzhao&graduallyHave&listened&to&the&birdsJust&a&parrotIt's&footsteps58为了俯瞰整个世界鸟儿就一定要站在星星的高度In&order&to&overlook&the&whole&worldThe&bird&is&mustStanding&in&the&height&of&the&stars59巨嘴了鸟说我不是演讲家但这张嘴一定会被放进鸟儿博物馆或者吉列斯世界纪录The&toucan&bird&saysI&am&not&the&speakerBut&that&mouthMust&be&in&the&museum&of&the&birdsorGillette's&world&record60如同杜鹃啼血啼破了喉咙千呼万唤呼&&&苦苦寻觅苦苦相思一个抚琴一个吟诗忆往昔一个是富家的千金一个是落魄的书生&&含冤而死化作人间相思啼As&DuJuanTiXieBreaking&the&throatThe&long-awaited&call&forBitter&lovesicknessAn&aficionadoA&poetryIn&the&pastOne&was&the&daughter&of&richA&scholar&is&down&and&outHave&to&dieInto&the&world&acacia&crow61雕鹏的志向一生都在追求追问着天空的深度始终}

我要回帖

更多关于 类似影子系统的软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信