e开头英文单词的单词即兴演讲

相关词典网站:导读:在“21世纪(澳门之星杯”2006年第11届全国英语演讲比赛中复旦大学的胡懿在即,这样听众便会很容易理解演讲者所要传达的信息,在一分钟的即兴演讲中,在前面谈过选择题目或角度时应遵循的一些具体原则,如:题目和角度一定是你有切身感触的,在比赛过程中处理即兴演讲时,选手拿到的题目都是以问题的形式出现的,这点在CCTV杯演讲比赛中尤其重要,因为即兴演讲是为以后的辩论做准备,例如在2005年CCTV杯演
在“21世纪(澳门之星杯”2006年第11届全国英语演讲比赛中复旦大学的胡懿在即兴演讲(Should laws be fixed or flexible?)中是这样说的,
\\in that preparing room, actually we had a fierce debate over law. And now I would like to share some of my thoughts with you on whether we should adopt flexible laws or fixed laws.
Well, first of all, I admit that there are some cases of injustice in our society. For example, last year there was a famous case of Wang Bingyu, which aroused a great controversy in society. Actually Wang Bingyu was a migrant worker, who failed for several times to get his payment from his boss. And obviously that boss treated him very badly. He didnt send him to hospital when he was ill, and he didnt treat him with very good food and also made him make, do extra work without any extra money. And out of a rage, Wang killed several of the, several people in charge, out of a great rage. And that case aroused a great controversy in society. Actually when I read the story, I did show some sympathy for that guy, because I think it was the fault of the boss in the first place. It was him that didnt pay him the payment that he deserved. So I feel sympathetic for him.\
她讲述了一个在我国曾经轰动一时的案例,台下的听众可能听说过,也可能不知道这个故事,但这毕竟是发生在听众周围的,贴近听众,这样听众便会很容易理解演讲者所要传达的信息。
在一分钟的即兴演讲中,你用具体的事例来仔细阐述观点的时间可能非常受限。在这一分钟之内,你很可能只给出主要观点的框架,那么要想真正打动听众恐怕要依赖于主题和观点到底如何。
2.好的主题与观点
在前面谈过选择题目或角度时应遵循的一些具体原则,如:题目和角度一定是你有切身感触的;应该具有创造性,是听众感兴趣的;应该具体;应真实而有意义;所选择的观点或角度一定能经得起推敲和琢磨,是全面的。除了这些基本原则外,在比赛过程中处理即兴演讲时,还应该特别强调两点:切题和严谨。
切题最重要。一般而言,选手拿到的题目都是以问题的形式出现的。你需要表明在这个问题上的立场和观点,决不可以含糊其词,态度闪烁不定,站在中间,既谈好处又谈弊端。如果坚持这样,那么评委和听众就会认为你是在逃避,你的观点不明确,态度不明朗,那也就很难胜出。这点在CCTV杯演讲比赛中尤其重要,因为即兴演讲是为以后的辩论做准备。例如在2005年CCTV杯演讲比赛中,一位学生抽到的题目是, “Who should be the focus of investment in sports, the general population or potential Olympic champions?”当时他的回答是不偏不倚的,很显然二者都应该被照顾到,给予资金的扶持。但问题是,在这种情况下,他必须要做出选择,而不能徘徊于两者之间。否则,评委和听众就会怀疑你的态度和出发点,演讲效果自然也就大打折扣。
(2) 观点的严谨性
观点不能偏激,一定要严谨。这里的严谨有以下几层意思。
* 观点本身能够站得住脚,有充足的材料可以说明论证。
* 表达观点的语言本身要严谨,准确,尽量避免绝对化的字眼,如 “never, every, all, nothing, nobody“等,这些绝对化判断太容易遭到攻击。
* 观点需要限制和修饰。要用发展性的眼光来处理你的观点。以上面那个题目来为例,如果既有大量资金扶持运动员又能让普通群众受益,那是最好的,但这是一种理想的画面。现实往往和理想有一段距离,现阶段没有足够的资金平衡二者的利益,答案又是什么呢?你可以有自己的看法和答案,但一定要有充足的论据支持。请注意:刚才我使用了现阶段三个字。这就意味着是用发展的眼光来看到问题,不仅要看到事物的现阶段,也要看到将来发展的方向――也就是期望得到的理想状态,即两类人群都会受益。
* 承认你的观点有修正和完善的余地。你的观点可能只是你目前认识的一个方面,或者是现阶段你的一种想法,它仍然有完善的余地 美国公共演讲专家理查德为我们归纳了一个即兴演讲的“精选结构模式”,比较实用。他劝演讲者以这样四句话作为提示信号:
喂,请注意!(一开头就以“耸人听闻”的悬念激起听众的注意)
为什么要费口舌?(以警醒的议论“勾”住听众的感知兴趣)
举出典型的例子。(形象化地将自己的观点印入听众的脑海)
怎么办?(说明应该怎么做,满足听众的诠释期待)
The impromptu speech is unexpected and thus delivered without preparation. Some impromptu speeches are special occasion or courtesy speeches such as welcomes, Introductions and acknowledgments。.As this style of speech usually takes you by surprise, it is important to think clearly, analyze the situation quickly and speak briefly and to the point. As you talk, use the following order of presentation:
Clearly indicate the reason for the speech Say why it is important to the organization or audience(你从即兴演讲开始就要直入主题,少说废话) Conclude with some of the characteristics of the individual or organization receiving the recognition.
A successful formula used by many speakers for an impromptu speech is the PREP formula P stands for main point (第一步先明确观点,你同意还是不同意,支持是否;典型句型有:I don't agree with the topic (重复题目)比如2006年清华大学曹峰的即兴演讲就是这样开始的) R stands for the reason (推理自己观点的正确性,环环相扣) E stands for the example (举例,举例是要求具体实例,不能假如问句,即使有问句,也是修辞的需要;你的例子必须通俗易懂,里面不能有生词,如果有,要解释这个生词,然后再继续你的例子) P stands for restating the main point (首尾呼应,重新阐述自己的观点) A speaker following this formula would start with the main point and then state the reason for talking to that point-for example, a long-standing commitment to an environment issue: State the reason clearly. Follow with an example to illustrate the main point, to draw the picture and involve the audience.
Examples that add interest may come from your own experience, a friend's experience or a past experience common to the group.
(你在论证环节中的例子必须让观众听懂,不能有生词;如果有引用页要采取下列模板: Benjamin Franklin人名+american inventor and politician人的背景+once said) Alternatively, you may use statistics or a relevant quotation. Conclude by restating the main point in different words.
包含总结汇报、考试资料、资格考试、专业文献、文档下载、教学教材、外语学习、IT计算机以及英语即兴演讲经典题目等内容。本文共4页
相关内容搜索3分钟即兴演讲主题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
3分钟即兴演讲主题
&&3分钟即兴演讲主题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语老师让3分钟即兴演讲,十个话题随机抽取.大家看看哪几个能帮我写几句出彩的句子拜托大家了~最晚明晚这些是话题1.Friend and Friendship(1)What do you think of friendship and how do you get it?(2)Do you prefer making friends on the Internet or face to face?2.Life on Campus(1)How do you like your campus life?(2)Which courses do you like most?Why?3.City life and Country life(1)What is the most serious challenge of living in big cities?4.On happiness(1)What ic happiness according to your understanging?(2)By wThat means,do you think,can we realize happiness?5.Teacher-student relationship(1)What do you think aree the qualities of a good teacher?(2)How to achive a good Teacher-student relationship?(cooperation in class,mutual understanding and respect)6.On stress(1)Do you sometimes feel stressed and how do you cope with it?(2)What may be the sources of stress in your preseng life?7.Traveling(1)Describe a place that has deeply impressed you.(2)Where do you want to visit most?8.Love Affairs on Campus(1)Do you agree/disagree with love affairs on campus?(2)Why or why not?9.On computers(1)What are the advantages of computers?And what are the disadvantages of computers?(2)What is your opinion of computers?10.On Sexal Equality(1)Do you think women are less intelligent ,less capable than men?Why or why not?(2)Is it possible for a woman to be successful in her career and take good care of her family at the same time?如果很好的话,尽量原创、、、、
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Happiness is the most precious thing in the world, which can be obtained in different ways.From my point of view, being in a good mood anytime and anywhere is the first thing for those who want to be happy. There is an old saying going like this, "happy is he who is content." I can't agree with it any more. I still remember a story my mother told me when I was a child. A millionaire tried every means to seek after pleasure but to feel unhappy. It's not unique, but has its counterpart that poor men to whose name not having a thing always feel happy. Why are they so different? The answer is that the rich is being thinking how he can gain more while the poor is satisfied with what he owns at hand-health, freedom, love and so on.Furthermore, love makes great difference to happiness. If you have love in your heart, you will have happiness in your life. Love consists of two parts, one is to love others, and the other is to be loved by others. Lei Feng set a good example for all of us. He served the people wholeheartedly until the last minute of his life. He regarded serving the people as the happiest thing. There are numbers of similar inspirational stories to be found. In addition, being loved by others can also lead you to happiness. Courage from your parents when frustrated, care from your lover when ill, help from your friends when in trouble… all of these will make you the happiest person in the world.The last but not least is to act happily. Putting on a happy face and thinking interesting things are helpful to trigger happy feelings.Wile happiness is precious, it is easy to get.wish you all enjoy happiness of life,thank you!当然了好的演讲更多的靠的是演讲人的气势,所以要注意语气和肢体语言,只有先感染了自己才能感染听众,特别是最后一句要张开双臂表现你的感情,好好练习,好好表现,祝你幸福!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如何英语演讲及演讲技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何英语演讲及演讲技巧
&&如何英语演讲及演讲技巧
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖