这人如此老了,以致不能我独自生活 黄致列cut英语

一个人生活可以提高独自生活的能力用英语怎么说
living alone could improve our life ability.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一些老人宁可独自生活.用英语怎么说?
赤瞳№3180
Some old people prefer live alone.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译初中以来独自生活,成长中有苦有甜.因为年轻不成熟,走了很多弯路,但却一直朝着心目中的理想前进.在我看来,一帆风顺固然好,但正因之前所经历的挫折,让我能更清的看到自己应该怎么做,这是我最宝贵的财富.
I have attempted to be independent by myself since graduating from junior high school.To me,life is a process of growing up where I have experienced my pleasure and distress.As a young man,Due to the immaturity of psychology,something that I have done proves to be wrong,however,the dream and belife in mind always appeal to me to seek.On my view,we all look forword to finding everything is Ok,but the ture is that all the difficulties and suffering will also shape and make you a better man.That's my great treasure.不到之处请多指教.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i live on myself since i was in junior secondary school. Along
my way of growth, i
tasted the sweetness as well as the bitterness. i traveld through many meanders for my immaturity, but my ideal des...
Since junior high school life alone, have bitter sweet and grow. Because young not mature, left many tortuous paths, but has been toward ideal forward. In my opinion, plain sailing is good, but is enough experience before the setbacks, let I can see more clearly what to do, this is my most precious wealth
I have lived alone since junior high school ,and my
growth is full of ups and downs. Owing to immaturity, I took a roundabout course in my life, but I remain true to my ideal. In my opinion,smooth sa...
扫描下载二维码独自生活的英语作文1. Some students tend to live alone, while others may want to share theirrooms with their roommates. Which way of living do you think is better forstudents and why?一些学生倾向于独自生活,而另一些人可能想要分享他们房间拥有自己的室友,你认为最好的生活方式非常感谢谢!!!!1
清枫涎脦櫑
爱上大声大声道啊实打实的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文独立生活的两种人_百度知道
英语作文独立生活的两种人
I believe it can be very wonderful.In this way,I can make my college life more colorful,of course,the most important part I should know is how to live by myself.Maybe.College is different from high school and.The last but not least .I think this is mot difficult for me I will go to college in the near future.I will join some of them .Because I am awayfrom my parents.In college ,because I am a happy girl,I am looking forward to enjoying my life in college ,but I don’t afraid because there are a lot of activities in college,I will have the new aim.Now,I should improve studying method.I feel very exciting,I should get well on with my new classmates ,I will feel lonely at first.And this is a new environment for me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 独自生活 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。