推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求一首英文歌,第一句是my father is a doctor女生唱的第一句(第一段)是:my father is a doctor.他治好了很多人,但是我生病了,头发烧,脸红,心跳之类的,他确无法治好我.第二段:她的一些症状,很严重,她觉得自己快死了,甚至下不了床第三段:my mother is a nurse.我想告诉她我的pain but she's busy 她没空理我她要给弟弟做饭还是干什么.然后就是类似这样那样的话 这是一首讲爱的歌,虽然女孩父母是医生护士,但是他们无法医治自己女儿爱的症状.我很喜欢的歌,今天突然找不到了,又忘记歌名了,
Plague of Love——Katie MeluaMy father is a doctorHe never told meAbout this problemThat I've gotI've never had itit feels awfulit must be somethingthat I caughtI can't breath, I can't eatI hallucinate in my sleepI get a fever whenever you're nearOh God it's suddenly clearOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even care.My mother is nurseShe can't help meThough she spent her lifeIn the service of othersI told her 'bout my painBut she was busyDownstairs serving dinnerfor my brotherNow I can't get out of bedI've got this crazy notion in my headI hear a ghost in my bedroom lurkingIs it me or is the medicine working'Ooh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even care.Maybe nothing can save meSo come a little closerI've got a secret just for youOoh struck down by the plague of loveSweet poison running through my bloodAnd I can't bear not knowing if you even careOoh struck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of loveStruck down by the plague of love/programs/view/1CKFlIwtKGo/
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有首英文歌沙克来克c是什么歌_百度知道
有首英文歌沙克来克c是什么歌
The lonliness of nights alone孤单让夜变的漫长The search for strength to carry on我尽力寻找你My ever hope has seemed to die我曾经的愿望是去死My eyes had no more tears to cry我流干了眼泪Then like the sun shined from up above然后就象太阳蒸发了You surrounded me with your endless love你用无尽的爱包围我Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me我曾看不见的东西现在如此清晰You are my everything你是我的一切Nothing your love won't bring不会带给你什么My life is yours alone我不想让你孤单The only love I've ever known我曾经知道真爱Your spirit pulls me through你使我着迷When nothing else will do我不知改怎么办Every night I pray每晚我都祈祷着On bended knee在弯曲的膝盖上That you will always be那样你永远是My everything我的一切Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality现在我所有的愿望和梦想都突然实现You've opened up my love to feel你打开了我对爱的领域A kind of love that's truly real真爱是真实的A guiding light that'll never fade这光芒永远存在There's not a thing inlife that I would ever trade没什么可以代替它For the love you give it won't let go我想爱并且永远I hope you'll always know我希望你一直知道Your are my everything你是我的一切Nothing your love won't bring不会带给你什么My life is yours alone我不想让你孤单the only love I've ever known我曾经知道真爱Your spirit pulls me through你使我着迷When nothing else will do我不知改怎么办Every night I pray, On bended knee每晚我都跪着祈祷着That you will always be, My everything那样你永远是我的一切You're the breath of life in me你扰乱了我的一切The only one that sets me free,给了我自由And you have made my soul complete你给了我完全的自由For all time (for all time)在所有的时刻Your my everything (Your my everything)你是我的一切Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring)不会带给你什么My life is yours alone (alone)我不想让你孤单The only love I've ever known我曾经知道真爱Your spirit pulls me through (Your spirit pulls me through)你使我着迷When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do)我不知改怎么办Every night I pray (I pray)每晚我都祈祷着On bended knee (on my knee)在弯曲的膝盖上That you will always be, My everything那样你永远是我的一切Your my everything (Your my everything)你是我的一切Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring)不会带给你什么My life is yours alone (alone)我不想让你孤单The only love I've ever known我曾经知道真爱Your spirit pulls me through (Your spirit pulls me through)你使我着迷When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do)我不知改怎么办Every night I pray, down on bended knee每晚我都真诚祈祷着That you will always be那样你永远My everything, oh my everything是我的一切
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
沙克的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌第一句是here i am,standing close to you and it is so far away记得不是很清楚 只记得几句 here i am,standing close to you.and it is so far away .so many time i try to say ..look at you it's all the can do .最后一句是 she just can say i love you~.在一个网站偶然听到了 但是不小心关闭了网页 再也找不到了 希望有知道的朋友告诉我歌名 感激不尽.
夜雨蝶9Q4囈叨
Juris --If You And Me /song/2192986/http://cgi./fcgi-bin/m.q?w=If+You+And+Me&p=1&source=1&t=1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首英文歌,男的唱的第一句好象是just on the summer ,you will go again 还是just anther summer ,you will go again,中间又有,not sure he will notice,or even he ()care ,this night we'll still remember,there is something in the end ,i close my eyes ,say () way,i cross the sky ,i'll be .
无限粉S0020
亲、你在哪听到的给个地址呗!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌第一句唱i know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信